LiveTour

All-in-one 360º VR (virtual reality) tour solution

LiveTour Reviews - Page 2

Excellent

Being able to complete VR Tours myself pretty quickly

Pros

The software is quick and easy to use. Great value for the ability to create VR plus the ability to brand our company is also great.

Cons

Sometimes ordering the photos for the tour is a bit buggy but it's a minor problem. The issue is when you are trying to order the photos a lot of times the other photos will come out of order or the tour will jump one photo up or down the spot you want by a long ways.

Good overall. I am struggling to customise my URL using WordPress.

Pros

Ease of stitching and the overall quality of the product is very good. My end-user also find the product easy to use.

Cons

Customers using mobile default to oculus lens function - I prefer that default to have the oculus lens function deactivated.

Hi Khaya! Thanks a lot for your review. Please feel free to reach out to our support team regarding this URL customization issue with Wordpress through the little widget in the bottom-right of our website. We'll be happy to help.

Great alternative to more expensive options for Real Estate Virtual Tours

Pros

Affordable and there is no expensive and bulky camera equipment needed. Good smart phone camera needed though - we experienced significant difference in video quality between an iPhone 6 and 8. The iStaging app works well.

Cons

Requires time to put the actual tour together in the program. You have to connect all the individual panoramas and connect them. Easy to do once you figure it out but time intensive. Also, for our purpose in Real Estate, we would like a widget with a video preview & "watch video" option that we can put on our website. One last thing- the rotator piece is a bit flimsy but has held up so far.

Thank you very much for your review and suggestions, Marianne! We're currently working on developing a bunch of new features to reduce the time spent on putting the tours together, stay tuned!

We use IStaging software for virtual tours of our properties

This makes setting up virtual tours of our properties super easy once you learn their platform.

Pros

Taking the images is super easy especially since they send you the tripod and attachment for your phone.

Cons

Getting the images all stitched together can be hard to do if your pictures are out of order. Adding notes along the way can also be cumbersome if you are not familiar with their platform.

Thank you Sean for your feedback!

This software understand what user want and they prepare everything ready to use.

I make a great website that surprise all users. They can search and view the places before they come. Make them plan and prepare without losing their time.

Pros

All functions are on line. User can select and control what to see. Just click and got it. This also responsive and support all devices.

Cons

Not seen yet. really! The iStaging may be try to study what people need and develop the most complete software for 360 Panorama.

Easy to use, high resolutions

I have been sharing and exchanging the pictures to friends for the happiness and friendships. it is an app for life long.

Pros

Easy to upload to the platform, no need extra space to storage the files. The 360 degree pictures provide circular environment scenes.

Cons

So far so good! The monthly fee for uploading pictures is little bit higher. The number of the pictures could be increased to 30 or 40 more.

Over all its a reliable product and we use it for most of our work. Compiling a tour takes long.

A cheaper alternative to Matterport with comparable output and a little more branding.

Pros

Its relatively good value for money and has some nice info features as well as quick load times and its stable.

Cons

The online editor is terribly difficult to use and slow and cant seem to handle all the features. It takes way to much time to author a tour. I don't like the forced branding on the no premiere version. And the new price increase and three image limit will kill the software off. All our tours are more than three images, that's what allows istaging to compete with Matterport.

Hi Jared. Thanks for your review. Please note that the three image limit will only apply to users of the Basic plan (which is free). It goes without saying that all our customers will be able to upload many more than that.

very easy to use. started doing live tours from day 1 :)

Created virtual tours for my clients and got into VR an AR mentallity in a very simple and affordable way.

Pros

Very easy to use. The Live tour editor was very handy and had many possibilities. The video.link option is very usefull.

Cons

Would be very usefull to have an undo button while editing a tour, since I uploaded an image by accident at the "preview photo" section and lost my panorama.

LOVE this gadget! My fellow agents are jealous I was the first one to get it in my office.

Clients are very happy, more potential clients are calling wanting me to video their homes and get the listing!

Pros

Easy to use! Even some people with not as much experience with computers can use it. A smart phone is all you need to make awesome videos and clients LOVE it and are so impressed! I combine these tours with drone photos and my clients are thrilled.

Cons

That I cannot edit photos. I missed a blur in one shot and did not have the chance to go back to the house to reshoot that angle. I would love to be able to edit a photo.

Hi Lora, great to hear about your experience! You can actually edit the photos after they are captured. Please reach out to our support team through the widget in the bottom-right of our website, and we'll walk you through how to do that!

With iStaging it's very easy to create 360°-Virtual Tours with a few clicks. Recommendable!

For me the best option to present 360°-Virtual Tours of our properties. Clients are impressed!

Pros

very easy to use, Basic-Plan is free, free addons, good range of nice incidental music to use for the tours

Cons

The only thing I'm missing: the option to change the colors (would be good for those who use the tours for embedding in their websites, for example Real Estate Brokers)

I have been using ISTAGING for several months as a real estate agent. It is a very valuable tool.

Great virtual tours for homes.

Pros

Ease of use, photo upload speed, brand & non-branded views, hot spots, 20 views per level, pricing, ability to set the view angle, use of hot spots.

Cons

Really, nothing to complain about. There are a few other services out there slightly similar to ISTAGING but ISTAGING is more affordable and their software has more features and is easier to use. Although one can use their smart phone to take panoramic photos, if a user plans to create a lot of virtual tours I recommend the highly affordable 360 camera called insta360one which costs very less. But, for a start, using your smart phone with their rotator and lens clip is ok.

Thank you very much Kenneth for this thorough review!

need to get more instruction in the beginning but after its get crazy !!

Pros

i like that you actually can walk in the house but from your phone ( for customer) and for as (users) that you do it prom your phone/tablet.

Cons

it think you should add application of the lay out , that you'll have some traditional sketch's , and when users upload live tour them can created the sketch of the hose himself in the app

Fantastic quality, value and super easy to use!!

Quality virtual tour at a low cost

Pros

Easy to use software using my current smartphone means low cost to start making my own professional tours.

Cons

Nothing, great product. I have to write something to submit this review but have nothing bad at all to say.

Hi Kurt. Thanks a lot! We're glad you're enjoying the product. Stay tuned for brand new features coming soon!

Working with iStaging has been an amazing experience, especially compared to previous suppliers.

The ease of use and speed of implementation PLUS a very high-quality output!

Pros

I like the ease of use of the software the most. The way it seamlessly integrates between the hardware, app and VR editor on desktop.

Cons

There has been a couple of glitches with the software but our account manager has helped us work through any issues we've had.

An amazing way to make immersive 360 tours of homes.

Pros

I like how easy this software is to use. I can go from taking the 360 images to having a tour up and running in no time. Istaging is also updating the software to make it even easier and quicker to get a tour together.

Cons

I currently like everything about this software and highly recommend it.

LiveTours give an amazing experience to viewers. 3D rendered space even looks more realistic!

Pros

Very easy to use and even easier to share! Marketing analytics help businesses gauge effectiveness of campaign! Reasonable pricing.

Cons

I hope there's an option to save LiveTours and view them offline incase internet is not available.

Thank you for the review Marie Leth. Your feedback is much appreciated!

Augmented reality is future!

Pros

So great what these guys did with their software. If you need any space to be documented in 3D search no more, this is a solution for you!

Cons

I needed to make some shots of the office and searched for option to measure some distances and I couldn't find that option... Or maybe they don't have one?

Good Concept Poor Support

If I can get it to work, it will be an awesome boost to my marketing.

Pros

An awesome concept that delivers 720 degree virtual tours. If it works it's a franction of the price of Matterport.

Cons

No start up support. No live chat support. Support is from a time zone that is the opposite of the United States and it's only in the form of emails. Not sure it really works with the rotator that they push. Camera seems to lock up as the rotator is moving too fast. After 5 or 6 scans the camera shuts down. Very unclear on how to make hot spots function. I will get it all figured out but it leaves a poor taste to have to pays for two months of a product just to figure out their kinks.

Great

Pros

The hardware and software is easy to use. It adds a great up sell to my current products. It's also small and compact so keeping it in my camera bag is no problem

Cons

Using it at first was a little bit of a challenge but the videos that are provided helped me get over that hump.

Thank you Christy for this precious feedback!

User friendly, affordable.

Pros

Offers a great perspective for clients in the real estate market. Especially those that are looking from a considerable distance away.

Cons

Nothing really, would be nice to be able to upload music in the background of tours. For what I do, it's great.

Thank you for the review!

Easy to use practical software. Full of features that you cannot find anywhere currently.

Easy to follow.

Pros

Been using iStaging for about a year for my real estate photography business. As I said it's easy to use and found it very practical software for my business. My real-estate agents love it. Packed with features. It's a total package. Their help is just as good.

Cons

Actually, It's tough to dislike this software. It is truly a complete package for my business needs. May be floor plans could get a boost.

Thanks so much Sanjay for this review!

Great app for 360 panaramas

Easy application for creating and viewing Panoramas.

Pros

Easy to use with any 360 capturing device. I have tried the leans supplied by iStaging with android which is very good. Samsung Gear 360 is ok. Best results I have hade is using a fisheye lens on a camera.

Cons

Open a new door for my business

Opens a New markets a d product

Pros

Customer followup . Easy to use opens new market for me and my company not complicated. They listen to your feedback

Cons

Need to add more options .

Great, easy, quick, cost effective product.

Too early to tell yet.

Pros

Easy to use and quick, especially with an iphone. Relatively cost effective product. Not a large bulky product. Main cost is the phone being used, which most users already have themselves.

Cons

It needs a bit of tweaking. The save function needs some work. If a save is unsuccessful when editing, it needs to show that it was unsuccessful a bit large or bolder. The actual viewing experience for an end user, it would be great if the rotation speed would be increased slightly.

Many thanks Wayne for this review! We'll take your feedback in consideration for our upcoming releases.

Great value for the software, free gear puts it over the top to amazing

Create virtual tours without massive startup costs.

Pros

It's easy to use and very affordably priced. The picture quality is great and images load fast. The software in and of itself would be a good deal at this price but the fact that you also get free gear just makes it be a no-brainer.

Cons

I wish you could put simple little text hovers or tags over things. Kinda like the matterport tags ... "granite countertops", etc. You can put hotspots that will link to notes, etc upon clicking but that kinda chops up the user experience.