Kontentino

Social media management tool for agencies & brands

visit website

Kontentino Reviews - Page 4

Love working with Kontentino!

Kontentino is very user-friendly & easy to use. They are constantly growing and adding new features. I just love it!

Pros

EveryThe ease of use and clear layout are a big plus for me!

Cons

I would love to post directly to Instagram.

Great features, easy to use and the best customer service I've received in a long time!

Pros

Easy to see content across channels IUSGP GENIQPGBU32 (sorry, just making up character number as I'm pushed for time)

Cons

Bring back the under 20% text grid! IUSE`G `NESWB PE(sorry, just making up character number as I'm pushed for time)

Great app to manage social media content

It's great and I recomment it to everyone.

Pros

The support I get every time I have a question, the way of planning content and the creative process that allows users to suggest ideas for oneself, send it for proofreading, and more. Also, I love te implementation of the inspiration calendar that can be personalised.

Cons

I'm not sure there's something like this. Really.

We use it for communication between colleges mainly

Pros

We like Calendar, overview, tags. We are happy with the desktop app. We miss more functions in the mobile app.

Cons

We miss more functions in the mobile app. Customer needs to comment and change status in mobile. He´s always on the way. Creator has only possibility to see the status in the mobile app. Kontentino often disconnects with our Facebook. Don´t know why.

Great and simple content management tool

Ut is very easy to use and our clients love it too, because it is very intuitive and there is no complicated training necessary

Pros

- simple and nice design - intuitive ux - possibility to create / comment/ pist content in several languages - no unnecessary functions

Review Kontentino

Nice tool that works well and is easy to use.

Pros

The fact that you can link multiple email addresses to this software and work with it as team.

Cons

On Facebook your post will be posted automatically once you have scheduled it. On Instagram you have to post your post manually on your page, despite you have scheduled it too just like on Facebook. You get a reminder, but for me it's unfortunate that it doesn't go automatically just like on Facebook.

Thanks, Thibault, for the review. When it comes to IG direct scheduling this is due to private Instagram API. Kontentino Did not have access to it. However, the API became public and now we are waiting for approval. Instagram direct scheduling should be live in march 2021.

Kontentino saved my time, It's a pleasure to work with this tool

Pros

The functionality and excellent customer support. Love all of the features and options! The visual calendar layout, and wonderfully simple client proofing process.

Cons

Function to tag people and companies on LinkedIn is missing now. Everything is as simple and useful as I want. I am happy to use it.

Kontentino was a nice surprise!

Pros

We appreciate the usability and the features of Kontentino as much as the support given by the team. Their continuous will to improving the software is one their added values.

Cons

Some features are not fully developed but we know they're working on it. We look forward to use Kontentino at its best.

There are not enough words to describe how powerful this tool is.

Efficiency, faster incorporation of client feedback, giving my clients a more pro experience.

Pros

The functionality AND customer support. Whenever I need help, have feedback, or simply a question, the tram replies promptly. In many cases, they have implemented features for my account based on MY feedback, and they make it happen with such excitement to answer and cater to MY needs.

Cons

Nothing to add here. I've been a social media manager and strategist since 2011, and have used pretty much any other social media tool. All of them are fine, but Kontentino is far superior to all of them when it comes to content creation, approvals workflow, and scheduling.

Great management tool

Great tool to organise and plan the social media content.

Pros

It is a very usful tool for organising and planning your social media. I also like the fact that we can link multiple social media platforms. The overview of how frequently you posted in a month is also very useful.

Cons

Everything worked out perfectly, in the beginning it is a little bit confusing but after a short time you adept very quickly to this program.

Powerful tool

Pros

I liked that you could easily schedule the posts. It was also helpful that you got notifications when to post.

Cons

It was annoying that Kontentino could not post the posts themselves on Instagram and so this still had to be done manually.

Love using Kontentino! Saves me time and energy!

Kontentino saves me time and energy each month when approving social posts for clients.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate. I enjoy the calendar view for my social posts for the month. Adding comments, corrections, and notes to the social posts makes the approval process so much easier!

Cons

Amazing. I like it a lot. Kontentino save my time.

Pros

It is easy to use, you can make a simple media plan for your project, control it, and change it over time. I recommend it to everyone.

Cons

Additional publishing to Instagram via the phone application, a small look at the selection of emojis and that is all for now.

Kontentino makes approving social media posts easy!

Pros

Easy to use, make changes, approve my posts again.

Cons

Nothing.

Pros

Great product to use. Managing accounts is very easy. Love to work with this tool. It has a lot of pottential

Cons

I can t wait for having analytics. So that kontentino is a 1 stop place for Social media. Also react on comments would-be great to have in the future.

Today I dont wanna use anything else! <3

Pros

Its so easy to communicate with my colleagues and with clients about the posts! <3 And it has great customer support. Bo or Zambo are great!

Cons

The mobile app is really bad, right now. I hope it will be better in short future! :-) And I think thats all. :)

I am very happy to use. It saves a lot of time

Pros

I complete a monthly program in one day. After I don't think about shares anymore. It is saving my time.

Cons

Everything is as simple and useful as I want. I am happy to use it and they are developing software. I am waiting analytics reporting.

generally OK with few mistakes

Pros

relatively easy to use, the layout is OK, functions always work, notifications arrive safely, etc. etc.

Cons

I asked several times not to receive other countries' notifications, but I still get them, tons of irrelevant mails. THis is disturbing.

Great ease of use and excellent support.

Pros

Excellent Customer Support. Good way to integrate all the people working on a project (designers, client, admins)

Cons

Would like to have better analytics and direct instagram scheduling/posting as it has become available in some competitors.

So much easier to do social media tasks

Pros

Really helps organize and schedule posts, particularly useful since not all platforms we use allow scheduling

Cons

Doesn't have all of the features we would like, so we need to use the actual platform to do these which can get confusing

It is almost indispensable for my work. I got used to it and liked it.

Pros

Transparency, easy to handle, calendar view, mobile application It is almost indispensable for my work.

Cons

automatized scheduling of instagram posts, possibly I would love to have a more beautiful downloadable pdf

Great for collaborating on social content

Pros

The ability to see all of the posts in one calendar so that you have an overall view of your upcoming content.

Cons

Ran into some issues getting content posted to Twitter. Wish it could handle Instagram. Some bugs along the way but overall a good resource.

Free trial

Pros

Fun to plan ahead (leuk om om voorhand in te plannen)

Cons

Sometimes posts switched to another day for some reason (Soms werd een post op een totaal ander moment gepost dat niet ingepland was)

Hi Lisa, thanks for your review. It is odd that you had such problems with scheduling. We do not report any tech issue. Have you contacted our customer support? They are supported helpful.

Kontentino makes my everyday work and life easier.

Pros

Visibility and simplicity of the application, and great customer support is what I like about Kontentino.

Cons

A little bit expensive for one men agencies and very small entrenprenuer is what I like least about it.

Excellent social media content calendar

I love when clients see posts in real facebook layout instead of an excel spreadsheet. The ratio of approved posts by my clients went notable higher.

Pros

- easy to use - approval process

Cons

Missing twitter for now, but they just told me that twitter will be available soon.