Instapage

Turn advertising clicks into more conversions.

Instapage Reviews - Page 2

Best Solution for Landing Pages

Pros

It's hard to pick one thing that I like most about Instapage, because there are just so many great features. They have fantastic integrations with so many other platforms. One of the main selling points was that they included integrations with the specific tools we use. Some of Instapage's competitors could only offer integration solutions like WebHooks or Zapier (as opposed to DIRECT connections).

Cons

The price is fairly steep, especially when you get an Enterprise level plan. That said, I believe it well worth the price. Compared to Unbounce, and LeadPages, Instapage is a bit more expensive.

Able to create gorgeous landing pages that can convert will with InstaPage.

We use this software to create aesthetic looking landing pages that are focused on conversions. Funneling in traffic with paid advertising, we help our client's close users for service through these developed pages and internet marketing. Highly recommend this service.

Pros

Can be used easily by a layman within our company and allow us to help our clients build well-designed web pages that are focused on conversions. Integrates well with all our API's and conversion tracking. Highly recommended for digital marketing agencies!

Cons

We have not run into issues so far using this service. Overall, it is very well developed with the user in mind.

Great Product, Bad Customer Service

Pros

The Instapage platform itself is great. You can create landing pages quickly and you can integrate with other platforms, such as email providers, webinar hosts and more.

Cons

The Instapage team got greedy and pulled one of the worst stunts I've ever seen. They increased the price of all of their plans and forced existing members to upgrade. I had been using Instapage for over 2 years and had about 30-40 landing pages with them and they DOUBLED the price on me. The options were - lose all of your work or cough up the money. This is a huge red flag. I want to trust the companies I work with, and 90% of companies I work with grandfather rates. I understand small rate hikes, but doubling the cost of a service is unacceptable.

Finally! A landing page platform that just works!

I was looking for a platform to use to make a landing page for my website and was just completely frustrated with all the options out there. I saw an ad for Instapage on Facebook one day and even though I was reluctant to try it (because I thought it would be just like all the other platforms I've tried before) I gave it a go anyway. And boy am I happy that I did. Within minutes I saw the potential...

Pros

- Ease of use when adding elements - Guides to align elements - Simple to use admin dashboard - Easy publishing

Cons

- No ability to edit font size of text when editing in the new mobile workflow feature

Create Single Page Sites Almost Instantly...Almost

Instapage allows you to shorten the amount of time it takes to go from concept page to live page. With easy drag and drop editing and templates, it allows team members who may not be HTML experts to create appealing and functional pages. Definitely saves time.

Pros

Instapage is one of the easiest landing page tools currently available. If you know how to use software like Microsoft PowerPoint, then you're likely to be comfortable with Instapage. Users can get started with a template or build from scratch with both desktop and mobile versions. Published pages also have built-in analytics and can send notifications when forms are submitted through the page. One of the best parts of the SaaS is the interface. It's clean and simple and very intuitive. And if you need advance customization, HTML is available as well as an option for creating content but in a limited capacity.

Cons

Firstly, there's no table preview, just desktop and mobile. The size in between is still very important and should be dealt with specially. Secondly, there's no full HTML/CSS view for the existing content on the page. While you do have access to put content into the HTML head, body, and footer sections, there's no option for seeing the HTML or CSS code that makes up the full page for editing purposes.

Instapage & The Instapage Staff Are Amazing!

I want to take a moment and give credit where credit is due. First off, instapage is one of the most incredible marketing tools I have ever come across. The simplicity with which you can create dynamic looking pages is so refreshing. I am not a programmer, so ease of use is something I am always looking for when I am looking for marketing tools, but it goes beyond that, the staff at Instapage are the most helpful group of individuals I have ever seen. They are courteous, knowledgeable and extremely prompt, and they see to it that you are completely satisfied and achieve the result you are looking for. My hat is off to everyone at Instapage, thank you so much for making marketing fun and exciting again! Sincerely, Eddie Bonuchi

Pros

Everything about Instapage is amazing, but the two things that stand out the most to me are the ease of use, and the support from the Instapage staff. I have never seen such incredible support from a company before. Thank you!

Cons

I really don't have anything that I do not like about Instapage. It offers literally everything I am looking for in a marketing tool.

Thank you so much for your kind words <3 We took a step back and really looked at what we were doing a couple years ago and realized that we had a unique opportunity to create something that helps people and fixes a problem. It's so much more than just the software though; it's listening and supporting our community and it makes us so happy to hear that people feel like they are being taken care of, thank you again.

Instapage is fading

It's okay to start with as the simplicity keeps the user focused on making a bare-bones yet functional page or series of pages. There are several other platforms that have much more to offer at the same price point which also matches the ease of use Instapage offers.

Pros

The platform is easy to use due to the drag and drop features. This makes building an aesthetically pleasing webpage easy.

Cons

The mobile responsiveness was terrible and required a lot of tweaking and in some instances, I just turned it off completely. Customizing forms is difficult as well. In order to incorporate some basic functions the user will need to have more than a basic understanding of html which is a drawback.

Review From Experienced Landing Page Builder Software User

I have used quite a number of landing page builder software, and Instapage is the best out of all of them. Instapage is what I recommend to clients who are just starting out with online marketing and need landing pages, and it's what I use myself. I enjoy using it to create landing pages for my clients. Actually, after using some of the other software out there, I found Instapage to be an absolute breeze to use. Their templates are modern and effective and it's easy to use the software. The only problem is that on the lower packages, you don't get great support options, so if you have an issue, you need to find a solution yourself or submit a ticket which may take a while to be resolved, because there is no live chat.

Pros

Best pricing. So easy to use. Beautiful templates. You can have a landing page up and running very fast.

Cons

Lack of immediate support for lower packages.

Build and Launch Beautiful Websites in Minutes

Pros

Very easy to use and has TONS of built-in integrations, No need to mess with Zapier.

Cons

It does have limitations in terms of web development. It's definitely suited for simple landing pages, not regular websites.

Thank you for your feedback and glad you had a positive experience with Instapage. You are right that we are better suited for landing pages and not full websites, as our focus is on maximizing return on ad spend through optimization and personalization of the post-ad-click experience.

It's like Pop Rocks for Serious Business People

I was going to send a letter to them. I still will. This service is insane. Finally, I am able to do real testing, in a sexy way. I have used your templates to create customer journeys, test messaging, better identify my customer's needs. And, it's easy...even for a technophobe like me. I love Instapage! I'll shout it from the rooftops. I don't care. Okay, maybe a cloyingly sweet review. ...

Pros

ease of use, flexibility (testing, more testing, speed to implementation, journeys, surveys, touchpoint identification)

Cons

not many, have some small technical issues once and a while. No big deal.

True customer support becomes customer love

What if you get the most awesome software for doing a certain thing, that kind of thing which can get ultra-personalized and needs to be tailored, and you find it. What if this software does everything it can to make your work faster and easier, and even help new ideas pop up, so you make better decisions, get more clients and earn more, create value in the end. So you find this software and get...

Cons

Quality for each cent we paid

When I start using instapage I couldn't believe how easy and fast was to setup a landing page. As marketers we have to produce results and this tool was the best decision we made.

Pros

The drag and drop to move blocks from top to bottom. The organization to setup landing pages by folders.

Cons

When we were trying to setup the contact form in 2 columns there was not information about it. We contact customer service and they help us. The style we add it we couldn't see it on the edit mode. Just on the live mode andd it was kind of annoying go back and forth to check it was centered.

User-friendly and highly customizable

Overall my experience was great, and now they are integrating with even more important software, so it’s getting even better.

Pros

I loved the liberty the builder gave us, and yet how intelligently we could apply certain elements across all landing pages.

Cons

There was a time during which some features were a bit buggy - like the font would change automatically, without a reason, when we were writing on the page. Or there were some silly limitations when placing images at the edges of the strip, but other than that we always had a lot of flexibility

It has greatly lowered the amount of time I spent creating landing pages for AdWords.

Pros

How fast and easy I am able to duplicate/clone a landing page. All I have to do is push a button. I can create dozens in a day.

Cons

When I duplicate/clone a landing page, I have to input the information about the Recipients, and the Notification Style all over again. That gets very tiring. When I clone a page, the information of the people that are receiving the leads should be cloned as well.

Absolutely an All-Round Great Customer Experience

Hi, I'm Claudiu, I am doing Marketing for a startup Educational Company, and have been using Instapage for the past four months, in response to our needs of getting new learners onboard as well as managing their interaction with our online marketing efforts and giving a great experience with those interacting with our company. So much efforts have been put into Instapage's Customer Service that...

Powerful and Easy to Use Landing Page Development Platform

Able to assert my brand and differentiation through the landing pages I created using this platform. Help students and MSMEs to easily create online presence that they can maintain anytime, anywhere.

Pros

Easy to build landing pages on Instapage. Also in maintaining it. As I teach landing page development to other people, it is great to see entrepreneurs finding their way and maintaining their own sites afterwards.

Cons

I hope they can make their platform advance features affordable and give you capabilities to get people on board on maintaining specific landing pages. Rather than limit their perspective on "agency" level only.

Best way to create landing pages that convert

Instapage is the best solution I know to create great landing pages that convert in few minutes and withouth knowing to code. We use it in endado.com to recieve the traffic generated by google adwords.

Pros

easy to use, good templates

Cons

Sometimes its difficult to do some things because constraints.

Simple to use. Does everything I need.

Pros

What I like most about the software is that it's very simple to use yet powerful. The templates provided are really great and setting up new landing pages is quick and easy.

Cons

After someone fills out a form there is a "Processing" screen the person sees before they are redirected to the next page. It would be nice to speed up the transition time and do away with the processing screen.

My favorite - much more than just landing pages

I've used Instapage for several businesses and it's made my life a lot easier (and profitable). Just testing out different versions of a page on the fly (not just A/B but 5-10 different A-M pages is typical for me) helped me figure out what CTAs sell and what not so much. I'm not a designer or coder, so I thought I'd be lost. But not at all - Instapage has a section for HTML, section for JAVA; etc. I just pasted in the code - done. It's basically my favorite toy right now (except it actually helps in business. So thank you, Instapage, for being there. Pricing is cool, too (I sat on the free versions for a while, but once I got the paid account and started creating unlimited pages - whole other level).

Pros

Very easy to use, especially for non-programmers/designers. Unlimited pages with paid account. Very easy to test different CTAs, design elements, etc.

Cons

For some reason, can't delete the first version of a page (the A).

Review for Instagram

Pros

I love scrolling seeing people’s pages and there pictures and videos

Cons

After awhile Instagram gets boring it needs something to bring some light to it

Easy to use and has increased revenue

Increased revenue, integration with other software and marketing products and a more structured sales process

Pros

I like the fact that I can create a landing page without having to know HTML and other coding languages. I also find the integration useful as I use ZOHO CRM and Facebook pixel. Probably the biggest pro for me is that my conversion rate for securing leads has increased 37.00% in one week and my landing page now forms an important part of my sales funnel.

Cons

I am based in Australia (AEST) and find it impractical that I would have to stay up until 1am my time to utilize you live support chat which I pay for as a part of my subscription. A suggestion would be to outsource a support team during your off times to service people in other time zones. I have done something similar by hiring VA's in Singapore... This has been very cost effective and productive.

Instapage

Pros

-Easy to use -Drag and drop builder. -It is a very good testing tool. -The new instablocks are very efficient.

Cons

-Pricing can be better. -Difficult to use custom code.

Simple, easy to use landing page software

A/B split testing

Pros

I've been using Instapage for a few years and love it's ease of use and mobile friendly options. I have close to a hundred landing pages I'm able to split test and receive leads into my CRM.

Cons

I originally chose Instapage for their affordability as there are many landing page options on the market. I've been a customer since 2015 have been downgraded once and was recently told I'd be downgraded to a lesser version. While I love the software in the current option I'm on, It's not worth the price to upgrade.

Landing Page for Conversions

We've integrated Instapge into one of our clients' website. The domain connection was simple enough, but what truly amazed us were the conversion results. Because we weren't held up by notions of what a page in the website should be, we were free to create a page aimed at getting leads. And coupled with Google Ads, we got them!

Pros

While the builder itself is top notch, the templates and integration with existing websites are what sold us on the product. Instapage makes it easy to create conversion-focused landing pages - in less than half the time it would take a designer+developer.

Cons

The interface is definitely intuitive, but it does get frustrating/confusing due to its internal mechanisms. For example, some elements need to be moved a certain way. Or images need to be inserted through a specific method. It's a bit of a learning curve and even then - not the best overall experience building landing pages.

Landing Page Software for Real Life

Pros

You know what other landing page software does? It forces you into a fixed template that cannot be changed in any way. You know what Instapage does? It lets you create *any* type of page you want. You can make it as ugly or beautiful as you want. The A/B testing is excellent and the Heatmaps give you deep insight into your visitors actual movements on the page. Those cost a lot of $$ at other providers, btw.

Cons

A bit limited with assets, templates, icons but they're adding more as time goes on. And of course, the high monthly price will always be a con, but the ROI is definitely there.