Google Ads Logo

Online advertising solution for businesses

Google Ads Reviews - Page 5

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Cost effective way to grow business in less time

Very easy to create ads and launch campaigns to get instant results. Help to work on landing pages for getting good clicks, impressions and conversions by optimizing real time data.

Pros

Help generate leads and calls as per the requirement and target the specific audience. Apart from this, recommendations are very helpful as how keyword & landing page is performed where we need to optimize to get more targeted audience with less cost. Know the user intent and different types of advertising display, search, shopping ads help to brand awareness.

Cons

Some times Paused campaigns starts automatically overnight. Also there is discrepancy in Analytics and google ads data.

Varsha G.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Search Engine Marketing on Google - Text/Remarketing/PLA/Video's/Discovery & More

my overall experience was great to generate more leads on conversion campaign, brand awareness on YouTube video campaigns and optimized 50% cost cutting rate on conversion rate.

Pros

I like the google ads because of I can control my money on what click is going to spent with an specified search term. I can also select on which channel I want to perform my ads in different format like - text ads, display ads, remarketing ads, video ads, discovery max and more.

Cons

most of the times I charged more than bid cost it was mentioned in google ads/keyword planner - I tried to contact support for the same but I didn't get proper resolution and even my money back.

HK

Heather K.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Read this!

I will not be back. I will continue to spread my experience on every social media out there.

Pros

They call and call and call. They say they're doing the work but you are supplying and researching. They don't create without you doing most the work.

Cons

They create a URL and phone number that isn't yours. If you decide to cancel them they hijack your information and will not allow you to change to your correct info. After nobody can Google you any longer because the only URL and phone number on your business ad is the one they made up. After your business drops for a couple of months they send you a bill for the URL. $280. I can't change anything until March. I've been dealing with this for months. When I try to get this resolved their staff hangs up on you.

ah

atindehou h.

Farming, 1-10 employees

un puissant outil pour des campagnes publicitaire

j'ai adoré tout simplement et je l'utilise chaque fois pour mes publicités

Pros

ah j'adore vraiment , c'est le top des top , on arrive à s'en sortir surtout pour avoir plus de vente ; trouver plus de clients , faire connaitre sa société , sa marque etc

Cons

en réalité je ne pense pas qu'il y ait quelque chose à reprocher

Showing original review in French. See translation

Lisa T.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

You can't ignore Google!

Pros

Adwords is an excellent tool for advertisers of all types in almost all industries. Their customer support is stellar (at least for a business) and their new interface makes it even easier to use and manage. Provided you have your tracking set up in Google Analytics it's easy to jump in and get started and quickly see what is/ isn't working while optimizing your content for the conversions you want.

Cons

Adwords is not something you can set up and then walk away. In order to get a return, there does need to be someone that monitors the campaigns and looks and what is and isn't working as poor performing campaigns can quickly run away with your budget in a blink of an eye.

NT

Natalie T.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

The app need a revamp

The overall service they provide is great and essential to building a new business and reaching new audiences. However, I believe they could make improvements to their app and management platform. Small business owners who are using this are not all tech savvy and may not know how SEOs, PPCs, and campaigns work. A better explanation of what you’re doing and why may better serve new users to not overwhelm them to the point of losing them as customers.

Pros

Google as a company had developed a great service in which small businesses can reach new clients easily and target new audiences with a few clicks. It’s easy to customize for your businesses needs.

Cons

The app you use to create and modify your ads and campaigns is very basic and confusing. There seems to be missing options/settings and doesn’t not clearly explain what it is you are paying for and what they are doing for you.

Automotive, 501-1,000 employees

A Critically Important Component of a Digital Marketing Strategy

Pros

- Google has not stayed complacent with their previous dominance in the Digital advertising field. AdWords is constantly being updated with interface updates and feature updates. - Google representatives available on call for one-on-one help and tips with your account - A very easy way to reach millions of users (if that's the reach you want) - Ever growing presence of advertising normalization on Google platforms and mobile ensures that AdWords will remain a key part of our Digital strategy in the future

Cons

- Costs can run out of control if you do not have the right keyword optimization strategies, proper account organization in mind - Search advertising creation is incredibly tedious - CPA isn't the glorious solution that Google presents it to be, and it has to increased costs/lead for us in the past

Pavel F.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

The tool that can help your business thrive.

To effectively use Google Ads, I find that it requires experience and expertise, especially when managing e-commerce sites. However, I wouldn't hesitate to turn to an expert for help with services as well, as their work can ultimately save me a lot of money. Ads has a user-friendly interface and offers many other useful features such as performance reporting and keyword creation tools.

Pros

Google Ads offers a wide range of tools for targeting ads to different audiences, such as interests, demographics, locations, online behaviors, keywords, and much more. This allows you to reach people who are relevant to your business, and thus maximize the effectiveness of your advertising campaigns. Ads allows for precise budgeting, campaign planning, ad performance tracking, and much more."

Cons

Confusing and unclear setup and management of keywords for individual campaigns.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Great For All Tier Buisness

I use Google Ads every day to manager a variety of clients in different industry verticals. No matter what the businesses KPI or goals are, using Google Ads can help you get there.

Pros

The ability to segment your audience by demographics, location, and many more. This allows you to learn more about your audience so that you can message them in ways that will allow them to convert more. Easy to navigate and upload keywords or ads in bulk, the data received is always up to date.

Cons

Disapproval process too sensitive, and often gets incorrectly flagged and resubmit for approval is needed. Automated suggestions are not that good and don't always improve performance.

LD

Lisa D.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Could not be more user UN-friendly.

Just awful. They keep flagging every ad without an explanation of what I did wrong and how I can fix it. Cloaking? I am a business. I have an EIN number. I have an ID. I have a bank account. I have an address. I am on Airbnb and VRBO. I have a website. I have a Google email address. What do they want from me in order to just get an ad published? Maybe I will never know because they don't have customer service.

Pros

The features of the actual ad are good provided you do everything expected, without knowing what is expected.

Cons

There is so much potential to run ads for my business and attract the exact customers I am targeting but no matter what I do, I am flagged for some nefarious behavior. I follow the rules. I try to be exact in what Google Ads is asking. EVERY TIME it is flagged. This would be OK if the issue was actually explained to me or if there was an actual person I could discuss it with. I am just flagged and no explanation. When I try to figure out what the problem is, they same I am cloaking. OMG. I solely use Google products so they are buggering their own pocket. Such a waste of my time even trying to use this unfriendly, anti-tech nerd process.

JB

James B.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Great way to reach your potential customers

Google Ads has helped up target our potential customers in a much needed way. It is something you'll need to study and learn but well worth the time.

Pros

Google Ads is an amazing way to target potential customers along their path of discovery. Targeting audience segments and geographic areas is incredible. Reaching potential customers on their devices while they are showing interest, and then following them along their journey, is exactly what we needed.

Cons

Google Ads can be a very complicated endeavor to the uninitiated. It is something that you will need to practice and study, it isn't just something you can jump into and expect to understand easily.

Muneeb K.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

One of the best advertising platform on the web

No other platform can offer a better reach than Google Ads. Google Search campaigns are key for business discovery and reach. Using Google Ads is a no-brainer for most businesses.

Pros

Google ads offer tons of rich features and tactics to fit the marketing needs of all kinds of advertisors. From search to display to video, you can reach your target audience at a very low cost.

Cons

It's easy to generate traffic at a cost-effective rate but not all traffic is high quality. In most cases, campaigns result in web traffic with high bounce rates. Also, it can take significant time for the ad platform to find quality audience segments.

SR

Shelly R.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Google Adds Review

Frustrating

Pros

Do not like using his product and it doesn’t seem to make any difference

Cons

Too confusing to setup not very effective

SK

Sunaina K.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Search is all about Google Ads

Really good. I would recommend anyone in marketing to give a portion of their ad spend to Google Ads - it is a necessity to have search as a big part of your marketing strategy.

Pros

The fact that Google Ads caters to any and all budgets is something I love the most. I have used this for campaigns from hundreds of thousands of dollars to a few hundred dollars a month in ad spend. From big businesses to small stores. The fact that campaigns are measurable means a campaign can start small and scale as the results start to come in. There are a lot of other reviews on features etc so I won't go there. But my appreciation is around how Google Ads has levelled the playing field.

Cons

Search Terms Report is becoming smaller and smaller. Meaning I am getting to see fewer and fewer actual search queries being entered by users which does not help me as the advertiser. Also - the push to switch to broad match type and the phasing out of broad match modifier match-type has been a huge disappointment for me.

triyoga h.

Computer Software, self-employed

Google Ads is the only best solution for introducing and selling my business products

I am helped a lot with google ads, proper keyword research and assisted by accurate demographic referrals, my business is growing here. Sometimes I also use premium services with high advertising costs for ads that have converted into sales here.

Pros

The advantage of Google Ads is that it is affordable. By using this one advertising service, you don't need to pay for advertising services contained in Google ads. You will get the cost per click very cheaply. This is why Google ads are the most appropriate choice for small business people. Also supported by this accurate report will make it easier for small businesses to reduce marketing costs.

Cons

For small businesses and beginners, I don't recommend using premium services with high advertising costs, unless we've done ad testing so that we find the right formula with the right target market too. Around me, many small business people have not used PayPal and credit cards to run ads on google ads. hopefully, in the near future, this problem will get a solution.

KM

Kristina M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

A must have for any marketing plan

I have loved using this software for years and will continue to do so, because it has great results

Pros

It is very robust and intuitive to use. Love the custom audiences, in market audiences and a lot of the features available. They always try to improve the functionality and capabilities which is great most times.

Cons

I dislike the new reporting tab features. I also don't like how the constantly change up the layout, which makes it hard to find features. The most recent keyword match type changes and query report limits have made it clear that you have to be on top of your game and constantly follow changes if you want to use this software.

MT

Michell T.

Retail, 1-10 employees

The most powerful tool for customer acquisition

We have increased sales x5 since we started using this platform, it is excellent for getting customers who are looking for exactly the product we sell.

Pros

Google Ads is the best tool we have used to get more customers, I love that by just adding a few ads I can sell hundreds of products in a short time, Google shows my ads in the search engine, on YouTube, on external websites and applications.

Cons

The usability of this platform is my only problem, when I started it was complicated to correctly segment my audience, after investing a lot of money in advertising and doing many test campaigns I managed to correctly segment the audience of my products.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The best platform for demand generation

Pros

the potential to convert customers from the google search / display / etc

Cons

Estimations are not exact the most of the time

Shaharyar S.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

The Backbone of Online Advertising

Overall Google ads are the Giants of digital marketing now a days and benefiting lots of businesses.

Pros

You can promote your business as easy and simple as you want. It is a very reliable platform for the business promoters who want to show their ads to their target audience. This is the most effective way for advertisement on internet, Google ads saves the browsing data of users and then show ads according to the user needs and I think this is the best feature for marketing that they show relatable ads to the audience.

Cons

I think there are some disadvantage for the audience/user because sometimes the audience me see unnecessary ads which may irritate users.

AH

Adnan H.

Banking, 10,001+ employees

The best Online Advertising Platform

My overall experience with Google Ads is really amazing because I have increase the number of product sales through Google Ads. I am very happy, because now my ad can read to the targeted audience and I can see a major change in my business. I am really satisfied with Google Ads.

Pros

Google Ads allows you to create search, display, shopping, video and more ads. You can advertise your products or services on different websites, applications and YouTube videos.

Cons

Google Ads has a lot of features, campaign types and tools. You need to learn all these things from scratch to the advanced level. This platform has only incredible features and options without any kind of cons.

Education Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Google Ads Review

My overall experience with Google Ads is good because I can easily use this to advertise my website, set up keywords that can improve my website ranking on the Google search engine but the downside is the software can be expensive and there are a lot of fraudulent clicks that can cause the user to run out of money really quick.

Pros

The software is easy to use and can be easily set up to work with any website. I also like that I am able to use keywords on Google Ads to help my website rank higher on the search engine.

Cons

The price is expensive for what it is used for because Google charges the user based on how many clicks a person clicks on the ads and there can a lot of fraudulent clicks that can cost a lot of money to the user. Google has made some improvements to detect fraudulent clicks but it cannot eliminate the whole problem.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

One of best option to attract more trafic

Pros

The most powerful tool to attract more traffic to your website

Cons

Due the cookies law in EU, we are having less visibilty about our customers

Rv

Ricardo v.

Entertainment, self-employed

Goede service en ook niet duur

Google Ads vind ik een van de betere platformen om me advertenties en campagnes mee te maken de medewerkers zijn klant vriendelijk ze zoeken een oplossing voor je als er iets mis is gegaan het is een goed bedrijf

Pros

Dat je er meerder campagnes tegelijk op kan plaatsten Dat het betaalbaar isDat ze een goede klanten service hebben Dat ze klantvriendelijk zijn

Cons

Ik heb geen min punten ik vind het prettig werken met Google Ads

Showing original review in Dutch. See translation

SM

Salim M.

Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 employees

Trial & Error Platform

I've used Google ads for 12 days now and I have made sales within this time period. It took a lot of trial and error to finally begin to make sales. I've tried to attract views onto my YouTube videos, create blogs for viewers to read and much more. without Google Ads, I wouldn't have been able to start my Affiliate marketing career off right.

Pros

The first pro I would say stands out above the rest is its diverse geographical reach. I'm relatively a newcomer in the world of Affiliate Marketing and using Google Ads opened a wide reach of methods for expanding marketing reach in order to make sales. Being able to choose which geographical location you want your ad to be seen, what type of viewers you are trying to target, I sued to focus all my time on social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram to find sales but it was very difficult, especially as a newcomer as an affiliate marketer.

Cons

I can be viewed as an expensive investment, especially for those looking for explosive breakthrough sales. Based on my limited free trial experience so far, this is not the case. There are times I've gotten emotionally frustrated by failed advertising campaigns that I spent extensive time and money on. Nevertheless, one must be fully prepared to accept all the costs of getting started and maintaining .

RC

Ross C.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Google Ads Review

Once familiarised with the interface, it is easy to navigate and access the pages you need quickly which helps with day to day management of accounts. There are lots of features and constantly added functionalities, not all generate the best results but useful nonetheless.

Pros

Provides the industry standard when it comes to features and user interface, which can be seen by competitors mirroring their interface from

Cons

Limited insights and control of Performance Max campaigns resulting in us not knowing why a campaign is either working, not working or generating spam/low quality traffic