Happierleads Logo

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.34/10

Reviews by rating

Big fan of this software, super easy to put up and it automatically finds any contact details for people within the organisation that has been looking at your sit.
The software is easy to setup and use and gives you excellent data. I used to used Albacross but switched due to the better quality of leads at a better price.
I dislike that I only knew about this software until recently.
Limited to 1000 Companies/month. It only covers a small amount of total visitors.

John R.

Founder

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Very impressive and easy to use

Transcript

John: My name is John. I'm a director in the IT industry. I give Happierleads a five star rating. And...

Savin D.

This is it!

I just started using it, but I know it will make it's money in a week, after I learn how to use it properly maybe daily you will get a return on investment. Also the price you can get it at, it's quite a steal.

Pros

The fact that we can find out who's searching for us, then take the lead on contacting them and getting a sale.

Cons

The fact that information is not always 100 percent present. Some are a hit, some are a miss. So will se if this improves in the long run.

EB

Ese B.

Design, 1-10 employees

The best tool I didn't even know I needed

My overall experience with Happierleads has been highly positive. The tool is user-friendly and straightforward to set up. I initially explored its features through a free trial and was thoroughly impressed by its ease of use, which solidified my decision to purchase it.

Pros

The information it provides about the visitor's companies as well as what page they visited and how long they stayed on my website, is super useful

Cons

The only drawback I've found with Happierleads is the credit allocation. Given its utility, the credits tend to deplete rapidly.

Rafal M.

Management Consulting, self-employed

a lot of helpfull data if you use cold-call or cold-mail

Good, but Ill stay with Albacross. Identifies better polish companies. You should check it for your country too.

Pros

Easy installation (put script on the website) Not just identifies companies, but also shows visited webisites and persons that works in that company

Cons

Not good in identification of polish companies (what is a must in my case) Too much entries that are fakes (counts as 5 sec session but probably it is a bot) Long learning period (over 10 days in my case), and still Albacross identifies more companies Not so good design (UX)

Rafal, would you like to give happierleads a try again since we have added many more features and have made many improvements since the time you tried it. If you want, please do let our team know.

FS

Frederic S.

Design, 1-10 employees

Transforming Leads into Success with Happierleads!

As the CEO of WP Expert, a web design agency that thrives on innovation and excellence, I've always been on the lookout for tools that not only promise results but also deliver them. Happierleads has been a game-changer for us. This lead generation platform has not only streamlined our process of identifying potential clients but has also significantly improved our conversion rates. What sets Happierleads...

Pros

Happierleads excels in simplicity and effectiveness for lead generation. I've found its user-friendly interface and powerful lead extraction. It integrates smoothly into our operations, allowing us to capture high-quality leads with minimal effort. The platform's smart analytics enable targeted engagement, significantly improving our conversion rates. In short, Happierleads has streamlined our lead generation process, making it an essential tool for our business growth.

Cons

While Happierleads offers an impressive array of functionalities for lead generation, I find the sheer volume of features overwhelming given my limited time to explore them all thoroughly. This abundance, though beneficial, makes it challenging to quickly leverage the full potential of the platform for our specific needs.

AJ

Andrew J.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

A great tool for capturing, qualifiying and nurturing Leads that visit your site

Happier Leads is an excellent tool for capturing leads from your website visitors. Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to set up and start collecting valuable information from potential customers. What sets Happier Leads apart is its ability to streamline the lead nurturing process by enabling users to automate email campaigns. This feature allows businesses to maintain consistent communication...

Pros

The ability to nurture and email leads using automated sequences once they had visited our website

Cons

A few times it would miss leads that we knew had visited our website, however tools like this are unlikely to be 100% accurate all the time

RO

Ruben O.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Necessary and Indispensable to grow

I like it and I trust that they will grow even more, that gives me confidence.

Pros

It opens a window to take advantage of anyone who comes to your page, and you didn't know it before. Now you can contact him.

Cons

A little overwhelming at first, but over time you learn to use it.

DG

David G.

Looking Good So Far

connecting my sites to track has been easy

Pros

I'm loving that I can track prospects that come to my site. Just got it setup so I think i takes a bit for the traffic to show up. Let see!

Cons

nothing yet! I will see after I use it for a while. so far so good!

Christopher H.

Great software

Pros

Easy to use and set up, both via wordpress and google tag manager

Cons

Nothing that I can see so far, but I wish I had more access to the lead database

Nick Q.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

This Doesn't Feel Possible - But It Is!

Pros

great interface and beautiful design accompany the most insane way to get leads.

Cons

lots of setup work required to get a campaign going

Thomas H.

Very Promising

Pros

Nice looking user interface and easy to use.

Cons

Haven't found anything yet to like least.

JR

José R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

I've become happier with happierleads.

The experience is amazing. The founder is a great and smart guy. I recommend this to all marketing and growth community.

Pros

I just love the accuracy they have. I've used other alternatives ( like albacross), and happierleads delivery a lot of leads, even in non US markets. It's simple to use and ready to integrate with almost anything ( it have API and Webhooks). In good hands, this is a leads machine. You can integrate with some others software automations and just "find" who found you, even on their social media. The support team is superb. I have to say, really superb. I consider this one of the best on their class.

Cons

I didn't liked the UX of the software. But they show me pictures of what is coming in next version and i loved it how it will become. I would like to have a cookie tracking or something, but i believe they are avoiding this because of data privacy.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are expecting soon a new V2 with better UI/UX as you said. Many thanks again! We are here to support you in any query you have!

ES

Ezzi S.

Import and Export, 11-50 employees

Quality B2B Leads – Highly Recommended!

We are so pleased with Happierleads. This Hidden Gem allows us to identify our anonymous website visitors, turn traffic into leads, save ourselves money, energy and add hours back to our week. In addition, customer service is everything for my company. Based on the customer experience we have enjoyed and the team’s passion for making it even better, we know that we will be loyal customers to this innovative company.

Pros

1. Happierleads allows our international business to identify our global B2B website visitors. We are now discovering hard-to-find contact info for our potential customers by utilizing the App's high-quality leads database. Our sales and marketing teams have saved us valuable time by allowing us to connect with decision-makers faster than ever. 2. The platform is super easy to set up and use. On...

Cons

Nothing we can think of for now. Even if we find something down the road, we are not worried about it because the team behind this platform is AMAZING and is listening to the customers' requests.

Dinakar S.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Accurate leads = higher ROI

Pros

From my usage, HappierLeads identifies a lot of leads than its competition. Even though they're new, I love how they're killing it in the field. Setup was easy. It was merely just copy pasting code into our website, we did that in seconds and took our accounts live.

Cons

They don't have much integrations with other software. It would be great if they integrate with an outreach tool. With an outreach tool we can automate reaching out to identified leads and get better results with our campaign because they already visited our website and learned about our product.

JZ

Jeo Z.

Financial Services, self-employed

Mature, and Impeccable Quality Impeccable, Great support and ease of integrations

This is a great product and a great platform. In my conversations with the CEO, I've seen that he's really committed to the boys. It is going to be an exciting year!

Pros

1) The output of B2B leads is the best I've seen. 2) The price point, is unbelievable for the Quality and resources allocated. 3) Integrations via webhooks is flawless

Cons

A tracking system for B2C clients is needed by HappierLeads. B2C is not available yet. Would it be possible to track the IP address and user agent and assign them a unique identifier? The service would be holistic if it were that way!

BG

Brandon G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

See your most interested leads

Overall I've had a good experience with Happierlieads.

Pros

Happierleads it simple and straight forward info on what companies are visiting your website, where they went and how long they spent there. The filters are great for sifting through any companies that are not your customer type. I really like how the tagging works and that once you set a tag up it auto tags any companies or events based on the tags you set up.

Cons

The export feature shows a ridiculous about of information, most of which is blank, could be helpful to some but would be nice to be able to select what data gets exported. Though the biggest issue is that you lose the timeline of the events and only see how many times a company visited but you can't see where or when they visited or for how long. Would be nice if there was a slightly easier way to see the potential customer journey without having to click through every single visit.

AH

Avinash H.

Identify your potential customers

I'm fairly happy with the tool. It does it job easily and help identify the person using its linkedin database so 10 minutes of work daily gives me a few leads with minimal effort

Pros

The ability to identify potential customers who visit my profile is so empowering. I can reach out to people almost always in the same day and surprise them if someone's not reached out.

Cons

It's obviously not a hundred percent accurate. There does seem to be some Internet service providers who are identified. But can't really hold that against the software. I doubt anyone will be 100 percent accurate. But I regularly find very relevant leads from it.

Phil G.

Venture Capital & Private Equity, 51-200 employees

HappierLeads is a Lead Generating Machine

Happierleads gives you the information you need fast. For me, it's the missing piece of the puzzle. A powerful tool that I now use daily. I set up some automations with Pabbly Connect and it's already started my outreach campaigns to the different brands. Get this ASAP. The prospector works very well and has saved me a load of time searching for company contacts. Happierleads certainly lives up to it's name and the support were very helpful in getting me setup.

Pros

Happierleads is a true pleasure to use. The UI is super straightforward. I really like the filtering to be able to only show potential clients that would actually use our product. The tagging is great and allows you to get much more focused and highly filtered companie that visits your site. The best part about tagging is once you set it up, your companies are autotagged based on events that you set. It loads super fast!

Cons

I dislike that I only knew about this software until recently. This is a gamechanger!

RM

Roman M.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Best Value for Money

Great choice for b2b startups. Identifying visitors to my website has proven to be a valuable investment for me. Can't wait for Open API release to connect Directual with Happierleads Databases.

Pros

It's a great product for the USA market. Plug and play. Works great with Tilda, Webflow, Clickfunnels. Had some issues with webinar software.

Cons

Not the best automatization. My team has to work with the database manually.

SC

Sean C.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Comprehensive Yet Intuitive

If you are in the B2B space, regardless of vertical, this is a TOP tool to add to your kit. Highly recommend.

Pros

When I first purchased a license, I did not really expect too much. Much to my surprise, Happierleads is one of those gems that provides an all-inclusive solution for capturing and converting leads. In a single portal, you are able to reveal visitors to your website(s), prospect for new business clients, automate leads into your favorite CRM, and perform email campaigns for maximum exposure. And despite a few bugs here and there, this product WORKS. Nothing short of astonishing. Despite being comprehensive in its features, this product does not overwhelm you. Everything is placed in an intuitive manner, and there is help scattered throughout. Moreover, it is very easy to contact the staff for help.

Cons

The product does have a few bugs to work out, such as changing workspaces sometimes hangs. Separately, I wish that its automation was able to support more CRMs.

JH

Jeffrey H.

Media Production, self-employed

Uncover hidden leads

Pros

I switched from another 'lead' software that slowed down my website. The code doesn't slow down the loading of the website, and after purchase they vastly improved the interface to show the customer's journey. It's much better than other competitors on the market, and very easy to set-up. It also uncovers more leads than comparable software.

Cons

There's not much to say about cons to the software. When I first purchased, they didn't show the customer's journey - but within a matter of months, they implemented it and now it's better than previous software I've used. I would like to have the ability to add different users to manage each website, since I manage multiple websites for clients.

Eda K.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Easiest & Less Pricey Email Marketing Tool To Use

Pros

Price is competitiveQuality of leadsCustomer ServiceEasy to use

Cons

Happierleads is a new tool. We had to suggest some new features but they were very productive about building new ways for their customers.

Henry H.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

Great tool for more insight

Pros

Pros: -Great tool for visitor insights -Understand your demographic -Setup is easy -Responsive customer support

Cons

Cons: -UI can use more improvement -Currently unable to limit what a team member can view.

Kris R.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Lead tracking demystified.

Personalized outreach, targeted promotions and networking with precision.

Pros

The Saas is superslick, login use a code snippet and done, you are now tracking every single click on your page along with what the user is interacting with and for how long. It displays the company information along with the lead source and links to linked in to get details for a professional and a personalized outreach. it also helps identify snooping competitors and the topics of their interest, right on time.

Cons

If a lead browses then it is able to identify the company information but is unable to pin point the user who browsed for information, which makes the outreach a bit difficult.

Marius G.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

Find who visited your website

Overall, HappierLeads has been great. It provided plenty of qualified leads and knowing which pages have been visited by each visitor makes it easier to approach them.

Pros

The accuracy of the businesses who visited my website. I ran a few tests myself to see if it detects people I already know and the results have been great.

Cons

I'd like to also filter companies by technology. For example, if I sell software that only works on a specific CMS, I'd like to quickly filter out all the companies which use a different techology.

Dino Armando C.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Happierleads the all in one prospect tool

HappierLeads is a tool that helps me learn about each person who visits my website with their contact details, how many times they have visited the pages, the company they work for, how long they have spent on the website and which pages they have. visited.

Pros

if you have done a good job with your site, you will probably have some interesting numbers but they won't tell you much about your actual visitors. but now with happierleads, it reveals the visits in real time that will be notified immediately

Cons

there aren't many native integrations but I easily connected my crm via third party connectors.