Kontentino Reviews

4.7/5 (67 reviews)
Pros
  • pretty much everything
  • Easy to use, very intuitive, immediate help by customer service,
  • When you ask for a feature request, Kontentino gets into in immediately...
  • Great product to use. Managing accounts is very easy. Love to work with this tool. It has a lot of pottential
Cons
  • can't think of any right now
  • We are very pleased with the usage so far
  • The user interface design could be more polished.
  • price and not being able to auto post to instagram
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Scott Ross

Great for non-profits!!!

Reviewed 2018-02-12

Pros
It is very user friendly, they customer service department are very helpful. It is a wonderful tool for planning and managing social media accounts.

Cons
There is very little I don't like about the software. I am looking forward to seeing how the analytics work as they roll those out and have appreciated the responsiveness of the staff when I have had any issues at all.

Jay Noland

Our experience has been great thus far! The product is a direct reflection of their dedicated team.

Reviewed 2018-04-25

Pros
The team at Kontentino make customer service a priority. Prior to joining their platform, they took every opportunity to address any questions or concerns we had with the humility to understand our perspective and situation. On several occasions, they went out of their way to ensure that our experience remained satisfactory. In addition, Kontentino has streamlined our content scheduling and client collaboration processes. Across the board, this platform provides unmatched ease of use and benefits towards our social media workflow.

Cons
The current state of the app and analytics features. However, we are aware that these are in their rudimentary phase and will be further developed.

Karolina Travnickova

Best Social Media Tool Ever

Reviewed 2016-07-04

I work with Kontentino everyday and it has pretty much everything a social media manager needs. Creating content, approving it with clients, posting etc. You can see posts as they are planned in the calendar, you can manage them in bulk, you can use tags so posts throughout your content plans can be found very easily. Priceless!

Pros
pretty much everything

Cons
can't think of any right now

Anonymous

Real Help to simplify your social media approval workflow

Reviewed 2018-09-24

Pros
It is very intuitive to work for all the stakeholders involved in the approval of a brands social media plan. Very easy to integrate everyone, and collaborate in the development of the plan and its publication. Also, very good support team.

Cons
We are very pleased with the usage so far

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Melvin Woudenberg

Saves a lot of time and is really easy to use

Reviewed 2017-10-23

Pros
As stated before, it saves a lot of time and is really easy to use. We have several customers which need a couple of posts per week and we can work very efficiently with Kontentino. A lot of very useful features. We look forward to using Kontentino while it continues to improve!

Alan Holub

Simplicity is the answer

Reviewed 2016-07-04

Simple, clean, precise and without any bugs (so far)! And goddamn the customer service is just incredible. If youre still using excel sheets and ppts i feel bad for you.

Anonymous

great software for anyone managing social media account

Reviewed 2019-01-24

Great, not willing to change anytime soon

Pros
I like that it has a calendar and grid and that you can send your posts to your client for approval and then can post them all from just one place.

Cons
price and not being able to auto post to instagram

Maru Mitlik

Simple and perfect for planning posts

Reviewed 2016-07-04

Kontentino is the first tool, which is really simple. I do not need excel sheets and word documents anymore. Thats lovely!

Anonymous

Love working with Kontentino!

Reviewed 2018-11-14

Kontentino is a great tool for contentdistribution. Especially when you'e looking for a approval system...

Pros
When you ask for a feature request, Kontentino gets into in immediately...

Cons
Nothing really... My collegues and me like using it...

Dominika Wygrysová

Kontenino is dynamic and responds to users' inputs.

Reviewed 2016-07-04

If I could choose working with Kontentino over any other program, I would chose Kontentino every single time. Not only it is already very intuitive, but the customer support is great and you can see it`s changing dynamically with new features.

Carolina Martins

Kontentino saved my life in social media management

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Time to work on strategy, instead of doing excel sheets or something counterintuitive.

Pros
The ability that my clients (and team) can easily view content, approve or comment it. It's really easy to use. Plus, I can easily copy or move posts between accounts and channels. I've never seen something as easy as Kontentino. And customer support is great!

Cons
Having to copy each posts individually between calendars takes quite a bit if you have a lot of posts to work on. But that's a minor aspect, really...

Matous Roskovec

The first Social Media management Tool that actually works for us.

Reviewed 2019-01-11

It’s great! After struggling with Buffer, internal solutions and Social Media templates in Airtable, Kontentino seems to have answer to everything we need at Avocode at the moment.

Pros
- scheduling - approving posts based on team roles - commenting on scheduled posts - insta stories posts - the fact that it actually works - when you hit posts, you can be 100% sure the post is propagated to the social media page - tags - UTM builder - post checklists

Cons
The user interface design could be more polished.

Isabel Torres

Easy to use & best customer service

Reviewed 2020-01-01

It makes my daily work as a Social Media manager easy. I love the clean design, calendar planning and the approval process with my client.

Pros
Easy to use, very intuitive, immediate help by customer service,

Cons
The statisitcs/insights are okay but could be improved.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks, Isabel for your review.

Making insights more advanced and valuable is our priority for the first half of 2020.

You can see progress on our public roadmap;

Bo

Jessica Vanhoeck

We are very pleased with Kontentino. It helps us save time and we have a better overview!

Reviewed 2018-03-28

It saves a lot of time and speeds up the client approval process (and we can point this out to our clients as well).

Pros
Client approval Easy to drag and drop posts and see them in the calendar We are looking forward to the analytics part

Cons
Post translations (you need to duplicate the post and add a translation) and there is no specific role for a copywriter. Translators are unable to edit linkposts (which can be done if you add a button in one language)

Caroline Adams

Great features, easy to use and the best customer service I've received in a long time!

Reviewed 2017-09-07

Pros
Easy to see content across channels IUSGP GENIQPGBU32 (sorry, just making up character number as I'm pushed for time)

Cons
Bring back the under 20% text grid! IUSE`G `NESWB PE(sorry, just making up character number as I'm pushed for time)

Anonymous

Great app to manage social media content

Reviewed 2018-09-04

It's great and I recomment it to everyone.

Pros
The support I get every time I have a question, the way of planning content and the creative process that allows users to suggest ideas for oneself, send it for proofreading, and more. Also, I love te implementation of the inspiration calendar that can be personalised.

Cons
I'm not sure there's something like this. Really.

Jaroslava Tomsu

We use it for communication between colleges mainly

Reviewed 2017-11-28

Pros
We like Calendar, overview, tags. We are happy with the desktop app. We miss more functions in the mobile app.

Cons
We miss more functions in the mobile app. Customer needs to comment and change status in mobile. He´s always on the way. Creator has only possibility to see the status in the mobile app. Kontentino often disconnects with our Facebook. Don´t know why.

Petra Jankovicova

Great and simple content management tool

Reviewed 2016-07-05

Ut is very easy to use and our clients love it too, because it is very intuitive and there is no complicated training necessary

Pros
- simple and nice design - intuitive ux - possibility to create / comment/ pist content in several languages - no unnecessary functions

Lucie Stoberova

Kontentino saved my time, It's a pleasure to work with this tool

Reviewed 2018-06-15

Pros
The functionality and excellent customer support. Love all of the features and options! The visual calendar layout, and wonderfully simple client proofing process.

Cons
Function to tag people and companies on LinkedIn is missing now. Everything is as simple and useful as I want. I am happy to use it.

Matteo Canuti

Kontentino was a nice surprise!

Reviewed 2018-05-29

Pros
We appreciate the usability and the features of Kontentino as much as the support given by the team. Their continuous will to improving the software is one their added values.

Cons
Some features are not fully developed but we know they're working on it. We look forward to use Kontentino at its best.

Adriana Hudson

There are not enough words to describe how powerful this tool is.

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Efficiency, faster incorporation of client feedback, giving my clients a more pro experience.

Pros
The functionality AND customer support. Whenever I need help, have feedback, or simply a question, the tram replies promptly. In many cases, they have implemented features for my account based on MY feedback, and they make it happen with such excitement to answer and cater to MY needs.

Cons
Nothing to add here. I've been a social media manager and strategist since 2011, and have used pretty much any other social media tool. All of them are fine, but Kontentino is far superior to all of them when it comes to content creation, approvals workflow, and scheduling.

John Anderson

Love using Kontentino! Saves me time and energy!

Reviewed 2017-10-03

Kontentino saves me time and energy each month when approving social posts for clients.

Pros
It is very easy to navigate. I enjoy the calendar view for my social posts for the month. Adding comments, corrections, and notes to the social posts makes the approval process so much easier!

Jana Palencarova

Amazing. I like it a lot. Kontentino save my time.

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Pros
It is easy to use, you can make a simple media plan for your project, control it, and change it over time. I recommend it to everyone.

Cons
Additional publishing to Instagram via the phone application, a small look at the selection of emojis and that is all for now.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Jochhen Houbrechts

Reviewed 2017-09-29

Pros

Cons
I can t wait for having analytics. So that kontentino is a 1 stop place for Social media. Also react on comments would-be great to have in the future.

Andrea Bubníková

Today I dont wanna use anything else! <3

Reviewed 2017-11-30

Pros
Its so easy to communicate with my colleagues and with clients about the posts! <3 And it has great customer support. Bo or Zambo are great!

Cons
The mobile app is really bad, right now. I hope it will be better in short future! :-) And I think thats all. :)