GetResponse Reviews - Page 7

Getresponse is a quality tool

Overall, Getresponse has been a quality tool for sending our company newsletters and promotions.

Pros

Getresponse is a great tool. It delivers emails fast and reliably.

Cons

It's price for larger lists is expensive

Get Response One of The Best Tool For Internet Marketers

It has been a rewarding experience thus far. I honestly have no reservation in recommending this product to others. Check out their free 30 day trial below also receive $30 on your first paid month

Pros

30 days free trial is amazing you can literally make the money with this program to pay for the first month subscription before spending a dollar. It has all the tools an internet marketer could need. Contacts management and automation is really in my opinion second to none.

Cons

Not too in love with their landing pages

Zero ethics.

Pros

All around the interface isn't too bad (could be better).

Cons

I sent out an email to my list that was designed to promote a hand-made product; it wasn't spam, and didn't contain anything negative in it, and all of my leads were opt-ins, not imported... But after sending out a basic email, suddenly I couldn't access my account. Getresponse said something about violating terms of service (and TRUST me, promoting hand-made goods isn't a crime in the United States...

One of the leaders in industry.

Pros

- Landing pages. - Preview of created emails from different email clients. - Great schedule for autoresponders. - custom fields for collected emails. - a lot more - simply a big marketing machine. - Awesome Affiliate program

Cons

- A little too big, making admin panel load with noticable lagg. - Optimising code of app to load faster would be nice.

Best Starter Autoresponder

Got us up and runnign in a very cost effective way. I went with GetResponse because of the lower end pricing tier and what it offered and am very happy. Don't have any issues with email going to junk so far and it has done everything I've wanted it to.

Pros

The pricing tiers. If you are brand new or dealing with relatively smaller email lists, this is the budget friendly option that gives you the most value. Others will charge double at the lowest tier for the same thing. Autoresponder worked well and other features like landing pages and multiple send from addresses are great.

Cons

The interface. The software is quite advanced but I couldn't help but feel the UI needs some updating. It does everything very well, it should just be easier to use especially from a visual standpoint in seeing exactly how each autoresponder/ particular list is treated in your account

The one tool for email marketing

Even standart plans comes with lots of premium options like the ability to import, grow and host an email database, wide range of templates, split testing, RSS, segmentation options and social sharig tools. So long as you are happy to use one of the entry-level 'Email' plans, Getresponse is on the whole a better option than many of its key competitors, particularly if you have a relatively large number of email addresses on your database.

Pros

Pricing for package ratio. Cool landing page constructor.

Cons

400kB attachment limit

Good Looking Autoresponder or Newsletter Sender

I used Get Response for several years and saw it change and grow and improve over that time. Unfortunately I ended up getting out of the projects I had got it for and ended up cancelling my subscription. But it was one of the better autoresponders I have used.

Pros

I liked how professional it looks and it wasn't really too hard to set up both the auto-response and the opt-in box. Also I appreciated how it could be used as a newsletter sender.

Cons

I am not that detailed oriented so I probably should have had someone else do a lot of the set up.

GetResponse is a mid-grade email service. It has some great features, but low ease-of-use.

Pros

The thing that initially drew me to GetResponse was it's broad range of features. In-depth user segmentation features, landing page software, popups, etc... However after a few months of using this software, I'm a bit torn (you can read my cons below). Let me focus on the pros of GetResponse. It's a powerful email marketing tool. It allows for supplement companies to use it, which was important to me. It has many different features, which are great.

Cons

The user interface is not great with Get Response. This makes it very difficult to get around the software and find settings. Also, it doesn't integrate into Shopify (my e-com platform) very easily. For instance, I can't track my sales from Get Response into my store, which is a badly needed feature. Get Response also makes it difficult to do more complex segmenting. It allows for user flows, but you can't track to on-website events (such as sales).

Bad experience

I paid for months, but never did much with it. Finally, when I sent my first email newsletter, they canceled my account and wouldn't let me back in. They said there were issues, but never explained what happened. Rather than communicate with me or teach me what happened, they simply locked me out of my account. I will never recommend them to anyone.

Pros

I originally chose GetResponse because it seemed to have more functionality than other companies.

Cons

Customer service and communication were terrible. I tried using the Live Chat feature, for example, but the representatives on the other end were never able to answer my questions. Useless.

Great to use Getresponse

It is great to use this.

Pros

Friendly interface. Just drag and drop to create marketing material

Cons

More free pictures and can be viewed on Outlook without being blocked pictures. Do not save card detail for future renewing payment without agreement of holder

Hi Tu! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We greatly appreciate it. -Taylor

GetResponse Review

Pros

The GetResponse Platform is the Swiss knife of email marketing platform. 1. Powerful email builder with predesigned templates 2. The Automation features are versatile and a true advantage 3. Easy to build Landing Pages 4. The AI supported Website Builder lets you launch websites without any added cost. Most important, it integrates with the marketing automation platform seamlessly. 5. The Funnel Builders is a unique advantage in the platform. 6. The integrated tools make this platform super valuable - webinars, push notifications, live chats, sign up forms all in one platform. 7. Being able to launch ads is a big plus (Facebook, Google Ads and more)

Cons

No free forever plan available. Free trial available for 30 days.

Hi Sudip! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your feedback and are so happy to hear that GetResponse is working well for you! -Taylor

Genuine User Review of GetResponse

I have been a GetResponse user for a few months now, and also joined their affiliate program. Their good points are that the service they offer is affordable. It is excellent for small businesses or entrepreneurs just starting out with email marketing. However, I do not recommend GetResponse as a landing page builder. The templates are outdated and not responsive. I also do not recommend their affiliate program - it takes them about 2 weeks to respond to emails, and they really just don't care. I have dropped GetResponse's affiliate program and I plan to leave GetResponse as a user.

Pros

Affordability Great online support Can find info about it easily

Cons

Landing page builder templates are outdated and landing pages are not mobile responsive. Landing page builder is a bit of a mission to use. They do nothing about complaints.

Great app, very powerful and solid.

Pros

It's well built, solid for use and good for beginners and advanced users. It makes sending emails easy and fast while segmenting your list.

Cons

Not a huge fan of the UX, can use an overhaul, they've updated it recently but can still be improved.

Lots of promise but fails on the basics - like list management

I was excited to use this product as it had lots of promise with nice opt-forms, nice email templates which are quite drag and drop, A/B testing, preview in other browsers, mobile friendly templates, live chat support (I had been using Constant Contact so this was all wonderful). It does have all this, BUT as another reviewer says, it is like it has all been bolted together and there are some really...

Good Software and easy setup

The support was pretty responsive and we were up pretty quickly with our complex setup.

Pros

Easy Setup, just a small amount of DNS to setup, but they handle all the white labeling etc. The software was pretty easy to use and the API was pretty full featured.

Cons

We didn't have as good open rates that we used to have with a different provider. Also the API for the work flows needs a few more calls and perhaps a webhook.

GetResponse Has Great Hands-On Training

I recently went through the "GetResponse List Building Program" and have had extraordinary success in building my email marketing list. As a first time business owner, I needed the daily support and instruction videos to help me understand how best to build my list using email, Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, and Google +. GetResponse also gave me the info I needed to do other social media networks...

GetResponse Review

It has definitely made it easier to manage my subscribers and customers.

Pros

What I like most about this software is how easy it is to not only build your email list but also how easy it is to automate the emails from the list you built.

Cons

I can't say that there is a feature I don't like.

Hi Meagan! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your feedback. -Taylor

Lot of features for email automations but low efficiency

Pros

I can have many lists but the way they are organized is very difficult to keep track of, I observed that my list name is visible to my recipients which doesn’t make me happy about it. It offers unlimited landing pages but as there is only one sales funnel in the basic plan it is very limiting. I found GetResponse UI very complicated to use when compared to mailchimp and aweber.

Cons

I had login issues in my GetResponse account which remained unresolved for over a month, even though I was having regular support chats with their team.

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is very important to us as it helps us continue to improve. -Taylor

Highly Automated Email Marketing Software

Pros

GetResponse has a wide reputation of providing services to millions of people. It is easy to set up and use. It has an easy dashboard.. Can be navigated through easily. The free trial has can accept a lot of inputs. Can be use to create a customize HTML email messages. Gives users the ability to check activities on sent email messages.

Cons

The subscription packages for the software is too high.

Good choice to start your email marketing campaign

Pros

Getresponse is a good choice when someone is at the beginning with email marketing, because it is powerful but easy to use. I launched my first email marketing campaign with this tool and the most i like is the quick set up to start and the easy integration with tools like Clickfunnel

Cons

it doesn't have a strong feature to canalize the lead and put them in a different category or multiple categories in order to do an optimized retargeting campaign

Cancelled My Subscription With No Explanation

Not good. No customer service line to call, only chat. Then they invited me to a webinar, which i enrolled two weeks prior. Go to join the webinar and it said i was unsubscribed. I had just sent my first email, which i now have no access to see my responses from the customers I had reached out to. They have given me no explanation. I'm upset, as i spent a lot of time creating my emails and my contacts list. Save yourself a headache and go with another program.

Pros

The main reason i got this was for email. It is easy to use.

Cons

Customer service was the worst ever. What platform doesn't have a phone line? Get with the times!

The Best email marketing software with HTML tools.

Pros

The software can be very easy to use. It has different features and functionalities to suit ones business needs. It can be used to create spam free email messages and broadcast across large number of email addresses.

Cons

The monthly subscription is way to high since it is not a guarantee that when u reach out on a particular business you will begins to have customers flooding to make purchase.

Awesome experience

Pros

Simplicity easy to use and reliable, probably one of the best software I have used so far.

Cons

I was using Google Chrome browser and I gave me a hard time to make a payment, I end up using FireFox instead.

Hi Leo! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. I will be sharing your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

Highly Recommend

Very good, I enjoy using this software.

Pros

Very good to help improve, and establish marketing presence. Very good for webinars as well.

Cons

Initial set up is too time consuming. A bit of a learning curve.

Why I like GetResponse

Pros

Very fast and easy to use especially for the newbie in Internet Marketing

Cons

There was nothing I didn't like. That's why I am using this service