All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ImageKit.io

Image optimization and management for website & Apps

ImageKit.io Reviews

Pros

The support is amazing, the tools are intuitive, and the response is amazing on the tools.

Vince W.

Andrei B.

Read the full review
It has been great to improve my user experience, optimize images and the delivery, and getting better SEO rankings.

Alyssa S.

Jo P.

Read the full review
First there was no direct debit but I had to pay an invoice every month.

Henrik B.

Read the full review
I'm missing a feedback loop for things like missing images.

Djurre d.

4.7

Great service

Pros

Very easy to use and great disponibility

Cons

Nothing to say here this is a good software.

Great image performance solution

We'been using ImageKit for faster image delivery through an Image CDN, better image processing (smaller file size), cache for dynamic URLs. Much faster page load, happier clients. Specially in mobile/3G connections, this is much more noticeable.

Pros

Endpoints connected to non-static image sources. This enables us to do some really cool & fast dynamic image generation. Without Imagekit, our dynamic images would be not very performant, which leads to an overall slower website experience.

Cons

It's not so easy to understand where are we using all our bandwidth within ImageKit. ImageKit dashboard provides have a monthly view with the highest consumption resources, but as we try to adjust things, it's hard to see if they're working until the next month.

Everything worked great, easy to implement.

painless format conversion and thumb generation.

Pros

The transition from an existing S3 bucket with lots of assets was easy. We needed an auto rotation feature (based on EXIF data) and it was implemented very quickly from their team.

Cons

So far so good. The flat rate is interesting but actually a bit expensive for our needs. We run an application used by university and some period (holidays, semester breaks) have a very low activity.

Amazing product delivered by a passionate team

The experience with imagekit has been outstanding. Even though the documentation is very well written with many code examples, we still had some questions and whenever we asked a question via the Intercom widget on their website, we got a competent reply from an actual engineer within minutes. Even better, we found one or two bugs, reported them, within minutes we were given a workaround AND within a day, they had pushed a bugfix. This blew my mind. This company is agile and moves fast.

Pros

Imagekit is incredibly easy to setup. If you have an S3 bucket on AWS, you are basically good to go. We just had to change 5 lines of code in our backend to return the new image URLs, and we were all set.

Cons

In the beginning, we weren't able to use our debit card. Now they use Stripe and recurring payments are no longer an issue. No cons for us.

Too easy!

Faster page loads.

Pros

Easy to integrate, good documentation and customer support. Some cool features like analytics that identify specific images that can be further optimised and how you can speed up your web pages.

Cons

None. It does what we need to do and more.

Absolutely fantastic, ImageKit provide a service second to none. Greatest Image CDN+ on the web!

Pros

The platform has a great and clear API and offers excellent compression compared to other provider. The smart cropping feature completely outdoes the competition. Their support services are amazing, we've had them repair bugs in their platform for us live before.

Cons

The software doesn't yet have an affiliate program or API to pull stats from the dashboard on uploads per folder/domain which would be very useful.

Handy image optiminzation tool

I am not a graphic designer nor a technical person but for my work, sometimes, I have to be ready with my images and graphs for my clients. This tool helped me a lot . I am happy now to have this fine graphic management tool with me.

Pros

It has all the features one needs to have to optimize the tool. Easy steps for creating the profile. Great look and feel with sorted dashboard where you can find different sections for manage and track your graphics. Just make a library and add the images into it, so that this tool can make a track for the same. You even don't need extra ordinary technical knowledge to run this software.

Cons

I have found resolution issues sometimes while directly sharing it on the other social media platforms like facebook and twitter.

Developer Friendly and less cost

Great support, faster site loading

Pros

Customer support is great. Easy to use for any website. less price compares to Cloudinary. website performance improved.

Cons

No bad bot protection, cache clear not supported for multiple images at a time. Not showing any optimization technique in the dashboard which is shown in https://imagekit.io/website-analyzer

On the go image manipulation.

Pros

When I first registered I was quite lost on how to use this application. It took me some time to get used to. The uploaded image getting resized by URL is just awesome. The PHP and WordPress codes are just simple to integrate. I just share the image with the client and that's it, they got their desire size for social sharing and I have the main image unedited in my account.

Cons

It took me about an hour after registering on how to use this application, which is really a lot of time wasted. Uploading to a folder and moving to duplicate for default storage would be a good addition. Price is really high for paid plans.

Innovative Image Definitely

Pros

It is really easy to use and the cost is quite reasonable

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about ImageKit

Fantastic service, speedy support, great pricing

Great pricing, super helpful support, fast infrastructure

Pros

There are 2 things that did it for us: 1) You don't pay for storage. 2) The low pricing. Compare that to the biggest competitor Cloudinary, and you'll be blown away. We saved SO MUCH money by migrating our images from Cloudinary to ImageKit. And even though ImageKit doesn't have as many features, they clearly focussed on the right ones. We are missing exactly nothing! Service is also pretty damn good. When we first signed up, they were quick to help, always responsive and even implemented our feature requests within a matter of days! They really took our feedback to heart. Overall I can say, that I'm very impressed by their service. It's speedy, their support is quick & helpful, it's got all the important features and the pricing is just great. I love it.

Cons

They got all the important features right, but the API is missing a little bit of management skills. We don't need it as much, but it would be really helpful to add stuff like renaming & moving files around or to simply tag them, so you can group them and mass move them to different folders.

Great Product, Awesome Support, Cost Effective

Pros

The support from beginning till the end, from helping us gaining insight about how to set up their product with our systems, to make it live on our production website, they were there at every step. Features wise I feel they have quality in what they offer, they offer quality features that help you make your sites faster. Pricing wise I feel they offer a very competitive pricing in the market, their next counterpart, cloudinary, is very expensive in comparison to them

Cons

None so far, keep the good work going guys, I really like the product & always appreciate the way you deal with clients, helping them accomplish their goals at such low costs, I would definitely recommend this product ( especially their support system )

Great product hat turns serving (incl. CDN) and transforming images into a plug-and-play experience

Straight forward, performant and secure way for serving and transforming media that can easily (great documentation, nice SDKs, great integration with e.g. Amazon S3) be incorporated in our applications and software.

Pros

Value for money ratio is perfect, very straight forward to utilise, well thought of user interfaces and documentations, and the best support I have experienced (immediate answers and fast on-spot solutions via support chat or email)

Cons

Hard question. Hm, sometimes the billing section is buggy in regards to invoice pdfs and data displayed.

A truly great product

Pros

The product does what it does extremely well, optimising our images on the fly with fast, easy transformations easily implemented.

Cons

A very small niggle is that the GUI needs a bit of updating (e.g. setting up custom domains, setting up users) but their live chat support is simply amazing. Any features that are missing from the admin area are set up in minutes using this chat facility.

Setup and forget

I haven't really looked back after setting it up.

Pros

The service provides a stable system for resizing images, In the past year I used it it did not have noticeable outages. The api is also really easy to use and my migration was easy (but we used a similar in-house service before). It also saved a ton op data for our customers.

Cons

I'm missing a feedback loop for things like missing images

Media Library Works Great

Overall, this site helps me upload my main images, so other team members can see it. I needed more space and help in this area. I also love what this site does.

Pros

I love how I am able to upload my files to the media library. When working with different teams I need an area to upload my files and put certain file uploads on certain sites that I have. I also love how this software has a big storage area. I like how this software site has an image settting button. I love to set my images on certain settings, for example the setting that focuses on which format delivery option is the best for the image. I am glad I have an option to set it on or off.

Cons

I least like how everything is set up. I wish the dashboard and helpful area wasn't confusing. I know what to do for the most part, but the questions on the side and the information on the side is too much. This area on the left side needs to be simplified, especially when there is a lot of work to be done. It's a bit hard to focus on. The site needs to explain the information in a more simpler way.

ImageKit solves more problems than expected

Perfectly happy. Would actually pay as our need for bandwidth goes up.

Pros

1) It's extremely easy to set up an account and configure image optimization options 2) URLs are simple 3) It removes the burden of requiring different versions of essentially the same image for a lot of things (sizes for small mobile devices, tablets, desktops of varying size, and even square images preferred by Facebook for products).

Cons

The only con was the implicit dropping of source cache headers (without warning as I set things up), but that's about it.

A great time saver

Very importantly, it speeds up page load time and thereby improving customer experience which has an impact on conversion rates.

Pros

Extremely easy to use; image optimization is achieved by simply supplying a small set of parameters to the URL. The best part is you do not have to have to take images of different sizes for each screen size; simply store one picture on their server and let imagekit resize it for the different screen sizes. This is a massive time saver.

Cons

Actually, I can't think of anything. The thing is good.

Image Kit review

Extremely smooth and helpful

Pros

The transformations. They are literally a saviour. My site was totally unusable before this, as the images uploaded were of high quality (around 2MB). By using a combination of width, height and lazy load transform combinations, my sites load super fast and its a buttery smooth experience. Really simple to integrate into my react app as well with a single line of code. Really responsive team and customer support as well.

Cons

Nothing yet. Pricing tiers can be better but I understand how difficult it is to provide such a good service.

A Rock Solid tool automate Image Optimization

We are using ImageKit for our company because it helped us boost our website speed and made our web pages load faster on different devices. I might recommed ImageKit to every corporate sector individual.

Pros

Talking about the best part Imagekit provides real-time image optimization, resizing and cropping facility with fastest image manipulation. also, I can link with my Shopify, Wordpress account as well. Great support, faster site loading makes Imagekit Even better.

Cons

As such there is nothing to dislike about ImageKit but it's just that ImageKit provides 14 days free trial and then it's paid.

Great image transformation service, and good value for your money

Pros

Easy to get started. Good price model. Excellent support. Fast development of new image transformation features on request.

Cons

The lack of a PHP SDK is the number one nice to have feature at the moment.

Image optimisation for websites made easy

Website speed which matters for SEO has dramatically improved

Pros

Once it is configured, no maintenance required

Cons

Bit of a learning curve to setup. The dashboard is a bit sparse

Amazing & Insightful

I am creating dynamic images in response to user inputs in facebook messenger.

Pros

I considered a lot of tools when I looked for a framework to support my work for dynamic image manipulation. I almost went with the big guys and what I figured out after chatting with support - I could do everything I wanted to here. The support is amazing, the tools are intuitive, and the response is amazing on the tools

Cons

nothing - it's exactly what I need and what they promised and more.

Everything went very smooth, they delivered everything as it was presented (no surprises).

We could focus on our product, delivering value to our customer without having to reinvent the wheel.

Pros

I found the product to be hustle free, delivering great quality. Not once have we had any problems with it. Setting it up was easy, the documentation was helpful and concise. We found also the customer support to be amazing. They have replied to all our requests or questions swiftly.

Cons

Not much to say here, sure they can and will improve but overall it's great. Maybe the control panel could be improved a bit.

Great service

I like the features, my choice for imagekit is about use my custom sub domain to serve my images, it’s is great feature for seo purpose.

Pros

Easy to use, cheap than competitors, custom cname free

Cons

Not to say at this moment. It I’m waiting some new features to use

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.