Kontentino

Social media management tool for agencies & brands

visit website

Kontentino Reviews - Page 3

Great platform, fast workflow

Pros

The platform is easy to use and very intuïtive. If something is not working properly or needs an update, you just have to give a shoutout to one of the members of the Kontentino team and the issue is solved in minutes :)

Cons

Pros

calendar view of all post for all projects tags in posts

Cons

- need to set up manually the time period for calendar and save it for future use - long and a bit complicated reporting - tags are not always saved

A very good quality/price relation produc

I'm very satisfied with it and their customer support.

Pros

Easy of use, excellent support team, they speaks Spanish also. Lot of howtos about ussage.

Cons

More automation on Instagram, some posts has to be finally uploaded using a smartphone.

We chose Kontentino because we wanted a Social Media Management Platform with Workflows

A really good social media management tool which features content workflow. Go for it if you work as a team for social media scheduling and content management.

Pros

Kontentino features proper workflows and content management option which is absent in most social media management tools in the market.

Cons

Sometimes you can get confused with the workflow especially in case of post rejection workflows.

Great for non-profits!!!

Pros

It is very user friendly, they customer service department are very helpful. It is a wonderful tool for planning and managing social media accounts.

Cons

There is very little I don't like about the software. I am looking forward to seeing how the analytics work as they roll those out and have appreciated the responsiveness of the staff when I have had any issues at all.

Our experience has been great thus far! The product is a direct reflection of their dedicated team.

Pros

The team at Kontentino make customer service a priority. Prior to joining their platform, they took every opportunity to address any questions or concerns we had with the humility to understand our perspective and situation. On several occasions, they went out of their way to ensure that our experience remained satisfactory. In addition, Kontentino has streamlined our content scheduling and client collaboration processes. Across the board, this platform provides unmatched ease of use and benefits towards our social media workflow.

Cons

The current state of the app and analytics features. However, we are aware that these are in their rudimentary phase and will be further developed.

Best Social Media Tool Ever

I work with Kontentino everyday and it has pretty much everything a social media manager needs. Creating content, approving it with clients, posting etc. You can see posts as they are planned in the calendar, you can manage them in bulk, you can use tags so posts throughout your content plans can be found very easily. Priceless!

Pros

pretty much everything

Cons

can't think of any right now

First experience with a planning tool

Overall, the experience was very good! Discovering functions related to a school assignment in team is very educational and the gained experience can definitely be used after the school career!

Pros

The program was used in the framework of a school assignment. This was a completely new experience for myself and the team.Nevertheless, each team member quickly mastered the program and working together + planning was very easy due to the many functions. highly recommended!

Cons

Once certain post were scheduled, changing them was not so easy. Nevertheless, doing it this way helped keep the team sharp and productive. Thinking before you do something is an important aspect in life.

Awesome software

I use Kontentino to plan posts for my clients

Pros

It is very easy to use Kontentino. If you also look at the price it is a very reasonable price in comparison to other softwares. I use Kontentino almost daily to plan posts for my customers and my own social media.

Cons

Kontentino doesn't post automatically on Instagram so you do have to post the posts yourself which costs extra time but on the other hand you can read the caption again and check for typ or spellingerrors.

Real Help to simplify your social media approval workflow

Pros

It is very intuitive to work for all the stakeholders involved in the approval of a brands social media plan. Very easy to integrate everyone, and collaborate in the development of the plan and its publication. Also, very good support team.

Cons

We are very pleased with the usage so far

Saves a lot of time and is really easy to use

Pros

As stated before, it saves a lot of time and is really easy to use. We have several customers which need a couple of posts per week and we can work very efficiently with Kontentino. A lot of very useful features. We look forward to using Kontentino while it continues to improve!

User-friendly software

Pros

Kontentino allows for easy teamwork and is very user-friendly. Everything is structured very cleary. It's very easy to send items for approval to customers which is a big plus. We used it for a school project where we had to manage our own social media accounts. It gave us insight into a great planning tool.

Cons

I would enjoy being able to schedule things more last minute. Now you always have to plan a certain time in advance and then you have to wait (which doesn't allow much room for last minute changes, for example: changing to a moment when your fans are online).

Simplicity is the answer

Simple, clean, precise and without any bugs (so far)! And goddamn the customer service is just incredible. If youre still using excel sheets and ppts i feel bad for you.

Cons

great software for anyone managing social media account

Great, not willing to change anytime soon

Pros

I like that it has a calendar and grid and that you can send your posts to your client for approval and then can post them all from just one place.

Cons

price and not being able to auto post to instagram

What a time saving !

Pros

"I'm using Kontentino for all the social accounts of my clients and it has been a great help and time saving . Best scheduling software."

Cons

Nothing... Kontentino made my work more qualitative by far

Simple and perfect for planning posts

Kontentino is the first tool, which is really simple. I do not need excel sheets and word documents anymore. Thats lovely!

Cons

Love working with Kontentino!

Kontentino is a great tool for contentdistribution. Especially when you'e looking for a approval system...

Pros

When you ask for a feature request, Kontentino gets into in immediately...

Cons

Nothing really... My collegues and me like using it...

Kontenino is dynamic and responds to users' inputs.

If I could choose working with Kontentino over any other program, I would chose Kontentino every single time. Not only it is already very intuitive, but the customer support is great and you can see it`s changing dynamically with new features.

Cons

Easy to use & best customer service

It makes my daily work as a Social Media manager easy. I love the clean design, calendar planning and the approval process with my client.

Pros

Easy to use, very intuitive, immediate help by customer service,

Cons

The statisitcs/insights are okay but could be improved.

Thanks, Isabel for your review. Making insights more advanced and valuable is our priority for the first half of 2020. You can see progress on our public roadmap; http://kontentino.com/roadmap Bo

Kontentino saved my life in social media management

Time to work on strategy, instead of doing excel sheets or something counterintuitive.

Pros

The ability that my clients (and team) can easily view content, approve or comment it. It's really easy to use. Plus, I can easily copy or move posts between accounts and channels. I've never seen something as easy as Kontentino. And customer support is great!

Cons

Having to copy each posts individually between calendars takes quite a bit if you have a lot of posts to work on. But that's a minor aspect, really...

The first Social Media management Tool that actually works for us.

It’s great! After struggling with Buffer, internal solutions and Social Media templates in Airtable, Kontentino seems to have answer to everything we need at Avocode at the moment.

Pros

- scheduling - approving posts based on team roles - commenting on scheduled posts - insta stories posts - the fact that it actually works - when you hit posts, you can be 100% sure the post is propagated to the social media page - tags - UTM builder - post checklists

Cons

The user interface design could be more polished.

Review Students_PXL

It was a very nice app to schedule our posts on our social media platforms. It was easily to work with and if we had any problems or issues, there was always somebody to help us.

Pros

The calender is very convenient. You can see at a glace which posts are scheduled. In this calender, we could easily schedule our social media posts. This saved us a lot of time and stress which allowed us to focus on other things of our project. We feel that there are good people working for Kontentino. You can easily use the chat button to ask your questions to the employees. It is also very easy to work with it.

Cons

The only thing that was a little stress, is scheduling the posts on Instagram. This is something we had some trouble with in the beginning. With this we were again well helped and finally succeeded.

Best tool for social content planning and feedbacking

Great! :)

Pros

The most important feature for me is the ability to feedback designs and copy with the client almost in real time. Content planning is also critical for my team.

Cons

I am now aware of anything I do not like.

Thanks a lot Michaela for your kind review ;)

We are very pleased with Kontentino. It helps us save time and we have a better overview!

It saves a lot of time and speeds up the client approval process (and we can point this out to our clients as well).

Pros

Client approval Easy to drag and drop posts and see them in the calendar We are looking forward to the analytics part

Cons

Post translations (you need to duplicate the post and add a translation) and there is no specific role for a copywriter. Translators are unable to edit linkposts (which can be done if you add a button in one language)

Kontentino

Pros

Easy tool to use. You can plan your posts months in advance. It is also practical that Kontentino automatically posts on Facebook

Cons

Posts for Instagram are not posted automatically.