Google Ads Logo

Online advertising solution for businesses

Google Ads Reviews - Page 2

MP

MARIA P.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Servicio de asistencia nefasto e inexistente

Utilizamos campañas de Google ADS desde hace años. Desde la última actualización que hicieron con el nuevo ADS y el nuevo G-Analytics 4, todo funciona MUCHÍSIMO PEOR. En nuestro caso, por ejemplo, están restringiendo anuncios de un software para empresas de sanidad ambiental porque, según ellos, anunciamos MEDICAMENTOS OPIÁCEOS, cosa que es completamente falsa. En otro caso, nos restringen y bloquean...

Pros

Lo mejor es poder convertir clics de tus anuncios en conversiones. La pena es que cuando hablamos de vender servicios de SaaS en la nube, la forma de actuar de Google ADS no funciona bien en absoluto, es un servicio muy orientado a vender productos físicos en ecommerce, no a vender servicios.

LC

Laura C.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Terrible customer service

It is horrible and very stressful. There no one to help me to tell me what is going on with my account. I have tried calling Google and I get transferred to an automatic system stating that my account is suspended and to do an appeal. I have done multiple appeals. My account was suspended due to suspicious payment activity. I am not sure what that even means. I have made multiple attempt for months trying to fix this. There is no one to help me.

Pros

You can attract a lot of attention to your business

Cons

The customer service is horrible. There is no customer service. They suspend your account with no explanation. There is no way to fix it. They turn down ads for no real reason. There is no one to talk to or to assist you. My account also says that I need to make a payment. When I go to my account it says that the administrator needs to make a payment. I am the administrator. Also earlier this year,...

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

My Encounter With Google Ads

ResearchMarketingAnalyticsSales of products and services

Pros

I can see you that Google Promotions is a strong and generally utilized stage that offers a large number of highlights and devices for organizations to make and oversee compelling advertisement crusades. A portion of the things that organizations might like about Google Promotions include:Focusing on: Google Advertisements takes into consideration exceptionally designated publicizing, and that implies...

Cons

I can let you know that Google Promotions, similar to any product, may have specific restrictions or downsides relying upon the client's necessities and assumptions. A few potential constraints of Google Promotions include:Expectation to learn and adapt: Google Promotions can be perplexing and may demand a lot of investment and assets to dominate. This can be overpowering for certain organizations,...

EL

Emil L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

"A User's Review of Google Ads: What You Need to Know"

As a user who has used Google Ads, I have discovered the platform to be a useful tool for reaching my target audience through targeted advertising. The ability to target particular demographics and interests has been very helpful in getting my ads in front of the right audiences, and the thorough tracking and reporting features have allowed me to see how my campaigns are performing and make adjustments...

Pros

In my experience as a user, Google Ads have proven to be a crucial tool for putting my goods and services in front of the right customers. The platform saves me so much time and makes it simple for me to set up and launch advertising campaigns. Targeting particular demographics and interests is one of the best features of Google Ads. This has greatly increased the effectiveness of my campaigns by putting...

Cons

Google Ads has its share of drawbacks, in my experience as a user. The pay-per-click model, which can be expensive depending on the sector you work in and the level of advertising space competition, is one of the main problems. The cost per click can be significantly higher in sectors with intense competition, making it challenging to achieve a positive return on investment. The fact that Google Ads...

SA

Soham A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

The best marketing channel we have!

We have been using google ads for over a year and have spent quite a large amount during this time. After switching from facebook ads,quora ads and Microsoft ads, our CPA and quality of leads has never been higher!

Pros

Has a plethora of campaign type options PPC, Display, Video, etc. This along with the volume of searches and reach that google platforms have, google ads have changed our marketing strategy completely. Google ads lets us fine tune the parameters in the campaign to an unbelievable degree. This has allowed us to target a hyper niche audience.

Cons

In India it charges 18% GST. This eats up the budget very rapidly. It also gives very subpar recommendations which are sometimes optimized to google's own objectives to make money.

SM

Saikat M.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

A must-have for any company any business

Beyond the first two months, when I wasn't sure how to achieve our objectives at the lowest cost, our Google Ads campaigns have had the most impact on our initiatives. With Google Maps coverage, our ads are not only informative, but also actionable, and have significantly improved patronage of our (before) least accessible sites.

Pros

"For all parties involved - the publisher, yourself, and, of course, Google Ads - this is a win-win-win situation. It's such a pleasure to have a website that Google Ads has recognized for ad placement." "I'm overjoyed since my ad may now reach the intended demographic, and I've noticed a significant improvement in my business. I'm quite pleased with Google Ads." "I've enjoyed using this software for years and will continue to do so in the future because it produces excellent results." "I like Google Advertising' statistics since they make it simple to set up and then see statistics on your ads to discover which ones are the most effective."

Cons

"Overall, it was a bad experience. Platform is quite unprofessional." "The user interface can be clumsy at times and has resulted in data loss on a few occasions." "It's incredibly deep, with a lot of confusing elements." "The most significant disadvantage of Google Adwords is the high cost of advertisements. This platform is by far the most expensive, which could be a concern in a lower-income country."

Pedro B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The Most Powerful and Precise Tool on the Internet, Whether for Small, Medium or Large Business

I will report my experience with Google and be as emphatic and comprehensive as I always am when reviewing or commenting on something. Anyway, Google ads... I just have to thank this magnificent tool. I can strongly say that it was Google Ads that changed my life. I ventured into Digital Marketing 2 to 3 years ago and had a hard time trying to make my family better and get out of the tight spot we...

Pros

When it comes to quality as a whole. Google Ads surpasses itself, in my opinion it is a very powerful and very accurate tool. It's amazing how quickly the tool delivers a report to us. We raise some ad campaigns on a weekly basis. And every day we keep an eye on the segmentations and analyzing in real time how our campaigns are running, so we can more efficiently and accurately optimize our goals for...

Cons

When it comes to Google Ads, I have no complaints. However, for many inexperienced people who reach the tool, they end up with difficulties in handling it. Because there is a lot of information inside the platform. Lots of buttons and graphics. It ends up getting complicated to work alone in Google Ads. Therefore, it is viable to learn from someone who knows all the features and benefits of the platform. I think that's it, I don't have a problem with Google Ads, but it's too complex for someone who is starting to advertise their company online.

MS

Mohammed S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

guaranteed outreach, solid results

Beyond the first two months when we weren't too sure of how to reach our goals at the cheapest cost, our campaigns on Google Ads have been the most impactful to our projects. With coverage on Google Maps, our campaigns are not only informative, but also quite actionable and has increased patronage of our (originally) least accessible locations greatly.

Pros

The best thing about google ads is the guaranteed outreach your ad gets while you essentially only pay for the impact of the ad campaign, and not just having your ad broadcast. So then there is never really anything like an unproductive ad campaign with Google Ads. Secondly, for the price of one, ads get broadcast over the several google platforms commonly used in our target communities, so we are able to get better results in shorter times.

Cons

The Display Network option ended up being an added layer we didn't need for our campaigns because it yielded very poor results while costing us quite a bit. We only discovered it after two months when we were scrutinizing the analytics reports.

Christine O.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

A must have for every business

So far I have had an amazing experience with Google Ads as customers and clients have been searching for our products. The customer service support is really good and the Google Ads guide is east to understand. It has helped me managed my Instagram and Facebook Ads. It is also very affordable.

Pros

Google Ads is very useful in my business since it helps me in advertising, in this era of digital advertising it is very intuitive. The bidding strategies are flexible enough for a variety of businesses which makes carrying out different campaigns way easier. Real time tracking has also been made easier. Customers and clients can easily find our products online.

Cons

The features are very complex and overwhelming tile I had to do short courses to know how to manage the Google Ads. It takes a lot of time to start a new ad, and this could take even a week before i begin realizing results.

Angel R.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

The most powerful advertising platform that helps bring in the best traffic and interaction

Google Ads does a great job of helping us manage all of the steps we need to take to create an integrated advertising campaign. It also helps us get more traffic and get a good return on our ads.

Pros

I like that Google Ads settings are simple and that its services are efficient and reliable, allowing anyone, including individual users, to deliver their ads to the largest possible segment of interested people at the lowest possible cost, and with the best possible Google support, which is difficult to match with other competing platforms. I like that there are ready-made templates available, as...

Cons

I had no negative experiences with Google Ads, and this is due to its integration with Google applications, which simplifies all of the steps, as well as receiving full-featured support from Google, which includes educational materials and direct assistance, as well as reasonable subscription prices.

Gabriel F.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Melhor plataforma de Gestão de Tráfego Pago entre todas.

Melhor experiência com plataforma de Gestão de Tráfego Pago possível, eu utilizo todas as plataformas (Meta Ads, Linkedin Ads, TikTok Ads, Pinterest Ads), nenhuma delas chega aos pés do poder que o Google Ads tem.

Pros

Como dito antes, pra mim e pra muitos colegas de trabalho, é a maior plataforma de anúncios online de todo o mundo, pelo fato do Google conter a maior base de dados de todo o mundo, e esses dados alimentarem a inteligência artificial do Google Ads para deixar as campanhas mais assertivas, tendo a possibilidade de metrificar as ações de conversão no seu site e monitorar o retorno de investimento em...

Cons

Algumas recomendações de campanhas não são muito assertivas, dando recomendações que nem sempre vão aumentar os resultados das campanhas.

NF

Nicola F.

Internet, self-employed

Un must-have per ogni business online

La mia esperienza con Google Ads è stata incredibilmente positiva. Non solo ho ottenuto un notevole aumento delle vendite, ma ho anche trovato l'interfaccia utente facile da usare e ho apprezzato l'ampia gamma di opzioni di targeting disponibili. Inoltre, il supporto tecnico di Google è stato eccellente, rispondendo prontamente alle mie domande e aiutandomi a risolvere eventuali problemi.

Pros

Google Ads è uno strumento incredibilmente potente per la pubblicità online. La sua interfaccia intuitiva e facile da usare, combinata con un'ampia gamma di opzioni di targeting, mi ha permesso di creare campagne pubblicitarie personalizzate per raggiungere il mio pubblico di riferimento. Grazie a Google Ads, sono riuscito ad aumentare il traffico del mio sito web e le conversioni, ottenendo un notevole aumento delle vendite.

Cons

Google Ads offre una vasta gamma di funzionalità, che mi hanno permesso di creare annunci che si adattano perfettamente alle mie esigenze. Ho utilizzato le campagne di remarketing per raggiungere nuovamente utenti che hanno visitato il mio sito web in passato, e ho utilizzato le campagne di shopping per promuovere i miei prodotti in modo efficace. Inoltre, le opzioni di targeting geografico e di audience mi hanno permesso di raggiungere il mio pubblico in modo più mirato.

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

ER

Eloise R.

Computer Software, self-employed

Better keywords, better results

The main thing I did was to characterize on paper (or in a content tool) what you truly need. This relied upon my industry and what I needed with the Adwords lobby. The significant thing was consistently to attempt to benefit from the device and in a lean manner. To this end, I put away a few minutes for picking up, watching instructional exercises and in any event, perusing short articles regarding the matter. I was adding to a great extent, sharing questions and disclosures. These are a portion of the miracles that the Internet furnishes us with. I didn't hit the nail on the head the first run through, yet I didn't surrender and figured out how to have an incredible mission.

Pros

AdWords is immense. It has about 33% of all online promotion income. One of the numerous benefits of Google Ads is having your promotion showed at the ideal opportunity, to individuals searching for what you offer. It's almost certain that you can discover your objective client on Google, regardless of what specialty you are in. It's the undeniable spot to begin. An optimal advertisement would one say one is that contacts the perfect individuals at the perfect time, correct? This is the reason Google's device is probably the most ideal alternative available - all things considered, it advances your item or administration in a sectioned, quantifiable, and designated way. See beneath the principle benefits of Google Ads!

Cons

Some first-time sponsors decide to put away minimal expenditure, depending on that old rationale: "in the event that I lose cash, at any rate I'll lose a bit". The issue is that, contingent upon the fragment of the item or administration to be publicized, it is important to put a lot of credit in Adwords to ensure a positive exhibition of the advertisement against the opposition. For a mission to return true to form, the sponsor needs to comprehend the opposition of the catchphrases that will be coordinated to the advertisement. On the off chance that he doesn't have the foggiest idea about the terms generally utilized by different sponsors, there is a danger of picking unessential watchwords that will bring not very many or no outcomes.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

"Google Ads- Easy to apply platform

With Google Ads, we will attain capacity clients as they seek our offerings with the aid of using amassing them for preliminary leads as quickly as they land on our touchdown page. We have discovered google to be the first-rate manner to market it and attain our target market due to the fact we will pick out precise humans to look at our ads.

Pros

I experience that they may be gear that makes google's circle of relatives even easier, they may be smooth to apply and learn, they may be taught to apply to kids and this is certainly wonderful.

Cons

I think they can be better, they want to enhance even though they're heading in the direction of development, different matters I do not assume are all accessible.

EB

Eduardo B.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

PPC y presencia SEM en el GOOGLE. Principal motor de búsqueda para campañas locales

Pros

Es importante saber sacar el máximo partido a esta gran herramienta de Google. Tiene la capacidad de generar negocio y visibilidad para todo tipo de empresas. Me gusta que al estar integrado, dispones de una gran vision del estado de palabras clave, datos y métricas relevantes así como vinculación con analíticas. Es obligatorio para casi cualquier campaña hoy en día valorar el uso de esta herramienta.

Cons

El coste diario es relativo, hay días que gasta mucho menos y otros el doble. Las actualizaciones de Google respecto a las campañas y anuncios dinámicos están orientadas a un menor control y que la configuración e informacion brindada se encargue de todo. Por eso importa y mucho la configuracion por un especialista

JA

Jéssica A.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

É uma excelente ferramenta para gestão de campanhas

Pros

O Google ads é uma ótima ferramenta em todos os aspectos, e ajuda muito a acompanhar os anúncios.

Cons

O aplicativo ás vezes demora para abrir, e se você não tem conhecimento em tráfego talvez encontre dificuldades em usar.

YO

Yasha O.

Law Practice, self-employed

Google Ads is worth the money but make sure you do your research.

Overall, my experience with Google Ads have been pretty good. I will continue to use Google Ads and eventually, I would like to have enough knowledge to really maximize my marketing skills and utilize Google Ads to the fullest extent.

Pros

I like that Google Ads give my small business exposure it otherwise would not have. Now that advertising has evolved, it is easier for smaller businesses to compete against bigger companies. The structure of Google Ads allows small businesses like mine to thrive because I can still appear at the top of the Google search results along with bigger companies. A few years ago, this would not be the case.

Cons

There are just so many features with Ads that is very difficult for a layperson to completely understand how to operate every feature and successfully run campaigns. I also did not like that the customer service personnel were not as helpful in many situations.

Id

Isaac d.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Google Ads ferramenta fundamental, mas precisa evoluir em alguns requesitos

Atende as necessidades de nossos clientes onde o foco são produtos de necessidades e também para aumento de trafego no site

Pros

Excelente entrega do conteúdo, ferramenta fundamental para o trafego do site, essencial para o mercado de necessidade

Cons

Dificuldade em encontrar públicos com determinados interesses, custo alto de clique para pequenos negócios, criação do anúncios as vezes pode ser complicado para iniciantes

DP

Daniela Petronela H.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Google Ads

When you need more sales Google Ads is the perfect solution. Easy to setup the account and start the campaigns. The price you pay is good and return of the investment is high.

Pros

When you want to get more sales Google Ads is the best option. Creating a campaign is easy, even if is your fist time you will not have any problems creating campaigns. Keyword planner really gave me some good keywords ideas.

Cons

There are no cons for Google Ads, ads are running as it should be at the wright price.

AC

Adam C.

Retail, 10,001+ employees

The go to platform for Paid Search Advertising

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to scale campaign activity to meet various goals. Lots of campaign options targeting different customer journeys and stages of the marketing funnel in 1 platform.

Cons

Google are increasingly moving towards more 'black box' campaigns that reduces control, data and insights of a campaign. Increasingly need to rely on Google to assume they know what's best for the business, than letting in-house marketers control this.

Vijeta C.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 employees

Google Ads help our business to get more customers and increase sales by over 40%

We have a very satisfactory experience. Google Ads is our Go-To Marketing Tool to build a stronger database and reach out to prospects who are really in need of our product offerings.

Pros

Google Ads helps our business to target customers who're real buyers and looking for the solutions provided by us on Google Search and Maps. We have been able to increase our year-on-year sales & revenue by over 40% using Google Ads effectively. It helps us to generate qualified leads, increase our database, create brand awareness, increase our website traffic, and also convert more business orders.

Cons

It's very expensive and there's no sure shot method to confirm which Ad Campaigns will have a higher click-through rate and conversion. Despite A/B Testing, sometimes results of Ad campaigns go haywire. Also, best-performing keywords keep changing and their bidding amount goes very high.

JR

Jose R.

Furniture, 11-50 employees

Excelente herramienta de pago por click

Llevo usando Google Ads desde hace 12 años, y es posiblemente la mejor herramienta para la captación de tráfico cualificado que genere ventas o contactos, sobre todo a corto plazo, por lo que es un "must" que debe usar cualquier persona que se dedique al Marketing por Internet.

Pros

Sus diferentes funcionalidades y la posibilidad de crear diferentes campañas, orientados en diferentes aspectos como segmentación, interacción y otros factores.

Cons

En los últimos años en algunos sectores, el pago por click se ha disparado mucho. También la automatización que están metiendo en algunos casos, hace perder el control de las campañas.

Swati R.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Highly efficient ad platform.

Overall Google has helped us a lot in getting the desired business numbers.Reports can easily be downloaded in a lot of supported formats for example google sheets and analytics through customising columns on the dashboard is really convenient too.

Pros

Google ads has a wide display and video network which increases the reach of our ads and campaigns to a great level.We have multiple objectives to choose for campaign types and the process of campaign creation is self explanatory.Google ads is ideal for creating all types of campaign, be it app install/engagement, lead generation or sales and frequent recommendations help us in increasing campaign optimisation score which aids in campaign optimisation.

Cons

Support centre timings are limited from Monday to Friday only.Lead generation and traffic campaigns don't get approved easily.Sometimes campaigns stop spending abruptly, otherwise they do not even spend the allocated budgets.

Information Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

"Google Ads: An Effective Platform for Targeted Digital Advertising"

Overall, my experience with Google Ads has been very positive. It has allowed me to create and run targeted digital advertising campaigns effectively, and the detailed insights and analytics have helped me measure and optimize campaign performance. The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it easy for me to manage my campaigns. I also appreciate the ability to reach a large audience and attract potential customers to my website. While the cost of running a Google Ads campaign can be high, it has been a worthwhile investment for me. Overall, I have found Google Ads to be an effective platform for targeted digital advertising.

Pros

Google Ads allows me to create and run targeted digital advertising campaigns effectively.The platform provides detailed insights and analytics, allowing me to measure and optimize campaign performance.It is user-friendly and easy to navigate, allowing me to manage my campaigns with ease.The ability to reach a large audience and attract potential customers to my website.

Cons

The cost of running a Google Ads campaign can be high for some businesses.It may require some time and effort to set up and optimize campaigns to achieve the best results.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Gets the job done

It's the best PPC platform out there, easy to integrate with G suite, easy to report and great for multi-platform advertising

Pros

How seamless my display ads perform across multiple platforms, multiple use cases and the bidding system works for me

Cons

The new UI could be less confusing, it crashes quite frequently, filters aren't very clear and reporting can be complicated