All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Hopper HQ

Automated planning & scheduling tool for Instagram

Hopper HQ Reviews

Easy to use, does everything I need

It's so good to be able to schedule a single post that posts to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter all at once, and days in advance. It's saving a lot of time and means I can schedule once and forget it.

Pros

I don't need a mobile phone to run it - it's difficult to find any system that allows me to post to Instagram without one. Hopper does it perfectly.

Cons

I'll let you know if I find something - no problems so far

Hopper customer service is AWFUL - would recommend NOT USING

Pros

It allows you to post to Instagram without logging in. It allows you to pre-post instagram photos but not videos or stories.

Cons

Customer service is awful - they overcharge and they do NOT let you cancel. I never use hopper and they tried to charge me for an annual subscription the very day that I didn't cancel, and they wouldn't refund me - The customer service is NOT good- I would not recommend using this service, use one of their competitors that have better service.

Great tool, quick and efficient

Pros

The ease of use.... doesn't take a lot of time to learn or operate thus freeing me to spend time on shooting rather than software.

Cons

Nothing, it's worked great, customer service has responded quickly for any questions, etc.

This product changed how I do business!

Before Hopper, with my busy schedule I was only posting once or twice a week. Now I am able to post everyday and increase my IG presence which has increased my visibility and translated into customers.

Pros

Scheduling features are a breeze and I love the calendar view. The assistance with haashtags is crucial.

Cons

I would like the ability to schedule IG stories ahead of time.

Great, I wish there was a way to post videos.

Pros

Does a really good job once you get used to it.

Cons

Cannot post videos. Wish I could add my personal profiles on it.

Hi Paden, I hope you're well and thank for your review. I'm pleased to say that you are able to plan & schedule video posts. My colleague Elle has reached out to you in order to support your video posts :-D

New to bulk posting

I'm a one woman show- with that said, this software has been so helpful!

Pros

It is easy to use. I like that I can sit down once a month and plan out post to schedule and not think about it anymore.

Cons

There really isn't anything I dis like, but since I try to sit down one a month to plan my post- it would be nice to have some sort of notification to remind me that Hey- next week you have no schedule post coming up- how about we plan this one out together. I would also love it if they could help me with # tags and wording for my posts as I really struggle on that.

Helpful for a busy recruiter

Pros

I use Instagram to recruit pretty heavily, so this product saves me a bunch of time because of the scheduled posts. I can set everything up at the beginning of the week and not worry about it again.

Cons

I keep having troubles with the video quality being diminished.

Novice Hopper User

I am very satisfied to have this application and would make the choice all over again.

Pros

It is so easy to interface your computer to Hopper HQ. You can go straight from your editing software to posting your work in Instagram in just a few clicks.

Cons

I am still learning, but posting/uploading items to Instagram has been somewhat confusing. I am sure I will figure it out, but getting images to post together in a series in the correct order has been challenging. I am not sure why some items post instantly and some just give you a spinning circle as if it has locked up. Again, I am brand new at this, so I am sure things will get better.

Just ok

Pros

The only nice part about this software is the ability to post to instagram. That's pretty much all positive.

Cons

You can't automatically post- it sends a message when it's time to post and you post yourself. Photo cropping is all wrong. It is hard to verify accounts.

I love this tool! It's so helpful and extremely easy to use. The team are great too!

Pros

Posting to Instagram for me. Makes life so much easier and free up time to spend on other parts of my business

Cons

Had minor issues scheduling a couple of posts as my account took a while getting verified, however, the team was on to it pretty quickly!

Excellent service!

Fantastic

Pros

Hopper is a fantastic tool to automate social media.

Cons

I would like the grid planner to be a bit easier to use. It would also be helpful to know when is the best time to post based on my audience.

Such an easy way to organize social media

Pros

This is really great since not all platforms allow scheduling and it keeps everything very organized

Cons

There are some features that aren't in this software that the platforms do so I need to still use the social media platforms also

Finally what I've been looking for!

It was after a lot of searching for the right social media scheduling software & finding Hopper HQ was a saving grace!

Pros

Real people helping businesses post on time for maximum exposure and social media interaction. It's wonderful to not have to worry about posting at a certain time.

Cons

There has been more than one occasion where the software froze & I lost my planned posts.

Not worth. It kept failing my scheduled posts.

Pros

The customer service is great but because my posts kept failing it winded up being a waste of time. I had to be talking to customer service every time.

Cons

Fails posts. Doesn't schedule videos. Doesn't accept photos that are "too tall" while when you post manually on Instagram it's not a problem.

Such a great app :))

Great experience overall!

Pros

That I can pre-schedule for the month! I've told all of my friends in the R+F family :)

Cons

What did you like least about this software? I don't have any cons

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.