Morningscore

SEO tool for webshop owners, digital agencies & enterprises

Morningscore Reviews

Pros

Easy to use, good recommendations to improve ranking, many tools now and more to come. An alternative to SEMRush just to focus on what you need, very nice User Interface.

David M.

The interface is very intuitive and nice. The software itself has great potential.

Cons

Still a bit early on so they lack some functionality.

I haven't used this to it's full potential YET so i can't comment on anything negative.

David M.

4.8

SEO Simplified by Morningscore.io

Morningscore has been my SEO steppingstone. With all the hype, it's hard to determine where to start. With prioritized task lists, competitor insights, this is the tool.

Pros

Morningscore identifies the key metric for SEO, the Google Adwords value of your organic search, by keyword. Add three competitors to see their keyword strategies, and you’ve completed step one of onboarding. Starting out, view prioritized tasks to improve your SEO, with valuable resources a click away. If you’re an SEO expert you’ll appreciate reducing your SEO subscription spend. Agencies will love the intel. Analyze a prospect’s SEO, including health metrics (basic analysis, technical, and optimization), and show where they stand versus their competitors.

Cons

Morningscore is continuing to evolve with even greater features. The recently added user management upgrade solves the issue of sharing access with stakeholders. Adding more granularity to user access would be helpful. White-label reporting is on the roadmap. Recalculating Morningscore on filtering by keyword would be helpful.

Amazing tool, incredible Customer Service

I had few problems when the app was launched and the customer service fixed them in seconds. Very friendly team.

Pros

Cons

When the Health module reports some errors and some of them are caused by the same issue, there is no way to select all to recheck if the errors were fixed, you have to manually select each one by one and recheck clicking in "refresh data". But is surely fixed in new updates.

Hey David, thanks for the great review. Those are actually some good insights. I just discussed it with the team and the bulk recrawl function is already on our plan for the near future. Awesome to hear you like the tool! All the best, Martin

Nice interface and great potential

Pros

The interface is very intuitive and nice! The software itself has great potential!

Cons

Still a bit early on so they lack some functionality.

Hey, thanks for the review! You are right, the tool is young but I hope we don't disappoint with the frequent updates. Let me know if I can help with anything in the chat! All the best, Martin

If you love seo tools...you gonna love morningscore

I love it, really good app if you work with seo

Pros

What i love of morningscore is the add a value to your traffic. This aproche is correct, because if you work on seo/sem, not all keyword worth the same. So you get the traffic and the value of your traffic and you can compare against your competitors. Another feature i love is they show your traffic/value overtime in a graphic so is more easy to view and is not a plain number that you need to remember Morning score include also: - ranktracker - win and lost keyword positions - missions - win and lost traffic value - amazing support - constant improved - work with several data sources Morningscore is a really nice way to understand what happen with your seo or your competitors. - Great way to get insight - keyword ideas -

Cons

Is on early stage, some features sometimes get bug and seem there is some problem with the data. The interface is not movil friendly (really anoying if you wanna check the data in your phone) No phone app

Thank you for the nice review Ale! Always working to make the platform better for happy users like you. If you haven't had the chance to explore it lately, we released the v2.0 update in February '19 that includes the OnPage Crawler Tool that simplifies all website issues important for your SEO. Looks beautiful and works great so I believe you'll like it. Plus in the v2.2 (March '19) update you...

Morningscore: The best new SEO tool.

Amazing. Been using this for a while and no regrets. Amazing new requested features being added every moth like Keyword Research!

Pros

Epic new features being added all the time. The SEO data is solid and reliable at price-point unmatched by anyone else. Backed by a team that listens and is adding features other tools avoid.

Cons

Some great new features still being built. But that is not a bad thing. It just means it's making steady progress!

A solid and effective SEO tool that works and is fun to use!

From the onboarding process right through to creating your first mission, it's been a very enjoyable experience and i don't think that often with software. The UI/UX is on point and I'm really happy with Morningscore so far and i can't wait to see what updates you bring out next. I will be recommending this to my Marketing network friends. Good job team.

Pros

SEO can sometimes be a daunting task but Morningscore can be used by a non SEO expert and makes creating tasks 'missions' fun. As soon as you enter enter your domain and competitors, Morningscore creates suggestions on not only what to improve on your site but what to fix and then displays a difficulty level on achieving these. You then create a mission to fix these. I love how easy it is to see...

Cons

Hey, a big, big thanks for your review! We're also super excited for bringing you new and improved features. And as always, you're welcome to chat with us if you have any comments or happen to experience any issues. All the best, Martin

Take Your SEO to the Next Level

I'm very happy using this tool as it helps me find link opportunities that I never found using any other SEO tools. This is the only SEO that I have used that is backed up by Ahrefs data which makes it an awesome tool.

Pros

Morningscore lets you extract valuable data from any website such as keywords, backlink profile, on page SEO, estimated traffic, and many more. You can then use the following data to create a strategic plan to outrank your competitors in search engine. Also love how this tool present its data making it easier to read even for a non tech savvy person as for every section there is a detailed explanation like how backlinks works, what's data for, and so on. Last but not the least, this is the only SEO tool that I have seen with gamification features which makes search engine optimization fun and exciting.

Cons

None! The tool simply works. They have an amazing team and real SEO experts who understands the pain of delivering easy to understand reports to clients that's why they've created this tool.

SEO Gamification, awesome!

Since the beginning it has been a pleasure to use, it is really intuitive and the learning curve is minimal.

Pros

I love the approach of Morningscore to make you aware of the money that you're saving because of your organic SEO, but the one thing that makes me log daily to Morningscore to see new missions is the game mood. I love to compete and win new buck on my Morningscore value. awesome!

Cons

It still has some bugs, I use mac and Chrome and sometimes the buttons won't work.

Hey David, happy to hear you like the tool! The gamification aspect is indeed something many of our users love. We really try to make SEO more interactive and engaging to work with, so it's great to hear you enjoy those features as well. As for the bugs, I'm thankful that good people like you help us out by letting us know all the errors you find, especially around each of the new releases. In any case, we will surely not let you down and the platform will only get better. All the best, Martin

The most amazing SEO SaaS

Great experience so far, responsive team, ongoing development.

Pros

It makes SEO understandbable for the business person by introducing its own metric - a currency - that is build to reflect the value generated by traffic and changes to that value by SEO interventions. The UI is clean, its easy to track competitors and compare key performance indicators of them. Gamification with missions and goals you can set and track for yourself (including how-to training manual for each mission) helps to stay on track. And it uses the quite expensive and rarely offerend AHREFS data, the most advanced service provider for backlink data.

Cons

Some stats could be a bit more specific. Website credits will be used when tracking competitors (understandably so as the data is expensive) - that limits the scope per plan.

Awesome review, thanks you so much! Good news is that we're looking into both making the website credits more fair and upgrading our current tools to display much more relevant data without sacrificing the simplicity of the tool. So one thing I can promise you is that by September/October this year, you will see Morningscore really evolve. Thanks again! Martin

Worth double its value

Pros

This tool become our top SEO tool in our company. The detailed insights it helps you with are priceless. One of best features (for us) is the Competition keywords checking. The support team is very fast in replying to any requests. That’s a plus to me too.

Cons

Nothing until now... I can’t find anything negative to report.

Makes SEO fun for non-technical Professionals

Pros

SEO is quite an ever-changing game for most of us who are anything but technical marketers by profession. Morningscore makes SEO fun, more specifically it gives us tips on what to do. Love the keyword tracking and backlink analysis as well. Heard they've their source from ahref, which is quite a trusted authority.

Cons

Currently the backlink only shows domain rank, hopefully more data can be on the specific url instead of generalized.

Thank you for the nice review Serena! We;re happy making a platform that people like you enjoy using. In fact, you're very correct -- one of primary goals is to gamify the platform so that SEO becomes fun and understandable by those who don't have the time and resources to bury themselves deep in data. Have you had the chance to explore the most recent update in the platform (v2.2 More Missions)?...

Very Happy With My Decision to Purchase Morningscore...Worth Every Penny!

I'm very happy with my decision to purchase a subscription to Morningscore. It has improved my stats and have seen results in just a few short months.

Pros

I've been a blogger since Oct 2012 and never focused on learning SEO. In the past, if I ranked for something it was nice but I just wrote for my users. In Nov, I started a new blog and at the beginning of the year I made a goal to start focusing on my SEO skills. I purchased Morningscore subscription so that I could easily track my rankings and improve my SEO skills. From January until now I have gone from 900 pageviews to over 4,000. I load up my missions and work towards completing them. I still have a ways to go on learning my SEO but morningscore has made it so much easier. If you are looking to improve your SEO skills, I highly recommend purchasing this software. It is very similar to SEMRush but without the crazy price tag.

Cons

It is expensive for a beginner but keep in mind that it takes spending money to make money. Your tools, including Morningscrore, is a business expense and is well worth the investment.

Morningscore - A SEO Tool of Great Promise

Pros

It is a complete package which means you get to monitor SEO activities, do competitor analysis, track keywords, audit site, and build links with Ahrefs data integration. Next, the beginner-friendly user interface. It shows what's necessary for users rathar than cluttering the navigation with tons of uncessary options. Finally, the features and pricing deserves a mention especially for a person who's new to SEO world.

Cons

It's a tool of great promise but still a lot of work to do to become a best-seller of its kind. Their roadmap is exciting and integration with Google Analytics is really a must to leverage the maximum benefit out of it. Also, it would be good if the domain count and keyword limit are increased for every plan.

Hey Delon, thanks for the honest review! It's good to see where our users encounter problems so we can focus on that. One thing I can share is that we're reworking the website credit systems so that it's more fair for users like you. We're actually really excited to release many of the new updates and changes, so it's just a matter of time. All the best, Martin

Refreshing Treat To Up Your SEO Game

Glad i was then a beta-tester and now a loyal user.

Pros

Missions. That's the stuff that gets you going in the Google SEO game within Morningscore. Not just that, this nifty software as a service does keyword monitoring and backlink profile. However the best part about Morningscore is the dev team willingness to listen up and improve their platform based on user's input. Respect.

Cons

If Morningscore can bring in Bing SEO optimization, this will be a dream come true. Woots!

Hey Philip, awesome to hear you find value in the tool. Also happy to hear we've had you around since the 2018 BETA. I especially like your insights about Missions -- the recognition you give us proves that we're really trying to take a new approach in the SEO industry. And as you mentioned, we're always trying to improve, and new and better features will be released faster as the team grows. Thanks again, and if you'd like to get in touch, chat with us on through the support on the website or send me a mail. All the best, Martin

For anyone in need of an AIO SEO tool

Overall, this is a great tool to add to your stack. It's affordable and you don't have to commit to it. Try it out. End the service if you don't find actionable steps that will help improve your website. But I'm sure you'll find something of value from their data.

Pros

The interface is polished and easy to use. Morningscore pretty much surpasses the big players in this industry when it comes to how the tool looks. There isn't anything clunky about the design. They also provide solid data and actionable steps.

Cons

Every company had to start somewhere and Morningscore is currently in the earlier stages of development. This both exciting and scary. The reality of any young company is that there is a higher chance of it developing in a direction that you don't agree with or closing down. They have a lot on their plate as they need to constantly improve their tools and work on growing a business. You will also need a lot of patience as the team develops the product in stages.

Hey, thank you for the honest review! Yes, the reality is that we're still young and there's a lot of development and looking at it positively, that's also what allows us to bring in novelty features to happy users like you. Awesome to have you in the tool! Martin

Excellent SEO health checker tool

Accuracy is more important than anything in SEO ranking tool and Morning Score is very accurate to me as compared to many other tools in the market so I am happy with the tool.

Pros

This is all in all easy to understand SEO tool that does not need a lot of efforts. User Interface is very attractive and it provides all the information related to keyword ranking, backlinks , website health in just one easy to understand keyboard. Morningscore is clearly one of the best tool I have in my portfolio amony many other SEO tools.

Cons

The package I have is for 5 websites that seems too low , I wish they add more websites to the starter plan.

Hey Munir, very happy to hear you find value in the tool! We are indeed in the process of changing our website credits to make it more fair / transparent and easier to use. All the best, Martin

Morningscore is unique and one of the most beautiful and insightful SEO tools I ever seen

The support and services provided is one of a kind and I am a very happy customer

Pros

One thing i love with Morningscore is the simplicity of the SEO tool, it helps you understand the most complicated part of competitor research or analytics in a very simple form and provides missions or tasks you can do to fix the SEO issues or improve the ranking. The mission suggestion is fantastic and I fully recommend. The best thing that i really really like about this tool is the comprehensive health check. It is one of a kind and covers lots of search engine ranking factors and it also provides suggestions to fix it.

Cons

Nothing, the system does what it is designed to do but i will probably ask for more feature. It will be nice if you can analize content

Great tool to monitor SEO score, rankings and identify areas of improvement

Really good, the team are responsive and it's getting better each few months.

Pros

I love the gamification element, and how the dashboard makes it easy to see which direction our efforts are moving. The current feature set is good, and I can monitor rankings and get keyword suggestions based on my competitors as well as take advantage of premium link data from Ahrefs :) The team is working hard on making this a really useful platform and their roadmap is exciting.

Cons

A few areas that are not yet are coming soon in the roadmap for example keyword research tools and integration with google webmaster tools / analytics!

Hey, thanks for the honest review! I can really resonate with what you said about the key features in the roadmap -- everyone on our team wants to get these things out as soon as possible so that we can bring you even more new (and unseen) things. But as you've probably seen, currently our team is still growing so it does still take us about a month between each bigger update. Thanks once again for sharing your experience, and if you have any suggestions or find issues, you're welcome to chat with us. All the best, Martin

Best SEO tool

Im really satisfied, good price and the best SEO software

Pros

The morning score and link scanner, and also a easy to use SEO scanner

Cons

Its still not 100% complete software :-D

Morningscore: #1 Alternative for Premium SEO Tools

My overall experience with Morningscore has been excellent. Their offerings are pretty much competitive and serve a great value for money. Also, customer service is very attentive. They are a forthcoming leader in the SEO industry.

Pros

All-in-One SEO tool suite. Clean user interface. Ahrefs data integration. Affordable pricing. Promising upcoming features. Ability to add customized missions.

Cons

Relatively new offering but got the potential to become a market leader. Some features may get bugged at times but reloading a couple of time works for me.

Hey Alston, thank you so much for the nice words! You're right, it is a long journey. And looking at it positively, we are sure we'll bring happy users like you many more great features. All the best, Martin

SEO done as easy as possible

Pros

MorningScore is an awesome tool, first because of the quality of the data, that comes from the most updated database available, ahrefs, second, for the UI/UX, it's super easy to use and makes the life easier to solve small issues that might impact your website. The app is very easy to use and the team behind provides a very good support, implementing a lot of improvements quite often. Get it!

Cons

None so far, I think this app will only grow.

Hey Leonardo, thanks for the awesome review! Glad to have you aboard for our journey to infinity and beyond. All the best, Martin

Beginner Friendly Interface

Pros

Ability to Find gained / Lost back-links on Daily Basis. User Interface is Simple and Beginner Friendly.

Cons

No In-depth Competitor Analysis Tool. Keyword Tracking is Not Really Accurate.

Great SEO helper for beginners

I use it daily to track rankings for 3 of my websites. I also check the Morningscore to have a big picture of visibility changes. I also try to solve some of the missions every week.

Pros

* Morningscore is really easy to use. * You see your daily changes with one simple score. * No overwhelming set of features and menus. * Included rank tracker * The missions are the real game changer!

Cons

No really cons at the moment. Still new features coming.

Hi Jochen, thanks for your awesome review! Happy to see you find value in the tool. Feel free to chat with us if you have any comments/suggestions/issues. All the best, Martin

Easy SEO for everyone

Responsive customer care and a fast app so a really nice overall experience with Morningscore

Pros

I love the way they assign your business with actionable goals. You can do SEO even without being an expert. I have knowledge of SEO, that's why I can tell this is a fantastic tool for business owners that start.

Cons

They should provide multilocation for the websites in a single slot. Only data of a single country is provided.

The Gamefication Tool for SEO

I use Morningscore form my Online shop on a daily base.

Pros

It is really easy to understand the Data. The Data really reflects my practical experience. They give good info’s, what to do, to get better. I use it every Day. It is like you using a business simulation, easy to understand. Instead of earning points, you earn real money.

Cons

Some time you want some more data. But more is coming in the next updates.