All categories

Automated planning & scheduling tool for Instagram

Hopper HQ Reviews

Hopper is very helpful

Overall it is great

Pros

Hopper is very helpful to my advertising on social media as it makes things easy and simple.

Cons

The learning curve is a little steep for me

Hi there, I hope you're well and thanks for your feedback. We're pleased that Hopper Hq has been helpful and simple. We'd love to learn how the learning curve was steep for you so we can continue to improve our support and help centre to be increasingly efficient. We'll reach out privately in order to find out a little more. Have a great day, Mike

Great tool to automate your daily social media content

Pros

I´ve used many social media management tools and and when I found Hooper HQ it was love at first site. Simple, intuitive tool, great scheduling funtionalities and possibility to apply filters directly without the need of logging in into any of your social media account

Cons

I am still missing some features that would be great like possibility of posting stories, being able to reuse your daily hashtags without typing in or adding in social media channels like linkeding.

Simple, effective & straight forward

Pros

The ease of use. No complicated screens. All the data I need on my dashboard.

Cons

No app for Android. I don't like using the web version on my phone.

Taking the hassle out of social media

Pros

The ability to easily and quickly schedule out posts for multiple social accounts. The calendar view functionality helps with social plans and broadcasting for the future. The ability to choose specific times is so helpful. The best part is the ability to do it all on my laptop without ever needing my phone.

Cons

Videos are tough. Often the preview of the video will not show, and also cannot pick a still image to use as the preview image.

Hopper HQ rocks!

Customer support is excellent! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fabulous. The system is easy to understand and use. Updates and upgrades are frequent and responsive to customer input. Outstanding overall experience.

Pros

I love the automation! I can load up lots of posts, plan them over the next month and then I can focus more on responding to Instagram comments and likes.

Cons

Understanding and managing the time zone difference is challenging.

It is so easy!

My overall experience has been terrific. I could not ask for an easier product to use.

Pros

The software is incredibly easy to use. I have shown it to many people and they say the same thing.

Cons

I have been extremely impressed and have not found anything I did not like about the software.

Hi Wendy, Thanks for you feedback - it's incredible to hear how incredibly easy to use you've found Hopper HQ. Have a great day and I look forward to continued to improve and be useful for you. Mike & the Hopper HQ team.

BEST SCHEDULE PROGRAMME

great experience! I would recommend it!

Pros

The customer service is great, always kind supportive and answers in tight timing. It is easy to use this app and it envolves all the social medias, like many other apps can't do

Cons

The Insights and Reports are not so detailed. I can't understand which is the best timing and day to post or when my target is mostly active. Insights and Reports should be more detailed with maybe also a competitore review

Insta posts and stories made easy with HopperHQ

So far so good.... still getting comfy with it.

Pros

I love that I can legitimately. create Instagram posts and stories on my desktop computer!

Cons

I wish I could create Insta stories in here as I pay on another platform and having it all in one place would work best :) I would also like to be a blue to post branded content as well.

Hi Melissa, Thanks for your thoughts and positive review. Yes stronger support for Instagram Stories is certainly something we're keen to improve and will continue to keep offering as much as Facebook permissions allow... watch this space :-D

Save time

As a time saver, being able to schedule posts in advance for multiple platforms is fantastic. There are a few options I wish it had but generally speaking I’m pretty happy with it and have recommended it to many already.

Pros

Ease of use and time saving being able to plan out social media posts in advance using one platform

Cons

Can’t post a location. Can’t do multiple images for one post like you can if you post sorect thru Instagram. Wish the editing features were more like Instagram.

Hi Lindsey, Thanks for the review! You are able to share multiple images in a single post - check out our help page here: https://help.hopperhq.com/features/can-i-schedule-carousel-posts-on-hopper-hq We are also releasing an update soon in which you will be able to tag locations :). If you have any more questions, just contact support and we'll be very happy to help. Best wishes, Hopper HQ

Underused

Highly recommended!

Pros

I honestly don't know why more people don't use Hopper HQ. Their Instagram marketing tools are by far the best. You can schedule gallery posts and video posts without needing to use any type of reminders. That is the #1 benefit of Hopper HQ.

Cons

I just wish you could connect a LinkedIn business page to Hopper HQ. That is the most disappointing aspect of the software.

One Happy Customer

I'm very happy with hopper and can't imagine using anything else for managing my posts.

Pros

I really enjoy the workflow. Hopper has an intuitive user experience that allows for me to quickly schedule posts for the future. Saves me time and money for sure!

Cons

I do wish they had some additional social network integrations. But for 99% of what I do, they have features that handle it.

Simplify Instagram Life

Hopper HQ has taken the tedious chose of posting photos daily to Instagram and made it simple. I also enjoy the ability to post from my desktop instead of my phone.

Pros

The ability to create multiple days of posts

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about the software

Hi Robert, Thanks for your feedback its great to hear how much you're enjoying using Hopper HQ. We also love supporting your Instagram and love your photography. Mike

Useless!

Pros

Nothing. I never worked and posted any posts for me.

Cons

For the whole two weeks of the free trial I was unable actually get the software to work and post on Instagram. Support is absolutely useless. They take days to reply, if they bother at all, and then email you a link to a help page on their website that doesn't even exist! On the last day of the free trial they told me they had escalated my problem to their engineers. Unfortunately I will never know if their software can work as I had to cancel my free trial before they started charging me for a service that doesn't work. A complete waste of time and energy. AVOID!!!!

Works Great, I like that it can post videos to instagram without validation on the phone

Excellent!

Pros

I love how it can post videos to instagram without validation on the phone which is a problem for some of these types of programs. It is super easy! It doesn't have a long user learning curve like hootsuite does! I don't have time for a long learning curve. Some are too hard to figure out. This is pretty straightforward, you can see the calendar all laid out. Posting is super simple. Thanks!

Cons

nothing I can think of, there isn't anything I would change

Hi Christine, Thank you for your feedback. We love hearing how easy to use you find Hopper HQ. Total ease of use is certainly something we continue to strive for and will always continue to do so. Have a great day, Mike

Awesome

Pros

I like the ability to be able to post from my laptop. The time post is great also.

Cons

The Facebook sync is something that I found to be annoying.

Super easy to schedule months in advance!

Overall, I love this software. It was dramatically reduced the amount of time we spend on updating our social media pages and I highly recommend this software - especially to small retail businesses.

Pros

There are many aspects of the Hopper HQ software which I enjoy. The utmost, is the ability to take a couple hours to schedule three months in advance for not only Facebook, but also Instagram. Also the ability to search hashtags by keywords that also show how many posts each keyword has is of great benefit!

Cons

What I like least of the software is how the posts actually post. Every day I receive an alert that a new computer has logged in to our instagram account, if Hopper HQ could use a single server or computer for an individual client, I would have one less email a day to read, make sure the time corresponds to our scheduled post time, and delete.

Hi William, thanks for your thoughts and feedback. It's great to hear you can plan three months in advance in a couple of hours - that's what we love to hear :-D We look forward to continue improving Hopper HQ to make your experience more and more seamless in the future. Mike

Put a productive grip on frequent posting

Huge time saver and no need to compile images and copy two times, Hopper HQ post on your behalf!

Pros

I absolutely love having the ability to plan out a desired photo /video, picking a specific post time, and watch Hopper HQ do the rest of the work!

Cons

Some small kinks need to be work out with video publishing, but the team is attentive and constantly growing. As a customer I can appreciate that!

Picked up the basics in ten minutes, very easy to use and best of all it saves a huge amount of time

Pros

Very easy user interface, the preview mode is visually great to work out your overall aesthetics not only for yourself but also for the clients you may be working for. Saves a lot of precious time which in the end is very important.

Cons

One feature that would be great to have is automatic recognition of other instagram users your frequently tag: @johndoe

A very good scheduling software

Hopper helps me to publish my posts during my busy work days :)

Pros

-very easy to use -the grid view is just amazing -ability to make a first comment -analytics -being able to set the time to local time -mobile app

Cons

-price is a bit too high in my opinion -I would like to see more features for hashtags as they are coming too short

Made my life a lot easier

I would recommend Hopper HQ to anyone that wants to make life easier on social networks. it saves me hours of time a month. its quite simple work out how long you send organizing and posting on the social networks then divide it by the monthly fee.... it works out peanuts!

Pros

Its simplicity of use it took me no time at all to get my head round it and support.

Cons

the UI is a bit outdated, and confusing.

workes fine for my account

Pros

Editing photo's - being able to schedule a lot of posts at the same time - preview modus is top as well

Cons

Not able to post-multiply pictures in one post. That is all that I'm missing nor really.

Great APP / Service

Pros

Easy to use and efficient software, better than others that we have tried and tested on the market. The automated posting and grid feature make it a superior app. The customer service team are also very responsive and friendly - highly recommend Hopper HQ.

Cons

Tag feature would be great to include, already discussed with development team. Nothing I do not like so far. If there is any way to stop the failed posts ( I know this is most likely instagram).

Hi Charlotte, thanks for you kind words. We're thrilled to read your review and are happy the team is already speaking with you about your next feature requests. Have a great one, Mike

Hopper HQ Review

TIME Management! Continuous posting with social media is crucial and people note when you have gone days or weeks without posting. This way you can sit down and plan out your months (or more) worth of topics and content. Once it is set up you dont have to worry about it again.

Pros

I like the scheduling feature. You can post to one or more of your social media accounts very easily by just adding the platform you wish to post on. The uploading tool is easy to use and I like that there is an image search from web available (for no extra fee, etc).

Cons

It took a little time to get both social media accounts set up. You aren't able to make elaborate posts or stories but overall great bang for your buck.

Awesome for Instagram!

It's amazing. The staff is super responsive too! 10/10 would recommend!

Pros

The easy of being about to post to Instagram. I don't use my cell phone for social media, so doing it through the app is awesome!

Cons

The time it takes to upload a video within the site, but it's understandable. Overall, I love Hopper HQ!

Excellent application for Instagram scheduling

Improve our Instagram presence and scheduling.

Pros

We needed a professional and easy to use Instagram scheduling application for our fast growing wedding photography business. HopperHQ is easy to use, cost effective and really works.

Cons

Occasionally slow to post but that is more of an Instagram thing

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.