Kontentino Reviews

4.7/5 (60 reviews)

Valerija Brkljac

Absolutely unique platform for quality, if you want a serious Social Media work with clients

Reviewed 2017-12-09

Increase in quality, engagement, organic number of followers.

Pros
I have tested almost all platforms that you can find on the web, as I'm working online from 1999. There are some great solutions for publishing and also analysis, tracking, really great solutions. And they are famous too. But when it comes to the crucial phase of preparing for Social Media, like content creation and planning, Kontentino is unique. You can save your ideas, work on them, reuse what you've already done, you can even translate through Kontentino for the international brands. You can check with your team every step (defined perfectly), like content creator, graphic designer, who is collaborating with the team. All the features are wonderful. You can add the logo and place it on the image in Kontentino. You can have albums, categories, tags, plan your budget, get the approval. It's incredible the list of features you can choose from and make your own "formula" for work, documenting every step of the process. It's for serious work and serious results. My secret "check up" with Kontentino is when I have a client that loves to be organized, love perfectionism and diligence, I know that the last step, the ability to make right decisions is there, as well as 99% for success! You can use it for Twitter (I've started with), Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest. And last but not least, the support is fantastic! This platform comes from the experience and is the Solution for your needs when it comes to working with clients! That's why it's so good.

Cons
Just one thing that I can say I don't like and I have asked if possible to get it better. I'd like to be able to organize my albums better. Like having options to name it in numeric order and by category also.

Stephany van Cranenbroek

Great customer care and very easy to use!

Reviewed 2018-08-31

The team behind Kontentino is great. Their customer centric thinking is a real added value. The tool itself is constantly improving, new features are implanted and it really makes my work easier, it's also more efficient for the client. As well, all feedback and older versions are available and visible, nothing will get lost in emails and exceldocs.

Pros
- It's very easy to use. Clients, copywriters, .. For everybody it's very straight forward - It looks good and professional - There is a good overview of all the pages and the posts - Customer care replies almost directly and always helps you out - The team is willing to think along for future features.

Cons
- There is a delay in the notifications , but this is only 15 minutes.

Juraj Horný

Excellent social media solution for companies

Reviewed 2018-03-28

Pros
We use Kontentino as a social media publishing tool in Exponea. I like how easy it is to use - it represents a great way for any business to syndicate their content to all the major social networks. When it comes to organizing and executing on your content strategy, you would be hard pressed to find a solution better than Kontentino. The scheduling and integrations make it easy to share your content across channels in order to make sure you increase the reach of your audience. I also appreciate the smooth approval process of the post - from copy creation, graphic design, final approval by management and scheduling.

Cons
Calendar view for multiple social media accounts is much appreciated, since we are using various social media channels.

Zuzana Tomascikova

Easy to manage & really helpful social media tool in your daily life!

Reviewed 2018-04-04

Pros
Kontentino helps us in scheduling posts by our own schedule, setting up times and days as a path to follow. We use Kontentino for creation of the social post and following approval process (creator, translator, manager). I found Kontentino pretty easy to manage - it is well organized and clean to help you schedule all the posts on several platforms. If you need a social media tool - in order to simplify your daily work and obtaining better results & time management, Kontentino is your solution.

Cons
The first impression is not as intuitive, however you'll learn how to work with the tool pretty quickly. And there is also really helpful support, which can help you.

Veronika Froncova

Amazing tool, helped us a lot

Reviewed 2016-07-04

We've been using Kontentino for some time now, and it's very user-friendly and effective. It helps us manage our content marketing and communicate efficiently with each other in our company as well as with our clients. Everything is a lot more organised and streamlined now. We are very happy with the tool, and our clients are satisfied with it, too.

Pros
Easy to use, intuitive, efficient, great features for collaboration and communication.

Cons
No cons so far

Patricia Romanikova

I would recommend this product, Patricia, Pixel Federation

Reviewed 2017-04-26

Love this product! It is a great tool to schedule social media posts with calendar overview. Every member of the team (content creator, graphic and lead) has its own rights so collaboration is a piece of cake. We use it for our 6 Facebook pages (TrainStation, Emporea, Diggys Adventure, Galactic Junk League, Seaport and Pixel Federation) with 2 000 000 fans all together. Thanks for help with managing it, Kontentino.

Pros
easy to use, calendar overview, collaboration features, quick support

Cons
none

Kinga Odziemek

GAMECHANGER!

Reviewed 2019-04-13

Kontentino changed our marketing landscape forever.

Pros
Kontentino helped us put our social media management back on track. With amazing scheduling features we don’t need to worry about social media content, also we get clients’ approval in no time. An icing of a cake is analytics feature - simple reports are generated in no time. Kontentino is amazing for collaboration and teamwork!

Cons
It lacks Instagram direct scheduling, but it is only a small detail I would change!

Love it!

Reviewed 2018-11-09

Pros
easy to use, perfect client service, good value for money :)) making my life a lot easier

Cons
can't think of any right now, so deal with it :D

Michal Zborovjan

Very effective tool for content management and planning with user friendly interface for everyone.

Reviewed 2016-07-04

I'm using kontentino every day for management of mulitple brand facebook and instagram accounts. First thing I've noticed is that it is very straightforward and easy to use. Not only for me, but also for my clients for feedbacking my posts and then for my colleagues for internal approving and reworking graphics or creative in general.

Pros
- Simple design - User friendly interface - Assigning content for reworking or internal approving - No need to explain clients how to use it - Incorporation of latest Facebook formats: 360 photos, Carousels, Website clicks ads and so on - Available inspirations for posts

Cons
That it doesn't incorporate statistics or analytics. But maybe that's not the aim of creators at all. Sometimes its better to focuse on one thing and do it good.

Beverley Theresa

Great tool for scheduling and managing social media

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-20

Pros
One of the main reasons I liked Kontentino so much was the fact that it was so simple and easy to use. It didn't have any extra features that I wouldn't use. Customer service was amazing and responded to me quickly.

Cons
No direct publishing to Instagram. This was one of the main considerations I had to take into account when it came down to subscribing. I do post a lot of single images so I was disappointed that direct scheduling wasn't available. I know it's not Kontentino's fault and direct scheduling will be available eventually, but I save so much time with direct scheduling!

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Ebe Docter

Great platform, fast workflow

Reviewed 2018-02-13

Pros
The platform is easy to use and very intuïtive. If something is not working properly or needs an update, you just have to give a shoutout to one of the members of the Kontentino team and the issue is solved in minutes :)

Scott Ross

Great for non-profits!!!

Reviewed 2018-02-12

Pros
It is very user friendly, they customer service department are very helpful. It is a wonderful tool for planning and managing social media accounts.

Cons
There is very little I don't like about the software. I am looking forward to seeing how the analytics work as they roll those out and have appreciated the responsiveness of the staff when I have had any issues at all.

Jay Noland

Our experience has been great thus far! The product is a direct reflection of their dedicated team.

Reviewed 2018-04-25

Pros
The team at Kontentino make customer service a priority. Prior to joining their platform, they took every opportunity to address any questions or concerns we had with the humility to understand our perspective and situation. On several occasions, they went out of their way to ensure that our experience remained satisfactory. In addition, Kontentino has streamlined our content scheduling and client collaboration processes. Across the board, this platform provides unmatched ease of use and benefits towards our social media workflow.

Cons
The current state of the app and analytics features. However, we are aware that these are in their rudimentary phase and will be further developed.

Joaquin Manuel Llano Montero

A very good quality/price relation produc

Reviewed 2019-08-29

I'm very satisfied with it and their customer support.

Pros
Easy of use, excellent support team, they speaks Spanish also. Lot of howtos about ussage.

Cons
More automation on Instagram, some posts has to be finally uploaded using a smartphone.

Karolina Travnickova

Best Social Media Tool Ever

Reviewed 2016-07-04

I work with Kontentino everyday and it has pretty much everything a social media manager needs. Creating content, approving it with clients, posting etc. You can see posts as they are planned in the calendar, you can manage them in bulk, you can use tags so posts throughout your content plans can be found very easily. Priceless!

Pros
pretty much everything

Cons
can't think of any right now

Anonymous

Real Help to simplify your social media approval workflow

Reviewed 2018-09-24

Pros
It is very intuitive to work for all the stakeholders involved in the approval of a brands social media plan. Very easy to integrate everyone, and collaborate in the development of the plan and its publication. Also, very good support team.

Cons
We are very pleased with the usage so far

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Melvin Woudenberg

Saves a lot of time and is really easy to use

Reviewed 2017-10-23

Pros
As stated before, it saves a lot of time and is really easy to use. We have several customers which need a couple of posts per week and we can work very efficiently with Kontentino. A lot of very useful features. We look forward to using Kontentino while it continues to improve!

Alan Holub

Simplicity is the answer

Reviewed 2016-07-04

Simple, clean, precise and without any bugs (so far)! And goddamn the customer service is just incredible. If youre still using excel sheets and ppts i feel bad for you.

Anonymous

great software for anyone managing social media account

Reviewed 2019-01-24

Great, not willing to change anytime soon

Pros
I like that it has a calendar and grid and that you can send your posts to your client for approval and then can post them all from just one place.

Cons
price and not being able to auto post to instagram

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Maru Mitlik

Simple and perfect for planning posts

Reviewed 2016-07-04

Kontentino is the first tool, which is really simple. I do not need excel sheets and word documents anymore. Thats lovely!

Anonymous

Love working with Kontentino!

Reviewed 2018-11-14

Kontentino is a great tool for contentdistribution. Especially when you'e looking for a approval system...

Pros
When you ask for a feature request, Kontentino gets into in immediately...

Cons
Nothing really... My collegues and me like using it...

Dominika Wygrysová

Kontenino is dynamic and responds to users' inputs.

Reviewed 2016-07-04

If I could choose working with Kontentino over any other program, I would chose Kontentino every single time. Not only it is already very intuitive, but the customer support is great and you can see it`s changing dynamically with new features.

Carolina Martins

Kontentino saved my life in social media management

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Time to work on strategy, instead of doing excel sheets or something counterintuitive.

Pros
The ability that my clients (and team) can easily view content, approve or comment it. It's really easy to use. Plus, I can easily copy or move posts between accounts and channels. I've never seen something as easy as Kontentino. And customer support is great!

Cons
Having to copy each posts individually between calendars takes quite a bit if you have a lot of posts to work on. But that's a minor aspect, really...

Matous Roskovec

The first Social Media management Tool that actually works for us.

Reviewed 2019-01-11

It’s great! After struggling with Buffer, internal solutions and Social Media templates in Airtable, Kontentino seems to have answer to everything we need at Avocode at the moment.

Pros
- scheduling - approving posts based on team roles - commenting on scheduled posts - insta stories posts - the fact that it actually works - when you hit posts, you can be 100% sure the post is propagated to the social media page - tags - UTM builder - post checklists

Cons
The user interface design could be more polished.

Caroline Adams

Great features, easy to use and the best customer service I've received in a long time!

Reviewed 2017-09-07

Pros
Easy to see content across channels IUSGP GENIQPGBU32 (sorry, just making up character number as I'm pushed for time)

Cons
Bring back the under 20% text grid! IUSE`G `NESWB PE(sorry, just making up character number as I'm pushed for time)