mysimpleshow Reviews

4.58/5 (12 reviews)

Alex Wallrap

My thought on using Mysimpleshow

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-02-11

I use Mysimpleshow to teach content writers in our corporation.

Pros
I have been using Mysimpleshow for almost a month, and I like how it makes it easy to create explainer videos. Mysimpleshow has organized design that allows me to explore every feature that it has. To me I view Mysimpleshow as a great presentation software.

Cons
Mysimpleshow lacks a lot of animated characters than other presentation platforms out there in the markets.

Paula Morrison

Great free video making tool

Reviewed 2016-09-07

I have used mysimpleshow to spice up my strategy presentation with a short video. It took me about 45 minutes to make a great looking 60 second video from scratch. mysimpleshow helps you write a story and automatically provides visuals for the keywords identified in the story. The visuals can be edited, replaced, and rearranged. In the last step I recorded my own voiceover, and it sounded much better than I thought! Love it!!

Pros
ease of use, all technical work is done by the software, the creators really put an emphasis on content and not on animation

Cons
mysimpleshow provides so called storylines, which help to create good content. as the service is still new, the number of storylines is limited.

Response from mysimpleshow

Hello Paula!
We are glad you like what we have to offer! We see you have a natural talent! :)
Welcome on board.

Denitta Morgan

Many cool features

Reviewed 2019-05-29

I am so happy with this platform. It easy and so much fun to use mysimplesshow and at the same time I can create nice short videos that can be used on a professional level while presenting my work at school.

Pros
I love using mysimpleshow for my presentations at school. It is a really nice platform that has a lot of nice features for making cool videos. I usually like to add a short video before starting any presentation to grab the attention of the audience. This platform does the job perfectly and all my professors are always happy with the way I present my work. Thanks to mysimpleshow!

Cons
Nothing really, but I think that it requires more templates and to be added for making new ideas.

Ankush Aggarwal

Video speaks louder than words

Reviewed 2019-01-12

Overall I had great experience creating fun videos, it's far easier than it might look.

Pros
I never created videos earlier and used to present in boring ppt slides. Used mysimpleshow to create a video to explain hackathon idea and it went great. Realized video in professional environment captures lot more attention and explains better. mysimpleshow even let's you create videos for free.

Cons
It's very easy to create videos but collection is pretty limited. Sometimes I've to think in different way because some template is not there. As website will grow, hopefully they would have more templates.

Max Mueller

Great

Reviewed 2018-07-18

Pros
Simplicity, esse of use, Overall Business value, 100% Cloud Bayer, modern architecture.

Cons
Nothing, application does work as expected and without flaws.

Fredrick Jonah

Very easy to use; tells the story you want to tell!

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-03-06

Environmental management and conservation

Pros
I especially like how versatile the software is and how I am able to convey my message across.

Cons
I thought there were limited images for some of the ideas that I wanted to convey.

Christopher Paul

Nice tool to present your product

Reviewed 2019-04-04

Mysimpleshow helped me to create nice videos for some of my school project and the audience really liked them.

Pros
This software offers a cool way to deliver your product in a professional way. I like that it is very simple to use and navigate through the online platform to create video. I really enjoy working with tool because there are many many ways to express and present your product.

Cons
The free version is missing a lot of features and the paid versions are really expensive.

Natalie Jones

Nice explanation videos with this tool

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-03-15

Mysimpleshow is a creative tool that I use to create short animated videos to make promos and to explain my ideas in a simple way while doing presentations.

Pros
-Creating video presentations with this tool is so much fun and easy -The platform can be accessed online from any device at any time and the work will be saved. -There are many features that help me to create nicely explainer videos or quick animation - I can upload my own photos and make short clips with them.

Cons
I am so nervous that I must accept the cookies from the website in order to use the platform.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Debbie Kunes

Great Tool for Teaching and Learning

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-03-20

My scholars created amazing products to evidence learning.

Pros
My Simple Show is easy to use and effective.

Cons
I would like to see improvements with AI voice narration in languages other than English.

Ahmed ali Khan

Better than excepted

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-09-30

We arw editing and making videos through mysimpleshow

Pros
The sofrware mysimpleshow is just like it's name it is very easy and simple to make a prodessional video from zero through mysimpleshow.

Cons
I am still seraching for the cons of mysipmleshow and i had not found any till now so i have nothing to mention in cons

Anna Leeds

I really appreciate this explainer video-making tool!

Reviewed 2016-09-09

I have used the tool in the classroom to give the students an introduction to different topics. I helps them understand things in an easy way before going into depth.

Pros
It is fast and pretty easy to use, and helps the students' understanding of things.

Response from mysimpleshow

Great review Anna!
Thanks for your opinion and welcome on board :)

Daneesha Rollison

Fun way to Present!

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-04-02

Pros
I like that you can use the software for multiple purposes and it offers examples and tips.

Cons
I think pricing options could be more cost effective.