MailRush.io Logo

MailRush.io

Email marketing platform for managing outreach campaigns

MailRush.io Reviews

User ratings

4.2

• Likelihood to recommend9.1/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Love using Mailrush.io makes sending email campaigns fast easy and successful. I like the email spam check tool the most it makes all the difference.
Overall easy to use yet uber thorough in helping you succeed.
The customer service is not only horrendous but rude.
The reporting dashboard is missing a some key analytics.

MailRush.io users...

HubSpot CRM-logocaret
listing-logo

HubSpot CRM

Snov.io-logocaret
listing-logo

Snov.io

How would you rate MailRush.io?

How about 1000 Emails a month?

Highly recommend mailrush if you're looking to do any form of cold email marketing. Don't do it using gmail or other providers.

Pros

we bought a new domain just for cold email approach and mailrush helped us warm up the domain, setup automation emails. This is the best tool to start any cold email marketing

Cons

not a con but has a learning curve to it.

Great Product and even better customer support

My over all experience has been very enjoyable with MailRush and their team!

Pros

MailRush has been very useful in allowing me to confidently and safely scale up my email marketing efforts. Their tools show you how fast you can scale and when you should slow down, enabling you to maximize your marketing efforts as efficiently as possible!

Cons

There have been small things missing along the way that allow for an easier user experience or more digestible data, however every time I have mentioned one of these minor issues, they have been met with almost instant action from their development team. I've been using their service for a few months and they have already added 3+ adjustments to their tools/functionality to directly address my concerns or requests. Very happy with this!

Steven, thank you for your feedback.

Useless

This is the first poor review i've written. I'm almost 40 years old. I changed my DNS Txt and Mx records to match the instructions. Didn't work. So, I had my webhost change the DNS records for me in case it was my error. Didn't work. Customer service was useless and told me that I shouldn't bother them with questions. That they weren't the webhost. I figured I'd wait a day or two to give the...

Pros

Leaving this review is the only positive result.

Cons

The customer service is not only horrendous but rude.

On the fence about Mailrush.io?

Pros

Set up your Campaign in Minutes, and start delivering in no time!

Cons

I would like more control of how many emails to send per day to warm up the domain.

Hi Keith, thank you for trusting our service. Now you can set a daily limit for your campaigns. You can find it under the Sending Hours feature. Enjoy!

Never using another system again...

I should have started with this system. I would have saved alot of lost time and money.

Pros

The software is user friendly. Simple to set up, easy to execute, and the help it provided me exceeded any other programming I've used in the past. I can't wait to share this product with my colleagues.

Cons

I really haven't come across anything negative so far, no complaints at all.

Thank you for the honest review.

MailRush.io review

Pros

MailRush is really good in setting up email marketing campaign and cold email marketing strategies.

Cons

Some of the feature is not too effective and some are not properly constructed. It is enough for me to utilized it for now for the work that i am doing, but i hope more update will coming soon.

Awesome software and support.

Excellent experience

Pros

The software is absolutely amazing. Easy to set up, easy to execute, and the support I received is above and beyond any other software I've used. I can't wait to continue with this software.

Cons

Nothing I can really speak of right now. Seems like the real deal.

Finally!

We use cold email outreach as a foundational platform to grow our agency. Using other programs that went through our Gsuite are not working as well as they once did. We kept losing Gmail accounts to spam filters. We knew we needed our own mail server but we are marketers not systems guys. Mailrush.io is awesome.

Pros

The software is easy to use. The onboarding process makes the program a no brainer.

Cons

The reporting dashboard is missing a some key analytics. I know they are working on them now, this is only a temporary annoyance. Considering this is the only issue it really isn't a big deal.

Excellent software for cold email reach!

There are not alot of good options for software that sends cold emails, this is a good one.

Pros

I like that when I am running an email campaign, the software will let me know if there are any spam triggers and it sends each email at a certain frequency level that you set. (Example: once every 30 seconds)

Cons

It is a little complicated to setup. The support is really good to help you get off the ground.

Awesome product

Lovin it.

Pros

Overall easy to use yet uber thorough in helping you succeed.

Cons

Setting up the DNS stuff because I am not a tech guy lol

Hello Joshua, Thank you for the feedback!

pretty good

Pretty good see above

Pros

Easy to use once you understand the options. Responsive customer support. Pay as you go billing.

Cons

I needed help to figure stuff out in the beginning. Slow and difficult contact downloads when trying to download large contact lists. Would like premade templates that can be clicked and "filled out" rather than HTML coding myself.