Metigy Reviews

4.6/5 (5 reviews)

Sam Muhar

I really enjoy using Metigy, it saves me lots of time and the AI is really practical and effective

Reviewed 2017-10-20

It actually helps me figure out how to run our social marketing program, not just execute our existing content, although it does that too. The more they deliver insights and time saving features, the more I love the AI. The Metigy people seem to be thinking about what users want, rather than what they want to build, and they deploy new features every week, or it seems like that. So I get to experience new things all the time. Biggest thing though is the better results we are getting. Most of our content metrics are at least 2x in 3 months. Give me more I say!

Pros
The suggested post times have really improved my engagement rates. The trending topics and content is really inspirational and a big time saver and I am learning a lot about social marketing and why people like my content. I have just started using their conversion tracking too which has helped me work out what content is driving traffic to the site. I did not get any of this in the other social marketing software I was using.

Cons
The interface is a bit hard to navigate at first, and it took me a while to find my way around and figure out all the functions, so the user help and introduction could be better, but it also seems to be improving.

Response from Metigy

Hi Sam

It is really great to hear that you are enjoying using Metigy. We are really dedicated to delivering a fantastic product and experience, so we really appreciate the feedback.

We have loads of new features launching soon and in the roadmap, so we hope we can keep meeting your expectations, especially with some of our new AI driven support to help you be more effective and efficient.

thanks

The Metigy Team

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Abigail Nwaocha

Great Social Media Management tool with Analytics, Content Library and Social Media Tips

Reviewed 2018-08-14

Pros
1. The first thing I noticed about Metigy was their customer support. While setting up my account, I had some issues adding my competitors facebook page, so I reached out to customer support, who explained that they were having an issue with Facebook's API and the issue was being solved. Once it was solved I was notified. 2. The Content Planner: I liked how the Metigy's IQ could publish my posts at optimal times rather than having to schedule my post myself. 3. Social Media Strategies and Tips: At the right side of Metify (in the Action tab of the orange sidebar) are suggested strategies, Tips on the number of posts to make, the number of weekly posts to publish to hit optimal post count. 4. The Analytics Dashboard: Ilike how i can create my own dashboard or generate dashboards. I like how i can compare my performance with my competitior's performance for each SM channel 5. The Media Library

Cons
1. The Orange sidebar: I wish it was collapsible. While the sidebar is great for receiving updates from Metigy's team, and for receiving tips and strategies, I wish it could be collapsed or minimized. Even more when i'm in the dashboard page. The orange sidebar is distracting and makes the analytics and stats in my dashboards look a bit squeezed. 2. Metigy is not a simple software, Unlike SM management tools such as Buffer, Hootsuites or even Loomly, Metify is a bit complex. For instance, it took me a while to figure out how to customize a post in post planner for a specific channel. e.g shortening the text of a post for Twitter.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Juan Merodio

A different but effective way with artificial intelligence.

Reviewed 2018-12-06

We easily searched for the best and safest way to manage our social networks, and although at first we were a bit distrustful of having artificial intelligence software, that changed completely when we used Metigy.

Pros
From Metigy I like everything, the easy way with which we can publish the desired content on all our social networks, artificial intelligence helps us boost the content that is related to the tastes.

Cons
There is nothing that I do not like, your customer service is very good and if I require your help they are always there.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

carolina astaiza

Social media management tool with easy Analytics manage our social media pages

Reviewed 2018-09-13

Pros
Metigy saves time and automates tasks. The main features of the software include analysis and ideas, actionable ideas, conversations of trends, monitoring of influences and competition and generation of automated reports.

Cons
it's a bit difficult to navigate at the beginning The team behind Metigy is always extremely useful and responds immediately whenever you have a problem.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Alyssa Lin

Metigy makes it convenient and easy for us to manage our social media pages on different platforms.

Reviewed 2017-11-21

Pros
Perfect for our franchise model, having to post to numerous centre pages. With Metigy we are able to do it all in one go and it allows us the freedom to schedule posts at any time which is very handy. It's also great how it gives us insights to what our best posts are and which times get the best engagement.

Cons
There have been some issues/bugs along the way, but i do understand Metigy is still a relatively new software and it is constantly improving. I'd like to make a mention that despite times where there have been issues, the team behind Metigy are always extremely helpful and respond right away whenever you have any problems.