Joomag Reviews

4.25/5 (16 reviews)

Sergio Spadavecchia

If there were 7Stars Gold this would be barely sufficient to explain what service Joomag gives back

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Since August st, 2016 we now have a worldwide photography and fine art publication attracting thousands of artists from all over the world. This is Joomag's power

Pros
A perfect ease of use. Amazing distribution platform beyond professional and the most powerful tool for online publishers, adding an amazing worldwide print. Animated galleries, integration with all social media platforms, richmedia from audio to video that play flawlessly and an app that makes INSPADES Magazine the most innovative photography and art magazine Check our page out to verify what we are talking about. If you read till here, the best is yet to come. The customer care of Joomag is beyond perfect. They take care of all our problems and concerns as their very own. They take care of our readers and quickly report with solutions.

Cons
The subscription page may be a little bit confusing for readers that not are adept with technology. Redeeming eCoupon codes are somewhat hard for novice internet users.

Anna Beck

Joomag is the best digital platform for online magazines and other digital publications

Reviewed 2016-09-02

I am using Joomag's platform since 2014 for publishing my digital magazines and catalogs and it's the best platform I ever tried.

Pros
User-friendly, no advanced technical knowledge is required, there are different options for creating a digital publication- using a PDF file, using a predesigned template, creating your own design. mobile optimized. Lots of other plugins and tools.

Cons
no cons

IMiko Miller

I am a loyal customer of Joomag and my experience with them has been amazing. Top Rate in my bood.

Reviewed 2018-04-04

Making a name for myself in the Magazine Business.

Pros
Easy to work with and also fun. I find myself spending hours creating with the software. It's so user-friendly. I also love the fact that the editing is so easy to use.

Cons
No cons. This software is the best. If anything I would say just keep providing great service and add more as you grow. :)

Madison Paige

I've been using joomag since 2013. It's a magnificent platform that delivers incredible value.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-04-09

Pros
I researched a lot of platforms before deciding on joomag. All of the other always had one critical thing I needed, missing. Joomag has everything I needed. And I will also say that over the years, they've added features and functions that are important. I feel like they listen to their users. It's really a great platform. I couldn't be happier. I haven't looked elsewhere since.

Cons
Honestly I can't think of anything I don't like. Most of the shortcomings I would've mentioned have been eliminated over the years by adding new functions. I'm happy with joomag, completely. Although I guess if you are designing the magazine or publication using their design center, I think there should be more fonts. But that's not a deal breaker for me. And I design my publications in a separate design software.

Michael Champagne

Easy way to keep everyone informed of school activities and special interests.

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-04-04

Pros
Joomag has made it easy for our Newspaper staff to get the word out. They have been posting a new issue every three weeks when the Newspaper was only printed twice yearly in the past.

Cons
So far I haven't found anything that I would want to change about the software. It is easy to use, straightforward and intuitive.

Michael Carpenter

Joomag provides the best combination of features, device compatibility, and price

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-04-10

Pros
When searching for a new provider for the digital edition of our magazine, the things that were most important to me were ease of use, speed of implementation and presentation/user experience for our readers, regardless of device. Joomag provided the best combination of those features at a good price. Their chat support is also very responsive.

Cons
They recently launched the HTML5 version of their viewer on desktop, and there are some issues with it. Several pages of my magazine have to be manually re-processed by their team each month to ensure proper presentation with HTML5. I am confident this will eventually be resolved, however. Also, purchasing additional storage can become quite expensive.

Len Black

First Class software in every way!

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-04-30

Those who read our online magazine are able to do so easily and instinctively.

Pros
Its efficiency and ease of use as well as a fast and efficient helpline - on the few occasions when I have had to use it. It is a simple process of embedding our magazine on our website as well as making it available on mobile devices.

Cons
I can honestly say that I have no complaints or concerns at all abut this software and its many useful utilities.

Simply put... I love it.

Reviewed 2019-04-13

Hands down the best platform out there. The live feedback from our readers is invaluable.

Pros
This is a dream come true publication platform.

Cons
The only hurdle is it’s so robust that it takes a user time to do all the things.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Only Used it as a PDF viewer attachment to Website

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-12-03

Worked for what we needed, wasn't the greatest quality.

Pros
Because of the limited capabilities of our department website we used Joomag to publish an online PDF of our printed pamphlets. We didn't use Joomag to create anything, just to upload PDF's to be viewed on our website. It was nice and completed the functions we needed. We could go and link pages with page numbers for easy navigation for the user.

Cons
The link through our website always took a while to load. The website wasn't the easiest to navigate and the tools weren't all that intuitive. But again, we were using Joomag for just one purpose and didn't dive into all available resources.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Does the job

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-04-22

Ideally, our website would be able to allow us to upload these visual materials, but since we're limited in what the backend of our website can do, Joomag has been a great way to make our print materials digital and allow the publication to live on.

Pros
I like how easy it is to upload materials to become a digital viewing format. It works well since our website is not a viewer compatible.

Cons
I wish the tools on the side were a little more intuitive.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

The job is done for you

Reviewed 2018-10-21

Pros
The fact that not only do they provide software, but are also willing to modify it incrementally and teach you about all the features and how to use them maximally

Cons
Quite a few tools that thy provide, so it can be confusing sometimes to use the website or their servuces

Non designer tool

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-08-26

Pros
Help me to publish high quality digital editions of printer magazine.

Cons
Need to improve there service and reat is good

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

An Ok Publishing Platform

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-04-28

Pros
The free trial was super nice to get our toes in the water and test this to see if it was for us.

Cons
To unlock everything the overall price is just a bit too hard to swallow.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10