Mention Screenshots (6)
Starting from: $29.00/month
Pricing model: Freemium, Subscription
Free Trial: Available (No Credit Card required)
Free trial available (no credit card required)
Key Features of Mention
- Real-time monitoring for online and social media.
- Monitor billions of sources in over 40 languages.
- Identify influencers talking about your brand or keyword.
- Connect social accounts to react within the dashboard.
- Generate reports and compare alert performance.
- Export mentions or data into PDF or CSV.
- Collaborate with your team by sharing alerts and assigning t
- Search and filter to easily find important mentions.
- Monitor from any device - Web, Mac, iOS, Android
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Public Administrations, Small Business
Android, iPhone-iPad, iPhone, iPad, Linux, Mac, Windows, Web-based, Mobile Web App
Canada, Europe, United Kingdom, United States
English, French, Spanish
FAQs, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials
• Real-time monitoring: With the ability to monitor billions of sources in over 40 languages, you won’t miss anything being said about what’s important to you. And since mentions are in real time, you’ll be able to reply right away.
•Identify influencers: Influencer scores show you the most important people talking about any of your keywords. Find subject matter experts, future brand ambassadors, and grow your community by connecting with VIPs.
•React instantly: By connecting social accounts, you don’t even need to leave your dashboard to do things like favorite a tweet, comment on a Facebook post, or email a mention to a colleague. You can even connect your Buffer account and add to your queue - all right there.
Track and analyze performance: See a summary of any mention by source type, location, sentiment, language, or time period. See a list of your most influential sources. Then easily create a report or export your data to send over to them.
•Collaborate with your team: Keep your whole team in the know by assigning tasks and sharing alerts within the app. Send your support team the tweet with a customer question, have your PR manager comment on the news article you’re mentioned in, and email your most recent guest blogger the shares of her post.
•Use Mention anywhere: Available via web and mobile app.