Instapage

Turn advertising clicks into more conversions.

Instapage Reviews - Page 7

Great alternative to Unbounce. Simple Streamlined Powerful and Clean.

The editor is about 90% there. It's effective and mostly friendly to use. The whole experience is nice, friendly, rounded edges, polished and feature packed (without looking and feeling like a power tool)

Pros

Clean, feature dense, Gets your ideas out there quickly

Cons

Building variations and mobile versions is cumbersome

Thanks so much for the review! Our number 1 most requested feature was a way to build fully responsive pages on both mobile and desktop - and we just delivered! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N65o1pD0KHQ We couldn't be more excited to bring this technology to market and hope you enjoy how powerful and easy it is to use :)

Exactly what I was looking for

I need to create small websites for events on a regular basis - for marketing lead initiatives and advertising webinars. I had been buying HTML templates but getting them modified and changed was painstaking and time consuming. I was looking for a simple solution and I found Instapage - it's exactly what I was looking for. It makes it really easy to spin up pages and edit them. A lot of nice little touches included, social, SEO and images and layout. It really has saved me a lot of time and headaches. Now I'm able to do many more as it makes it so easy. Also makes me look good when the business sees me putting out a lot of high quality customer facing material.

Making building simples

Pros

Instapage really makes me job simpler and allows me to build pages quickly and effectively. I love the predesigned pages.

Cons

I think that Instapage is a bit expensive and there are similar, cheaper tools out there on the marketplace that are better for companies with less capital.

Instapage makes your life better without web devs

Making landing pages by myself faster without relying on the web devs.

Pros

The builder of Instapage is with very cool, easy to use with a drag and drop interface, and I'm able to do A/B testing very easily.

Cons

It would be great if the user is able to edit an image with more filters and effects.

Instapage is not like speaking a foreign language...

Pros

This program is easy to use and the pages you create are highly customization. Unlike other platforms, this is very user friendly and helpful in keeping clients satisfied.

Cons

The customer services is really lacking, so be ready to learn on your own through trial by fire.

Almost Perfect

I've created quite a few landing pages for current and upcoming projects. Instapage makes it fast and easy. After experiencing Instapage's drag and drop interface I don't want to go back to using any other tools.

Pros

Very personal interaction with the team. I received direct emails and really felt like they were taking time to help me personally. Customer support was very quick and responsive when I needed help. Instapage integrates seamlessly with a wide variety of other services.

Cons

Unfortunately the issues I ran into were not solved (yet).

Instapage review

My overall experience is quite good. Even if it does not have an autoresponder built in, its simplicity of use is extraordinary and that's why I like it.

Pros

Out of all the page builders I have tried out, I find Instapage to be the simpliest one to use. It has many features and all of them are easily found. A few clicks and that's it. The interface is clean and easy to use, no fluff.

Cons

The thing I did not like is that it does not have a autoresponder built in within the software, so basically it is just a landing page builder and if you want to collect emails you have to have a separeate autoresponder you can conncet with Instapage builder.

Useful page creation tool for non-devs

Pros

Instapage has been pretty easy to set up brand new landing pages quickly and without required development resources.

Cons

Difficult to integrate tracking in our system. More of a stop gap solution with limited dev resources than a robust long term solution for us.

Wonderful investment, well worth the money

I use it to create landing pages for advertising

Pros

Ease of use, I love the ability to post as many landing pages as I want. Designs are super easy to use.

Cons

I suppose it could be a bit more flexible, but I've never really had any problems. I cannot come up with any real negatives.

Quick Landing Page Creation

Most of my experience with Instapage has been that of a developer working within the confines of the system to integrate it into our workflow. That said, our marketing team has greatly benefited from using Instapage and not having to wait for an available developer to build a landing page.

Pros

Instapage is a great way to quickly stand up a landing page without having to get a programming team involved. It’s fairly intuitive and is pretty well documented.

Cons

Being a builder, it has some limitations. As a programmer I prefer to build things myself, but it is often more economical for someone in our marketing team to quickly build something simple in Instapage.

design easy!

Pros

I help the marketing team of our legal firm to prepare the webpage of our firm and they were using this software and it was very easy and friendly to understand what they were doing and I was capable to help them not only with the design but also with the text that we wanted to show our potential customers

Cons

I used this software just a couple of time and it was very easy to understand it so I don´t have any cons to report.

Instapage is an amazing software with many tools for your business.

I increase my leads.

Pros

I like the templates because simplify and save time. Also, I like the easy way to customize the landing page.

Cons

I would like have an payment gateway. The price is expensive and I believe that would be less. I would like this software in spanish.

It's good for landing pages

Pros

- Easy to use - Has many features to put your analytics codes so you can track anything - Has many functions to create stunning landing pages

Cons

- Maybe the lack of backend code will create some limitations to do custom landing pages.

Instapage is an efficient and easy to use landing page builder

Pros

I really like the ability to free design, and the fact that it links to Infusionsoft has really allowed me to propel my business. You can really scale your landing page creation in a short time. Favorite is the drag-and-drop functionality as well as more templates than I can ever use, regardless of what industry you are in, there is something for you.

Cons

It is tough if you need to use the built in forms, they do have some limitations. Also auto reformat for mobile doesn't always result in a perfect mobile compatibility so you will have to do some tweaking and testing.

Awesome Resource

I was introduced to Instapage by their blog. They provided a lot of case studies and insights. They know what they are talking about and that gave me the confidence to move forward with them.

Pros

The templates are gorgeous and easy to build. I think I built my first page in one day. Their analytics are simple to understand and straightforward. It's not as powerful as Google analytics but the average user doesn't need all those extra dashboards and funnels.

Cons

I'm not sure what the scalability is like. I don't think I can build more than a landing page. It's limited when it comes to building an entire website.

On a good trajectory

The main reason I chose Instapage is because the terms of getting started were more friendly that LeadPages. You got a 30-day free trial, the option of a month-to-month plan, and most of the key features that you'd get with LeadPages. I bought the agency version and have experienced a few functional hiccups, like the ability to move your page creations into different list without getting help from...

Pros

Template designs and Drag-and-Drop functionality.

Cons

Mobile formatting required and can't re-assign pages to different folders.

Excellent, easy-to-use product with fantastic customer service

I built a landing page in an afternoon to test the market for a social language-learning app. I've never built a landing page before, but it took me less than 30 minutes using one of Instapage's templates. The result? A conversion rate of 17% for visitors to sign up for "early access". After a week, one of Instapage's experts reached out to me and offered feedback on my site. I happily accepted and received detailed, actionable feedback on how to improve my landing page. I highly recommend Instapage if you're looking for the shortest and simplest path to a great landing page.

Quality landing pages

We've gotten great use out of using Instapage for our landing pages on various email campaigns.

Pros

I love being able to create custom landing pages for each our campaigns, it really helps drive our conversions.

Cons

Some of the layout features are a little bit too free-form and it would be helpful if the heat-mapping features could help guide you to building a better layout right out of the gate.

Super easy to use

Landing page design and leads

Pros

The templates are world class. Ready to use and nicely designed. Conversion focused and really effective

Cons

The entry price is a little bit hight I think that maybe could be a little bit cheaper for the entry level

I absolutely love Instapage

Pros

Instapage made it super easy to create capture pages and sales funnels. I actually built a whole JV Zoo product on it and it worked like a champ.

Cons

There is a one time fee upfront, but it beats paying monthly, so I wouldn't really list it as a con.

Straightforward and functional landing page software

Pros

Extremely responsive chat support. Like, the chat support? Don't worry about it. They'll respond fast.

Cons

Video backgrounds are difficult to use. Not impossible, but it should be easier because video backgrounds convert really well

Exactlly what I needed and was looking for.

Simply put....they (instapage) are not like the rest. They know what to do and do what they know very very well. 1. It works 2. It does what you want....is intuitive. 3. Simple....it is simple (software and service and training) and all communication from them is simple as well....not complicting things that don't need to be complicated. ie: tutorials are short anf effective. 5. They are not from this planet...........I think there from friend-liopolis or something. 6. 45 - 60 day free no holds barred trial...definately not from this planet. 6. See number 1

Cons

Beats anything else we've used before

I've been making landing pages for testing value propositions the last few years. Our standard tools were originally HTML/CSS. Then Wordpress came out. Then Unbounce came out. All seem to have been an incremental improvement over the other. But Instapage fundamentally removes coding AND design responsibility away from me.

Pros

It's very hard to make an ugly looking landing page - unlike with competing tools.

Cons

Being able to SEO or make more than 1 page required payment, but I guess they need to keep their lights on!

Excellent Platform for Digital Marketing Strategy and Campaigns!

I've worked in Digital Marketing for over 10 years and have never come across such an excellent way to enchant and excite my potential customers and prospects quite like the landing pages I have been able to create using Instapage. I have been so impressed with the quality and quantity of the available templates, easy user interface, excellent analytics, and all together seamless integration with my digital marketing campaigns. Thank you Instapage for making it so easy to create beautiful, effective landing pages that get conversions! Thank you

Great for landing pages

Instapage is very handy tool and better than most landing page providers in the market.

Pros

It's very easy to use and landing pages can be created right away.

Cons

There are some issues with conversion tracking.