MailMonitor Logo

Suggested alternatives

hubspot-marketing
semrush
constant-contact

My overall experience with MailMonitor has been great. I have been able to service my clients, and help them improve their deliverability with the assistance of these tools.
I like the reputation and quality of the seed list. It gives us an accurate picture around email domains that need to attention and improvement.
I would like to see more information around the spam trap data that is provided through their monitoring services.

SM

Sam M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Deliverability Monitor

My overall experience with MailMonitor has been great! I have been able to service my clients, and help them improve their deliverability with the assistance of these tools.

Pros

MailMonitor provides a cost effective option to conduct email seed testing for the clients I provide deliverability services to. I have had experience with many tools in this space, with similar offerings, and MailMonitor provides the most bang for your buck!

JS

Jennifer S.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Effective email deliverability audit

Extremely pleased with their level of expertise, their thoroughness, and the time they took to explain the intricacies of the technical aspects of the service, so that I could explain this to our leadership.

Pros

Mailmonitor was incredibly responsive and I spoke with high level experts. They were committed to scaling their service to my needs, even though my organization is a small non profit.

Cons

I did not encounter an issues with our experience with mailmonitor. We were not able to utilize the more robust features of their service being a small org, but they were open to scaling their services to our needs and offered several options.

JJ

Jeff J.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Email Deliverability Made Easy

It helps me spot potential deliverability issues that my email management team may have missed.

Pros

Implementation is simple, the graphical interface makes it extremely easy to monitor your deliverability rates and to spot potential issues and the price is reasonable for what it does (i.e. helping you make sure more of your emails reach the inbox).

Cons

Some of the seed emails get removed by our ESP for various reasons, which makes it look like we are having deliverability issues when in fact we aren't. It's easy enough to replace them but it would be nice if the software sent you notice of their removals by the ESP and offered an automated way to replace them.

SB

Steven B.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Phenomenal product

Pros

Mailmonitor has been phenomenal at getting me in touch with my clients, and keeping tabs on their response rate! Very easy user interface and stellar customer service. Very impressed by the caliber of service and quick response time of the help. 10/10!

Cons

This product does what it sets out to do, lets you monitor your email campaigns effectively and gives you the information needed to keep, and retain future clients!

NB

Naresa B.

Architecture & Planning, 201-500 employees

Really important for email marketing

Customer support has been fast and helpful.

Pros

Their global coverage of seeds. The amount of seed tests allotted per month allows us to run enough tests to inbox all of our campaigns.

Cons

The reset password feature was a little buggy for us but we got it figured out with support fast

AC

Aluna C.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

An uncomplicated tool that's essential to our business.

I've not needed any support from their team, but the onboarding process was really informative and the product itself is really intuitive. We'll be a customer for life.

Pros

For us, it's the ease of use. We set it up and now our process is streamlined to get the data we need for each campaign. It's straight forward, and for the cost, it's value is easily justifiable and essential to our marketing team.

Cons

For this price, there honestly aren't any cons. It's a great tool.

BM

Boris M.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

A Must Have For Email Campaigns

So far so good!

Pros

I don’t know how I ran my business without Mailmonitor. It really helps me stay on top of my companies communication. Most importantly the interface is very intuitive which is why I recommend it to all my colleagues.

Cons

I don’t have any complains so far. Does what I need.

BS

Bryce S.

Medical Devices, 201-500 employees

Fantastic customer support

We came to Mail monitor when our Ip and Domain reputations were in the toilet ( to put it mildly ). Through there expertise and knowledge we came up with a plan to take our reputation from the outhouse to the penthouse. 1 year later and we are in great place. We have a high reputation on IP and Domain and with the help of our email sales our company just went from a private company to a public one. IPO ! Thank you mail monitor!

Pros

The customer support is awesome. The patience and expertise is their best attributes.

Cons

I'm a positive person and don't have any cons right now.

SS

Sierra S.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Couldn’t do it without MailMonitor!

Pros

The ability to know exactly where my emails go and how my customers interact with them is extremely valuable to my email marketing success.

Cons

So far I don’t have any critiques. MailMonitor has done everything I need it to do!

MM

Milena M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great tool for monitoring and improving email deliverability

Awesome customer service! They even offer Deliverability Assessment if you need an expert opinion about your current situation.

Pros

After struggling with the effectiveness of our email marketing campaigns, we finally found MailMonitor. Most of the other similar products seemed overpriced for the size of your agency. With MailMonitor we found the software that really improved our email campaigns deliverability for a very reasonable cost.

Cons

No cons so far! No integration needed, just a simple setup. Cloud based SaaS that can be put in practice immediately.

RB

Ryan B.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Great App, Great Price

Pros

Has everything you need to monitor your program at a fraction of the price of the big guys. Never using anyone else again

Cons

None at all, it is a great product. Highly recommend.

TB

Todd B.

Public Relations and Communications, self-employed

Better Email Deliverability Now

Pros

It was impressive to see how quickly email clients and platforms in the marketplace were reacting to my emails to my contacts nationally. I could easily tell which of my emails were getting through and which ones weren't. And when they weren't, MailMonitor helped remedy that.

Cons

I wish the monthly monitoring was less expensive so my biz could afford to keep monitoring all year long.

JS

Jazmine S.

Design, self-employed

Game changer!

Pros

Knowing how I’m reaching clients has been a game changer. Mailmonitor has helped improve response rates, which has directly translated into more customers! The interface is a breeze to navigate, and customer service was quick to respond to any issues I had with integration. A must have for any business!

Cons

Mailmonitor has everything I need. There’s nothing I dislike about it so far!

MM

Mark M.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Email deliverability data for business development success

Overall the experience has been good. We love the platform and the ability to monitor email deliverability health across all our domains.

Pros

Cons

We had an issue with deliverability that required their managed services team to help us, but we never heard back from them. This was during the holidays, so it could've been a crazy time for them.

NT

Nancy T.

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

Great for ensuring the success of our email campaigns

Pros

Knowing if my email campaign is going into peoples spam folder or landing in their inbox.

Cons

Nothing bad to say. Love all the features.

KH

Kat H.

Media Production, self-employed

Great Product

Pros

The personal touch the company provides is evident from the first demo. If you can’t figure out why your email is getting stuck, they help you out. Email analysis is not my forte since I’m by nature a creative, but MailMonitor has made it easy to use data to reach more clients.

Cons

Haven’t seen anything I disliked. Initially I was a little confused by the whole topic of email deliverability, but now I get it.

BD

Blair D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Helpful like we'd expect from AI

Pros

The software has really helped refine the guessing game and saved us from many headaches and wasted time. It's user ability flows with grace

Cons

Thus far nothing to dislike. Perhaps something will come in the future though right now it's so smooth and easy.

RD

Ryder D.

Higher Education, 10,001+ employees

Essential services that Work

Great customer service, very responsive and professional.

Pros

The overall experience with the services has been great, we have benefited significantly since implementing them.

Cons

We have not experienced any issues or challenges to this point.

RS

Rishi S.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

User Review

This software helped us retain a lot of our leads. Before using this product we struggled with losing leads due to lack of communication.

Pros

Product is easy to use. Very user friendly.

Cons

I had no complaints about this software.

SM

Sarah M.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Love it!

Pros

User friendly, great price point, easy to implement for other employees.

Cons

no complaints! have helped our digital marketing and customer access greatly.