HubSpot Marketing Case Study

HubSpot Marketing

All in one inbound marketing platform

4.48/5 (3,426 reviews)

HubSpot Marketing use case: Patricia Hartley

Patricia Hartley

14th of December, 2016
LOVE my HubSpot!

HubSpot is the first tool I pull up everyday--it's my all-in-one marketing and now CRM tool, and I'm continually impressed. We use HubSpot for content marketing, email, CRM, social media monitoring, SEO management, blog and much, much more...even hosting one of our websites on the HubSpot COS. I don't know code, but my designers do; they love that they can edit the code when necessary and I love that we don't usually have to in order to create something amazing. The interface is lovely and user-friendly, and the support team is always attentive and proactive.

What do you like best?

It's a one-stop-shop that's always adding new offerings...and if you must use other tools, most likely HubSpot already integrates with it or can be easily integrated at no cost. We have used the Marketing tools for years and only recently took advantage of the Sales and CRM options...at no additional cost. Our executives couldn't believe that what we were showing them was available to us basically for "free!"

What do you dislike?

I hate to say anything's lacking, but I do hope that the social media tools become more of a focus in the future. I loved HootSuite's features and interface and would love to have that functionality in HubSpot.

Why did you end up selecting HubSpot Marketing over other applications?

It was economical and offered so many of the features we didn't even know we needed until we started evaluating marketing automation tools.

If so, why did you switch?

We used a tool called LeadFusion, and it was bulky and hard to learn and use.

What is your main use case with HubSpot Marketing?

Content marketing and COS hosting.

Give one example how HubSpot Marketing has improved the way your organization functions

We've just introduced the CRM to our sales team to enable real-time oversight and lead management.

10/10

Recommendations to others considering HubSpot Marketing

This may not be a great solution for a HUGE company with hundreds of marketers, but small to midsize businesses won't find a better solution. It's scalable, flexible, customizable, and incredibly intuitive.

Frequency of use