My360

Virtual Tour Software for Photographers & Estate Agencies

visit website

My360 Reviews - Page 2

i recommend My60

I was looking for an esasy 360º system and i try My 360 without know anything about the system and the people but all our clients like this system and i very heppy with it.

Pros

The quality of the sytem, simple/easy use and support

Cons

i dont have any cons at all to be honnest

Great facilities for estate agents and for vlients

I am very happy with the customer support which is really fast and very profesional.

Pros

Easy to work with and very fast to upload in web

Cons

First upliads of properties was a bit complicated for soeone with not much knowledge in programs.

MY360 provides the solution we were looking for to provide 3d virtual tours

The MY360 solution provides my company, TourFactory-Montana an affordable solution to offer 3D virtual tours to real estate agents who are looking for a great presentation of their listings at an affordable price point for cutting edge real estate internet marketing . . .

Pros

Customer service training ease of use to create 360 tours cost of the software, monthly membership

Cons

there is nothing to not like about this product

My360 used as Training Material

I used My360 to bring training to life. I was able to bring the store into the classroom. It was absolutely amazing. The representative from the support team was the most helpful, patient person. He kept in contact me and made sure everything was working perfectly for my first class. I have been in retail business for 38 years and this was some of the best service I have ever seen from a company. Great Leadership from the person who is running the company.

Pros

It was so easy to use. The software worked in situations of over 50 people signing on and using it

Cons

I had no issues at all. The software met all of my needs. One suggestion would be on long tours create an opening Table of Contents so you can quickly move from one area to another. Let the user title each area or dept.

The best virtual tour software!

Pros

The My360 platform => the KISS philosophy, KEEP IT STUPID SIMPLE => no difficulties in the software. Everyone without a background of photography / IT can make their own virtual tours. It's really easy to use! The team behind My360 are very helpful.

Cons

None. The product and service are just great!

Great invention!

Its a great sales tool for my properties

Pros

Very easy to use, and support is only 1 click away

Cons

Nothing discovered yet, i am very pleased to use it

My360 Review

A great solution to make our own virtual tours without needing a professional, saving time and money. Easy to train new users so everyone can use it.

Pros

Easy to use, cost effective, easy for new users to learn.

Cons

Have to type in login and password every time as system doesn't 'remember' these.

Easy to use professional immersive app with clear design.

Saves me time.

Pros

Until I arrive back to the office the images are processed which saves me time what no one would be able to give me back. Cannot wait for the VT builder coming up. That will be another miracle I am waiting for and I am sure it will come true soon.

Fantastic software

Pros

Very easy to use and you can do ilimit virtual tours.

Cons

Sometimes when I make a big virtual tour of a house, the program starts quick but sometimes is more slow (I don't know if it's a problem of the computer or the program) The rest is fantastic.

Very intuitive, very easy to use, really love this, made the virtual tour in just a few minutes.

It makes it really easy to produce my own virtual tours, something that would normally cost me thousends of euro's.

Pros

That it is so easy to use and I really love that de supportdesk is actually real people that answer the phone!

Cons

Great software ready to compete with the market's leading platform

Between the software itself, the customer support, and the ability to compete with Matterport, the monthly expense is the only thing I could see holding people back.

Pros

It was pretty self-explanatory to get started with a slight learning curve. I'm able to access any feature I've thought about needing when constructing my virtual tours. Marketing ability is also a huge added bonus!

Cons

I would like to be able to embed the tours into social media which I understand is something the company is working on.

OTTIMO PRODOTTO

Utilizzo questa piattaforma per la mia agenzia immobiliare, oltre ad essere di facile utilizzo, devo dare un 10 e lode all'assistenza tecnica, mi hanno guidato passo passo alla realizzazione del mio primo virtual tour e anche successivamente per qualsiasi esigenza si sono dimostrati il top! Consigliatissimo

Pros

la possibilità di personalizzare interamente in virtual tour

Cons

penso che l'inserimento del paese vada migliorato, sarebbe bello avere a disposizione tutti i paesi senza dover chiedere autorizzazione

Great Product

Extremely positive, My360 was super helpful setting us up and helped out with all our questions along the way. The software itself is very easy to use and makes 3d tours so quick for us to do ourselves without having to employ a 3rd party.

Pros

Great customer service, easy to use, and the videos/ tours are good quality, have been customised with our logo so look very professional.

Cons

Have never had an issue with the software or the service, always a very positive experience

easy and efficient

I move easily in the generation of virtual reality videos contributing a plus of quality to my publications

Pros

allows me to give visibility to my properties in a more global way and is very intuitive

Cons

Before I could not raise the floor plan of the house. Already solved

No need to travel anymore!

My360 is well packed website to find the best place to live.

Pros

As a human, person, a citizen, I always wanted to find a place like My360 because this the easiest way to choose the best property, to see the best place to live!

Cons

The thing I dislike is - list of countries! There is no all the countries around the world. As a citizen of Republic of Georgia, I would like to see Republic of Georgia on My360.

Satisfied customer review

Pros

user friendly, good tutorials, great support

Cons

the menu creation a bit hard sometimes I would be happy to have a mobil application with all properties with Virtual Tour, including my ones as "special offers"

Best VR software out there!

There are not many programs out there like this one! I was looking for a program that was user friendly and not overly expensive. I am an individual Real Estate Agent and use it to create tours for my listings. My clients are impressed that not only do I offer this service for them, but how professional the tour is and that I personally am the one creating it. The customer service has been phenomenal at My360. They have gone above and beyond to help me with my questions and provide feedback on my tours with ideas of what I can do to increase their quality. I am very happy with My360 and will continue to not only use them in the future, but will recommend them to other colleagues.

Pros

The Program is user friendly. The set up tutorial demonstrated how to use the program well. It is easy to follow and understand.

Cons

The software could have more features such as music or other audio.

Simply to Use

I'm a Real State Consultant in Coimbra - Portugal, and starting to use My360 Software to made the difference between the rest of other consultants. The simply way to make any kind of Virtual Tours and all the options you have, makes it very easy and friendly to use. Strongly recommend using My360.

Pros

User friendly and it makes the difference when you want to start doing VT.

Cons

There is nothing to like less in this software.

Easy-to-Use Virtual Tour Software

Pros

I used this program for a few months at an old job. It's an easy-to-use program to create virtual tours. You can stitch photos together and upload floor plans.

Cons

The price is a little steep. However, if you need a good virtual tour program, it might be worth it.

My360 is a Perfect Company

Pros

Software Features and customer support.

Cons

Very good software with a perfect team support, they are giving always an excellent support, also the features of software is excellent. I hope they will stay like this.

Great software

I can offer to my customers a better option for their real state properties

Pros

Easy to use, affordable and many options to create a great virtual tour.

Cons

None I like everything there’s nothing about it to change

My Review

It's been incredibly useful

Pros

Ease of use Customer support Speed of 360 tour creation

Cons

Specific limitations in look that were raised with the team

Excellent service

The team was very supportive in creating my 360 tour. The quality of the tour resulted in higher traffic and sales on my site. Is a great product that returns great results. Highly recommended!

Pros

Very supportive team that guided me through the process and also came with innovative solutions. The platform is very friendly and easy to use.

Cons

None. The product and service are impeccable!