Instapage Reviews - Page 7

CM

Cru M.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

InstaPage - Boost Conversions Quickly and Easily

Pros

How easy it is to create a landing page and the value that has brought to our company.

Cons

There were some issues with the header tags tracking analytic data but has since been corrected.

Steven F.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Instapage meets my business needs

Has been good to create landing pages with free downloads.

Pros

Simple to follow layout and process to build landing pages. Page look and feel is quality. Connectivity to WordPress website.

Cons

Need to integrate MailChimp with Instapage - would prefer for this feature to be included within Instapage.

Matthew Z.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Top Notch Marketing Tool

Pros

Love the simplicity and speed of Instapage. They make it extremely easy to build and launch a landing page for nearly any product or service. The new Facebook Ads integration is very slick. There are a number of these services out there and Instapage is at the top of the list.

Cons

The editing flow is slightly clunky. Creation and launching are very smooth but if you just need to tweak 1-2 minor things, it takes quite a few clicks and screen loads to get it done.

JH

Jenni H.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Trying out instapage

Instapage has a great online tool, and I have also been enjoying their emails that I get on occasion from their blog. I have learned a lot. If you are just getting started, check out their landing pages best practices blog post.

Pros

I have been testing out the trial version of instapage for our company, and right away the templates and tools that they have available were great. I was able to get a phone meeting right away to help me learn about global blocks (very cool way to set up a visual "library"), and I was able to see how it was going to look in desktop and mobile views with a click of my mouse. It has been a great experience so far. I am now in the process of teaching our team about it and getting us to the next step with getting them live.

Cons

I don't have anything that comes to mind yet about what I like least... they even have a royalty free library of images if you don't have any to get started with.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Marketing on a Budget

Pros

This software gives you the potential to boost your visibility in various media platforms. It is seen that this is a quality advertising tool just from the major corporations who are currently using this software. Putting the brand messaging in front of the targeted audience the company is aiming for consumers. Utilizing this tool will increase sales in no time.

Cons

It's hard to find a con with such a great digital advertising platform.

Solid landing page software but not my favorite

Pros

It's a very user-friendly landing page software that performs the basics quite effectively. The included templates help get a simple page up quickly.

Cons

Lacks some of the more advanced features that other landing page platforms provide so it's not my go-to. Good for someone with no tech knowledge, though.

SS

Sarah S.

Getting better and better -- and for the price, you can't go wrong.

I believe that customer satisfaction starts with the offer. Without an appealing offer, you already start to lose them. Instapage makes it easy to choose from templates, then alter them to fit your needs. Even better, you can start from scratch if you're so inclined. The one thing I've found odd about Instapage is that I can not have a message sent directly to our department. Instead, it gets stored...

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Great product....

I've been using Instapage for my personal projects. I can say that I am very satisfied with the product. It's so easy to create different landing page whether it's for lead generation, sales page, or RSVP (No coding skills needed).

Pros

*Easy to use *Integration with other software *Ease to do AB Test *Ability to customize the lead notification that enables you to put your own logo. Good job! *Tracking is good

Cons

Price increase a few months ago. To compensate for this, they made sure to improve their feature. They even removed the traffic cap on all tier. I'm still a proud customer.

Lisa P.

Such a breeze to design beautiful, responsive landing pages!

Pros

I absolutely love the functionality of this software. It couldn't be easier to design really great-looking, responsive landing pages. The fact that I can edit and preview both the desktop and the mobile version is a life saver. It saves me a ton of time when it comes to design. I can also quickly add metadata and scripts to headers and footers, which is important because I have to track lots of different metrics in my job! I'm so grateful to have found Instapage!

Cons

I would have rated Support and Functionality at a 4.5 if I could. I integrate Instapage with Marketo for my marketing automation, and the integration isn't quite as convenient as I would like (but still works just fine!). As far as support, I just wished that chat, phone calls, and email were available to any price tier.

JA

Jill Allison B.

Above & Beyond Customer Service

I've only been using Instapage for about a month now. For the most part I've been able to easily and intuitively figure things out. It's super simple to use for non-techies which is one of the main reasons I tried it. (Plus I could create my first page for free which was nice.) All of my dealings with customer service through email have been very smooth and helpful. The other night, (of course the...

NJ

Nevlynn J.

Easy to use tool to create landing pages with Hubspot integration

Time saver

Pros

Easy of use, templates that are available. Free stock photos and you can upload your own. I use Death to Stockphoto for that so I can create stunning looking landing pages with ease. Goal is to use it for the global team. Created first pages for specific Capterra CPC campaign.

Cons

There are no drawbacks at this moment, had some issues with image resizing but the support team was very responsive and created a video with clear instructions.

Computer Hardware, 501-1,000 employees

Instapage powerful work tool

with ease of use, costs are avoided with the hiring of a specialized employee to create pages, anyone can use this software.

Pros

Great tool for creating quick and appropriate landing pages! Instapage makes the construction of pages a simpler process, making it easy to create dynamic pages for different advertising campaigns, which generated a considerable productivity gain.

Cons

The lack of page migration to new systems.

LW

Luke W.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Great product

Great!

Pros

Easy to use, helps us create good landing pages that convert.

Cons

Can be tricky/time consuming to set up with our brand guidelines. Once set up though, easy to implement.

BM

Brad M.

Easy to use, easy to integrate, mobile view needs work

Pros

Lots of great looking templates Easy to design a page in less time so it looks great on a desktop PC Was great value for the monthly price

Cons

Price has increased, for a small company the price may not justify the needed features Mobile editing is tedious and time-consuming

TK

Tim K.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Simple and Clean

Instapage provides a seamless process in creating your very own site. The intuitive user interface makes this a breeze for beginners and their ability to implement your own code allows for a plethora of possibilities.

Pros

I like how fast and seamless it is to go from desktop to mobile.

Cons

There are quite a large amount of limitations that I face as a developer. One of the ones that frustrates me is the lack of an ability to expand the width of the workspace as well as the limited amount of fonts.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Instapage: The Dominant Landing Page Creator

My go-to tool for creating landing pages for my clients.

Pros

- Ease of use is incredible. -Functionality to create either a basic or sophisticated landing page. -Cleaner user interface than competitors.

Cons

- Pricing is a little steep especially on the month-to-month plan.

EB

Emily B.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Instapage X for landing pages

Pros

The support is impeccable and to integrate as a landing page builder this solution is one of the top options to use in my opinion.

Cons

The only drawback that I would mention is the ability to find leads and revert stats of landing pages already built once edited or modified based upon metrics.

VS

Vanessa S.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Excellent Platform & Customer Service

We have been using this platform since last year, and I have to say it that it has transformed the way we do landing pages. Instapage provides us with critical insight into our business, which allows us to make fast decisions, and ultimately become more dynamic and competitive. I'd like to thank rep. He is the best. He helped me multiple times with many different issues. He has a great personality and is very knowledgeable. Instapage has a well-trained team.

Pros

Friendly user, excellent customer service.

Cons

The analytics reports could improve.

Executive Office, 11-50 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Integration of tools and good service.

For the moment I liked it and I found it very useful, it is a tool you need to have in your work to provide a better service, it is very good.

Pros

It is a very fast and useful tool, I can create in a short time my own landing page as I prefer and fits perfectly to my work. You don't need to be an expert and have previous computer knowledge. to be able to use it, the best thing of all is that it is easy to access and can also be carried in a mobile way. Instapage gives a free trial that lasts several days, that's how I discovered little by little its use and great functionality, the integration of some tools seems to me quite well and its domain and templates the same, I love it.

Cons

It is a little simple, very useful but sometimes it becomes a little basic, it would be good to innovate a little more.

SO

Sergio O.

International Trade and Development, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

It's great but very expensive

I used it for some months for one of my business with google ads and it worked well.

Pros

You can customize your landing pages easily, withouth coding knowledge, and they will look professional.

Cons

The software is great but it is very expensive. At least for my needs. I chose to switch to a simple wordpress land page instead.

JS

Jeff S.

I've spent hours upon hours building landing pages with Instapage. Solid but still lacking...

Pros

Ease of integration with various CRMs and the ability to learn the software fairly quickly. Once I create one page, I can duplicate which saves a ton of time.

Cons

The fact that pictures/images never ever show up clear or are sized appropriately when used as a background. I am in real estate and this alone forces me to "add an image" rather than "add a background" which takes away from the whole experience of my page.

ks

khalaf s.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

I love Instapage services. It helped with my online business.

Pros

I liked that i was able to create landing pages quick and easy. The trial membership was a plus especially if you just want to try it to see if you want to pay for it in the future. Building websites and capture pages didn't take much time at all because of how everything is setup on their website.

Cons

There wasn't anything i didn't like about the service everything was good.

Serge H.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism,

Great Landing Page

Designing great landing pages used to involve a design / IT team (costing lots of $) or a bunch of freelancers (wasting your time). We were in exactly the same situation until we found Instapage. This is an awesome apps to design powerful landing pages without spending a lots of money or wasting precious time. Once your page is live, changes and updates can be easily implemented (again without involving any 3rd party). We simply love it!

Pros

- Awesome Support team - User friendly software - Great A/B Testing - Able to do awesome designs easily - Conversion tracking & proper lead management - Mailchimp integration

Cons

- You will never stop using it! ;-) Instapage is one of the great tools for online marketers.

AH

Aaron H.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

A great start

A great landing page creator that feels easier to use than it's competitors. The difference with Instapage is that it does not feature a host of other non-core other than help you build a great looking landing page. That said, it is still missing and lacking a few features. One of which is how tables (need to use shapes to create faux table) and fonts (importing custom) are being handled. I also wished it would be cheaper.

Pros

Ease and simplicity of use.

Cons

Lack of advance features highlighted in review.

Monnel E.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Easy to Use Landing Page (even for Beginners)

Easy to use and Value for Money.

Pros

Creating landing page can be a daunting task especially for non-coders like me. This tool just makes everything easy. It's drag and drop. Template designs are easily replicable even if you're not a master web designer.

Cons

I think the company can give more features for their Core Plan. I'd like to see more analytics feature. It's what makes landing page creator a landing page creator. Designs and data.