inboundli Reviews

inboundli

Content automation platform for social media and blogging.

4.87/5 (26 reviews)

Pros
  • Inboundli is an excellent tool which saves you hours of research of content. Have been using it for more than 1 year now and I'm extremely happy with it, 100% recommended.Aitana A.Read the full review
  • It's not an easy balance. But what they offer in feeds and the ease of use has given me more time to take care of other things, like connecting with people that appreciate the articles and blog posts.Gabriella S.Read the full review
  • The Inboundi Team has been awesome to work with and offered excellent training and onboarding. For our clients that curate their own content we highly recommend Inboundli as part of their tool set.Adam K.Read the full review
Cons
  • But when it gets it wrong you can choose to ignore the publisher so refining the selection further. The team are continually improving the software, adding features and are always approachable.Jon L.Read the full review
  • When I first started using inboundli, I really thought my automation would make my online shares suffer.Gabriella S.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Anonymous

Great for content curation and seamless social posting

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Pros
Inboundli is great for social media managers. The ability to curate specific content and post to social channels all in one platform makes managing social channels easy.

Cons
Pretty solid platform, just makes sure you set up your streams properly so that you only curate content that is relevant.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Julie Vetter

Priceless time saving and influence-building social media management tool

Reviewed 2017-04-11

As an inbound marketer, I have worked for large to medium size companies, B2B and B2C, all of whom need to take social media into account. Social media can be incredibly effective yet horribly time and resource-consuming without software like Inbound.li Large companies have the budget for reputation management tools that come with digital media news monitoring but the price tag is in the tens of thousands of dollars per year. Having used these dashboards I really wanted the same efficiency and effectiveness for the small to medium businesses. Along comes inbound.li ! After using it since 2015 (almost two years now) I can say my experience has been all-around excellent . It is smart tool that makes influence-building a piece of cake at a fraction of the price. It succeeds on all the important levels, here are some of them: - awesome content-surfacing intelligence to keep a brand ahead of its competitor - incredibly easy optimizing of messages for each social network (Inbound.li does it for you) - scheduling or saving items for later - content researcher's best friend -you can save related articles to make content writing a snap - great user-centric developers - responsive post-sales personal service for your entire customer lifecycle Using inbound.li reduced my social media time from over an hour to under 10 minutes a day, and the articles it finds are better, more varied, and hyper-current. When taking on a client, if social media is involved, I wouldn't proceed without the budget to have Inbound.li in my toolkit. Kudos to Gene and the team at Inbound.li, you make it easy for marketers to look great and produce results.

Pros
-saves time, which is a challenge of social media projects -intuitive interface -presents freshest articles, indicates authority -powerful unlimited search filters that can be saved -the articles with strategic tips and recent social network updates on the blog

Cons
would like more of the old-style documentation available from the dashboard, but the support is always there to answer your questions in a timely fashion

Linnea Goldstein

Great product with exceptional customer support!

Reviewed 2017-09-21
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
- The people who run inboundli are extremely helpful. They make themselves available whenever we need help and are very knowledgeable about content marketing. - This is the only product we could find that schedules recurring social media posts while also integrating with Hubspot. This was important for us for tracking and analytics. - The content recommendations are really spot on and comprehensive.

Cons
- The blog feature is not exactly what we needed, as it's not very easy to customize the look and feel.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Aurelien Blaha

Great tool for streamlining curated content

Reviewed 2018-08-16

We wanted to reach and engage more construction stakeholders on social media and position ourselves as an authority in the industry. Within just the first 3 months of using inboundli, we had a 132% increase in link clicks, 101% increase in other engagements (e.g. likes, retweets, comments and replies), 111% increase in new targeted followers and 215% increase in visits from social media.

Pros
- The relevance of content is really good, at least in our case (we're focused on a unique industry). You just need to provide some influencer blogs and media in your industry, some competitors, and you will see relevant curated content flowing in quite quickly. - The software is very easy to use, making curated content scheduling a breeze. The publishing tool will automatically push relevant hashtags in your posts and will guide you to optimize your posts from both a content and timing perspective. - The integration with HubSpot is also very useful to keep track of all your social posts, whether you post them from HubSpot or from Inboundli.

Cons
There are only a couple improvements that could be made, which are the reason why I put 4 stars out of 5 on the functionality assessment: - English is the only language managed for curated content. Since we have audience in multiple countries, I wish we could have more languages. - You still have to manually request access for new users, this could be self-service. So I guess if you're only using English and don't have to add new users every other morning, this is a no-brainer.

Alexi Leimbach

Inboundli Is the Best Choice Xcellimark Made for Social Media & Content Management

Reviewed 2017-12-01

I cut 98% of my time and labor towards social media publishing, curation, blog promotion, content creation, optimization, scheduling and increasing brand awareness, just by using Inboundli. Yes, the software is truly that incredible and powerful.

Pros
I love everything! But if I had to pick one, it's the enormous amount of time saved (est. 98%) from having to curate, repurpose, promote, schedule, optimize and manage our's and all of our client's social media accounts. Time is money, and the amount of money you gain from using Inboundli far surpasses the amount of money you pay monthly. When it comes to cost, Inboundli keeps your original flat rate no matter how many fantastic upgrades or new features they add. The onboarding experience was seamless and impressive. The Inboundli team got our digital agency, and our clients up and running in less than a week. I barely had to lift a finger. They give you as much time of their time as you need for questions, concerns or more. Their customer service is one of the best I've ever experienced. You genuinely feel unique to the Inboundli employees when you're their customer. I also love how Inboundli seamlessly integrates into HubSpot. It even creates the shortened tracking links in HubSpot for you, which was a massive toll on my time spent scheduling social media posts and content for a week's or month's worth of publishing. I also love that the software will automatically pick out, optimize and schedule your social media posts for you! It will let you know what it picked out and planned for the next couple of days, and if you don't like a specific post, you just delete that one. Otherwise, it's hands-free social media and content publishing for you!

Brian Ricks

Great product and great support

Reviewed 2017-02-20

I have had a wonderful experience with Inboundli. The software is easy to use. It has powerful functionality that quickly and easily will allow me to take care of my company's social media & content marketing needs. The chrome extension feature makes it easy for me to pull in content as I find it and re-post it. Inboundli's software has made this process easy and effective. But the strength of the company is the personal support and direction I have received. Being new to content marketing Gene and his time have spent hours with me teaching best practices and training me how to improve my marketing for maximum effectiveness. I highly recommend Inboundli to anyone from the beginner to experienced marketer.

Pros
Simple straightforward functionality that works as advertised.

Cons
I wish the text editor in the blog was more robust.

Lana Rise

Does exactly what it says and does it really well

Reviewed 2016-08-03

In just a few minutes every day, inboundli helps me to share the best design-related content and engage my target audience. Within the very first month I saw my interactions on social media triple.

Pros
I like that inboundli is intuitive and has a clear design. I think they have the best and fastest support I ever got.

Cons
I'm using inboundli for almost a year and still discovering useful workflows. It could use more tutorials or documentation so that potential use cases are clearer to people without a marketing background.

Dave Orecchio

Find relevant content fast for content curation

Reviewed 2017-03-23

We have been using Inbound.li for more than a year. The ability of the tool to find high quality content even for niche markets is phenomenal. Their algorithms, once trained, find the best content. Additionally, the tool enables users to capture a set of articles to be shared later in a blog. These sharable blogs expand the value of the content curation function.

Pros
It is easy to use and helps marketers find content quickly.

Cons
None

Charles Towne

inboundli

Reviewed 2017-07-25
Review Source: Software Advice

We were happy with inboundli. We are not publishing and have terminated service. We would subscribe again if we come back.

Pros
Strong support - very useful scheduling tool for social media origination. Interesting search function - we would want to exploit that more.

Cons
nothing really - lots of tips, reliable service, sound advice. A reasonable expense for a tight budget.

Katie Scheer

Great product and service!

Reviewed 2017-09-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Easy to use, targeted, and time saving. Used the service for two years and liked it's simplicity and ease of use.

Cons
Not the product's fault- just not a good fit for our business. Our particular business/customer does not do enough in social media.

Jess coburn

Fantastic solution for streamlining social media management

Reviewed 2016-08-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
We've used inboundli for about year and I couldn't be happier. With inboundli we're consistently delivering content to our followers that's of interest, current and of good quality. We've also been able to reduce the amount of time it takes to manage our social media presence and increase our follower count and interactions significantly.

Cons
The user interface is a bit 'engineer-ish' but functional, easy to understand and intuititive.

Hugo Henraat

inboundli provides the right content for our customers every time

Reviewed 2016-04-26

I have been using inboundli software since their early days and I am still a very happy user. In time they have implemented many more features, but the fact that they are somehow able to find the right content for our customers amazes me every time. Especially as I am not speaking of the usual suspects like forbes or huffingtonpost but also articles from small magazines I never heard of before. Somehow it seems they are able to scrape the whole internet. It is very easy to use, just select the article you want and share it. I really like the option of suggested hashtags and the fact I can use a predefined schedule list makes our live much easier. Is there anything negative to say ? Actually not much. When we started our social media strategy we tried several tools like buzzsumo, feedly and topsy. They offered more and/or different options. In the end inboundli is only one we still use every day.

Jon Law

Time saver and fan gainer!

Reviewed 2016-04-27

This software is a huge time saver. You can keep your Social Media accounts topped up with highly relevant content that people will love. Sharing great links get's you noticed and gets you followed. It's as simple as that. The Inboundli software nudges you when you've run out of updates, it learns your interests and finds great stuff for you to share. But when it gets it wrong you can choose to ignore the publisher so refining the selection further. The team are continually improving the software, adding features and are always approachable . I can't fault them. The interface is easy to use and it's difficult to find fault anywhere. The only thing I'd change is the ability to save a link AND also publish it. Currently you can only do one or the other. I bet they make that change if they read this!

Yohanan Hruschev

Inbound.li saves our marketing team time & money

Reviewed 2016-09-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Experience: Overall, it's an amazing product. Our marketing team literally saves a bunch of hours because of inbound.li We used to go manually and share posts, now it's all automatic. Its super simple to use and user friendly. We just love it.

Cons
We would've liked to see more functionality and better statistics.

Hugo Henraat

Loved ibnoundli from the very start!

Reviewed 2016-11-04
Review Source: Software Advice

It's one of the tools I use the most - It helps us get the best content to engage our audience on social media. I liked inboundli from the start and it only gets better as you use it and it learns from your behavior. I highly recommend it to marketing departments who want to be successful with third party content.

Pros
Very easy to learn and use. Responsive support.

Anonymous

Content made easy

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-12

Pros
For a business standpoint, I love the idea that a business has the ability to source content from resources that are skilled in the writing world. This eliminates the possibility of throwing an employee into a position they may not be comfortable in, just because the social media content is needed and there's no one to fill the role.

Cons
I have not seen anything negative with this so far.

Lonnie Ayers

Excellent Content Curation Solution

Reviewed 2016-02-09

I have been using this for my own website, www.sapbwconsulting.com for about 6 months now, and have had excellent results. I had evaluated various content curation solutions for the past 3 years and this one has proven to be amazing at finding just the right kind of content I want to share. The deep machine learning shows up each time I use it as it gets even better at finding content that fits my criteria. Best of all, it has reduced my workload as I am now generating more leads than ever with it as it seems to supercharge my own content.

Gabriella Sannino

I love inboundli

Reviewed 2016-04-27

When I first started using inboundli, I really thought my automation would make my online shares suffer. It's not an easy balance. But what they offer in feeds and the ease of use has given me more time to take care of other things, like connecting with people that appreciate the articles and blog posts. Ultimately, customer service is paramount in my industry and I can honestly say, the guys over at inboundli have been super responsive, to any questions I've had with an immediate solution.

Adam Kushner

Great tool for curating content and publishing via Hubspot

Reviewed 2016-04-28

We're a Hubspot partner and use Inboundli to curate content for our clients. Inboundli makes it easy for us to find great content to share and blog about. The Chrome app makes it easy to save content we find and share it later. The Inboundi Team has been awesome to work with and offered excellent training and onboarding. For our clients that curate their own content we highly recommend Inboundli as part of their tool set.

Chris Raulf

Awesome tool; affordable, easy to use and great customer service!

Reviewed 2016-04-26

I've been using Inboundli from the very beginning. While the tool was very useful from the get-go, the Inboundli team has done a great job in making their application better, more useful and user-friendly over time. This application will save you time and money and you'll be able to share the most relevant content your target audience is looking for in a heart beat. Two thumbs up!

Rachel Dark

Great service and product

Reviewed 2017-03-27

Gene is great about keeping us updated on our account. The most value he adds is our telephone conversation in which he updates us on social platforms' new algorithms and best practices. He is very knowledgeable and I love that he is friendly and always willing to help. That goes a very long way.

Lana Rise

inboundli does exactly what it promises and does it well

Reviewed 2016-08-02
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
In just a few minutes a day, inboundli helps me to share the best design-related content and engage my target audience.

Cons
I’m using inboundli for almost a year and still discovering great use cases for the software. It could use more tutorials or documentation so that features are easier to find.

Carolyn Frith

It's Easy to Use and Serves Great Content

Reviewed 2016-04-26

I love inboundli because it's easy to use and provides content I'm interested in and my audience engages with as well. As I share the content, it raises my profile as a subject matter expert and increases my following.

Ken Accardi

Great tool to increase social reach

Reviewed 2016-04-27

Inbound.li enables me to curate and share content that engages our core audience. It's easy to use and I can generally set up multiple days of content in minutes per day.

Aitana Arias

Excellent tool!

Reviewed 2016-04-27

Inboundli is an excellent tool which saves you hours of research of content. Have been using it for more than 1 year now and I'm extremely happy with it, 100% recommended!