Lexity Retargeting Pricing, Features, Reviews & Comparison of Alternatives

Lexity Retargeting

Recover lost customers with retargeting display ads

  0 reviews

Lexity Retargeting overview

Lexity automatically builds professional and dynamic ads for your campaign, using your logo and product images. Ads can be set to show your top selling products, or personalized to show your customers the very products they browsed earlier. Or, upload your own custom ads.

Our algorithms automatically manage and optimize your bids 24/7 so you won't waste a cent. Our technology tracks ad performance over time for you and constantly adjusts your ad placements across multiple ad networks to maximize sales.

End-to-end conversion tracking means you can see exactly how much additional revenue you've recovered for your ad spend. Get timely recommendations when our intelligent technology determines you have an opportunity to further increase your sales by adjusting your budget. We automatically notify you when we think we think your ad campaigns are ready to move to the next level.
lexity.com

Pricing

Starting from
$99/month
Pricing options
Value for money
View Pricing Plans

Devices

Business size

S
M
L

Markets

United States, Australia, Canada, India, United Kingdom

Supported languages

English
Lexity Retargeting screenshot: Manage your retargeting campaign from a convenient dashboard.

Lexity Retargeting reviews

There are currently no reviews of Lexity Retargeting.
 

Lexity Retargeting pricing

Starting from
$99/month
Pricing options
Subscription
View Pricing Plans

Prices and packages may vary according to the amount of visitors to your store. Please visit http://lexity.com/apps/retarget/pricing for a description of all packages.

Lexity Retargeting features

A/B Testing (155 other apps)
API (413 other apps)
Activity Dashboard (233 other apps)
Campaign Analysis (203 other apps)
Campaign Management (199 other apps)
Content Management (194 other apps)
Customizable Branding (195 other apps)
Customizable Templates (212 other apps)
Data Import/Export (158 other apps)
Drag & Drop Interface (214 other apps)
Engagement Analytics (186 other apps)
Monitoring (195 other apps)
Multi-Channel Marketing (164 other apps)
Real Time Analytics (163 other apps)
Real Time Data (151 other apps)
Reporting & Statistics (221 other apps)
Social Media Integration (241 other apps)
Social Network Marketing (148 other apps)
Tagging (148 other apps)
Third Party Integration (232 other apps)

Additional information for Lexity Retargeting

Key features of Lexity Retargeting

  • Recover lost sales with retargeting display ads
  • Create professional, personalized ads in minutes
  • Automatically manage and optimize bids and ads
  • View detailed and intuitive reports on your campaign
  • Get smart recommendations to maximize sales
View All Features

Benefits

Only 2% of your visitors will end up buying on their first visit to your online store. Recover the other 98% who have left your web site in order to attract them back and convert them into buyers. When visitors leave your site and browse the Internet, your ads will display on other sites they visit. Deep integration with major store platforms (Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, and more!) means that you'll be set up in just a few clicks.