Husky Marketing Planner

Project management tool for marketing teams and agencies.

Husky Marketing Planner Reviews

Great tool!

Pros

Husky has been with us from the start of our marketing department. If you're working solo or as a team, it adapts to your needs. Husky helps organising and prioritizing the sometimes enormous to-do-lists.

Cons

It takes time to get Husky at full speed. The programme is very intuitive, yet you need to take the time to put every little note and task of your department in the system. Thankfully, Husky has a great support service to help you with that.

Husky is a great tool for the planning, coordination and follow-up of projects and tasks

Less stress Better organization of my work and the work of my team

Pros

- The tool takes a lot of stress away - The overview of tasks and deadlines per project and per team member facilitates the daily work - The tool makes it easier to set priorities and to coordinate projects - When you think about something you have to do, in the nearby or far future, you just put it into Husky and you won't forget about it, no more need for Excel files with ideas, or a collection...

Cons

- The campaign overview is less clear for me -

Good so far!

Help to have all Marketing actions in one tool.

Pros

Easy graphic, Not difficult to use, all my team is in one location, support from Managers of platform is quick and they really help you to find a solution to convert your idea.

Cons

More options to modify budget sections, options to personalize more results sections, formulas (just one or two as in excel to sum for example) files that can be accessed and modified like in OneDrive, so multiple people can work on it on Husky (in this way we could use really only Husky!)

Husky made my life as Marketing Manager more easy with 1 simple tool I follow up budget and my team

Pros

This software is dedicated to the daily business of a marketing department, that is a huge asset, you don't get distracted by elements you don't need. Everywhere I go I take my marketingplan with me because I have access to the main important documents : budget, campaigns, strategy, to do's, kpi. This gives me the opportunity to report at any time. As a team we use Husky to communicate about projects and we all know who is working on what. I can change dates and priorities of tasks which keeps me in control of the daily to do's at all times. Perfect tool for reporting to management about ongoing business, campaigns and budget.

Cons

There is still room for improvement when it comes to follow up on results of campaigns (example : no integration with google analytics at the moment ) When you start the tool is an "empty box", it does not have an integrated template with a structure. This is difficult to start with but it forces you to think about how you personally want to structure your marketing department. And the customer support at Husky is always willing to help you get started.

When you go Husky, you can't go... back!

A clear view on all our marketing activities and budgets.

Pros

- Outlining strategy with the help of examples and tips - Projects can being broken down into tasks - Tasks can be assigned to designated team members - When you don't have the possibility to meet with your colleagues, you can discuss issues in the platform itself - Documents and files can be attached - Being able to contact the developer team and pass trough suggestions (they actually listen and consider your ideas) - Keeping track of your budget has never been this easy and clear

Cons

Tough one... Being able to modifie text or data sheets within the platform is not possible at the moment of writing this.

Great service with superb customer support

Pros

Husky Marketing Planner is very easy and intuitive to use. It has a clean interface. I'm very happy with the customer support of the Husky team. We get fast answers, they are willing to think along with us.

Cons

Some of the export functionalities, but Husky is always improving. So something you dislike at one moment can be gone the next, thanks to their customer support.

Husky makes my life easier. It's a great tool for marketeers and communication specialists.

At die Keure we have a lot of marketing projects. Husky helps to get an overview: It's easier to plan, organise and evaluate your tasks.

Pros

This tool is great for planning, organising and evaluating your tasks. The people behind Husky are inspiring and helpful.

Cons

Husky helps to get your marketing ducks in a row. It's the project management tool for marketing!

Pros

It's designed by marketeers for marketeers and you really feel that. By far the most complete project management tool for marketing teams we have seen. It's very intuitive to work with, even for people who have no experience with management tools.