Hootsuite Case Study

Hootsuite use case: Benjamin Roberts

Benjamin Roberts

27th of January, 2017
Will save you hours

Our team uses multiple social media platforms and each member of our team has both their business and personal profile for each of the platforms. I was looking for a solution that would effectively manage all of them from one spot without having to sign in and out of each. Hootsuite has saved countless hours a week and enables me to do all of our social media postings in one easy session.

What do you like best?

Effectively manages multiple social media platforms without requiring frequent logins. Provides great analytics on posts Cheap Great customer support if you have any issues

What do you dislike?

Integration with Facebook post boosts not perfect. Platform can still have a few glitches when posting URLs as status updates

Why did you end up selecting Hootsuite over other applications?

Hootsuite is local and I was eager to support something in my city. I have not explored other options as we are satisfied with the performance of the product.

What is your main use case with Hootsuite?

Social media updates across multiple platforms

Give one example how Hootsuite has improved the way your organization functions

Simply put, HootSuite has saved us a large amount of time on daily/weekly updates. Has also freed up time at busy hours by allowing scheduled social media posts.

What is your ROI?

Hard to determine precisely. For the cost of our time saved, we know that the annual HootSuite costs are worth paying. The bulk of our business, however, is referral based and Hootsuite has not changed this in any significant way.

9/10

Recommendations to others considering Hootsuite

Give it a try to determine if it will save you time. This program has saved us a lot of time and money but it won't be useful for everyone. I have no explored some of the more advanced features of the software but for simple social media management, this is a fantastic everyday tool.

1-2 years