Look Reviews

Look

Digital signage software with white label option

4.79/5 (14 reviews)

Jesus Garcia

Look review

Reviewed 2020-03-24

Look is easy to implement, easy to operate and the support is great.

Pros
For me Look was the only solution that met all the requirements that I had. I needed to be able to manage many screens simultaneously, from distance and in an easy way. On top of that, having the ability to pay as you go was key for a company in our stage, start-up.

Cons
It is missing some functionality that would be helpful for us but not esential

Nina Wang

Very pretty looks solution.

Reviewed 2017-10-16

It helps to save time!

Pros
Really easy to use, great and professional really 24/7 online support, working in China, I like that company have an own Plug & Play cheapest devises.

Cons
Some features is developing for now. Really waiting Content Creator, they are showed a screenshots from testing some month ago, but still waiting.

Levron Meier

Relevant information at the right time in the right place is the key to success in business.

Reviewed 2017-02-16

This service is really needed for our business. For promptly informing our customers about current promotions or prizes from sponsors. With this service we are not dependent on our location and we can send content to all our screens or on any specific screen. The content loads very fast and information reaches the consumer at right time.

Richard Laing

Not a seeded review

Reviewed 2017-03-16

The system seems very clunky and obtuse. It may be because they are aiming squarely at single end user setups. I don't know. It is odd though that they have received all 5-star reviews. The reason for my title. Maybe not but I think so. It could just be me and my ability to grasp the highly intuitive nature of the layout.

Pros
Nothing or maybe price could not really tell.

Cons
Could not get very far. The system seems to require a player attached to function. And that might be because it is set up to be a single player system.

Response from Look

Hi Richard. To be honest, your review looks pretty surface, but anyway we appreciate it. We always notify our fresh users, that in order to try our service they will need to use any device on Android 4.4 or higher with our app installed on it from the PlayMarket. If you're looking for solution which you're going to use with the screens, how can you test all its capabilities without any screen. As I know our support team has given you the opportunity to add one of our own screens in order to help you to test the features you wanted. But you'd been used this chance only for about the several minutes. We give our users 14 days of FREE Trial without any functional limits, because we beleive, that 5 or 10 minutes is not enough time to explore any B2B solution as well as ours. And only after experiencing all the features and possibilities of the solution it would be possible to make some conclusions and give the objective advices to others.

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Jordane McCalla

Attractive Interface

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-01-21

Convenient in many arenas!

Pros
Really easy to use and assistance with setting up the devices are readily available

Cons
Has the potential to develop greater applications and features but it performs its current duties well

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Irina Bochkareva

User-friendly Service

Reviewed 2017-02-09

We are very pleased using the service. Thanx to the developers for a simple interface. Working smarter with the right toolkit.

Evgeny Kirillov

LOOK digital signage solution

Reviewed 2017-02-13

LOOK digital signage solution is a modern, easy-to-use and really powerful tool for the product promotion, which has a convenient and user-friendly interface. Due to implementation of the LOOK system we've significantly reduced network maintenance costs and improved the speed and a quality of daily work with our screens. In a word, I'm fully satisfied.

Nikolay Bazin

Reviewed 2017-02-09

Using LOOK via its HDMI sticks for the couple of months with the LCDs in the waiting areas at my car washes. Regularly broadcasting mixed playlists with special deals & IPTV. Everything works properly. Nothing special, but simple and reliable. Could be even better with some feeds (weather, sports & etc.).

Anastasia Mizgareva

Easy to use service

Reviewed 2017-02-07

Easy to use service. I don't need to be a system administrator to manage the content on our screens. We enjoy the ability of playlist playback offline. The only one I would like you add to your application is RSS.

Pros
Creating and scheduling playlists

Response from Look

Hello, Thank you for your review!
The RSS feeds you can add through our Content Creator will be released soon!

Denis Polovoy

Definitely, quickly deployed.

Reviewed 2017-01-30

A little time spent on the installation of the application, but then, after the addition of devices, everything went pretty quickly. All are 12 monitors in different shopping centers are working well. We are looking forward creator, guys promised! And by the way suport quite efficiently and expeditiously.

Ben Scadden

Simple, smart cloud-based CMS

Reviewed 2020-03-31

LOOK delivers a premium remote CMS experience. From my initial discussions with the team through to implementation, they were with us every step of the way. The product is easy-to-use and the team is constantly looking at ways to improve or offer more features. Support is excellent and queries are always addressed promptly and thoroughly. Given their price point, I believe LOOK is the best product in its sector.

Pros
LOOK's digital signage solution is very intuitive, reliable and extremely well-priced. They are constantly looking to improve the product and their integration of social-media platforms is extremely valuable for my client base.

Cons
There's literally nothing I don't like about this software. It has been ideal for our circumstances.

Maria Fomina

Thanks to Look

Reviewed 2017-02-14

Really liked the interface of the CMS system, fell in love with it at first sight. At the time of my acquaintance was not enough assistance inside of the account. But now it is. Easy chat, which you quickly answer. Super!

Valerie Denisov

Thank You!

Reviewed 2017-02-07

Just a couple of months ago I met by chance with Look employees, quickly found a use for the service in a my network of souvenir shops. Thank you very much for simplifying the interaction with my customers.

Akara Nguy¿n

Very easy to start

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-02-07

I've never heard about digital singage before. And it was quite diffucult to control our monitors with all devices. Sometimes it may have took weeks to delete old movie. So somebody told me about signage. And I found Look. Our 20 displays are working fine with it. It took about 2 hours to make everything. So i though that it will be much harder.

Pros

Cons
More functions about content