Instapage

Turn advertising clicks into more conversions.

Instapage Reviews - Page 3

A great marketing tool for landing pages and more.

Smooth experience, I had to let my subscription go at some point to pursue cheaper alternatives since I used WordPress.

Pros

Before Instapage became a full blown Advertising Conversion Cloud, they used to be just a landing page builder tool and I liked how easy it was to work with the software. The UI is so fluid in such a way that the drag and drop builder makes making beautiful, high converting landing pages ridiculously easier. I also like the very fast and friendly support, effective tool altogether.

Cons

It may not necessarily be for new or small businesses as its a bit pricey. The limits on visitors to your landing page too is kind of a bummer especially in ages like this when things could go viral.

The landing page builder I turn most often too, but not necessarily the best

Pros

Instapage is easy, simple and straightforward - while still offering everything needed to setup effective marketing (cookies, pixels, analytics, integrations). It works with blocks, which are pre-defined sections you can easily customize with dragging and dropping copy and creative.

Cons

Instapage is perfect for standalone landing pages you'd build for specific audiences, marketing experiments or PPC campaigns because those contexts tend to not require you to really dive deep: it doesn't have to be perfect, it has to be good enough. Unbounce, for example, offers more possibilities in terms of customization, and more resembles a real website builder. I also think Instapage is relatively expensive, though I also have to say the team has been adding more and more value (templates, blocks) while maintaining the same price point.

Easy to use and integrate with CRM

Able to publish multiple lead pages with ease,

Pros

Program is extremely easy to set up , us and add new pages. Easily integrates with Infusionsoft CRM. Highly recommended.

Cons

Would like to be able to call support rather than chat when I need assistance - that said, chat support is very helpful and responsive.

Instapage has been an awesome tool for our company's wide variety of needs.

Pros

The beautiful templates, squeaky-clean UI and intuitive layout make it quick and easy for anyone to create powerful pages for a variety of uses.

Cons

I wish the file upload limits were higher. Fine for stills, but can get tricky when you want to incorporate more video into the graphics.

InstaPage got too greedy and may be conducting bad business practice

Be carefull with their business practice. Our plan price would increase about 300%+ for a bunch of features our team would not use. Contacted support to be able to get a more reasonable plan, which they refused telling us that we should use the new features. Contacted then again to be able to get a .html export of our designs to be able to move on to another provider, and they told us that was not...

Pros

Easy to use. Being able to quickly deploy the the cloud.

Cons

Landing pages are slow (Google Ads constantly alerts about this issue). Once you develop all the pages on their plataform they have you locked in. Won't give you a HTML export of your landing pages. You either suck it up and pay more or have to clone all the landing pages on another software. Expensive.

Great landing page creator that is easy to use and versatile.

I'm able to create custom landing pages for over two dozen of our clients. I'm able to manage and edit all of them easily, and duplicate them as I create similar landing pages. This saves me hours of tedious work and frustration.

Pros

I love that I'm able to create custom landing pages for all of my clients under one roof, for under minimum amount

Cons

The pop-up boxes don't look very professional. If there was a way to better customize them, I think it would help my conversion rates.

The easiest, quickest but not the most complete

Pros

As a growth marketer and business experiment designer I use Instapage quite often to quickly put up landing pages for validation of ideas. Instapage is my go-to landing page builder because it's straightforward, quick and doesn't leave you will unpleasant surprises. It's easy to integrate with Wordpress websites and connect with your hosting.

Cons

Easy and straightforward but also quite limited in functionality. The biggest pain is probably collaboration with other team members or clients. You cannot work together on the same landing page at the same time, which is not illogical per se, but the way it's handled is quite clunky. There's also no history of edits and tweaks been made so when something has changed to your landing page you have no idea who did it.

I use Instapage to create conversion focused landing pages for my clients: it really works!

Pros

I get paid to generate leads for clients in a range of local industries, so I make money when they do. Instapage makes me money! The ease of use of the page builder is like nothing I've ever used: it's intuitive, efficient and powerful. The page builder is the standout feature. I can create well designed landing pages in no time, leaving me to concentrate on effective conversion-focused copy, or make variation pages to A/B test design elements. Alongside that, it's easy to publish pages and manage leads. On occasion when I've needed support, the support team has been responsive and helpful.

Cons

I honestly have no issues with the software. It's very well designed and meets all my needs! That might seem trite, or even dishonest, but it's true.

The best landing page builder tech companies

Pros

Instapage is much easier to use than its competitors, and the drag and drop builder can do so much more than the others as well. They have a ton of integrations and it's a really smooth workflow. We tested multiple vendors and Instapage won by a longshot.

Cons

The one downside is that most of the self-serve plans cap you at 50 live pages. For a small company or startup that's not a problem, but if you need lots of pages you'll have to pay more.

Aptly Named Software

Pros

The pre-made templates were incredibly effective at getting me into the software and feeling good about the progress I was making and the quality I was creating. It was super easy to use, and connecting it to my wordpress site took maybe two minutes. I wish I had used this software sooner.

Cons

There is no built-in functionality to navigate to other pages that you make on instapage, like a menu, or nav bar. When I called customer support, they said it was intentional: the point of Instapage is to create landing pages for ads, and you don't want visitors leaving that page to go elsewhere. That makes sense, but I'd still like it as a feature for perhaps some times that I don't mind someone navigating around.

Good user experience but lack of functionality

As a SEO/SEM specialist, our agency usually need some functionality in order to improve our campaings' conversions such us the possibility of including custom code containers in any part betwen the content easely than it currently is. Also, some CSS implementations display blank spaces (1px width) or white lines when switching from desktop version to mobile. Maybe a review of the css framework would...

Pros

Easy, quick

Cons

Functionallity, massive edition possibilities

Awesome product

I am a non techie, non geek and wanted a simple. easy way to start an email lead page. I needed a site that just worked, had templates with great designs & was just plug n play. I found Instapage. I have to say it is awesome. I found a template i wanted and started to make the changes I wanted. The site was very intuitive, it integrated easily with Mailchimp. Within an hour, I had a really cool,...

Pros

ease to set up, speed to get going, tons of templates to use, great customer care, speed the site loads, very easy to change things, its very use friendly, can add video ,images, integration with mailchimp

Cons

the only thing is I would have liked the mobile version to be a tad better... when you create a desktop version, it automatically builds a mobile version which is great.. but some of the text needs to be re configured.. you cant add any new things to the mobile version... but it still works great...

It is one of the best landing page tools I have every used for an agency!

To be able to run an advertising agency effectively.

Pros

I love the fact that you can have unlimited sub-accounts with team members and individual API's to connect landing pages to WordPress websites.

Cons

Then only thing that bugs me is when I am setting up branded emails I have to upload my logo over and over vs pulling it from a folder of my images. Other then that minor detail it really is an amazing software.

I've used Instapage to design landing pages for Paid Search & Email campaigns

Instapage allowed me to easily create beautiful and clean landing pages for my marketing campaigns, which helped to greatly increase the conversion rates for my business and my clients businesses.

Pros

The software is very easy to use, even for users with little to no previous design experience. There are a wide variety of pre-designed templates that you can use as a starting point, and editing pages is very simple and painless compared to other similar tools. The pricing is very fair and the flexibility and ease of use is better than almost all other similar tools I've worked with before. The company is very active in responding to users, and is quick to help customers and fix any bugs that are found.

Cons

Some of the newer features were a bit glitchy, although most of the issues that I had experienced were from features that were still in beta testing. The image and icon library that they provide are somewhat limited when compared to similar tools.

Best landing page platform

I've used SharpSpring before for landing pages and Instapage is the best. So simple to use and very user friendly.

Pros

Instapage is so easy to use and they have a great support team

Cons

When copying a landing page, the lead notifications don't copy

Simple to use page builder

Instapage helps me easily build sales funnels for my business and that of my clients.

Pros

Instapage is a simple but yet powerful page builder, I see it as an unsung hero, you don't hear much about it, but it's great at what it was built for. It tops the list when it comes to building stunning looking pages for your online business, it also support numerous third party integrations. I am most likely to recommend Instapage for the less tech savvy.

Cons

I think we users should have more customization option, more than just working with sections and columns. And more templates should be added.

Use your landing page as a sales engine with InstaPage

I was able to create an effective landing page and witness how its traffic got improved by this platform's capabilities. It is a great platform to manage a business when your only (or your most important) lead acquisition tool is a landing page.

Pros

If you need a landing page as your primary lead acquisition tool, InstaPage can do wonders for your business. From SEO optimization features to CRM basic options, it is a digital sales power tool focused on one single landing, which is great for some companies.

Cons

This software's central power can be its primary weakness, as it only focuses on the landing page and the sales processes behind it. In addition to it, there are similar options with just a few features less for a significantly less amount of money.

A Good Alternative for Those on a Budget or With Limited In-House Resources

Pros

The template options are fantastic! They feature a wide variety for myriad uses, so you don't ever have to stop and think about what design would best fit your desired goal for your landing page. The editor is also relatively intuitive, assuming you have a passing familiarity with basic principles for web design. That said, the help docs are well developed, so the answers are out there.

Cons

What is a pro - the editor - can also be a con, if you're not at least passingly familiar with what a landing page is, its purpose, and what successful elements of one should be. That's less a platform drawback than it is just a consideration if one is interested in using Instapage or thinking about recommending it for use by someone else.

Awesome features that you can learn in a second.

I am interested in buying this product for myself and my company because this product will save your time .

Pros

Any one get any data through which they can know where we have to put strength and it's easy to create landing page in few minutes and we can test in few seconds

Cons

Not able to use or edit actual content which are feed in landing page like if i have to edit some form size to make it small or want to change the format of text in form. It is not user friendly to user because every customer want to edit everything on there landing page.

Trying out instapage

Instapage has a great online tool, and I have also been enjoying their emails that I get on occasion from their blog. I have learned a lot. If you are just getting started, check out their landing pages best practices blog post.

Pros

I have been testing out the trial version of instapage for our company, and right away the templates and tools that they have available were great. I was able to get a phone meeting right away to help me learn about global blocks (very cool way to set up a visual "library"), and I was able to see how it was going to look in desktop and mobile views with a click of my mouse. It has been a great experience so far. I am now in the process of teaching our team about it and getting us to the next step with getting them live.

Cons

I don't have anything that comes to mind yet about what I like least... they even have a royalty free library of images if you don't have any to get started with.

Easy and stress free service

I can create beautiful capture pages!

Pros

I love how i can duplicate unlimited pages for my campaign and team. I love the beautiful templates and the ability to create my own

Cons

I wish I had a phone number for Customer service. There are tutorials online and that really helps. It's really hard to think of what I like least. I am a loyal member and that's a fact.

Amazing Landing Page Creator... says an owner of a Web Design Company

I started my website design company 5 years ago, and we've designed thousands of landing pages. Recently I decided to try out the top 12 landing page services available. Some were terrible, some were better, and others were great. I tried Instapage, leadpages, clickfunnels, Pagewiz, Lender, Formstack, KickOffLabs, and several others. I choose instapage because it is SO USER FRIENDLY. This is a powerful system that SAVES ME SO MUCH time. The others can be used to design the same page... but with instapage, I can do it so much faster. I love it. Thanks so much Instapage for creating a create software and service!!!

Pros

Everything is customizable. I can create any page I want, without any design limitations. You can edit the appearance for mobile devices within seconds. Everything is simple and fast.

Cons

The width of the page is fixed and cannot be changed. The background can go full screen, but nothing else. All the form elements are grouped together and cannot be ungrouped, and modified individually. This is only a problem for complex forms.

overall very happy- but small annoying parts

enjoy my work with the product. the mobile edjustment is alittle tricky sometimes cause you cant add things that are needed and you need to "trick" the opeions in the desktop version

Pros

easy use even for someone who is not experienced withwebsite building

Cons

mobile version not edjasting well always, lack of fonts variety

They just increase their price by 200%

I will not recommend this web site to anyone. They have the worst service ever. Many times our server and our domain was down without any action from the company.

Pros

It is easy software to use but they have worst business practices. Their software is OK. but they are very unprofessional

Cons

They just selected few of their clients and increase the price by 200%. This is not a professional business practice. They think they are the best . But there are so many other options out there. They want you to pay few thousands of dollar to capture your leads.

Hi Stephen. I am sorry for your negative experience with our service :( We launched two new products because of the user feedback we've collected over the years and the state of the market at this point. There are indeed other landing page builders out there, but none offer the same post-click optimization for your ads the way our service does. Regarding the uptime, we have a 99.6% uptime in the last few months; you might have been unfortunate to hit that 0.4% time frame when the servers were down. I hope you get some great results from your landing pages in the future!

Great product - Wish it supported truly responsive design

Overall, I am very happy with the product. My favorite thing is the great selection of templates that Instapage gives you to start with. I would love to see a few more 3rd-party integrations happen. Particularly, integrations with HubSpot, Close.io, and Intercom would be very valuable to me. In addition, I'd like to see support for responsive design. Currently, you make a desktop page and a mobile page, leaving tablets, phablets, etc... with experiences that are less than optimal.

Pros

Very easy to use. Great set of templates to start with so you can get going right away.

Cons

The list of integrations leaves much to be desired. No integrations with HubSpot and Intercom, for example. Instapage doesn't support responsive design. Some of the landing pages look wonky on tablets and phablets.