All categories

Hopper HQ

Automated planning & scheduling tool for Instagram

Hopper HQ Reviews

Hooper HG

Pros

1. Very easy to use. we tried multiple social media posting platforms and Hooper HQ was the quickest and easiest to start using. 2. Ability to batch upload and schedule large amounts of posts very quickly. No other software we used was this efficient. 3. Supports Video content. 4. Supports Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Cons

Currently Hooper HQ doesn't support Linkdin so I am forced to use inferior software to post to this site.

Great software for scheduling all things social

We use Hopper HQ to schedule Instagram and Twitter posts.

Pros

The reason we decided to use Hopper HQ was the variety of tools and options this software provides when scheduling a post compared to other softwares. Being able to tag people, to write the first comment on Instagram, to tag locations are part of the vital features the software provides. Furthermore, the interface is very user-friendly, super easy to navigate and get used to.

Cons

We had a few days during which our scheduled post did not post on Instagram which was quite disappointing. However, customer service fixed the problem and explained to us what had happened and that it was beyond their control.

Hopper HQ review

I love it! I would love to be able to add some more account - maybe up to 10?

Pros

It's so easy to use. User friendly and easy to understand - something I haven't found in other 3rd party scheduling tools.

Cons

I don't use the FB feature much due to boosting ads in advance through business manager - I like to schedule ahead and schedule the post boosts - can't do this through Hopper (the ads) and Ads manager doesn't pick up on the posts

A capable and most affordable social media management

Very responsive, and you you can see that the staff is concerned about user satisfaction, which the formula for success.

Pros

I loved three aspects: multiple posting and scheduling, Ability to link posting to e-commerce # hashtags suggestions and placements

Cons

This is not something that I did not like, but rather I would wish that Hopper would expand to other social media posting, like Hootsuite. I'm sure they'll get there.

Hi Roberto, thanks so much for your kind words. It's great to know what's valuable for you. We're exciting to be expanding to more social platforms currently supporting Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin - we'd love to hear what your next platform request would be? Thanks, Mike

THE solution for Instagram-focused marketing.

Fantastic timely support. We are picky and particular when selecting 'apps' and 'tools' to include as part of our preferred stack; I'm sure we annoyed the Hopper folks a bit with all of our questions, but they didnt flinch. We kept getting timely polite responses, and solutions.

Pros

The focus on Instagram and the 'Teams' feature; priceless for our agency. The platform devotes itself to 'Instagram first' and makes visualizing what your posts would look like both standalone as well as in your 'grid' accurate. The ability to place hashtags in the 'first comments' on the scheduling end is an easily overlooked but nice feature as well! Finally, as Hopper continues to add features it continues to stay 'Instagram First' in its focus.

Cons

Only the wait time for 'Teams'; we came on when we saw this was a 'future release' and could barely wait. It's now up and running and has been a fantastic beta-test w/our premium client group.

Hopper for the WIN!

Hopper truly helps me stay focused on what's important for my business which is my creativity. I no longer need to spend precious time posting to social media, Hopper does it for me!

Pros

This software makes social media less time consuming and more enjoyable. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to spend their days trying to post, but instead would like to spend their days working hard for their business.

Cons

There are a few features on Hopper I wish existed, but they are very quick about development and i've been pleased with their progress and growth.

One of the best social media management tools

Pros

- Really easy to use - Can manage multiple accounts - Can schedule as many posts as you want - When it comes to Instagram, you can automatically add #s to the first comment (this is really hard to find) - Can reschedule existing content - Great customer service

Cons

The only downside would be that LinkedIn isn't integrated

Convenient

Pros

Easy to use and learn, it's is very convenient to use for my business

Cons

Sometimes my posts won't upload because of the certain time I scheduled it

Excellent!

BENEFITS: - Multiple accounts - Hopper works on both desktop and mobile - Forget `reminders to post. Hopper HQ posts to Instagram for you. - All your scheduled posts in one place. Drag and drop to reorder. - Easily view and plan your posts by week or month (essential for campaigns and specific events!) - Emoji tool!!!! - `Phone preview to see how it looks on your phone - Bulk upload and syncs with Dropbox, GoogleDrive e.t.c

Pros

Running multiple influencer campaigns through my agency Home - Vizified is tricky but now HopperHq has come to our rescue. The tool has successfully helped grow and scale your influencer accounts through easy and effective planning, scheduling and creative tools. Our team loves HopperHq and the multiple tools that make Instagram marketing a breeze.

Cons

Sometimes Hopper can be a bit slow to load and an integrated analytics software would be useful to find out the best times to post e.t.c

Exceeded Expectations

Saves me a lot of mental space and time.

Pros

It's super helpful and really useful in terms of Social Automisation. Now I can spend my time one the most important tasks!

Cons

It would be great if there was a mobile app which allowed me to get notifications.

Hopper HQ Review

All of my scheduled posts are in one place. I can schedule one post across 3 platforms which saves a lot of time. I love the ease of the software.

Pros

Hopper HQ is easy to use once you get the hang of it! Their help response is amazing.

Cons

This has nothing to do with the software but I forget to use it

Love it, best software for Instagram

Use this for planning ahead, operating a small team and scheduling is key

Pros

That's easy, the drafts, image bank and rescheduling

Cons

Programming times can be tricky, sometimes it jumps a month ahead on the calendar

LOVE this product - now if I just had someone to write my posts for me LOL

Pros

I like that it posts both Facebook and Instagram

Cons

Wish I could post other social sites like LinkedIn

Newb does IG

Trying to use the software to better advertise my personal brand.

Pros

I could run it from the web, loved the aspect I could work on it at work and home

Cons

My biggest issues was there was not in my mind a distinctive way to save a post, the process of the drafts was confusing, I lost some work dealing with that. A nice save button and a Saved button to go back to the past saved content. Since building content can be a lot of work never do you want to be in a position to loose it by accident.

Makes my life so much easier

Best program I've found for my needs.

Pros

I love that I can upload content I create on my computer directly from my computer. I also love that I can schedule posts in advance. It's easy to see what I have scheduled.

Cons

If there's a way to tag someone I haven't found it. Sometimes it takes me a lot of trial and error to figure out the steps to take to get the result I need, for example, that there is a size limit of height and width of pictures.

Hi Barbara, It's great to hear that Hopper HQ makes your like so much easier :-D We'd love to keep on making it ever easier so if there is anything else we can do more like clarifying steps to certain results then please do let us know.

Hopper HQ Review

I absolutely love it! I can upload a picture and caption in less than a minute. Very easy to navigate.

Pros

I had never used Instagram before so I set up an account. Then I found out Instagram is not geared for PC's. I wanted to use my desktop computer instead of my phone to post pictures. Luckily I came across Hopper HQ. I was very pleased with it and it made my Instagram experience very easy. Only 2 or 3 clicks and you are done. Also it posts to facebook as well, and it has bulk postings.

Cons

I can't find anything wrong with the software

My Review

I like being able to schedule a months worth of posts on one day instead of going in daily to post.

Pros

Daily pre-made posts to social media on a specific schedule

Cons

Carousel is difficult to use. Would like to use already downloaded images again for future carousels.

Hopper saves me so much time!!

It has been amazing. The team is so helpful. As a small business owner/operator I have a lot on my plate. Marketing is not my favorite part but so necessary, Hopper HQ takes some pressure off and helps me stay organized with my social media.

Pros

I can set up a month or more worth of posts for Facebook and Instagram. It saves me so much time and then I don't need to think about it for another month!

Cons

I wish I could upload multiple photos per post. But I'm sure that's coming. They are always adding new features and improving on the current ones.

A game changer

Very good. Simple, easy to set up, drama free but above all - it just works!!

Pros

Being able to post directly through to instagram has been a real game changer for me. The programme even allows us to set up dates and times that posts will be sent out which takes away a huge amount of stress/organisation to the job. Great product worth every penny. Thanks Hopper!

Cons

To be honest, i don't really have anything negative to say about it. The cost? I'd love it if it was free!! ??

Hi Anne-Louise, Thank you for your kind feedback. We're so pleased to see how happy you are with Hopper HQ and are dedicated to ensure Hopper HQ remains great for you. All the best, Mike

Almost Perfect

It saves me time.

Pros

That you can schedule IG posts in advance.

Cons

The cropping process to get your picture to fit within IG restrictions is erratic. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Thanks for your review Eric! We recently fixed the bug with the cropping tool - please get in touch with support if you still have any issues :). Best wishes, The Hopper HQ team

Love this software

Pros

Hopper HQ has made managing my Instagram account much easier — I can finally schedule posts and preview them in my grid to make sure they match my aesthetic. Being able to plan in advance has been incredibly useful.

Cons

There are a few little bugs still, nothing that stops me from wholeheartedly recommending the program, but things they need to work on nonetheless. Sometimes I have trouble changing a post’s scheduled time for example. The software also does not let you choose the location of the post or allow you to post Instagram stories. Neither of these is a deal breaker — scheduling the regular posts saves me so much time that doing my IG stories the conventional way on my phone doesn’t seem like much of a burden anymore.

Hi Christine, thank you for taking the time to leave a review :). Regarding location tagging - this feature is available when creating a post right underneath the caption text box. If you have any trouble finding it just message support through web chat and they'll help you out!

Hopper Rocks!

It is so easy and quick for me to schedule a couple of weeks worth of posts on my IG account. It takes very little time to get everything organized. Hopper HQ saves me a lot of time and keeps my IG account current and consistent.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use. I love that the team does upgrades and improvements all the time.

Cons

I don't have any cons. I am not sure what improvements I would like to see...maybe the ability to add the alt text to photos when scheduling posts.

Fantastic solution to your Social needs

Excellent, very responsive to support needs.

Pros

Very easy to combine updates to all social platforms, great tools for building the content and getting everything consistent across your feeds.

Cons

Nothing really, the interface is easy to use and the tools are self explanatory

Hi Oliver, Thanks for your review. We're pleased Hopper HQ has continued to be valuable. Also thrilled you're getting the value across all of your networks :-D

Great for finding hashtags and planning posts in advance

Pros

I love that when I type a hashtag, I can see how many times it has been used, and can see similar tags too. I also love the posting calendar.

Cons

I don't have anything I don't like about it.

Time saver!!

As a restaurant owner I often don’t have time to manage post on a daily basis, hopper allows me to manage a weeks worth of posting in a very short time. I am so much more efficient since finding Hopper.

Pros

My favourite aspect of the software is being able to see my grid and plan in advance all my post for the upcoming week. Also being able to see the views each post has generated just by scrolling over the images in the grid planner.

Cons

Modifying the pictures, I usually do it before hand as it’s not very clear how my post will look when I send it out.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.