Instapage Reviews - Page 4

FS

Fasiyyah S.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Review for Instagram

Pros

I love scrolling seeing people’s pages and there pictures and videos

Cons

After awhile Instagram gets boring it needs something to bring some light to it

Computer Software,

Simple to use and all but.. completely worth the money? mmm not 100% sure (unless you use basic)

Simple to use and have the ability to A/B test everything

Pros

It's very easy to use, straight forward. It gives you options to A/B test with more than two version and it gives you data on it.

Cons

Features and functionalities are low or if they exist they charge you more. Who knew that integrating the AdWords would result in having to billed annually!) Their support team is the "if I can't recreate the problem, it doesn't exist" type. If you add users, you can work on the same page but you can't even publish or update because you don't have permission to it, if you want that permission, you have to pay extra! - It's simple to use within their features but after that, be ready to pay extra for pretty much everything.

BC

Ben C.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Easy to use and has increased revenue

Increased revenue, integration with other software and marketing products and a more structured sales process

Pros

I like the fact that I can create a landing page without having to know HTML and other coding languages. I also find the integration useful as I use ZOHO CRM and Facebook pixel. Probably the biggest pro for me is that my conversion rate for securing leads has increased 37.00% in one week and my landing page now forms an important part of my sales funnel.

Cons

I am based in Australia (AEST) and find it impractical that I would have to stay up until 1am my time to utilize you live support chat which I pay for as a part of my subscription. A suggestion would be to outsource a support team during your off times to service people in other time zones. I have done something similar by hiring VA's in Singapore... This has been very cost effective and productive.

Akanksha G.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Instapage

Pros

-Easy to use -Drag and drop builder. -It is a very good testing tool. -The new instablocks are very efficient.

Cons

-Pricing can be better. -Difficult to use custom code.

Simple, easy to use landing page software

A/B split testing

Pros

I've been using Instapage for a few years and love it's ease of use and mobile friendly options. I have close to a hundred landing pages I'm able to split test and receive leads into my CRM.

Cons

I originally chose Instapage for their affordability as there are many landing page options on the market. I've been a customer since 2015 have been downgraded once and was recently told I'd be downgraded to a lesser version. While I love the software in the current option I'm on, It's not worth the price to upgrade.

RA

Ron A.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Quality for each cent we paid

When I start using instapage I couldn't believe how easy and fast was to setup a landing page. As marketers we have to produce results and this tool was the best decision we made.

Pros

The drag and drop to move blocks from top to bottom. The organization to setup landing pages by folders.

Cons

When we were trying to setup the contact form in 2 columns there was not information about it. We contact customer service and they help us. The style we add it we couldn't see it on the edit mode. Just on the live mode andd it was kind of annoying go back and forth to check it was centered.

CS

Cristiane S.

Computer Software, self-employed

I like Instapage because it is easy to use and connects me with people all over the world

I use Insta daily to connect with other people, post news, personal photos and videos that I like to share with my friends.

Pros

Viewing new posts. Easy to use. Integrated with Facebook and google, which makes it easy to input and sync.

Cons

No. So far it has worked perfectly for me

Sorin A.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Landing Page for Conversions

We've integrated Instapge into one of our clients' website. The domain connection was simple enough, but what truly amazed us were the conversion results. Because we weren't held up by notions of what a page in the website should be, we were free to create a page aimed at getting leads. And coupled with Google Ads, we got them!

Pros

While the builder itself is top notch, the templates and integration with existing websites are what sold us on the product. Instapage makes it easy to create conversion-focused landing pages - in less than half the time it would take a designer+developer.

Cons

The interface is definitely intuitive, but it does get frustrating/confusing due to its internal mechanisms. For example, some elements need to be moved a certain way. Or images need to be inserted through a specific method. It's a bit of a learning curve and even then - not the best overall experience building landing pages.

GD

Gilles D.

Used monthly for 2+ years

The landing page builder I turn most often too, but not necessarily the best

Pros

Instapage is easy, simple and straightforward - while still offering everything needed to setup effective marketing (cookies, pixels, analytics, integrations). It works with blocks, which are pre-defined sections you can easily customize with dragging and dropping copy and creative.

Cons

Instapage is perfect for standalone landing pages you'd build for specific audiences, marketing experiments or PPC campaigns because those contexts tend to not require you to really dive deep: it doesn't have to be perfect, it has to be good enough. Unbounce, for example, offers more possibilities in terms of customization, and more resembles a real website builder. I also think Instapage is relatively expensive, though I also have to say the team has been adding more and more value (templates, blocks) while maintaining the same price point.

AP

Anthony P.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Easy to use and integrate with CRM

Able to publish multiple lead pages with ease,

Pros

Program is extremely easy to set up , us and add new pages. Easily integrates with Infusionsoft CRM. Highly recommended.

Cons

Would like to be able to call support rather than chat when I need assistance - that said, chat support is very helpful and responsive.

GC

Gloria C.

Instapage has been an awesome tool for our company's wide variety of needs.

Pros

The beautiful templates, squeaky-clean UI and intuitive layout make it quick and easy for anyone to create powerful pages for a variety of uses.

Cons

I wish the file upload limits were higher. Fine for stills, but can get tricky when you want to incorporate more video into the graphics.

Abel B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

A great marketing tool for landing pages and more.

Smooth experience, I had to let my subscription go at some point to pursue cheaper alternatives since I used WordPress.

Pros

Before Instapage became a full blown Advertising Conversion Cloud, they used to be just a landing page builder tool and I liked how easy it was to work with the software. The UI is so fluid in such a way that the drag and drop builder makes making beautiful, high converting landing pages ridiculously easier. I also like the very fast and friendly support, effective tool altogether.

Cons

It may not necessarily be for new or small businesses as its a bit pricey. The limits on visitors to your landing page too is kind of a bummer especially in ages like this when things could go viral.

Garret W.

Great landing page creator that is easy to use and versatile.

I'm able to create custom landing pages for over two dozen of our clients. I'm able to manage and edit all of them easily, and duplicate them as I create similar landing pages. This saves me hours of tedious work and frustration.

Pros

I love that I'm able to create custom landing pages for all of my clients under one roof, for under minimum amount

Cons

The pop-up boxes don't look very professional. If there was a way to better customize them, I think it would help my conversion rates.

GD

Gilles D.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

The easiest, quickest but not the most complete

Pros

As a growth marketer and business experiment designer I use Instapage quite often to quickly put up landing pages for validation of ideas. Instapage is my go-to landing page builder because it's straightforward, quick and doesn't leave you will unpleasant surprises. It's easy to integrate with Wordpress websites and connect with your hosting.

Cons

Easy and straightforward but also quite limited in functionality. The biggest pain is probably collaboration with other team members or clients. You cannot work together on the same landing page at the same time, which is not illogical per se, but the way it's handled is quite clunky. There's also no history of edits and tweaks been made so when something has changed to your landing page you have no idea who did it.

AD

Adam D.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

I use Instapage to create conversion focused landing pages for my clients: it really works!

Pros

I get paid to generate leads for clients in a range of local industries, so I make money when they do. Instapage makes me money! The ease of use of the page builder is like nothing I've ever used: it's intuitive, efficient and powerful. The page builder is the standout feature. I can create well designed landing pages in no time, leaving me to concentrate on effective conversion-focused copy, or make variation pages to A/B test design elements. Alongside that, it's easy to publish pages and manage leads. On occasion when I've needed support, the support team has been responsive and helpful.

Cons

I honestly have no issues with the software. It's very well designed and meets all my needs! That might seem trite, or even dishonest, but it's true.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

The best landing page builder tech companies

Pros

Instapage is much easier to use than its competitors, and the drag and drop builder can do so much more than the others as well. They have a ton of integrations and it's a really smooth workflow. We tested multiple vendors and Instapage won by a longshot.

Cons

The one downside is that most of the self-serve plans cap you at 50 live pages. For a small company or startup that's not a problem, but if you need lots of pages you'll have to pay more.

JB

Jason B.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Terrible Customer Support

Pros

The product feature set is quite good. Global blocks function in particular is very helpful.

Cons

Customer support. We had an issue where Instapage did not send our leads to our nominated email address for about 1 month. They said it was nothing on their end and blamed our email host. In the end, they discovered that it was an error with their suppression list from their microservice, causing those emails to never get sent. They offered no compensation, barely admitted it was an error and even refused to send the leads in bulk form to us - they made us download them one at a time... This is just one of the many issues we have had with the product where the leads have not been sent to us. They deny responsibility, blaming anything else, before doing proper investigations.

AI

Artem I.

Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great landing pages for paid search digital campaigns

Pros

- Can A/B test lead form at the top vs. bottom of the page - Can utilize dynamic titles to optimize the match of keywords/search terms that people are looking for to the title & content of the page - Can easily integrate it with CRM (Pardot & Salesforce)

Cons

- Lack of automatic mobile layout optimization when building a desktop layout

Used other for 1-2 years

Good for landing pages - bad for your wallet

Pros

I love the easy way Instapage helps you to make landing pages that convert. Their templates are powerful, and the drag and drop system is so easy that anyone can use it. Plus, you can make different versions for mobile vs desktop.

Cons

The interface for creating the mobile page is terrible. It takes the desktop version and allows you to rearrange it, but you can't make changes. Then, when you go to the desktop version and make a change, everything is messed up again in the mobile version. Oh, and the product is a ripoff. It used to be a fair price, then they doubled their rates and threw in a bunch of new features that no one wanted.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Aptly Named Software

Pros

The pre-made templates were incredibly effective at getting me into the software and feeling good about the progress I was making and the quality I was creating. It was super easy to use, and connecting it to my wordpress site took maybe two minutes. I wish I had used this software sooner.

Cons

There is no built-in functionality to navigate to other pages that you make on instapage, like a menu, or nav bar. When I called customer support, they said it was intentional: the point of Instapage is to create landing pages for ads, and you don't want visitors leaving that page to go elsewhere. That makes sense, but I'd still like it as a feature for perhaps some times that I don't mind someone navigating around.

JA

José Antonio G.

Marketing and Advertising, 10,001+ employees

Good user experience but lack of functionality

As a SEO/SEM specialist, our agency usually need some functionality in order to improve our campaings' conversions such us the possibility of including custom code containers in any part betwen the content easely than it currently is. Also, some CSS implementations display blank spaces (1px width) or white lines when switching from desktop version to mobile. Maybe a review of the css framework would...

Pros

Easy, quick

Cons

Functionallity, massive edition possibilities

MS

Mark S.

Internet,

Awesome product

I am a non techie, non geek and wanted a simple. easy way to start an email lead page. I needed a site that just worked, had templates with great designs & was just plug n play. I found Instapage. I have to say it is awesome. I found a template i wanted and started to make the changes I wanted. The site was very intuitive, it integrated easily with Mailchimp. Within an hour, I had a really cool,...

Pros

ease to set up, speed to get going, tons of templates to use, great customer care, speed the site loads, very easy to change things, its very use friendly, can add video ,images, integration with mailchimp

Cons

the only thing is I would have liked the mobile version to be a tad better... when you create a desktop version, it automatically builds a mobile version which is great.. but some of the text needs to be re configured.. you cant add any new things to the mobile version... but it still works great...

JD

Josh D.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

It is one of the best landing page tools I have every used for an agency!

To be able to run an advertising agency effectively.

Pros

I love the fact that you can have unlimited sub-accounts with team members and individual API's to connect landing pages to WordPress websites.

Cons

Then only thing that bugs me is when I am setting up branded emails I have to upload my logo over and over vs pulling it from a folder of my images. Other then that minor detail it really is an amazing software.

11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

I've used Instapage to design landing pages for Paid Search & Email campaigns

Instapage allowed me to easily create beautiful and clean landing pages for my marketing campaigns, which helped to greatly increase the conversion rates for my business and my clients businesses.

Pros

The software is very easy to use, even for users with little to no previous design experience. There are a wide variety of pre-designed templates that you can use as a starting point, and editing pages is very simple and painless compared to other similar tools. The pricing is very fair and the flexibility and ease of use is better than almost all other similar tools I've worked with before. The company is very active in responding to users, and is quick to help customers and fix any bugs that are found.

Cons

Some of the newer features were a bit glitchy, although most of the issues that I had experienced were from features that were still in beta testing. The image and icon library that they provide are somewhat limited when compared to similar tools.

Elmail C.

E-Learning, self-employed

Very Good but Expensive

All Good for me

Pros

The editor tool is the easiest to use when compared to other tools.

Cons

Expensive compared to other tools with the same feature