Grawt Logo

Don't let a single lead slip through the cracks

Grawt Reviews

Suggested alternatives

constant-contact
salesforce-marketing-cloud
hubspot-marketing

I like how engaged the owner and team are in developing their platform. Their communication is outstanding too.
The ridiculously over-the-top accent (fake?) on the fellow they've selected to speak in their VSL.
The things i dislike the developer is working on to change.
It can be hard to understand how to use if you don't go through the tutorials a couple of times.

Rick G.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Great for building Out Lead Sites

So far it has been a great experience especially having the ability to manage everything under one program.

Pros

I have many domain names related to my business using important keywords so I build out lead sites and of course collect and call my leads. This software does it all under one program,

Cons

At first there were some bugs in the software but they correct and fix them very quickly.

Amazing Product

I use everyday for my online business and will only tool I will be using.

Pros

Creating Forms, Worklows for email marketing, easily create lead magnets quickly. Customer support is amazing and quick. They are consistently updating Grawt.

Cons

Landing Pages need some work as it basic, but they are updating it frequently.

dileepa L.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

GRAWT - a personal view and review

Highly recommended - A game changer taking into consideration the time & finances that go into lead generation.

Pros

~ The Look and Feel ~ Lead Journeys - Transforming your leads into customers ~ Crafting compelling content with AI ~ Track leads, and gain valuable insights by monitoring conversion rates

Cons

The Learning Curve - Took a bit of time to get in sync to understand the 'nuts & bolts' - the patience was well worth it.

NC

Nathan C.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Grawt has been a godscend!

Overall, migrating my business over to Grawt was a great experience, and I highly recommend you do it if you are considering.

Pros

With Grawt, I love controlling every step of the lead journey from a straightforward platform. No more having to cherry-pick tools and piece them all together.

Cons

The AI Lead Magnets could use more sophistication. After trying it out, I felt like I was better off using other tools to make my lead magnets and then importing them into Grawt.

MP

Michael P.

Great resource

i love grawt, i don't want or need any other tool like this

Pros

The price was a steal, and the fact there are regular updates and developer listens to our ideas to make the tool better

Cons

The things i dislike the developer is working on to change

AU

Angus U.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Only serious business operators should great Grawt!

Exceptional product and service - nothing else to say - Just get it.

Pros

Everything! But love the integration with ProductDyno.

Cons

Nothing, it's great... do your business a your wallet a favour...

Ayman S.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

personal review

The support team deserves a special mention. Whenever I had questions or needed assistance, they were always there to help, ensuring I could make the most out of the platform

Pros

I've been using Grawt.com for a few months now, and I have to say, it has significantly streamlined my lead generation and marketing efforts. As a small business owner, I was looking for an affordable yet powerful tool to manage and nurture leads, and Grawt has exceeded my expectations. From the get-go, setting up my account was a breeze. The platform's interface is intuitive, making it easy to create...

Cons

sometimes it takes several emails to pinpoint the issue I am facing

RH

Ray H.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Solid Platform for Lead Gen and Constantly Updated

I started with Grawt in the early days, it was under-developed then but through constant updates has grown into a formidable platform. I’m looking forward to its continued development.

Pros

Grawt offers unique aspects that you don’t get from other lead-Gen platforms. The checklist and lead-magnet generator is pretty terrific and getting better. I also like how they continue to develop the system.

Cons

The name is awful. I would also like to be able to edit the lead magnet text more quickly.

FE

Frank E.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

Lost it, now recovered with Grawt

I purchased this software as a founding member when it was first launched. Since then, there have been consistent improvements and updates every week. As a page and funnel builder it's awesome, it's simple to the bone, and that is just what I need. It should not be time-consuming to work on this, better be quick at the solution.

Pros

What I like most about Grawt is how easy it is to quickly make a stunning page. Keep it stupid simple, that is always MY no1 reason. Don't overthink it, and the tool should talk that rule too.

Cons

It could use a few new features, but they're working on that. A Global Funnel builder would be nice, i think. Integrations are not that much, but they are also working on that too. Keep on developing, that is hoping for the next years to come.

MS

Mike S.

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Excellent Lead Capture & Management Product With Room To Grow

We have been pleasantly surprised with the clean UI and the smooth functionality of the product. It seems to be coded very well and the interface is very easy to navigate. It looks basic when you log in but as you go through the menus, the power and deep functionality of this SAAS quickly becomes very apparent.

Pros

The simplicity of this product all around, especially in setting up custom domains.

Cons

We had minor issues editing on a mobile phone browser. Not a deal breaker but this is something that is a real plus when it works in case we need to make quick changes once pages are published.

PG

Patrick G.

Online Media, self-employed

Need a lead gen platform that intuitive?

I am really happy with Grawt. For what you get for the price (create lead magnets, traffic analytics, email automations, integrations) it a awesome value.

Pros

By far the best thing about Grawt is that it is easy to use. The interface is clean and the platform is really intuitive to set things up. I also like the design of the landing page templates. Setting them up is fast. Like most people I wanted to explore it as soon I signed in for the first time. I was blown away with how simple it was. I also use Acumbamail and they had a direct integration that I was able to set up in about 10 minutes. I lvoe that that I don't have to spend alot of time learning to use Grawt. Instead, it just works which is exactly what I was looking for. The product is also contantly being updated and features added which is what you want to see in a platform like this.

Cons

I wish they had more landing page templates. And although I like that you can create a lead magnet in the platform, its kind of limited to basically a checklist. I thin those make great magnets, but I wish there was a more options.

MC

Mark C.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Unique interactive leadgen in a highly engaging and affordable end-to-end platform.

Grawt gets two thumbs up! The platform offers a unique and interactive hook for demand generation. It's well-designed, easy to use and the customer service and responsive and active in pushing improvements. It's also a bargain relative to some other leadgen systems that don't offer as much value or a complete package.

Pros

Excellent value for a feature rich, interactive leadgen platform that offers different and better lead magnets in the form of drag and drop checklists, guides and how to resources. From start to finish you can design, develop, deliver and track your lead magnets and with onboard journeys, workflows, conversion features and analytics all with AI assistance developing content.

Cons

No complaints. There were no sub-accounts available initially, but they were quickly made available and the devs even generously added five to our accounts at no cost as early adopters, which was a generous bonus!

EH

Ernest H.

Not Quite Ready As A Flexible Page Builder

My experience with Grawt thus far has been bittersweet. However, together I feel we Grawt and its customers can make it a leading platform and business generating tool. Overall, I see a great future with the direction Grawt is going with its development. The team is responsive to emails and feedback, which lets me know that they aren’t ignoring me a as customer and welcomes my opinions.

Pros

I see that the Grawt team is working hard at releasing updates to improve the platform frequently. They are also working on releasing an update that will make the platform more flexible with the drag and drop building of elements and pages.

Cons

I can’t really use the platform the way I planned on using it just yet. Their current page builder isn’t really flexible with the way you build pages.

NB

Nigel B.

Early Adopter Grawt Review

As stated, I am happy with my purchase and intend to simplify my customer journey by selling my products without the need for Zapier to link different marketing software together, saving time and money by having such tools in this marketing platform.

Pros

The fact that I got an early adopter lifetime deal. The simplicity of its use, particularly the actions/automations, providing start to finish complete integration in the marketing journey. Easy to understand and deploy thevset and forget marketing funnels. Overall design of the SaaS and track record of the developer, providing me with real confidence in its future development and longevity.

Cons

Not sure about the strange name. However that’s a minor thing. Being an early adopter I cannot provide any real cons at this time, especially as I got a lifetime deal and have yet to test is full potential. Having previously purchased another product from this developer without any cons as such, I have high hopes for this product. I am confident that it will only get better as feedback comes in and extra functionality is added. I love ProductDyno. I believe this will be an essential purchase too, even with a monthly subscription.

Karl G O.

Internet, self-employed

Use Grawt for Lead Growth

Overall, Grawt has been a valuable addition to our marketing toolkit. It's helped us to improve our lead generation results, streamline our marketing processes, and gain valuable insights into our audience. I highly recommend it to any business that is looking to improve their lead generation efforts.

Pros

We've been able to automate many of our marketing tasks with Grawt's workflows. This has saved us a lot of time and effort, and it's also helped us to improve the efficiency of our marketing campaigns.

Cons

Learning curve: There is a bit of a learning curve involved in using Grawt, but the customer support team is excellent and they were able to help us get up and running quickly.

PH

Patrick H.

Great Landing Page and Lead generation for a marketing Neophyte

Great customer support, solid and improving product, and overall very easy to use

Pros

The CRM integration built IN to the AI assisted landing page generator, is in a word, amazing

CM

Carl M.

Internet, self-employed

A Much Needed Tool For Doing Prospecting Online

I'm looking forward to using Grawt more in my day to day work. Like anything new I ease into to with testing before I let go of my previous processes. Time will tell if Grawt can handle and keep pace with my business growth and what I will call on it to do.

Pros

Ease of use is always a priority for me as I'm always looking to save time and money. Grawt solves a few issues and allows me to eliminate several other products. Another important factor is being able to use my own domain via cname so that I can protect my brand.

Cons

There are some new features on the docket to make this saas an even better product moving forward. The process of it all seems slow. I don't know how many people work on Grawt's development team but would like to see improvements move forward a bit faster.

Dean L.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Grawt - Odd Name for A Great Product.

I was very impressed by the wealth of lead generation assets that come with the product. Grawt is really pretty easy to use once you've watched the tutorials and does a great job of helping you build solid user experience flows. It seems to have the tool you need, when you need it. For example, I've used it to building lead magnets that have helped grow my list.

Pros

It's easy to use and the built in materials are very helpful. I always look for a tool that lets me use my own domain so that my brand is being put out there. Grawt has this feature. Another 'must have' is solid customer support. But in as much as I haven't needed to contact their support I can't really comment upon that.

Cons

I really don't have a lot to complain about. Initially I thought the price was a bit high but as I was getting a lifetime license I took a chance on it I have to say that so far I haven't been disappointed.

Anthony S.

Entertainment, self-employed

Grawt For allyour landing page and lead generation needs

Very positive so far as I have only recently aquired the product but am satisfied that I have made a good purchase!

Pros

It has a great structure for this kind of app and is well thought out with plenty of tools in it's arsenal

MH

Michael H.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Quick and Easy!

Pros

Grawt has just a crazy amount of excellent marketing and lead generating material already built in and ready to customize to your specific needs. From lead pages to workflows, Grawt has it all.

Cons

Not a lot. Considering what I'm using it for, there aren't any cons I have encountered yet.

JH

Josie H.

E-Learning, self-employed

Great product for new and clueless people like me!

Excellent as I need as much help as possible to work through campaigns etc.

Pros

Clear guidance and explanations at every stage.

Cons

I'm new to this field so it takes me ages to understand things and implement them - not Grawt's fault of course1

Akram S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Easy to use with great features

Pros

the UX of the account with all the features to make your life easy

Cons

at first there was a glitch not showing the setting page, but was resolved by the support team.

JM

John M.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Grawt saves time and money

Excellent overall - very well designed and has the features I need to build customer experience flows with ease.

Pros

Saves me time and frustration, not to mention saving money on more complex options.

Cons

Took a while for some features to come on board.

Christian F.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Great für Landingpage and Lead Generation

Grawt made our processes of building Landingpages and Lead Gen Campaigns easier.

Pros

Grawt is very easy to use and is a one stop shop meaning, you don´t nead tons of other tools.

Cons

There are no real cons that I can think of.

GT

Glen T.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Active Owner and Development Team

Pros

Cons

There are no real negatives to point out; it has been a clean launch so far.