MLM Software Central

MLM solution for party plan consultants and distributors

MLM Software Central Reviews

Inspetta has provided us a full featured MLM website/back office solution at a reasonable price.

Pros

This software offers a number of different functions. First is an easy to set up web sales platform with duplicated sites for all of our consultants which includes POS capability. Next, it provides an admin section that offers automatic calculation of commissions and bonuses which make for easy end of month accounting along with easy configuration of all important parameters. The software also provides...

Cons

There is really little to complain about. We switched to the Inspetta system after a difficult and tumultuous couple of years with another company that never got our system working properly. The Inspetta team provided a near trouble-free cut-over from the other system and provided custom touches to make the system into what we wanted it to be.

Excellent

Pros

Customer reps are extremely knowledge about the business needs of a Direct Sales company and have built software that reflects those needs. They are always responsive and engaged with our business needs. The customer service is an A+. I have worked with numerous website developers in the last 20 years and they (and their team) are an absolute dream to work with. They really get it. The services they provide across the board is top notch. If there is a problem, they resolve it and respond in minutes. I would give them 6 stars if I could.

Cons

I would like to think there are limitations to the software, but right now I have not found any that we could not find another solution. They have helped create work arounds whenever we have had a problem.

Made contact with Inspetta Team executive, same day we called. He was very informative plus helped us save money.

Pros

The system works great, the back office is very easy to use. We looked at several companies, their software was so easy to learn.

Cons

Wow can pull all our info by the hour. Make changes daily, stay in sync with our growth when sale spike.

Amazing value. Easy to work with and very responsive

Much more efficiency in my operation.

Pros

The flexibility. There is so much to choose from. I am able to create packs. I am also able to run programs very easily.

Cons

Very simple and easy to use. The customer support is outstanding!

We can do virtually anything with this system. The developers are great to work with and really understand our business model. Would highly recommend!

Pros

Very simple and user friendly. The customization options are virtually endless. The customer service is outstanding. Whenever there is an issue(which is usually are our fault), the issue gets resolved almost instantly!

Cons

No cons. It works the way it is programmed to. We had some minor issues when we launched the system due to the complex MLM business model. The issues however, were resolved almost instantly.

We interviewed several software companies. Doing diligence, we made the right decision!

Pros

Having the right software is one of the most important pieces to a successful organization. A Software and platform that integrates with your vision is key!

Simple Concise Software Deployment

Pros

It has more features than what I will ever need for my business.

Cons

More cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin processing could be added.