LiveTour

All-in-one 360º VR (virtual reality) tour solution

LiveTour Reviews - Page 3

Love this software!

This is game changing for Real Estate! Previously, I have purchased Matterport tours but now I can create the 3D tours on my own that include outdoor spaces and any other areas that are interesting. The software is easy to use and I'm very impressed with the finished tours. Great job Istaging!

Pros

The software is very easy to use and produces stunning results!

Cons

Sometimes we get an error that pops up randomly: Failed to get WebGL context. Your browser or device may not support WebGL. However, it seems to be fixed after rebooting and clearing the cache from Chrome.

Thanks Ron for the review!

Great Software and Easy to Use

Pros

I have been using iStaging for 6 months now. They sent me out the equipment to hook to the phone and off I went. It has generated 3 sales for us and I am going to continue to use it forever.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say about the system. I had good experience with support as I learned to use it and the server is very fast when loading my VR.

Hi David, thanks a lot for this review! We'd love to hear more about how the product helped you generate sales. A customer success rep will be reaching out to you soon to find out more.

The app has been a revelation compared to all others I have tried on the market.

Pros

Its ease of use, and slick presentation make it ideal for us in creating a 360 tour for our customers. Customer support has been 1st class.

Cons

Clients love it, Buyers Appreciate it, and best of all, I can use it myself!

Saves me time and money, and makes my clients very happy. Adds a real value because I can offer this type of tour to all my clients!

Pros

Easy to use and very good quality video for clients. Affordable and a great alternative to hiring an expensive photographer for every single listing. All my clients are getting the exact same perks for listing with me, regardless of price point.

Cons

The software is only as good as the camera you use, but for a 3d camera, you cannot go wrong!

Many thanks Kristin for the review!

I love this app

Pros

It seems like creating a VR tour would be expensive and time consuming but this program makes it quick and easy. This is precisely what I was looking for when I wanted to create a VR tour of my house.

Cons

Sometimes the photo stitching doesn't come out the way I want it.

It's a great platform. Less expensive than Matterport. It makes your listing stand out.

Better listing

Pros

It is affordable. Looks good. You can build a tour yourself and it looks good, no need to hire someone to make a Matterport tour.

Cons

I don't like the limitations. You are limited to 30 pictures per tour (some homes or businesses are very large). The song choices are boring and only 10. I wish it autosave during the panorama direction process. That process can be time consuming and frustrating. There isn't enough room to type an entire address for the title.

Was really hoping to export floor plans to use with measurements but it's long and complex.

Pros

Haven't managed to get tours working keeping it purely for the floor plan feature but it's costly . You should be able to export as a pdf, also not impressed with the accuracy. Each time is totally different

Cons

Hard to use and was promised vr glasses that have never shown up. I find this a very expensive piece of software for limited functionality

Thank you Sarah for your feedback. Should you experience any issues, please feel free to reach out to our support team!

Pretty good App, really happy to use it

Ease of use, no intense capacitacion required and reliable. Good customer support too

Pros

Ease of use, fast and accurate. Intuitive image loading and overall setting Up per tour and account. Customer service and support is quite fast which is really appreciated

Cons

Limited panoramas for larger places can be frustrating. No cache saving as backup on Chrome, forces you to always have an online connection. It would be neat to make the tours offline too.

Thanks Mike for this detailed review!

good platform, easy to use

We work in the real estate sector and this software is very convinient for our costumers, who live in other countries, for them to see the presented property without flying to the country.

Pros

The most I like about this software is that it is easy to use it, the quality is great. All my live tours work well and it is easy accessesible for potential costumers.

Cons

could be more spaces for 360 pictures, 30 sometimes not enought for big properties, like mansions or villas

Thank you for the review Leila!

So far it has worked very well for what we needed.

Pros

It has allowed us to get a bigger reach with our visuals and easily embed within our clients websites. The ease of use and the fast responses from your support have been great.

Cons

I would like more customisation options to allow us to brand the frame and not just within the image itself. I also initially struggled to find some information but was quickly answered by support.

Thank you Simon for reviewing the product, we really appreciate your feedback!

Highly Reccomend!

My customers rave about the live tours. It is so simple for me to create my own live tours. I do not need to hire outside services and wait for others to get something up and running for me. LOVE it!

Pros

The software is so simple to use and I was up and running in minutes. I have tried multiple services and this is by far the most user friendly!

Cons

I sometimes have repeat commands multiple times before it works correctly but bugs can be expected with any real time software.

Affordable VR Tours

Pros

Its easy to use. No learning curve. It's cheap enough for us to profit from the service. It filled in the gap, so that we didn't have to make a big investment in Matterport, or similar options.

Cons

Image quality isn't great, but it's okay for the price. It takes forever to go through the photos, and put the hotspots in each image; however, I don't know how that could possible go any faster -- it's just tedious.

Great product that is simple to use!

360 tours for my real estate business, in a really simple package with the fuss of expensive equipment.

Pros

Very simple to use software, both on the web and in the app. Just upload your panoramas and click to link the panoramas together into a tour, very intuitive!

Cons

The software could offer more support for direct upload from other cameras such as the GoPro Fusion, the Rylo, or some of the more inexpensive cameras on Amazon.

Perfect for Real Estate Agents

Pros

Ability to create 360 VR Tours using iPhone and attached fisheye lens. Quick, easy and cost-effective. I feel the quality of the VR tours is comparable to high-end services. I can easily create a VR tour of a home without having to pay and hire a separate company.

Cons

A few crashes and lock-ups. The user interface could be better - needs a better flow. Should be step 1, step 2, step 3 etc.

Very easy to use and my realtors love it

Pros

Easy to use, minimal gear. I enjoy how quickly I can capture 360 on a job simply using my phone. Easy to put together afterward so I recommend you try it out!

Cons

Can't tell how much battery is left in rotator. Hard to know how much longer you have it workable on a long day of shoots.

Thank you for this review! We are working on making it possible to view the battery level of the Rotator, stay tuned!

Great product - needs a few tweaks to make it fabulous

It is ideal for us to have an insight into our facility as many potential clients don't visit the site initially. Therefore the solution is good but it needs to be a little more flexible. The pop up tags design is poor and uploaded floor plans are poor quality. I would recommend the product though as the end result is pleasing.

Pros

Ease of use and the end result is very good.

Cons

It lack flexibility and the floor plans and tags need work.

results

a deal with customer

Pros

It is easy to make tours with iStaging. Tours look good and work smooth with any device. There are enough options to make personal look on every tour.

Cons

Arrows look stupid. Should have option to place logo.

Istaging was very easy to get started with the images using my phone stitched together beautifully!!

Pros

The easy setup and the free included hardware was a real plus. Makes 3-D VR easily accessible without spending a ton of cash.

Cons

I don't really have many negatives yet, maybe as I continue to use the software some will become apparent but so far so good!

Hi Marc. Thanks for giving us feedback. Great to hear you're enjoying using the product. Please let us know if you need help with anything!

Very good software for 360 picture handling.

Pros

Easy to use, i like the hotspot fetures and also the video tags. It is very presentable to our customers.

Cons

Would be better if i could include more/bigger hotspot pictures, would like more space to write descriptions in text boxes. Would like to see a «how to USE the system for new customers without briefing from us»

Many thanks Sjur for this detailed review!

Works great, got it up and running with very little effort

Low cost to get quality 360 views of all rooms for showcasing on rental sites.

Pros

It works well with little knowledge out of the box. It gives you time to get out of the picture. It does a quality job for a low price.

Cons

Sometimes you have to retake the show if it becomes unstable. Would be nice to get an alert that it's unsuccessful before it finishes the rotation.

Super simple to use

Pros

I had no idea what to expect in developing a 3D Tour but iStaging did make the whole thing pretty easy. The software is very user friendly and intuitive. Thanks

Cons

The moderator is a little tricky. Also I'd like the ability to have more flexibility with a custom logo and message. Lastlly - an ability to generate a custom URL would be super cool.

Love it!

Pros

This is tool is extremely handy! It can be hard having to lug a huge camera around and having the ability to use my phone is great and convenient! Makes setting up tours for our homes fast!

Cons

Nothing. i have had no issues arise the app is fast and uploading the photos are easy. It helps our business greatly!

Thanks so much for the review Marie!

Very easy to use.

Obviously the ability to get into a new area of photography with minimal expense, and just using my phone.

Pros

Minimal hardware with minimal cost. Other programs require expensive equipment purchases or serious monthly fees.

Cons

Sometimes the descriptions of how to use the product is vague or general. Sometimes specific details are lacking in how to do something.

Great tool for and addition to presentations

Adds value to presentations and client interactivity

Pros

- Easy to use - Adds value to presentations - Features are well integrated - Speed of user experience - Informative

Cons

Cannot activate or deactivate presentations. Have to be deleted to make them inactive. Not being able to change colour from default PINK colour scheme (icons, tags, location pins, etc.)

it's easy to create/update a tour but not very good the quality of the infopoint that are available

Pros

it's very easy to use and sharable without problems. Also the speed in internet when i use it on smartphone to do some presentation is very good

Cons

I can suggest you to improve the infopoint. They are not good and not responsive (the pictures) Also the possibility to link mp3 file may be very good But work on the infopoint to make them more smart and potents

Hi Giacomo, excellent point! We'll surely take your feedback in account when we redesign the markers.