GetResponse Reviews - Page 8

Awesome experience

Pros

Simplicity easy to use and reliable, probably one of the best software I have used so far.

Cons

I was using Google Chrome browser and I gave me a hard time to make a payment, I end up using FireFox instead.

Hi Leo! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. I will be sharing your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

Lots of promise but fails on the basics - like list management

I was excited to use this product as it had lots of promise with nice opt-forms, nice email templates which are quite drag and drop, A/B testing, preview in other browsers, mobile friendly templates, live chat support (I had been using Constant Contact so this was all wonderful). It does have all this, BUT as another reviewer says, it is like it has all been bolted together and there are some really...

Highly Recommend

Very good, I enjoy using this software.

Pros

Very good to help improve, and establish marketing presence. Very good for webinars as well.

Cons

Initial set up is too time consuming. A bit of a learning curve.

Why I like GetResponse

Pros

Very fast and easy to use especially for the newbie in Internet Marketing

Cons

There was nothing I didn't like. That's why I am using this service

Great email marketing tool for small businesses

Pros

GetResponse makes it easy to setup and launch email campaigns and manage subscriber lists and contacts. Lots of templates make it easy for those with limited technical skills.

Cons

You get what you pay for. GetResponse if very affordable but might not always be very reliable when it comes to building emails that are responsive.

Great product but needs improvement in customer service and support

Pros

Delivery rates. The product delivers nice send out rates.

Cons

Customer service. It feels like they don't much care about the customers in terms of specific requests and complaints.

So far it has been so good as I develop my understanding of the software and this marketing approach

Pros

I like the simple interface and pricing structure. It has the typical features, but I like the flow chart style of automation as it makes it easy to see what you are creating even with large work-flows.

Cons

It is continuing to mature, so there are still some features that it does not have. However, they seem to be developing at a good pace.

One of the best all-in-one softwares for Email Automation

Pros

Comprehensive feature set bundled into simple flat-fee packages.

Cons

As with 'too-many-features', it can get a bit complicated to navigate at first. Their interface is too cluttered for me & can be simplified.

useful tool

Pros

quite simple and intuitive, no need for technical skills

Cons

could have more fancy "gadgets" like social media bottoms, more special fonts, emoticons etc.

Great Platform!

Great!

Pros

Once you understand the UI it's simple to do whatever you want with your lists

Cons

Nothing. Easy import/export everything was simple to use.

We got an immediate boost by switching to GetResponse

When it comes to sales results, timing is critical and the features in GetResponse allow me to make sure my prospects get the emails when they are in the a buying mood. Of course all the cool features in the world mean nothing without deliverability so I ran tests and am happy to report that GetResponse has excellent deliverability.

Pros

The mobile friendly templates, timing features, list management functions and great deliverability made GetResponse and excellent choice for our company.

Cons

The interface takes a little getting used to but the features are well worth taking a little time to get familiar with the system.

Have worked well for me in the past

Overall, get response has worked well, it does the job, allows me to get campaigns automated. It gets the basics done.

Pros

I Like that get response has most of the main features for the basic plans, allowing good campaigns to be run with automation

Cons

I do not like the prices for the list size I am able to target, I would have preferred it to be cheaper.

Upload your list before you waste any time on configuration

Pros

Feature set is quite good, reasonable email templates

Cons

Getting a list accepted, even one you are actively sending to is incredibly difficult. Our list is 100% opt-in and was rejected. We re-validated with a third party service, cut and cut the list until it was just email openers in the last 5 sends and even that was rejected. This was after we'd spent hours setting up the emails and automation. Before you do any work, upload your list and see if it will even be accepted. When we asked for them to refund our payment due to our inability to use their system they refused, citing terms and conditions.

Hi Adam, I would like to look into this for you. Please send me an email to social@getresponse.com. -Taylor

Hat mit der Automatisierung nicht gereicht

Leider konnte das Tool mit der Automatisierung der Konkurrenz nicht mithalten. Im Grundsatz ein gutes Angebot, auf den ersten Blick. Mussten dann auf ein anderes Tool umstellen. Bei der Kündigung hat man diese jedoch bei Getresponse nicht erhalten und den Folgemonat trotzdem verrechnet. Ein Mitarbeiter meinte, das sei kein Problem, man erstatte dies zurück, wegen 2 Tagen. Die Bestätigung kam dann, dass es keine Rückerstattung geben kann. Nicht gerade kundenfreundlich und daher nicht zu empfehlen.

Pros

Angebot mit vielen Features, leider nicht so ausgereift wie erwartet.

Cons

Kundenservice und Einschränkung bei der Nutzung

Hi there. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. If you still have not received your refund, please send me an email at social@getresponse.com. -Taylor

Getresponse easy to use

Pros

Easy to use, cool for email marketing, gives many options

Cons

Price maybe? It can be, but as always it is better to pay less

Great Customer Service and Better Product

I have loved working with them and using their service, definitely a step up in my marketing game!

Pros

Very helpful customer service (Even though they were not working on US time schedules) Great product, especially for the price

Cons

GUI could use a little help, and better tutorials would help

Bad customer service

Very bad. Their customer service is horrible

Pros

Great email deliverbility and inboxing into the major isps

Cons

Very poor communication from customer service

Waste of time every week

I migrated to this software, so it can be easy to manage. Wrong decision.

Pros

Easy to buy. But this is the only advantage I noticed and not really unique.

Cons

- web editor destroys your content every time, You must be extremely careful - I am wasting hours to prepare newsletters - import is constantly rejected. There are adresses blocked to add even if I have use permission on paper - database import - if You have some adresses invalid, the whole import is rejected with no error code. Helpline redirects Your complain to misterious AUDIT DEPARTMENT and You loose every import 2-3 days to identify the reason - overall suport - they cannot help You in anything. If You have issues with their software You must live with it

Very disappointing

Where to start - the interface is not really drag and drop as it advertises, to edit any component requires a series of clicks that makes using the templates incredibly frustrating. For example, you cannot even drag a text box to move it half an inch up the page. To edit a box, you can't click on it, you have to hover until you see the edit and click directly there, otherwise you get a highlighted...

Cons

Not the best first experience

It is a nice and pretty looking tool but my experuence with it was not good because the main goal of using it, send emails, was a failure for me.

Pros

With a help of a tutorial, it was really fast to set up my account, email list and landing page.

Cons

Most of the emails I sent using this tool end up in spam or trash box. Most of my leads didn't confirm the subscription email, and I know (because I test it with some friends) that they did not confirm it because they did not see the email.

Good email marketing software

With Get Response I was able to set up my email campaigns and landing pages to capture potential clients.

Pros

I like that this software doesn’t just have email marketing but you can also create landing pages, funnels, and webinars.

Cons

The thing that I like least about this software is that a couple of the emails I tried to set up, I tested them and they worked but they weren’t sending out to people.

Email marketing giant

I am good to go if I can send my marketing emails built and collected through Getresponse from start to finish

Pros

I love their consistency through the years and they have made their affiliates alot of money - recurring income is amazing with them

Cons

If you must know you may not import an list you have built or bought elsewhere into their platform. Won't work!

Hi Sarah! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your feedback. -Taylor

Get Response Rocks!

I LOVE Get Response for many reasons: 1. It's easy to use 2. There is so much training on how to use the features (videos, guides, etc) 3. The customer service team is really responsive, professional and friendly 4. Get Response conveys that they want to help me be successful. An example of this is the 3 and 6 month challenge they're running on how to build your list 5. The pricing is reasonable. 6. They have some great functionality that other CMS don't (e.g. the Mobile preview of your newsletter) 7. I really like the app so I can check my stats when I'm out and about (away from my computer)

Cons

Excelent marketing automation tools!

Pros

have everything integrated in the same plattform, from landing pages to crm, and email marketing, good templates

Cons

the UI for the builder could be more flexible for making designs for emails and landing pages not that many native integrations

Great functionality, great support - excellent

It's a pleasure to use, with very few problems. You can create e-flyers, newsletters in little time. Overall I'd recommend Get Response to anyone looking for an excellent email marketing system. I used NewZapp for 10 years and MailChimp on and off, Get Response is by far the best!

Pros

Integration into Joomla, link web forms to lists, no rekeying required. Excellent editors for email and landing page creation. Amazing support from dedicated people.

Cons

Steep learning curve, but help is always only a chat away. Takes time to really understand and get the best from the Get Response system. The image tools can be frustrating!