Look Reviews

Simple, smart cloud-based CMS

LOOK delivers a premium remote CMS experience. From my initial discussions with the team through to implementation, they were with us every step of the way. The product is easy-to-use and the team is constantly looking at ways to improve or offer more features. Support is excellent and queries are always addressed promptly and thoroughly. Given their price point, I believe LOOK is the best product in its sector.

Pros

LOOK's digital signage solution is very intuitive, reliable and extremely well-priced. They are constantly looking to improve the product and their integration of social-media platforms is extremely valuable for my client base.

Cons

There's literally nothing I don't like about this software. It has been ideal for our circumstances.

LOOK best choice for Digital Signage

KORUS Consulting and LOOK are long-standing, trustworthy and successful partners. Why do we value our partner? For high professionalism, willingness to individually approach each project, for flexibility and focus on the maximum joint result. We consider LOOK to be one of the best platforms within the Russian Digital Signage market for solving tasks of medium and large businesses. It's great that the LOOK team is constantly developing the functionality of their solution, responding to the growing needs of our customers and the latest market trends.

Pros

Easy to manage multimedia content on many displays. API to get data from external resources. Stable software

Cons

Not available for Windows, Linux, etc (available only for Android OS).

First experience with digital signage

Easy to use and most required options are present

Pros

Ease in remote management of the Android players Visual editor for layout is intuitive (user of layers) Adding a player does not require technical knowledge from the customers Grouping of players to show the same content

Cons

Needs more granularity in scheduling playlist and content.

Not a seeded review

The system seems very clunky and obtuse. It may be because they are aiming squarely at single end user setups. I don't know. It is odd though that they have received all 5-star reviews. The reason for my title. Maybe not but I think so. It could just be me and my ability to grasp the highly intuitive nature of the layout.

Pros

Nothing or maybe price could not really tell.

Cons

Could not get very far. The system seems to require a player attached to function. And that might be because it is set up to be a single player system.

Hi Richard. To be honest, your review looks pretty surface, but anyway we appreciate it. We always notify our fresh users, that in order to try our service they will need to use any device on Android 4.4 or higher with our app installed on it from the PlayMarket. If you're looking for solution which you're going to use with the screens, how can you test all its capabilities without any screen. As I...

Great digital signage system

Till now, it’s great and I have great ambition about it :)

Pros

Really easy to use and with a lot of depth, it’s the perfect software for small and bigger retailer that want to entertain / advertise while improving their margen thanks to a really good pricing

Cons

So far I don’t see much you could add besides some integration with more Tv so that we don’t have to put a player .

einfache Signage Software

Starkes Handling im Backend.

Pros

Online Bedienbarkeit mit Android und Webportal. Sehr schnell. RSS, Wetter, Webseite möglich!

Cons

Es könnte einen kostenlosen (7 Tage) Testmodus für weitere Bildschirme geben.

Best option available

It's been lovely, for more than 3 years now!

Pros

Design and functionality are great, as well as pricing

Cons

Can't really think of anything at the moment. It's been a breeze

Exelent CMS

Exelent, I always recomned to my costumers

Pros

I found this CMS and exelent software for digital signage, I beed using others, but this is very friendly and usefull.

Cons

It price should be better, and give the chance to buy fron 1 life time license

Look LTD

the level of satisfaction is good I didn't face any issue with using LOOK LTD in the past 2 years

Pros

what alike the most about Look LTD is you you can control more than a screen at the same time and you can change the content based on your objective

Cons

what I see in most software is that development in the software every 6m to 12m but I don't see that in look LTD

Easy and powerfull softwear

great will continue to use

Pros

Very easy to use and a big functional, a lot of examples for content to start

Cons

nice widjets for instagram, news, weather, and more others. This is very useful for our customers get this info from our displays.

Excellent product with excellent support

An excellent product, and an extraordinary customer support department, always attentive to our requests. Due to the cost-benefit ratio, there is no better option on the market.

Pros

It is a software with a great cost-benefit ratio, its interface is extremely simple to use, the interaction with the functions are quite intuitive. With this software the possibility of changes and updates of the customers is practically immediate. It is just what we needed to give the answer that our customers deserve.

Cons

It would be worthwhile to implement new functions that give us the possibility of offering new experiences to our customers.

Look review

Look is easy to implement, easy to operate and the support is great.

Pros

For me Look was the only solution that met all the requirements that I had. I needed to be able to manage many screens simultaneously, from distance and in an easy way. On top of that, having the ability to pay as you go was key for a company in our stage, start-up.

Cons

It is missing some functionality that would be helpful for us but not esential

2 Minutes setup service on any Android

In general, I can’t say anything bad, I wish good luck to the guys in developing this service.

Pros

Often I use this to publish our development map, I use the screen sharing functions with the main content + interesting news feeds.

Cons

I’m not a very demanding person to this kind of software, I just set up everything that I need very quickly.

Look Digital Signage

Love the simplicity of the cloud base software. Easy to use and works straight away. I also like the pre-set Covid templates. It was helpful.

Pros

Easy of use. Does exactly as the ad. Don't need to be IT guy to understand how to use it.

Cons

Not enough enough templates, if there were more animated templates like the Covid templates. That would be great.

Very pretty looks solution.

It helps to save time!

Pros

Really easy to use, great and professional really 24/7 online support, working in China, I like that company have an own Plug & Play cheapest devises.

Cons

Some features is developing for now. Really waiting Content Creator, they are showed a screenshots from testing some month ago, but still waiting.

Relevant information at the right time in the right place is the key to success in business.

This service is really needed for our business. For promptly informing our customers about current promotions or prizes from sponsors. With this service we are not dependent on our location and we can send content to all our screens or on any specific screen. The content loads very fast and information reaches the consumer at right time.

Cons

Great bang for your buck and simple to use

Pros

Look makes it really easy to get something professional up and running with little IT / Design knowledge.

Cons

The visual editor could be slightly more intuitive.

Easy to setup and update Digital Signage Solution

Pros

- Easy Setup - Easy Update - Screen status tracing

Cons

Significant monthly fee if you are not updating frequently

Attractive Interface

Convenient in many arenas!

Pros

Really easy to use and assistance with setting up the devices are readily available

Cons

Has the potential to develop greater applications and features but it performs its current duties well

Gran software a buen precio

Pros

Interfaz muy intuitiva, versátil, potente.

Cons

Alguna app más seria interesante. Integración en otros s.o. como senos.

User-friendly Service

We are very pleased using the service. Thanx to the developers for a simple interface. Working smarter with the right toolkit.

LOOK digital signage solution

LOOK digital signage solution is a modern, easy-to-use and really powerful tool for the product promotion, which has a convenient and user-friendly interface. Due to implementation of the LOOK system we've significantly reduced network maintenance costs and improved the speed and a quality of daily work with our screens. In a word, I'm fully satisfied.

Cons

Using LOOK via its HDMI sticks for the couple of months with the LCDs in the waiting areas at my car washes. Regularly broadcasting mixed playlists with special deals & IPTV. Everything works properly. Nothing special, but simple and reliable. Could be even better with some feeds (weather, sports & etc.).

Easy to use service

Easy to use service. I don't need to be a system administrator to manage the content on our screens. We enjoy the ability of playlist playback offline. The only one I would like you add to your application is RSS.

Pros

Creating and scheduling playlists

Cons

Hello, Thank you for your review! The RSS feeds you can add through our Content Creator will be released soon!

Definitely, quickly deployed.

A little time spent on the installation of the application, but then, after the addition of devices, everything went pretty quickly. All are 12 monitors in different shopping centers are working well. We are looking forward creator, guys promised! And by the way suport quite efficiently and expeditiously.