LeadConnect

LinkedIn outreach and lead generation platform

LeadConnect Reviews

Pros

Helps bringing in leads and makes it easier to connect to a wider audience - It is always very helpful when you want to filter certain audiences.

Milena D.

I like its ability to automate my business processes...its ease of use.

Laurent S.

Good overall experience and results and excellent customer service.

Kirsty K.

Cons

Sometimes confusing due to strange displayed sequence of messages. A couple of times there was a problem that the same messages were sent twice.

Marek S.

It is not always obvious how a function works and there are limited tooltips or guides to assist. There are also a few bugs which are a bit annoying nut have been flagged.

James L.

Over all I was slightly disappointed by this and wished it was a little easier to use.

Drew F.

4.4

Great software, a few downsides

Very useful platform that got me great results and had many great features. Could use a bit more polish on the User Interface and in having Training available to clarify strategy for using the software itself. I personally feel like it's priced a bit too high considering it doesn't operate in the cloud (and thus only runs when your computer is running) and am currently using a competitor that solves these problems.

Pros

LeadConnect worked great to consistently reach out on LinkedIn in an intelligent way. The connection systems and follow ups were well thought out. The integration with Hubspot was very useful as well for further prospecting.

Cons

The price compared to the value was too high to me. The software runs in the chrome browser, which means my computer needed to be on and running for this to function. I personally would rather it just run and not have another thing to think about. Only intregrating with HubSpot was problematic for how I wanted to follow up. Hubspot is a great place to start, but in order to get access to things like...

Good value for money

I am increasing my prospecting KPI's.

Pros

It automates my prospecting and adds value to my social selling.

Cons

There are occasional glitches but for the most part the customer support is responsive.

Great Concept but some flaws

As at the moment this is the only software that works for what we do with our company, we will keep working with it, but as soon as a better option is found we will definitly switch to that.

Pros

- the possibility of making a team with blacklist - follow up messages - possibility to reach out to support via chat - fast response time - possibility to have phone or zoom call with support

Cons

- Free Trial Version is running without errors but errors appear as soon as you switched to payed version - 100 invitations are not reached every day even though LC is running all day long - Every Blacklist skipping is counted as 1 of the 100 sent invitations an some team members cant sent out enough invitations. LC should count this up to 200 actions (or more if technical possible). - This should...

Thanks for the review. We did investigate the issue reported here. And found that support tried to explain you why tool is not sending 100 requests as you had people in your query which are already Invited manually by you. Tool will make sure that you do not reach LinkedIn limits and when we trigger a profile view we count that towards the limits hence without sending Invite as they are already Invited...

Excellent Value

It works well but need to check frequently to refresh

Pros

It does the work for me and frees up my time.

Cons

Support is only during hours in India. I'm in the US.

Good, but room for improvement

I think the solution have great potential, I like the features and the options available. But needs to be more polished, be more user friendly and have a better support.

Pros

The best feature is the ability to create an automate cascading messaging system. From the initial connect message to follow up messages. Because I use HubSpot CRM the integration with it is also useful.

Cons

The worst is the link between LeadConnect and your Sales Navigator LinkedIn lists. I'm having a lot of connections from completely different locations, even using Geography/region filter switch. The support is also poor, they don't have enough information and you can't contact anyone, no chat or email support.

Powerful marketing tool

I'm getting new customers and new referral partners every week!

Pros

Very helpful and powerful tool. I use it daily, and closed business as a result. If you have customers that use LinkedIn, I can't think of any business that would not benefit from this product.

Cons

It takes a little time to fully grasp the concepts of "responding" versus "accepting" and a couple of minor items like this. You also have to remember to keep LinkedIn and the extension running in order for the software to function. These are very minor compared to the value of the product.

Literally love this LinkedIn Connection software.

Pros

I love how you can target exactly who you want. Makes it incredibly easy to connect with potential clients.

Cons

Honestly the only complaint I have is that you can't use it on Mac. I have to set up a Virtual Windows Desktop to use it.

Thanks for the review. And we are glad that you love our services. You can surely use on your Mac as we are browser based solution you can use on any device which support google Chrome. Reach out to support to learn more. Happy Prospecting :)

Great product and customer service

Pros

It is easy to use and does exactly what it claims to do. I liked that it synced up with my CRM. They also have another product, LinkedFusion, which I'm planning to try out. They are always available to provide technical support.

Cons

It doesn't sync up with some CRMs but they help you set up Zapier.

Amazing features & easy to understand tool....!!!!

Amazing work by the team. Kudos...!!!!! You made our work easier & we can use our time in many other productive work.

Pros

I have been using since last 1 month & that too in a team. The tool is easy to understand. All functionalities are very useful. Blacklist is a very useful feature for my use. This feature makes sure that no same prospect is being reached out by my multiple teammates.

Cons

One suggestion to the team, if they can add email touch point & show real-time reports of sequence which are being sent weekly now.

Incredible Tool for Success

I was able to secure 8 appointments in only 3 days on this software. It gave me the time to do more targeted calling. I love it!

Pros

This software was the best thing I’ve found! My LinkedIn activity has increased a whopping 487%! I get meetings each and every week. It does the grunt work to allow me more time to be in front of clients actively selling. I love it!

Cons

I found it a little confusing to set up initially, but the service team was very helpful.

On its way to becoming a major player

Overall, this software is very good with the potential to be great. I've already recommended it to 2 friends since support is so responsive that I feel confident they won't be left hanging like some other tools out there.

Pros

Without a doubt the best things about LeadConnect are the ability to create AUTOMATED message sequences and the automatic reply detection which stops sequences when a prospect replies. None of the other tools I've worked with have both and they are game changers. As I build out my agency, the ability to create team blacklists so prospects don't get hit with messages from other team members will also be critical to our success.

Cons

The reporting needs a lot of work. We need visibility into which messages are generating responses and easier access to seeing the daily conversion rates for things like the connection messages. The other major thing that's currently lacking is the ability to create A/B or multivariate split-tests to gain the types of insights a professional marketer needs to optimize their campaigns. Also on the wishlist would be the ability to include images or videos since those are supported natively on the platform.

Great Linkedin Lead Generation Tool

The tedious undertakings of producing leads is currently robotized for me and now I can use my time for much imperative work like changing over Leads to Customers.

Pros

Just begun utilizing a couple of months back and it is sparing me a huge amount of time. It's very easy to understand and permits a lot of control of the discussion in the event that you need to message outside of the grouping you set up or skirt a succession if a lead has asked for a call before the arrangement is finished. I"m as yet finding out about it, however things are progressing pretty well. The client administration is additionally quick and responsive. I truly like that. Much appreciated Lead Connect

Cons

Better approach to utilize LinkedIn, with smart messaging cadence,Unlimited Hub-spot and Email Finder Integrations - Stability Improvements - Auto withdrawal of solicitations - Individual control of Followups

Automate your LinkedIn invites

My LinkedIn connections skyrockted and I also uses the messaging function to to outreach and drive traffic.

Pros

The ability to set-and-forget and help me to scale the number of new LinkedIn invites I can send out versus doing it manually.

Cons

If there are multiple threads, it can be hard to know if you may be repeating the message or not. They have a blacklist function that automatically disable a profile from being included into another campaign but that also mean omission from a totally separate campaign. The switch to adjust that is too limited now.

LeadConnect - a solid alternative to Jet Buzz

I signed up with LeadConnect to automate messaging on LinkedIn to get leads for my business. It has been very good in that respect. It could definitely use some more features given the high cost and the customer support could be better, but overall, my experience has been good so far. I have been checking out other tools, but so far nothing I've seen is as easy to set up as LeadConnect is. If something does come along at a lower price point, I would definitely consider switching for the reasons I mentioned.

Pros

The software makes automating messages with time delays very easy. The interface is pretty user friendly as well.

Cons

The cost is high and the customer support could be better. It would be great to be able to add attachments, emojis, etc in messages like you can in LinkedIn. It'd also be nice if there was a way to correct someone's name if it was in all caps or all lower case using the variables. I'd also like the ability to copy current sequences so minor edits can be made instead of having to recreate the entire sequence from scratch. The name scrubber also does not seem to work 100% of the time. Some tutorials outlining all the features would be appreciated as well.

Not perfect but it does its job

Pros

- Good use of the follow up sequences - Easy way to connect with interesting people & prospects - Almost automatically usage - It's easy to start split tests and get to know your own target group better - Good possibilities to get a few leads every week

Cons

- Sometimes confusing due to strange displayed sequence of messages - A couple of times there was a problem that the same messages were sent twice - The Support ist not always as friendly and helpful as I would wish

I hope you’ll take this review well!

I am using LeadConnect for a client. Otherwise I would not choose it for myself because there are better alternatives on the marke. I am sorry folks...

Pros

It runs automatically. I don’t have more to say.

Cons

Complicated navigation, for example if I need to edit the sequences I need to access Sequence from the browser toolbar instead of Sequence from the navigation of the web app. Sometimes it doesn’t send out enough invites for a day when I run from CSV file. The limit on the number of connections and messages sent. High price. Impolite customer service. Seriously, the supporter’s responses were always without greetings, and including sentences like “No refund.” (?!)

LeadConnect is amazing!

Pros

LeadConnect is so easy to set up. It's like having an additional person on your team with LeadConnect. I have tons of responses every day and it has nearly doubled my production!

Cons

There's not much I would change. Perhaps more reporting and analytics? Visuals around prospect heat mapping!

Great tool for developing business on LinkedIn

10/10 experience so far. Customer experience is fast, responsive and they're really on the ball. This is so important for me.

Pros

I've used Lead Connect for what must be over six months. It's helped me get a lot of great new clients through its automation of messaging.

Cons

I'd like to see new features that can help you target your ideal buyer persona because it's becoming a challenge when the number of connect possibilities run out. Perhaps there are other things that can be integrated too, like sending automated inmails, optimisation of your LI profile for keywords and so forth

Great tool for social selling and building your network

LeadConnect helped me grow my network in a very easy and quick manner. It was fun to set up each sequence and the automated messages, and just see my network grow quickly. This allowed me to get in front of more connections (the right connections!) and spark more conversations with connections that I want to speak with.

Pros

I really liked that I was able to automate most of the process of sending out my invitations to connect and how easy it was to set up different sequences. I used LinkedIn and Sales Navigator to create similar persona campaigns and was able to easily set up the sequence and email templates to run in the back end while I focused on connecting with connections that responded or closing deals.

Cons

The reporting capabilities of this were not my favorite since it's not possible to manage responses or conversations and lead scoring from the LeadConnect directly.

It's great, but a lot of bucks and improvement needed

In the end, it's saving time for me, even though I sometimes need to fix the mentioned problems myself.

Pros

For someone who generates leads mainly through linkedIn, this software is must have! Because it does all the necessary work for contacting people so that I can focus on my business.

Cons

I don't know where to start. Sometimes it just stops contacting people without even notifying me or giving a specific error. So I need to contact the support or do research which is a time consumer. For a software THAT expensive, this is a NO GO. The Usability therefore is awful. Sometimes, a follow up message won't be send and I don't know why. There are a lot of these little issues that appear which make this software not wort the price YET, because it's still in a huge development process.

Most effective option for expanding, automating your Linkedin network

Very solid, resilient program. Sometimes my VPN disconnects for a few seconds and so my internet will go down. LinkedIn Connect was the only option that continued completing it's tasks once my vpn killswitch was disengaged. Very stable. I think my decision to get premium will continue to pay dividends.

Pros

The 'sequences' feature is unparalleled. I have tried LH and Octopus in the past but I have found the most seamless experience (for adding 2nd connections) in LeadConnect. The other thing I would add is how great the logging is. I can see exactly how many invitations were sent, at what time, and how many have been accepted in _real time.

Cons

There was a bit of trial and error. I would have appreciated a 1-time pop up with a link to a youtube video explaining the functionality... (like how LH does when you click a new task ie 'endorse my contacts')

I like LC

very good, but it's not the most efficient lead generating tool, leads are becoming robots resistant I think.

Pros

automation, options, dashboard, customer service ,

Cons

problems that list of leads expires, system suspends and I have to paste the same search criteria again, thus it won't run automaticaly, previous problems with geography, leads location,

This is the Linkedin tool everyone's been looking for

Pros

I have a few things that I really enjoy about Leadconnect. The first was that it's stand-alone program that can run in the background within LinkedIn and does not disrupt my sessions. I've tried other programs that basically take over your linkedin page and you're not able to do much while they're running. I also love how easy it is to set up a new sequence and that they track previous invites for you and make sure that you don't send duplicate invitations.

Cons

The only thing I don't care for within Leadconnect is that you must have a google chrome app installed and also a web browser up to do different parts of the sequence and messaging. I'd love for all steps from start to finish be on the chrome app so that it's more streamlined.

Does What It's Supposed To Do

Was great, talked to the founder directly. They were helpful when it came to getting set up on the agency plan.

Pros

I like the fact that you can customize the list of people you want to send your invites to. Many similar programs make you work off of the LinkedIn search results I also like the hubspot integration.

Cons

A couple of nuanced things like having to set the number of messages you want to go out for each campaign.

Connection assistant

Generally really happy with the service offered. I did not research other options on the market - instead I found this and did not need to get a different software package. It has helped me connect to specific people as well as reach out with a direct message to those on my network.

Pros

The software makes it easy to search and reach out to people on the LinkedIn network; start a conversation; as well as continue to develop a business relationship. It automates the process saving a lot of time! This is certainly something that social media marketers will be using so get yourself this and tailor-make it for yourself.

Cons

It will only run when the internet connection is available - that means that there will be times when the service wont run e.g. when away from the desk [but who is nowadays!?]