IBM Watson Campaign Automation Reviews

5.0/5 (2 reviews)

Amanda Gerlinger Mateo

Best tool for CRM

Reviewed 2019-09-16

It is a great tool that I use daily for my campaigns. I can schedule my emails in advance which is great, but also afterwards see the heatmaps of my emails to see what went good and what was not clicked that much in order for me to improve it in future emails.

Pros
The scheduling system because it has a quality check before scheduling which is very useful in case you used an experience in a wrong way.

Cons
The customer service because more than once some of my emails were scheduled, but then not send because there was an error. I got a case notification via email of the customer team, but more than once they could not tell what exactly was going wrong and causing the error.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Minimize review

Daniel Heimbrock

Capable and Easier Than Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Reviewed 2018-05-01
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Platform is well designed and intuitive making it easy for users of other systems to adapt to the IBM Watson Campaign Automation tool set. Planning and creating broadcast and automated campaigns can be mastered in no time. The data structures and functional operations work well.

Cons
Some of the more advanced features require a learning curve, but once mastered they are quite reliable.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10