Localyser Reviews

Amazing!

We have developed a great partnership with Localyser and it’s dedicated & professional team that has greatly helped us to boost the average ratings and improve the online reputation of all our brands under the umbrella of Global Catering Services.

Pros

The detailed reports and actionable insights have helped us to focus on the key improvement areas and also allowed us to keep an eye on our competitors’ performance on online platforms. They have always been open to our suggestions and happily incorporated several tweaks on our request to get us the results we were aiming for. We are looking forward to seeing our partnership grow even further.

Cons

Would love to see this web-based solution converted into a nice mobile app

Thank you Waqas for the positive review, we are thrilled to be working with such a great partner.

I've been using Localyser for 3 years now and I am very satisfied with it. It made my life easier!

Time efficiency. I used to spend long time weekly to curate the reports form different platforms. With Localyser with a click of a button I get all reviews for my 33 stores!

Pros

- Great tool to monitor & track online reputation for restaurants - Customer service: The company is very responsive, helpful and very proactive - Reports: Easy to pull and conclusive - Filters: They introduced a new keyword filter that is really great and easy to use

Cons

UI: I think the user interface could be better but I believe the Localyser team is already working on that

Thank you Bishr for your review, we really appreciate it. It's great to see such positive feedback from our valued customers.

a one-stop shop to handle all social media

all the clients I have recommended have found it useful and this is also a good benchmark platform to monitor the customer prospect of the product to the brand status

Pros

it is a simple yet effective system to use to manage one's outlet social media/customer expectation

Cons

would be good if they can include Instagram to have a well rounded coverage , as reviews on Instagram is in such important status

Thanks Peggy, we really appreciate your feedback.

Excellent Client Servicing!

Excellent!

Pros

It has been a complete and absolute pleasure working with Localyser and the team. The servicing has been one of the best, faultless and we've always been readily provided with any support we’ve needed and often within the hour if not less.

Cons

From a marketing stand point, there is nothing specific I disliked

An excellent tool

Time savings, better reports, insightful data.

Pros

This is a really good tool if you need to handle online reviews for multiple outlets or want to collect customer feedback easily. I very much enjoy using Localyser and it saves me a lot of time every day. Our clients like the reports they receive and the ability to capture data when guests leave reviews in the outlets.

Cons

There are no cons, really. It would be nice if the customer data collected via the feedback process could be sorted by review scores, e.g. only show customers who left 4 or 5 star reviews, but apparently that's in the works.

Thank you Martin for your review, really appreciate it and value your feedback.

Awesome

Its fun and easily accessible.

Pros

It eases the work of looking for reviews. Instead makes job easy in one click. Thank you for making hassles and complaints easy opportunity. Its easy to browse and look for complaints or issues in once stance.

Cons

Nothin much to add. just if online reviews can be seen offline too

Hi Purnima and thank you for the great feedback. We are glad you find our user interface easy to use. All the best.

We are a client/partner of Localyser

Pros

The unique advantage of Localyser is their their local presence and local support, which is not seen in many of the other competitors. They understand the market, they have direct relationships to make their service relevant to the Middle East.

Cons

Would love to see Localyser being launched in other regions with the same level of great local support here.

Thank you for the great review, very much appreciate it.

Feedback

Great and easy

Pros

Easy to use and helpful to keep you connected with customer

Cons

all in all, the software is easy and daily updates

Thank you Huthaifa for your feedback, it's been great working with you and your team. All the best.

Great app

All is well. This simplify the managers job

Pros

All reviews can get on the same app is the great way to save your time.

Cons

There is nothing I am unhappy with. All is well

Glad to hear from you Basyal and to read how Localyser is helping you save time. All the best.

Useful Tool

it has been great. The team is very responsive and takes immediate action to requests from our business.

Pros

Ease of use and insights that the tool can give you. It is great to see all customer's feedback compiled in one system

Cons

Some features still need to be enhanced when it comes to reporting, however, the team is very open for feedback and enhancement in their system. Everything we have asked has been provided to us has been implemented

Thanks you so much Maria for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

One stop solution for our reputation management needs.

Localyser is a very cost effective solution to managing reviews from a single console. The tablet based review collection module also helps in collecting reviews as efficiently as possible.

Pros

Consolidates all our reviews (positive & negative) in one location and does away with the need to log into multiple systems.

Cons

The system is quite efficient so i personally feel that it has all the features we need in a reputation management solution.

Thanks a lot for your feedback, really appreciate it.

Very useful software to see all reviews in one place!

Having all reviews in one place has saved my loads of time and effort.

Pros

Great dashboard, all online reviews in one place, huge timesaver, my boss loves it because of the weekly reports, very easy to use even for users that are not super tech savy.

Cons

Nothing stands out as a con, has saved my loads of time compiling reviews for my boss from a variety of sources.

Thanks so much Ina, really appreciate your review.

After using Localyser, we realized how to look at our reputation as a company

Managing our online reputation

Pros

Easy to use One place for all online reviews Value for Money Dashboards are amazing Spotting negative reviews allowed us to work instantly to solve them Improve our reputation online

Cons

What they offer now is great, but adding more engines to allow to manage our online reputation across more platforms

Thanks Mamoun, much appreciate your feedback and positive review.

Finally, a review management platform built for the MENA region.

Pros

Zomato is such an important platform to monitor here in the UAE and Google is now coming on like gangbusters so having localyser platform centralize my review management and response is excellent. In addition, business listing management services too. The platform is pretty easy to navigate and figure out. Good value too.

Cons

Nothing really jumps out, we are happy.

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it.

Track all the reviews on 1 dashboard

Pros

Dashboard Tracker Ease of Use Real Time Lead Generation

Cons

It's a great tool. I cannot think of any feature that I did not like

Thank you Habib, we really appreciate the positive feedback.

Client Review

I was only introduced to this a few months ago. I attended the training session and found it very useful. When we have any issues we have a good customer support team to assist.

Pros

Ease of use and amazing customer service.

Cons

There was nothing in particular that I didn't like.

Thank you May for the positive feedback, we really appreciate it.