ModuleQ Logo

ModuleQ

AI platform for sales teams

ModuleQ Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

Reviews by rating

It's fantastic, and the support team couldn't be more helpful.
No implementation with Sales Force with all the domains in my company.
So, what may appear as "not working well", turns back into the "pros" section.

Tamara G.

Partnership Review

Pros

ModuleQ is a dynamic partner for enhancing workplace productivity, offering AI-driven insights directly within Microsoft Teams. Its seamless integration with Office 365 and Salesforce ensures that users receive timely and relevant content, tailored to their work patterns. The overall value and convenience provided by ModuleQ's intelligent solutions make it a positive addition to any team's toolkit.

Cons

Could benefit from more granular reporting to make connections between what content is being delivered and individual user interests and trends for actionable insights.

A Truly Smart Assistant for Customer-Facing Professionals

ModuleQ has literally changed the way I prepare for customer meetings, do my industry and customer research, and share insights with my team. It saves me time, gives me more confidence that I have not missed major external news before a meeting, and gives me interesting talking points in even the most difficult customer conversations. We saw that our sales teams who used ModuleQ regularly were booking more customer meetings and so there is a direct impact to sales effectiveness as well.

Pros

Some of the best features of the product are its simplicity, ease of use, ease of integration, flexibility to customize for different roles (eg banker, sales person etc), and it's rapid and unobtrusive learning model. Time to a high level of effectiveness is less than 3 weeks. The insights come to you, rather than you having to search for them, and the helpfulness of this in the workflow of a busy professional cannot be overstated. Using ModuleQ allows me to be better prepared for any customer or prospect conversation!

Cons

Some of the nice to haves for this software (I believe some are on the roadmap), would be availability of premium research content, ability to collaborate using the insights, new data sets (eg deals, ESG), and integration into other sales / frontline tools, for an even more seamless user experience.

RF

Roy F.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great AI assistant, lacking local language support/relevance

Pros

I love the pre-meeting briefs, integration with Salesforce, email, calendar, etc. Ease of use and almost no setup time is also a big plus, and of course the integration with LSEG's/Refinitiv's news and data!

Cons

Coming from Israel and managing Israeli clients only, many times the integration with Salesforce does not pick up the right accounts which results in irrelevant information. Moreover, even when the right accounts are being picked, the information is being searched in English and missing most of the Israeli media / Hebrew news relevant to the companies I'm meeting. If it would've local language support, this would've been a game changer for me.

CH

Chris H.

Great Product

It's fantastic, and the support team couldn't be more helpful

Pros

Easy to use and configure to individual preferences. The content is great and really detailed.

Cons

At times you receive the same content on a number of occasions.

Sd

Simone d.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Fantastic pre-meeting analysis

Having used ModuleQ for some years now I love how it has integrated into my experience in Teams and with Refinitiv allowing me to get market insight, connect quickly to the relevant market data and find key news pieces that add to the quality of my customer interactions. I couldn't stress enough how easy it has been to set up and how relevant the news and updates I receive are to my day-to-day business conversations.

Pros

It gives me frequent and customizable updates around what is happening in the market with my customers and keeps me informed on key developments so I always have something to start the conversation with.

Cons

I would love to see this be developed to include individuals as well for when I'm speaking to HNWI individuals, for example, but I can imagine that will soon follow suite.

EF

Eric F.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Information people care about, delivered where they work, and easy to action

The team at ModuleQ listened and learned what we were trying to solve for, partnered with us on a solution and process that worked for all, and it led to a highly successful deployment. It was the opposite of a transactional experience, and embodied the right approach to long term collaboration.

Pros

It is up and running instantly and delivering value within hours. It gave us a new way to make sure that our users got critical information delivered to them in Teams, which was where people wanted to get information. The support was tremendous and the potential has endless limits.

Cons

Nothing that was a big con that comes to mind.

Nick S.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Timely half page summary information you want, in 1 place, collated from multiple sources

This is a must have tool for anyone who works with customers - Sales, Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Products (who engage with Customers in describing their products' features and functionality), Marketing (distributing product info to customers).

Pros

Timely information in 1 place, collated from multiple sources, summarized to about half a page - only about what I care to know, and nothing about what I don't care to know! I can train it to improve as well.

Cons

Not really a con, as we all know that getting private company information is a big difficult. However, if you contact awesome ModuleQ folks, they even get those "turned on" fairly quickly. So, what may appear as "not working well", turns back into the "pros" section!

FS

Francisco S.

ModuleQ

Good so far. Support from customer success managers has been great in particular.

Pros

Interesting articles sent to me based on my preferences. Quick snapshot of news impacting client ahead of a meeting.

Cons

Roadmaps for LSEG/ModuleQ would be nice to see, otherwise, no cons to think of.

PD

Peter D.

LSEG Sales specialist review

Very positive and a no brainer to use for a sales person

Pros

easy to use and high level headlines are great to read through prior to my day/week of meetings

Cons

some non applicable articles and links but not too man

Capital Markets, 10,001+ employees

Account Management

It's been a very positive experience so far. I've only used it for a short time. However, what I've seen so far has been helpful in my daily workflow.

Pros

The application knew when I had a meeting with a client coming up on my calendar. It automatically brought in news and analytics about the said company prior to my call.

Cons

I'm waiting for more features with the product.

CM

Chris M.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Timely and actionable insights for salespeople

ModuleQ is used by our highest performing salespeople to consistently beat quota. Armed with the right insights at the right time, our sellers are better equipped to advance the customer conversation in both sales and retention efforts.

Pros

Super easy to configure and set up. Instantly starts providing insights, which continuously improve through AI. Pre-meeting briefings provide just-in-time insights about clients and prospects.

Cons

There was some transitional work to migrate onto our new Office365 tenant.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Making an impact with Sales teams

We are delivering new sales collateral to our sales teams in MS TEAMS based on their preferences. ModuleQ team is great to work with. Regular cadence of meetings to discuss progress and new ideas. Team are very responsive.

Pros

Proactively delivering useful information/content to sales managers. Easy to set up. Integrated into MS Teams.

Cons

Would like to see more on the AI side around how it learns from responses and what it changes for a user when it comes to content delivery.

JM

Jay M.

Excellent Source For BI and Prospecting

Very Good - Highly recommend

Pros

I am a Teams User for ModuleQ - I like the way I receive business critical information on a daily basis

Cons

Only thing I would suggest is a more intuitive curated version of certain topics.

km

kendall m.

A useful tool

Very positive and it keeps improving.

Pros

The way it links what I follow and alerts me to what I am interested in

Cons

takes daily work to tune is and load all the data I cover

mm

meryem m.

Useful tool

Pros

Easy integration. Automation pre meeting briefing

Cons

There is nothing that i dislike about this product

Very useful for sales

The ModuleQ team is helpful and responsive.

Pros

Delivers a complete, relevant and concise summary of the news related to the topics I am most interested in (my clients).

Cons

ModuleQ having data from SalesForce as well would be useful.

JY

Joyce Y.

Daily news

Pros

I like the feature of receiving news in Microsoft Team for the companies that I am interested in.

Cons

I have not experienced anything that I don't like yet.

AV

Allan V.

Module Q review

Pros

Excellent assistance and post sale service.

Cons

No implementation with Sales Force with all the domains in my company.

EB

Ewa B.

Review of ModuleQ

Pros

Meeting prep summaries are useful to some extent

Cons

Redundant news stories on irrelevant entities

CK

Christiane K.

Good service

Good experience so far, information about companies we are going to meet is provided as soon as the invitation is in outlook.

Pros

The software is easy to use and very reactive.

Cons

Would like the software to incorporate all companies in advance.

AH

Andy H.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

user experience

Pros

the app is easy to use, a few clicks would get me news.

Cons

So far so good, dont have enough experience on it yet to comment for cons