Google Ads Logo

Online advertising solution for businesses

Google Ads Reviews - Page 4

James M.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

AdWords has helped me affordably attract new clients

Pros

I use AdWords on a local level (local meaning a handful of zip codes across two counties) and it has helped me raise awareness for my brand and services as well as attract new clients. Local does the same but takes more time and effort whereas AdWords gives me a much faster turnaround time. I like that I can set budgets and monitor campaigns in real-time so I know if my campaigns are cost-effective. I feel that I have 100% control over my campaign design and budgeting so I am not concerned of spending too much. If after a certain threshold, new customer acquisition is still too low, then I know to either stop the campaign temporarily or to more likely investigate why and modify my keywords or ad messages.

Cons

To run an effective local campaign, it is critical to know your target audience but even more critical to conduct elaborate keyword research. This can be very time consuming, even tedious and repetitive at times. However, this is the time investment necessary to ensure you have quality campaigns that will actually be profitable. If you do not have a background in PPC advertising or general knowledge...

NL

Nicole L.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Good but have lots of limitations

Pros

Easy to launch campaigns. Easy to play around with it and find what you’re looking for

Cons

Limitations on the ads that can be used. Sometimes they suspend accounts due to fraudulent activity when it was just created. So hard to reach customer support. Usually they don’t have answers and just wait your time.

Tchenagni F.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees

Amazing tool

Pros

Google Adwords is a powerful marketing tool. It enables businesses to reach customers and promote services in multiple countries. To get started, you need to create an Ads Campaign and Ads Group. Google Adwords will suggest the best keywords for customers to use and show the cost per keyword. You can choose between automatic or manual payments for your Ads Campaign. It is easy to use and you can create various types of ads.

Cons

I have no qualms with Google Ads; it is straightforward to use and has a good selection of advanced features.

MT

Marcelo T.

Avaliação - Google Ads

Acho excelente. Sempre tivemos bons resultados com o Google Ads.

Pros

Existe uma união entre simplicidade e complexidade. Isso é bom, pois atende em diversas etapas do projeto.

Cons

Não levar em conta a estratégia de negócio da empresa.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

MS

Moises S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The best advertising tool on the market

Since we started using Google ads, our amount of clients has increased, we invest monthly an amount of $2000-$3000 in Google ads advertising and the ROI is 4-5. We are very satisfied with the results we have had.

Pros

This platform is amazing, it allows me to connect with potential customers through Ad campaigns, what I like the most is that I can create text campaigns, video campaigns, display campaigns, Gmail campaigns, app campaigns and distribute them on a single platform. This tool is fundamental for our Marketing Agency.

Cons

The only bad thing about this platform is that it is necessary to have previous knowledge in ad management to be able to use it satisfactorily. Anyone can use it, but if you want your campaigns to be successful and have the right performance you need to know how to use Google Ads.

jc

jacques chirac A.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Avis sur ce produit

L'utilisation de ce service est tres simple et efficace et surtout tres rentable. Vous gagnez l'argent partouut dans le monde et vous pouvez faire vos publications sans probleme.

Pros

ce logiciel paye dans tout le monde entier, une fois que vous remplissez les conditions requises.

Cons

les paiements sont tres moindre pour les pays Africains.

DC

Diego C.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Very intuitive and easy to use

It is the best tool for managing advertising campaigns and digital marketing, helping to improve sales and/or the brand in a very optimal way, having a great advantage of access when advertising through the largest search engine on the internet today.

Pros

What I highlight and like the most about the platform is its ease of use for the main functionalities, which is campaign management in general. I like that it is intuitive and that it has the option to show what different options are for, that it always offers tips for improving and optimizing campaigns based on history and the established objective, and that it has no limit for campaign investment.

Cons

The evaluation times of the first campaigns created could be improved, when one is a new user and it does not take several days for its approval, as well as the progress of the same and it is initially detailed when it should wait to consider that time in the management of campaigns and advertisements.

AB

Artem B.

Photography, self-employed

The only advertising instrument in internet

It is the best instrument for advertising in the Internet to plan to analyze and to control all the advertising campaign to make it complex and sufficient but you need to learn learn and learn before you can succeed

Pros

It is a complex program to maintain your advertising campaign in Internet using many extra features, options and tools specialized for every need.

Cons

Definitely it's the best one but the most important and biggest problem for this application is that it is so complicated and so sophisticated that to understand, realize and use all the features is practically impossible for the regular user. It needs a lot of time maybe years to learn how to use all the given options and if you have enough patience you will be the king of Internet

Best advertising platform in 2022

I love it, it's getting better and better everyday. I suggest to my clients that can afford it.

Pros

The fact that you can advertise your product or service on the people who are actually searching for it on Google is the best thing you can get in advertising. Fantastic performance on YouTube videos as well. I love the audience section and what can you do with all those audience sections.

Cons

It's too expensive for most of my clients, I encourage them to try but they get bumped out by getting the credit card bill. Although the return of investment is positive but it takes time to get the good results. Also the platform is not that simple and easy to use. there are so many sections that they could hide show to get a better experience regarding advertising on the right people.

JA

Jasmine Adnan A.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Google Ads as a tool to position your brand in Google searches

I have been working with Google Ads for 4 years, where I have had to create different types of campaigns such as search, google shopping, discovery, pmax, etc...For the most part, the campaigns managed to meet the objective of the brand, however, for this it is necessary to have a good budget, otherwise it will be difficult for the campaigns to meet the objective.

Pros

It is a tool that provides results in all conversions, sales, leads, traffic, etc. Everything will depend on the budget and the optimization of the campaigns.It also has many types of campaigns that allow you to innovate in your ads and promote your products or services.

Cons

You need a significant budget for the campaigns to have results. It also requires previous knowledge such as a course, to be able to handle it easily.

NP

Nicola P.

Human Resources, 501-1,000 employees

Pubblicità con Google, indispensabile e funzionale

Lo strumento è divenuto col tempo un elemento essenziale per l'azienda.

Pros

Google Ads è uno strumento di google che permette di creare delle vere e proprie campagne di advertising sulla rete. II suo piu' grande vantaggio e che tramite il motore di ricerca riesce a raggiungere milioni di utenti utilizzando adeguatamente parole chiavi e con un buon investimento risulta essere un ottimo strumendo pubblicitario.

Cons

Non ci sono particolari cose negative da evidenziare sia nell0uso che nell'esperienza di utilizzo di Google Ads

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

JB

Jordan B.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Expensive but thoroughly effective

Wonderful, spend the time investing in learning how to run this and you'll be well served.

Pros

I love the analytical insights I can pull from my advertising reach and campaigns.

Cons

You can definitely blow your budget with rookie mistakes if you don't watch yourself.

CI

Célia I.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

Great tool to maximize exposure and generate deals

Pros

I appreciate Google Ads for its reach and targeting capabilities. It allows businesses to connect with a vast online audience, ensuring ads are seen by the right people at the right time. The detailed analytics and customization options are invaluable for optimizing ad campaigns, making it a powerful tool for growing businesses.

Cons

The downside of Google Ads is the potential for high costs, especially if not managed carefully. Bidding wars and click fraud can inflate expenses, making it necessary to closely monitor and adjust campaigns. Additionally, the learning curve for beginners can be steep, requiring time and effort to master effectively.

Akash D.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

The only tool you need to market your product

Google ads is easy to understand, set up and master platform. Although Google needs to stop pushing automated rules towards the user.

Pros

1. Setting up campaign is easy with not much help required. 2. Keyword planner is the ultimate keyword research tool you'll need. Trust no other tool 3. The dashboard is extremely useful and integrating it with Hubspot makes it even more powerful. 4. The Gads editor is even better version of Google Ads desktop version.

Cons

1. Google ads is laggy when opened in desktop version. A better alternative is to download Gads editor which does all the job. 2. Charges a lot if there's not much conversion data. 3. Always wants to automate our campaigns with not so good recommendation.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Helping my clients generate leads!

Overall my experience has be excellent for myself and clients. The analytic reports help me better understand why certain campaigns run successfully and why some don’t. In return, I am better able to set my clients up for success. I love how we can run multiple campaigns for clients, adjust them, and receive great reports on how they are performing.

Pros

Google ads is by far the marketing solution for lead generation. As an Account Executive, I sell and implement Google Ads for my clients and we have had a lot of success generating leads for them. I love how in-depth the analytics are and easy to understand which campaigns have worked best and why. Google Ads is an essential tool for any business to generate leads and leverage more sales.

Cons

They can be on the more expensive side when it comes to running paid ads, however, they do pay off and are worth the price.

SL

Sonia L.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Search and Display campaigns by Google Ads

Pros

I am using Search and Display campaigns and both of them are allowing thousands of potential customers to find our website. At this moment I am especially happy with my display campaigns (I'm doing remarketing), because some customers see my website once and then they forget about it; but remarketing display campaigns by Google appear (in a very natural way) on their favorite websites while they're surfing the Internet and then they remember my products and come back to my website for a lead.

Cons

When I need help and I ask the support for some support/advice, only a few of them are actually helpful. I'd like that the support team had a better training and could help clients in a better way.

JB

Josh B.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Google ads is advertising for everyone.

I used google ads to promote the products of my self-business. It was quite easy to set up but the results took a little while to come. Today I'm happy to use this platform which boosts my sales and leads.

Pros

Google ads is a very versatile advertising platform. It allows a good management of ads in all types of sectors. Its customer support is very fast and the interface allows a quick understanding of the management. In addition, optimization is included!

Cons

Doing google campaigns requires some time to have a good return, the results are not immediately positive and you have to think about its profitability. Then, some features are quite complex for campaign options which can be expensive for the beginner on the platform.

Sahouri A.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

It is good so far because I deal with international advertisements

My experience with ads is Jake so far according to the speed of advertising

Pros

What I liked about it is the speed in interacting with the automatic ads

Cons

The least thing I liked about the credibility is the site

OT

Olivier T.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Un outil de marketing idéal

Avec Google Ads, j'ai fait d'énorme bénéfices dans plusieurs activités et pour cela je le conseille à tous.

Pros

Google Ads est un excellent outil pour les annonceurs de tous types dans tous les secteurs dans le monde. Avec un support client est exceptionnel et bon interface permettant la bonne utilisation et gestion . Il est aussi facile de se lancer et de commencer et de voir rapidement ce qui fonctionne ou pas avec l'optimisation des contenus pour divers conversions.

Cons

Pour obtenir un retour avec Google Ads, il faut quelqu'un qui travaille en plein temps pour surveiller les campagnes, l'apparence et le bon fonctionnement, car des campagnes peu performantes peuvent rapidement gérer votre budget en un clin d'œil.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

More than six years experiences

With more than six years full time experience I have seen a lot of business growing with Google Ads, and this is almost always a good idea for our clients no matter what their goal is.

Pros

As a marketing professional at an agency, I have been using Google Ads for client and our own agency for more than six years. In this time I have grown multiple clients fra small business to medium and large business, as well as given large business (both B2B and B2C) more return on their ad spend. There are numerous of options for market business, and in Scandinavia where I am located, this is a must!

Cons

During the pandemic their support has not been that great. It is slow and they close tickets when they think they have answered a question.

Emmanuel K.

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Intelligence artificielle

Pros

Google ads est l'une des meilleures sites connues pour la publicité en ligne. Il est très simple et vraiment rentable, des meilleures fonctionnalités comme mesure de performances, contrôle de coût en permettant de définir un budget quotidien

Cons

Le coût des annonces Google ads sont très élevés on dirait que c'est pour ça les grandes entreprises seule

Paulette H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Google Ads

Pros

Je n'ai pas encore rencontré un outil de gestion de campagne publicitaire plus puissant que Google Ads depuis que je suis dans le domaine du marketing digital. En un mot, Google Ads est une plateforme tout-en-un de marketing. Il dispose tout ce dont vous avez besoin pour attirer du traffic web.

Cons

A ce coté, j'ai simplement une suggestion à faire à l'équipe de Google Ads. S'ils peuvent ajouter les paiements par Crypto (Bitcoin, USDT, TRX...) aux modes de paiement de facturation, ce sera encore super.

Abid S.

Banking, 5,001-10,000 employees

The Best Platform For Online Business Advertisements

My experience with google ads is very excellent and i am using this service for last many years to promote my products and online business.

Pros

Google Ads is an essential part of my online business and i always use there advertising campaigns for promoting my products to my targeted audiences. Google Ads provides me excellent results which is very helpful in boosting my business and increasing clientele. The real time tracking and bidding strategies are some its beautiful features which further strengthen your confidence to use google ads for your online advertising.

Cons

To get maximum benefits out of google ads you need huge budget for your advertising campaigns which i think should be little cheaper.

JO

Josh O.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

There's no getting around paid search traffic

Pros

If you're trying to market your product or service to people in the market for that offering, there's really no better (or cheaper) way to specifically target those buyers than Google's Adwords program. We work hard to get organic search listings, but particularly for high traffic, competitive terms, bidding on PPC ads in the SERPs is a great strategy. Adwords lets you do keyword research, scope out the competition, and control your bid/spend in multiple ways. It's simple text and the best part is you only pay for clicks that come to your website.

Cons

Adwords has been changing the interface a lot lately. It's often difficult to get from Express to the full suite, and the constantly changing google app ecosystem means you can almost never find your way around. Sometimes they deny an ad, they also raise your CPC if they don't like the quality of the page you land traffic on, so there's some unfortunate road blocks where they try to control the entire internet, but otherwise it's a very cheap form of advertising and lead acquisition.

Jeremy D.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Confusing Interface With Deep Features

I mostly use Google Ads to monitor monetization with YouTube, but have purchased some targeted ads on a few occasions. Like my review stated: it was very hard to understand and set up, and I often wasn't sure if I had made the right choices at all. But I am certain that I increased sales. But this can get very pricey, very quickly!

Pros

Google Ads allows you to reach large highly-targeted markets and generate new leads, with truly granular control. YouTube integration is seamless and easy to set up, once monetized.

Cons

The interface is so complex and daunting, with confounding nomenclature, that new users must be prepared to spend hours combing tutorials to try to understand what they're doing. Even worse, Google constantly changes features and rules, so by the time a user has read an article, that advice is irrelevant. It should be much easier to set up ads in the modern internet age.