mangools

SEO tools that are super easy to use

mangools Reviews - Page 2

KW Finder is an easy and very intuitive keyword research tool and is a must-have!

Pros

I love the fact that KW Finder makes it very easy for me to find long tail keywords that I can rank for. KW Finder gives you a keyword score which is really easy to understand and gives you a clear idea on how well you can do. This is probably my favorite keyword tool I have used!

Cons

I know KW Finder is a suite of tools but I do wish you could pay for just one tool at a cheaper cost. For instance, I know some people only care to have the keyword tool and not the link miner. But overall this is a great tool!

EasyJet to use all in one SEO research tool

Pros

kw finder is brilliant. The other tools are nice but ik mainly use kw finder

Cons

in the keywordfinder i always have to manually search the kd per keyword.

Authentic Caring Customer Service

This is an 11/10 experience. On any day, I can reach out from Australia and go to bed knowing I will wake up, open my email and there will be [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reply. It is always kind, always understanding and every time focused on helping me enjoy our experience. Thank you!

Pros

It is rare these days to come across a company, on the other side of the world, who will go out of their way to not only deliver the product they promise and support for your education but to then go beyond that level of professionalism and offer one to one, empathetic and understanding, unconditional personal contact. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have delivered more than software. They deliver care. I cannot put a price on that.

Cons

This team cares about you. There is nothing not to like!

Hey Cliff! Thank you so much for your nice review. We'll be more than happy to assist again at any time you need! :)

Find keywords easily!

I used mangools for keyword research for articles, and it returned great results. For someone that doesn't need all the extra functionality of Ahrefs, KWFinder is an excellent option.

Pros

I used KWFinder from mangools, and it's very easy to use, even for someone that isn't super knowledgeable about SEO. It returns results that rival even Ahrefs.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints. It did exactly what it said.

Quite Possibly Best SEO for Non-Tech. People

I got immediate chat help. Appreciated the ratings to help guide my keyword searches.

Pros

SEO is not my specialty so I need a product that takes the "heavy lifting" out of the equation and makes it clear, easy and fast for me. I tried so many different ones this summer and this was the best. I liked it better than Google AdWords.

Cons

Honestly, I can not think of one thing. It was exactly what I was looking for.

Mangools - The all in one suite for SEO

Pros

Ease of use is unparalleled. You sign in and can start using it immediately. The integration is great as you can see the data through a wide range of tools each with their own expertise.

Cons

The bundle might not be for everyone. For example, I make use mostly of a couple of tools but am priced for all of them,

Best tool !

Pros

UI of the tool is very clean and easy to use, This is perhaps the most extensive and accurate SEO tool there is.

Cons

Nothing so far, But would appreciate if you guys could add the rank of a page on serpchecker when you put the url to compare with others.

Best SEO tool for the money

overall im excited to continue using this product for the foreseeable future

Pros

I've really enjoyed the accuracy of the tool and its user interface

Cons

id love to see more accurate volume metrics on more specialized topics

Good tool for easy Keyword data

Good. Would recommend for SEO novices as it is so easy to use and get you started. I use it for clients that want data in a way they can undertsand without being bombarded with acronyms.

Pros

It looks nice and is easier to navigate than other more complicated looking keyword analysis software

Cons

I felt that the data never quite matched up to other tools we were using alongside it so I always had reservations about presenting the data (MSV and strength).

Easy to use for beginners and advanced users

Pros

Easy to understand the functionality right from the beginning. Self explaining workflow.

Cons

You have to combine it with other tools for a more advanced use case. The metrics open up in separate tabs.

Nice set of tools

Pros

Good keyword research tool, rank tracking tool and more.

Cons

Not the most advanced SEO tool on the market.