Leadoo Reviews

Leadoo

Marketing, customer service & lead management software

Leadoo

Review Summary

Pros

It´s super easy to use and it really increases our leads from websites and makes our marketing money work better. I also like that with Leadoo you can make your banners interactive too.

Jarmo H.

Riikka K.

Fantastic onboarding and usage experience, highly recommended.

Sean X.

Cons

The new version will also offer some new features that have been missed before.

Iida K.

Anna D.

The development of the cloud service is so fast that it is sometimes hard to keep up.

Karri K.

4.7

Software that works - Bots That Actually Give you Leads That Turn Into Revenue

One word: Amazing. The customer support is amazing, the software works as promised and I really like using the product and we are getting results from it. What more could you want?

Pros

It was extremely easy to setup and get started with it. We even had a custom website done and there was no issues integrating Leadoo bots with our Contentful / Gatsby.js site which we custom built ourselves. The dashboard shows exactly what you need to know - how many visitors, how many discussions and how many leads have we received. So it shows exactly what the information that one would need to...

Cons

Leadoo is a fast growing company, with an amazing product and of course when you grow really fast not everything works 200%. But I've thought about this question for 10 minutes now and I couldn't come up with anything. I mean Leadoo promised us great interactive bots to our website and user analytics, and that's what we got. Of course for example the UI builder for the bots could be a little bit "better" but we have had no problems building our bots and releasing them. They are constantly building and making the software better so I have nothing negative to say right now.

A Happy customer with multiple sites.

Overall I love the product and will definitely continue to use it with my clients .

Pros

Cons

At first it made our websites a little bit slower but they fixed it with 2.0.

Good service

Good and reliable.

Pros

Quite easy to use. And the service is good.

Cons

Some of the concepts (names) are not yet familiar for me in the product.

Thank you Minna for your review! It is a pleasure to count Consti as one of our users. We are always happy to discuss any ways we could improve even more your experience. I notified your CSM about your need for some short explainer about each one of our features and they will be in touch with you shortly. - Team Leadoo.

Leadoo review

I think Leadoo have made excellent job in creating simple, easy to use but still efficient software which doesn't cost much.

Pros

It's super easy to implement and easy to use. It serves for many purposes e.g. like customer service and for lead generation. You can choose from various alternatives how e.g the service looks like outside. You don't need to have special technical skills to be able to use this software.

Cons

Nothing bothers me. It's of course good to keep in mind that we use it mainly for customer service purposes so my experience might be limited.

Top notch service

Overall the product itself works well and is a key element in our service process.

Pros

Despite being a newcomer in the market with some flaws and bugs, the service has been really customer oriented. Also the fact that the software is developing all the time makes me feel like we made a right choice

Cons

As the software is still quite new there are some flaws - we have an outsourced customer service unit, that has some trouble with reporting the time spent online.

Thank you so much Jarmo for the great review! It is such a pleasure to count Ilmatar Windpower plc as one of our user. I just notified your CSM about the issue you are encountering with reporting, and they will be in touch with you shortly. We are always happy to discuss any ways we could improve even more your experience - Team Leadoo.

Excellent Software!

We transitioned from a bulk marketing offer platform that took a high percentage of each client booking. Leadoo helped with the transition. Clients were able to be picked up straight from our website rather than not progressing any further. We were able to retain a lot of clients that we would normally not have picked up or would have gone straight to the offer platform.

Pros

I wish we had it sooner! It has been such a successful tool in my business in capturing and converting traffic coming through the website. It is a great way to showcase what you offer, allow the clients to ask and get answers they are searching for without having to call someone or go out of their way. Really amazing!

Cons

It is hard to find any cons, as the integration into the website and software was easy, hassle free and up and running very quickly. The main area I struggle with is the back end, editing some of the bots and making chnages. However I believe this to be my Tech flaws as was given full training in the back office and even still the team are great at making changes requested by the client quickly if you are unable to do so yourself.

Thank you so much Anna for the heartwarming review! It is such a pleasure to count you as one of our user We are always happy to discuss any ways we could improve even more your experience. Team Leadoo.

Recruitment and lead generation made easy

Leadoo helps us all in all to connect with our customers. Adjustments are easy to make, and we can have up to date bot conversations with our visitors on our website!

Pros

The most impactful tool in Leadoo for us is the inpage bot. We use it to collect leads, to have preliminary interviews in recruitment and to communicate with our customers and community members. It shows easily, which of our content is relevant, and what pages gives us the most valuable conversions.

Cons

At first it took us some time to build the needed conversations, but once you got the idea and help from the customer service, the conversations are easy to build and moderate when needed.

Best of chatbots – without the annoyance and bad user experience

Pros

Leadoo's in-page bots are amazing! Being a designer, I have been frustrated by the intrusive nature of chatbot popups. They are almost always out of context and take the user's attention away from the content of the site. Leadoo's in-page bots have been a lifesaver. We have been able to build pages for our clients where Leadoo bots are part of the content. This makes Leadoo is much more user friendly and better at capturing leads. One of my favorite marketing tools.

Cons

Although the excellent support makes up for it, there could be better, more detailed documentation.

24/7 customer service and lead generator

We are one of the first Leadoo customers and have seen the company and the product grown. We've also seen customer behavior change from forms to bots during this time. I really like how active Leadoo is in helping us and developing new features based also on our needs. Leadoo is a great tool for us providing leads and help us serve our customers online 24/7.

Pros

It's easy to adjust for different services and customer needs.

Cons

Everything has worked out great. We are waiting for few new functions to help us to develop our daily business.

Leadoo is a very versatile chatbot

The software is very versatile. You can create bots for helping navigation or creating leads. My analyst half probably like's the most that Leadoo provides very good analytics information not only for developing marketing but also for website conversion optimization.

Pros

I take care of my clients digital marketing, and I am their web analytics consultant. so I first fell in love with the versatility of the software. Different bot variations could be done very easily. Only your imagination is the limit. The other thing is the analytics data you can easily collect

Cons

In my case the most annoying thing is shuttling back and forward between two different versions of this software. (I use several accounts at the moment).

Great product & amazing client support

Fantastic onboarding and usage experience, highly recommended

Pros

- amazing customer support helping us setting up and troubleshoot issues - easy to use interface with very useful features for us to setup the bot as we wanted - constant improving product with new features added regularly

Cons

One thing that we look for is to have more native integration for data being passed on, which is currently on the dev roadmap which is good news

Thank you so much Sean for the great review! It is such a pleasure to count Brandassador as one of our users. Indeed we are currently working on developing our native integrations which would make it even easier for you to integrate Leadoo with any of your other tools. In the time being do not hesitate to contact your CSM so that they can help you in integrating some others tools for you. We are always happy to discuss any ways we could improve even more your experience. - Team Leadoo.

I am not professional marketing person in social media, so it is good to have professional partner

I like to do co-operation with Leedoo professionals

Pros

It is easy to use and guidelines customer to give us that information which we need

Cons

It was easy to move questions and place in you www-sites

Simple but effective chatbot

Pros

I've used Leadoo with couple of my customers for lead generation and recruiting, and people have been very happy with the results... Works very well for lead validation and customer service, also. Leadoo´s account managers are very helpful if I have needed assistance.

Great benefits

Good experience, hope some improvements will be delivered on time!

Pros

Very simple and intuitive, easy to learn

Cons

Can be manual to create the bot, needs some analytics on the livechat

Thank you so much Laetitia for your review! It is such a pleasure to count SGS as one of our clients We are always happy to discuss any ways we could improve even more your experience. Our product team is actually working with the feedback received from you so we will keep you updated once the analytics are available. Also as we offer the possibility for a high level of personalization it can create some manual work to have a fully customized bot, however, don't hesitate to reach out to your CSM as our optimization service is included in the fee and we would love to help you out! Team Leadoo

Leadoo does the job

Pros

Leadoo works as: - a customer service channel - providing further information for the customers - generatign leads It is really versatile indeed.

Cons

Integrating livechat with Facebook and Whatsapp was not an easy task (I tried to do it by myself). Luckily, Leadoo will help you with this task.

Thank you so much Tomi for the great review! It is such a pleasure to count SOS Children's Village Finland as one of our user. Thanks for your feedback on the livechat integration, we are always happy to discuss any ways we could improve even more your experience. Also do not hesitate to contact your CSM if you need any further help or if you have any questions. - Team Leadoo.

Overall a nice tool

The people at Leadoo are always very nice and helpful, and offer their expertise when we are creating new bots or campaigns.

Pros

The bots are pretty easy to build and there are some nice features. From my experience the bots always work and they are easy to implement to a website.

Cons

There are some usability issues when creating the bots, but they are pretty minor. When moving from Leadoo to Leadoo vol.2 the interface buggies a little bit, but I'm hoping this will not happen after the change from their end has been done completely. The new version will also offer some new features that have been missed before.

Functional lead-software to boost marketing

Leadoo has significantly boosted our 'lead-flow' and helped us to create more interactive and customer-friendly ways to serve our clients.

Pros

The suitability to use the software to different purposes. This product gives customers the ability to show what they want, exactly as precis as you want to.

Cons

The software user interface's internal views of the analytics of one product could be more functional and easy-to-use.

Good product!

Pros

The numbers have shown that Leadoo's product has brought more leads if compared to our earlier chat operators. This eventually means more sales. In addition, their customer service is caring and professional.

Cons

As a Sales Director I am still excepting them to bring more input and ideas to our conversations how to generate even more leads.

Great product that brings leads

Pros

Gets you leads as it promises. Makes it easy for potential customers to contact.

Cons

I'd like an app to use on desktop or on a phone. The current browser based doesn't serve well enough when using the manual chat option in addition to the bots.

Thank you so much Nico for the great review! It is such a pleasure to count Mainostoimisto Sininen Harka as one of our user. I forwarded your feedback to our product development team. We are always happy to discuss any ways we could improve even more your experience. - Team Leadoo.

Leadoo supports really well our Customer Support

Pros

It is easy to use and supports our Customer Support.

Cons

I think the service works well overall, so not really anything special to add on this one.

Helpful service

Very good

Pros

The attention to detail and grasp of the requirements were excellent

Cons

Comes up bit to quickly and may benefit from smaller pop up window

Thanks a lot Marc! We are always striving for 10+ customer satisfaction. When it comes to your preference with the bot windows and design, we already offer the possibility to fully customize the UI of your bots. I will ping one of our CSM to be in touch with you shortly to make all the needed changes for you. Let us know if there is anything else we could to improve even more your experience. - Team Leadoo.

Fantastic Service

The experience has been good so far. Great customer service.

Pros

I'm new to Leadoo, the company I've just a company that already has this installed. I'm impressed with the capabilities and the service, much better than standard/free live chat programs that I've used previously.

Cons

So far so good, so I can't say that there's anything that I don't particularly like.