GoSurvey  Logo

GoSurvey

Offline survey app for easier and faster data collection.

GoSurvey Reviews - Page 2

Social Impact Assessment

It was great. The customer service is outstanding. CSRs were there for us all the time. I will only use this app in the future.

Pros

Ease of use and offline feature. The inbuilt photo option is great

Cons

Nothing. Everything is good about this software

Dear Priti, Thank you so much for taking time to review us and for such encouraging words. We are extremely happy to learn about your positive experience. Our customer support has always been top-notch and we thank you for appreciating our CSR team. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, which helps us in constantly improving the app experience and you can expect some great features in the times ahead to make surveys and data collection more easier for you. Thanks again!

Great experience

It was a great experience. The team is extremely helpful and efficient.

Pros

Ease of use. The exceptional team and customer service.

Cons

Nothing really. I had a good experience

Thank you Geetanjali for such nice words. We're delighted to know about your positive experience using GoSurvey and it was able to meet your expectation. The customer support team has always been on their toes and we thank your encouraging words. We always travel that extra mile to meet our customers' expectations and provide them with the best experience. Thanks again for taking time to review us!

Simple and Easy Survey Platform

Similar to Survey Monkey, this is another great alternative platform to create and send out surveys.

Pros

I haven't create surveys with this program myself; I've only taken survey sent to me but as a person taking the survey, I found it easy and user friendly.

Cons

I don't have enough experience as the person setting up the survey and sending them out to have any negative reviews about it. My experience with this program is limited as the person receiving the surveys.

great tool

Pros

best choice for collecting user datas and run campaigns on events

Cons

some feature, e.g. form editing can be more user friendly

Hello Gergely, Thanks for taking out time to review us. We're happy to learn about your positive experience with GoSurvey and it was able to help your business. We welcome your suggestions and we will definitely work on it. Thanks again for your honest feedback as it helps us in making GoSurvey a better tool for users like you!

GoSurvey

Pros

I use GoSurvey instead of the google forms because they give me better options to analyze the data

Cons

It's a bit limited maybe because it's free, but it meets the objective

Hi, We thank you for taking time to review us. We're happy that GoSurvey was able to meet your objectives and expectations. However, we would like to tell you that we offer full-feature access for the trial period. If you want to know more about GoSurvey and its full capability, we would be happy to share it with you. You can just fill out the form on https://www.gosurvey.in/contact-us and we will get in touch with you to serve you better.

Gosurvey Go Future

Nice to work in this Software

Pros

In this Software i liked mostly is collecting customer feedbacks and grow your business.

Cons

Everything is okay and i cant say the least part of the software.

Hey Arun, thank you for reviewing us. We are happy that you liked GoSurvey and it was able to meet your expectations. We love hearing such words from our users which helps us in making GoSurvey a better survey tool for people looking to collect data seamlessly. Thanks again.

GoSurvey, functional

Its a good tool to create surveys, but you must continue developing data in programs such as excel or SPSS.

Pros

I liked the way you can create a survey, and the options for closed and opened questions.

Cons

Its limited when you want to tabulate or cross data between questions.