All categories

ImageKit.io

Image optimization and management for website & Apps

ImageKit.io Reviews - Page 2

Very quick on-boarding process and does what it says on the tin basically. Speeds up your website.

Pros

The software is easy to install. I particularly like the URL prefixes, which means that you can provide image optimisations very easily. Some image optimiser companies require parameters to be placed after image URLs, which means hundreds (maybe thousands) of edits

Cons

The control panel needs to mature. There are still some bugs, for example in the cache purging facility.

Graphics management made Real-time using Imagekit

Through Imagekit, we can efficiently manage image optimization, Image manipulation, also this tool automatically tracks and manage our Graphics so don't need that much of Technical knowledge, even a newbie can manage this with ease. It has most favourable GUI and Easy interface so we dont get bored using this tool.

Pros

Imagekit has Auto image manuplation which is quite effective for us, as being Digital marketing Person I personally dont have that much of graphics management and optimzation experience, but thanks to Imagekit I can easily mange all my graphial work faster than before.

Cons

Sometime I got stuck with Resolution as every Social media platform have their own guidelines, Imagekit have to copup with this, else there is noting that I dislike about this Tool.

It's very helpfull for Dineout product to showing high resolution images.

serving high resolution images on all Dineout products.

Pros

It's very easy to integration with our current infra. No need to change anything in the code for integration. ImageKit is helping for Dineout product to show high resolution images on Dineout Apps and website.

Review on Imagekit

Pros

It is so easy to use and it handles all the requirement for Google regarding images formats.

Cons

nothing, it is exactly what I need and it makes our lives easier. :)

Very developer friendly. Easy to use. Good performance.

Pros

Simple integration with any website. All optimization are available. Website performance improved.

Cons

Dependence on someone else server for your images. No other cons as of now.

A service that any developer should consider!

I needed to improve the performances of my website and dealing with images optimization is always a problem. With imagekit.io it was solved in less than an hour.

Pros

In the free account you already get what every other service I tried couldn't even compete with. Optimizes your images without hassle, it's a powerful CDN, dramatically improves the page speed score and it is free.

Cons

There is nothing to complain, I'm happy with the limitations of the non-paid version but I would consider paying for a service that simply works like this.

imagekit has been really helpful and their support is great

Pros

Support is really quick and has helped us greatly so far! The image service itself has been working well, we really only had one hickup a few weeks back when we had to reupload a number of images, but otherwise its been a pretty smooth ride.

Cons

Payments. First there was no direct debit but I had to pay an invoice every month. Then now theyve started a subscription model but it only works with credit cards, so Ill have to contact support to make a monthly payment.

Wonderful!

This helps to speed up my website, boost SEO rankings and optimize images and delivery.

Pros

I love ImageKit.io ! It has been great to improve my user experience, optimize images and the delivery, and getting better SEO rankings.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about this. It has been wonderful for my website. I highly recommend this to anyone that need to speed up their site and boost SEO.

Great service for optimizing images

Pros

- Easy to integrate a web folder to proxy on the fly optimization

Cons

Would be nice to have an extra pricing tier or pay for gb on the free plan

Simple yet Sophisticated

Pros

Easy to setup and implement across various platforms such as Wordpress and self-developed tools

Cons

We liked every bit of the software for our use case.

Useful tool but lack of github example code

8 score/10. Good tool, however, I prefer video to text.

Pros

Image compression and optimization, api for amazon s3 bucket

Cons

i want video introduction and guile step by step (in video).