Navigo Digital Signage

Cloud-based digital signage tool for businesses of all sizes

Navigo Digital Signage Reviews

Pros

I like the ease of use that the software provides. On the user end it also looks great and serves as a useful tool to visitors to and tenants of the building.

Maya H.

I loved that the process to set up and design was seamless and there is always someone live on the call to assist when troubleshooting the device.

Jenipher O.

It is pretty intuitive and the support I get when using it is the best. It is easy to keep it up to date and current.

Joy J.

Cons

I am not sure what it is missing as this is the only directory software that I am using.

Christie A.

Being charged for services that shouldn't be necessary (like how to customize the directory). No local service techs (company is based in Connecticutt and we are in Oregon).

Kevin J.

Interface and customer service are weak links.

Kevin J.

4.4

Software is great.

Pros

The graphics and the different features are great.

Cons

Updates should occur more frequently. Once a day is a be it antiqued.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us valuable feedback. Content updates to your Navigo? System may be manually sent on-demand as many times a day as needed to ensure your visitors have access to the most current building information. If your data is being automatically pulled from another source, Navigo? gives you the ability to schedule the updates as frequently as needed. Please contact us for assistance is scheduling your automatic content updates to a more frequent schedule it's really simple! We're available 8am to 6pm at 800-652-4830 and have an After-Hours Support team available at 443-302-2615.

Navigo is pretty great to have here!

Pros

We love that we are able to add personalized screens for guests and tenants

Cons

It's been hard to get people familiar with touching it for information - they tend to just stand and watch. Also we have had a few minor problems with connectivity here and there - but that could be on our end...

Thank you for great feedback! There are literally dozens of ways you can promote user engagement and interactivity and many services and applications that integrate with Navigo to truly customize and enrich your visual communications. We've organized 101+ ways to maximize digital signage at https://www.itouchinc.com/digital-signage-101. Our support teams are available Monday-Friday 8am-6pm Eastern and after hours at 443.302.2615 for assistance with your digital signage system.

Property Management Review

Pros

Customer support. I have worked well with and feel supported by our account reps.

Cons

It is not very user friendly when first introduced. It takes some training and practice to know how to correctly publish certain features.

We appreciate your feedback! We want to make sure you are aware that we still provide customer support, personalized training at no cost even if you're still using the analog system since we migrated to the cloud in 2016. Reach out for any support you need to provide your tenants with the enhanced benefits of your digital signage system. We're available 8:00am to 6:pm weekdays at 800-652-4830 and After-Hours Support can be reached at 443-302-2615 for your convenience. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with insight on your experience with your Navigo System.

easy user interface / admin a bit difficult

neutral

Pros

Easy to work with once you get the hang of it. Touch screen interface is great for users.

Cons

price and admin side of use. The cost of software is prohibitive for renewing.

Thank you for your feedback! Our Navigo?Cloud subscription starts at $45/month which provides organizations with version release updates, routine data backup, data disaster recovery, instant updates from any device with a browser and live feeds for news & weather. Understanding that this expense may not always be within customers' budgets, we also provide an on premise software bundle that gives customers access to today's software version with no ongoing fee. If you're interested in learning more about this option, please contact us at 410-451-1540.

Interface and customer service are weak links

No discrenable benefits, only the intangible of knowing the tenants like to be able to promote themselves. Overall, not a good value, but with a few improvements to the 'cons' noted above, it could be. Just don't 'nickel and dime' your customer base.

Pros

This product is a great service for our commercial real estate tenants.

Cons

Three main things: 1) Interface is complicated 2) Being charged for services that shouldn't be necessary (like how to customize the directory) 3) No local service techs (company is based in Connecticutt and we are in Oregon) These are not insignifcant issues.

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with insight on your experience with your Navigo System. We want to make sure you are aware that we provide customer support, personalized training at no cost even if you're still using the analog system since we migrated to the cloud in 2016. We're happy this is a great service for your tenants however there are more than 100 ways you could maximize your...

Digital Directory

It is a great product. Easy to use and gives us the ability to add as many of our clients as we need to.

Pros

The ability to add as many of our clients as we needed. We were able to also add building, local and leasing information.

Cons

Being charged to make changes. When Banks merge it changes the building name. To change the name and picture we are charged.

BUILDING DIRECTORY

The directory allows the individuals from off the street to come in and search for a company or a person.

Pros

I like the ease of adding companies and names.

Cons

Adding ICONS for individual companies and if you have to step away from the input of information, the screen freezes up and you have to start over.

Very good value

I bought the system so that we could do away with the sign board that was constantly out of date.

Pros

Cons

The rare occasions when it crashes and I'm not crazy about the maps.

Experience as product administrator

Overall, this has been a great experience. In the process of new upgrade so looking forward to linking to the devices being simpler from cloud.

Pros

-Fairly simple to use -Great support for troubleshooting

Cons

-Would like to see a mobile app version -adding flyers and announcements could be more streamline. -frequent need to calibrate

Excellent Product

Excellent!

Pros

It is very easy to use and I was provided with excellent support and instructions.

Cons

I like everything about the software. The initial install required some work, but very easy and all customer service reps are very friendly and helpful.

Good Program

The systems are user friendly and they look great.

Pros

Good program. Good IT support. User friendly and looks great for our guests.

Cons

Not convinced the sales people are honest with regard to why the clients now "must" move to the cloud server for a monthly fee, but they are sales people.

We're grateful for the feedback and want to be transparent about motivating our most valued clients to come to cloud computing with us. For those who've been with us -- through manual hardware maintenance and managing content laboriously, we are outrageously ecstatic about how the cloud makes our trademark software, that your system runs on, faster, even more accessible and maintainable via the internet....

Navigo Digital Sign Feedback

Overall we are very pleased with the product.

Pros

That our office can access it remotely. We manage the building where this signage is located remotely so it's key for us to be able to post updates or notices on the digital signage from our office.

Cons

That we don't always know when sign goes down due to power failure at a building we manage remotely. We get notified by our tenants and then have to physically check on the sign to see that it's gone down to see if we're able to reset things by restarting or if we need to call for a tech. Would be great if there could be some kind of notification that gets generated when the sign goes down.

Thank you for the valuable feedback! A Navigo 4.0 version release is planned for January 2020 and the Cloud Premium subscription will give our customers access to our advanced AutoAlert features, including the offline alert. If your Navigo System goes offline, for any reason, you are sent a real time alert. For information on this planned version release, please contact us at 443-302-2615.

Electronic Directories

Pros

I like how easy this is to update remotely, and also integrations to text building staff by the press of a button.

Cons

I think the look should be updated, it seems a little outdated. Also, would like more integrations if possible.

We appreciate the solid feedback, thank you. Navigo? integrates with many systems, databases and APIs to customize your display content. There are more than 101 ways you can customize content with Navigo?. For ideas on how to optimze your screen display you can check out: https://www.itouchinc.com/digital-signage-101 and you can also check out 'Our Partners' section which show the database and security systems we integrate with here: https://www.itouchinc.com/our-partners/. We're a custom signage solution. Our Navigo design experts are always happy to discuss enhancing your system!

Navigo Digital Display Boards

We are able to modify the directory within minutes of receiving correction or update notifications from our tenants.

Pros

The software is easy to use and is easy to train others to use.

Cons

My IT department is not familiar with the software so if there was ever an interface issue there was a slight delay in the needed fix.

We're glad you find the system easy to use and value your feedback. We do provide ongoing training and support -- especially for onboarding new members on your team, which is included in your service. Our support teams are available Monday-Friday 8am-6pm Eastern and after hours at 443.302.2615 for assistance with your digital signage system.

Navigo Digital Signage

Very good.

Pros

The tenants like the signage and it's very modern.

Cons

Trying to reset the system, the face plate has to be removed.

Navigo Experience

I feel the product is clean, modern and easy to use.

Pros

I like it because it can be easily changed and logo's can be added with minuets.

Cons

Delays in getting repair performed when needed.

We encourage digital signage clients to consider the benefits of cloudbased content management for their systems because without an internet connection and NavigoCloud access, repairs require scheduling and remote access is not an option. Our records show your issue with making updates was resolved but there are options to explore for faster updates and recovery.

Navigo Review

It has been great

Pros

The ability to make changes remotely and instantly have the directory updated

Cons

Adding Companies can be somewhat difficult, it is not the most user friendly.

Thank you for the feedback. As always, we're here to help! Navigo? Support is available Monday-Friday 8am-6pm Eastern and after hours at 443.302.2615 for assistance with your digital signage system.

Navigo Review

We have the local train schedules available on the lobby screen, visitors and tenants find this very helpful.

Pros

The ease of use and the original programming process was easy to navigate.

Cons

Nothing to report here, the concept was new to all of us here and we had no issues getting the system on board.

Navigo experience

Tech support is Fantastic!

Pros

Ease of use. Our users hardly ever contact us for help as the Navigo support is comprehensive.

Cons

Training was difficult to schedule and the trainer did not teach best methods or answer all questions adequately. Tech Support was able to help and set us straight.

Building Directory Upgrade

I appreciate the free training webinars. I have found their support team to be extremely helpful.

Pros

I find it very easy to update with information and it looks sleek.

Cons

I wish there was a bit more flexibility in updating design and graphics. The logos for the tenants are extremely small.

Navigo Active Signage Review

Pros

I like that the software is web based so that I can make any updates easily and on the web. I don't need to be on-site to make any changes.

Cons

I don't always remember to get the latest version of the information when I log in. It seems to have worked out fine anyway because I'm the only one who updates the information.

Thank you for your review! Content updates to your Navigo? System may be manually sent on-demand as many times a day as needed to ensure your visitors have access to the most current building information. If your data is being automatically pulled from another source, Navigo? also gives you the ability to schedule the updates as frequently as needed so you don't forget. Please contact us for assistance is scheduling your automatic content updates to a more frequent schedule it's really simple! We're available 8am to 6pm at 800-652-4830 and have an After-Hours Support team available at 443-302-2615.

Navigo and GO!

Overall I am very pleased with Navigo. We are able to run important building information for our tenants to see such as Annual Fire Testing and Fire Drills, and we can keep our ever-changing tenant directory up to date easily. The Navigo signage was a great addition to our lobby area!

Pros

I love that the software can be used remotely to update our tenant directory. I can do it at my convenience right from my desk, and view the results in real time at the site.

Cons

I needed to take more than one general training class to learn the basics in order to use the software to the fullest extent. The program isn't difficult to operate, but I wasn't able to play with the software as I usually do when learning a new program. The excellent training team walked me through many of the steps and I can now update the sign on my own as needed.

What I think of Navigo

The Navigo is a good software overall. I would continue to use if at our company.

Pros

The software is ease to learn. The IT worker is always willing and ready to help us when there an issue.

Cons

The systems has a few issues everytime we use it.

Mostly user friendly

Pros

Gets the job done relatively easy to use

Cons

Tickers don’t work well and the software feels clunky and slow at times

Thank you for your feedback. Live feed data, such as Tickers, is available with any active Navigo?Cloud Subscription. To reactivate your subscription and take advantage of news, weather, real time traffic updates and so much more, please contact us at 410-451-1540.

Overall it was a positive experience

Pros

The customer care to setup the background of the directory was easy to work with. The system works well

Cons

The software is sometimes glitchy - however the install instructions/clarity could use improvement. The cost is also almost prohibitive.