Newoldstamp Reviews - Page 2

Maryna N.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Professional Tool for Email Signatures

In our company, we use Newoldstamp to increase awareness of our sales emails, and we save a lot of time using this professional email signature generator. Also, we promote our updates, offers, events using banners in email signatures. One of the coolest features is that you can switch banners, logos, and photos automatically by making changes to the main signature.

Pros

First of all, it is simple. I really like that you don't need an IT department or additional software. Each team member receives a signature to copy with detailed installation guides, so it is amazing because you can do it fast. Also, we love the fact that Newoldstamp is able to track clicks and views from your banner or logo. In this case, you can analyze and update your banner to a more attractive one.

Cons

Nothing - we're happy with the service (special thanks to support, they are awesome). We will be waiting for new updates and features in the future.

SF

Sam F.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees

My search is over! :)

These signatures are high in quality. It will allow our company to stay true to our brand image, quality and professionalism. We're happy that we can now promote our new services and promotions within emails.

Pros

Luckily I've found NEWOLDSTAMP after several days of trying others. Their website is extremely user friendly and rich in features. There are no gaps in the signature line. It's nice and uniform. Their live chat being 24/7 was a huge help in helping me decide. Although each response did take 10-15min, it's better than nothing, as most of these signature services have awful service. The price also beats the other 2 services. Very affordable. I'm very happy with my decision!

Cons

The ability to add custom social media icons

Design, 11-50 employees

Easy to use to get professional signatures

Overall, we've been very happy with this software. It's easy to use, works nicely, and adds value to our emails. I think any organization should have standardized, professional signatures for all employees, and this platform is a great way to accomplish that goal.

Pros

This software makes setting up signatures for teams really easy and quick. We were able to set up our entire team's worth of signatures, including pictures, customized links, and marketing banners, very quickly and painlessly. The signature templates look nice and professional, and we haven't noticed glitches since implementing them long ago.

Cons

The only complaint we have is the pricing structure. It would be great if they could set up narrower ranges or pay per subscriber. Having the cost go up significantly because we needed 1 additional signature above the current allotment was frustrating. I don't appreciate having to pay for another 25 signatures if I only need 1 more.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Simplicity is where this solution excels

newoldstamp didn't invent something new and they don't need to. They took something that is quite tedious and complex for most people to do and made it as simple as it gets. Thus bringing this powerful marketing tool in the hands of everybody.

Pros

I have been doing the same thing newoldstamp does for quite some time: Create e-mail banners with HTML templates, create a signature banner and upload it to an ftp, change the link the banner is referring to with a Wordpress plugin etc. All in all the process of creating and implementing an email signature took me about 1 hour and changing the banner around 10 minutes each time. With newoldstamp creating a signature takes me 2 minutes and changing the banner around 30 seconds. Clearly this is a big step forward and not just that: administering e-mail signature banners has always been a task for the IT department. Now I can outsource this process to any employee who is capable of operating a computer.

Cons

There is one important feature that is missing: the ability to upload multiple email banners at once and schedule different banners/links for certain periods of time. Let's say you have an important fair coming up and want to schedule to show a fair specific banner for 2 weeks leading up to the fair and right after it another banner thanking people for the attendance. Right now it's not possible to do this automatically, but a matter of going online and changing everything by hand.

Great thought! The schedule of the banners is definitely something that is worth creating:)

Abid S.

Banking, 5,001-10,000 employees

The Best & Professional Software for Email Signature

My overall experience with Email signature is very good and found this software very professional and easy to use. Organization can easily make signatures add logos and advertise with this software.

Pros

I am using this software from last 2 years and found it very helpful and user friendly. I can add different fonts, logos and pictures in a signature very easily and attract many customers which results in increase of business. We can add banners in every email signature for any sales promotion from one location instead of adding individually. I highly recommend this software to organizations and individuals to get benefits from this remarkable software and helps their clients recognize them.

Cons

I will be feeling happier if you can add more logos, styles, templates and fonts in this software which will fill more colours to this remarkable software.

SM

Sean M.

Government Relations, self-employed

A must have for consultants with multiple clients

I have multiple clients that operate in various levels of government and public administration, and I often have to act on their behalf, not as the Founder of my company, but as an individual associated with their office or campaign. Email signatures saves me literally hours per week and helps me to legitimize my authority in every message I send on behalf of my clients.

Pros

Once you set everything up in Email signatures, it essentially runs itself. I'm the kind of person to triple check that programs I'm supposed to trust continue to run like they're supposed to, and this one does every time.

Cons

I can't think of anything. It's a simple service and they do it supremely well.

Jon (Marc) A.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Email Signatures - Works Well

Very easy to use, modify, change, update and swap out whenever I wish, and if you have a team large or small it can be all managed from the U/I very easily

Pros

Very easy to use - Once you have played around with it a little you can easily get a handle of the U/I - Quite basic but does all that you need it to do, and is very easy to set up

Cons

The U/I is bit clunky and would like it a little more intuitive but for the price you are paying it is more than reasonable, and it gives you the desired effect of a professional-looking email signature Some of the additional effects are a bit basic, like seasonal looks and effects but for your everyday email signature - the look and feel is very good

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Newoldstamp

Good

Pros

Appearance on outlook emails and phone settings.

Cons

No ability to amend banners, restricted with banner designs.

LM

Lucas M.

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

Elegant way to differentiate your company

I did a lot of this on my own but when it came down to have a question answered or explained they we so easy to get ahold of and answer my questions promptly.

Pros

I like the simplicity and how easy it is to implement. You don't have to be the most computer savvy to use.

Cons

I truly have not found anything that has made me think it is a CON. Everything is not perfect but this is pretty close for what I needed and watned.

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

So simple to use. Just set it and forget it.

This is a very useful tool as it provides very aesthetic looking set of great signatures.

Pros

I really like the variety of templates on offer. They can be customized to include custom fields. What I like best is that these can be made consistent for team members and can be centrally administered - meaning if you have a conference or a news piece about your company that you want to promote or even a sales promotion, you can set up a banner in everyone's signature from a central location instead of having each team member individually add this.

Cons

When folks have viewed this on outlook with the image settings off, it appears as a line of code with reference to NewOldStamp in the URL. It would be nice if there was a way to mitigate this.

Great! Happy you love it

JJ

Janet J.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Props for NEWOLDSTAMP

Overall, using the NEWOLDSTAMP for promotional and marketing signatures is great because you can change the banner on just a master form and everyone's will change. Great feature!

Pros

Once you play with the program for just a few minutes, it is very easy to get your signatures set up. What I like most is that when you want to use a signature, the instructions are very good and very complete for multiple platforms. So, when sharing with others, they can easily follow the instructions to install the signature.

Cons

It's big. Even if you use the smallest fonts and try to scale down banners and such, it just dominates the email. When I compare it to normal signatures, the spacing and everything is just too large. Because of that, it just can't be used for normal emails. We really only use it for more promotional type ones. I wrote in to see if I had done something wrong, but they said to just use smaller fonts. Still a little bit of an issue.

I hear you. This could occur during the installation if some step was done not in a proper way. If the signature look different than it is in the preview it's okay, just let us know in the live chat and we will try to help

KM

Kagoya M.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

perfect tool for email signature

I use it for email signature and to display our marketing banners in the outgoing mails that I send out to my clients and emploees

Pros

It has a good user interface and unique elements that you can use to create a professional looking email signature, or else you can attach the html elements to display external elements like reviews from review platforms

Cons

The minimum package is for five users so if you are a single person, you are likely to pay much money, as well integrating the signature in other mail clients like of the server is hard

RH

Roy H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

NewOldStamp

Was looking for a scaleable way to maintain and design pretty email signatures.

Pros

Loved how easy it was to create a signature and implement it for our clients.

Cons

Would like to be able to copy paste through different editors and signatures. But that's being picky. It does what it needs to do.

AL

Angie L.

Love the look, set-up ' feedback on social links

Pros

I love the ease of it. Once your signature is set-up, it is literally plug ' play. I also am a fan of the fact my social media links are included in my signature. Even better, I can track the hits associated. GREAT FEATURE. I have received compliments on my signature. I appreciate the fact there's no extra ads or text I do not want appearing - stuck in by a company either... Something I did experienced using other email signature companies.

Cons

I was not too impressed with having to pay for an email signature. Seems ridiculous. But after using it, enjoying all the extra bells ' whistles. I completely understand ' will pay the fee again next year...

Angie, that is a very valuable feedback. Thanks a lot! Glad you enjoy your signature.

SF

Scott F.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Look no further than Newoldstamp

I did a lot of research on similar platforms and Newoldstamp was by far the best value. I've been so pleased with the experience, from demo to onboarding to customer service on the follow up. Truly a great experience. Definitely recommend!

Pros

What I love most about Newoldstamp is how easy it is to create and deploy signatures across the entire organization. Not to mention, the signature templates are high quality and professional, fit to match any brand. Also, you can customize your signatures based on the campaigns you're running, which I love. The flexibility/adaptability really makes a difference in helping drive core messaging to our audiences in 1:1 emails! Finally, Newoldstamp's customer service is second to none. From sales to support, responses are timely, professional, and helpful. Really solid customer experience.

Cons

I don't have a great response to this question. I've had a really positive experience so far and don't have any feedback as far as product recommendations, things to do differently, etc.

AT

Antonio T.

Fresh and Clean Email Signatures for my business emails.

Pros

The functionality and modern look is great and will for years to come. I love the sleek look and all of the options available.

Cons

I don't know if the average person would be able to use the software and get the most out of it. They would have to be a little tech savvy

Hi Antonio! Thank you for your review. We will soon launch our new version. And we hope new interface will be even more friendly

EL

Evelyn L.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Good Signature App

Before when sending an email my clients didn't know who was emailing them. With this software, I customize my own signature and all my emails are sent with a professional signature.

Pros

Very easy to use and with a click of a button I can have a simple signature for my company. Highly recommend

Cons

No cons, as of yet software is great. Have no complains thus far price is reasonable. Highly recommend

Textiles, 201-500 employees

Looks great, functions need help

Pros

I love the way my signature looks. It added a professional touch, new look and a signature that made my coworkers jealous. The system makes it simple to create, edit and design using templates pre-loaded.

Cons

I don't like that when other users reply with my signature loaded, the functionality doesn't come though and it then looks like I made some giant IT mistake. I am not sure if other servers block this signature, but it happens often in my business. I am up for renewal soon, and I may opt out.

SB

Seth B.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Simple, flexible, beautiful

Standardized, quality footers. Brand consistency. Control over employee footers.

Pros

It has allowed our entire company to standardize our email footers for a consistency of experience with our customers and branding, as well as allowed us to include social media links and intro videos with ease. Also, they did not have a button for Houzz profile links, a critical business profile page for us on a huge online platform for interior design. At our request, they built the button and included it in the mix.

Ryan R.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Terrible Refund Policies

I was a paying customer for many years. I decided to switch to a different service because I wasn't a fan of the cost. I forgot to cancel the automatic yearly renewal. I emailed them the following day to please cancel and refund my money. They told me too bad. Should have canceled before the renewal. I will never do business with them again and hope you won't either. Never trust a company that makes money from customers failing to cancel.

Pros

I was able to set it up and not worry about it.

Cons

For the money, there are better options.

Dear Ryan, Thank you for your review! While subscribing to Newoldstamp, you have agreed to our Terms of Use, where it has been stated that we offer subscription-based service with auto-renews. Unfortunately, your case is non-refundable according to our Refund Policy. While it is great our service worked fine for you, we apologize for your frustrating experience with the cancellation. We are trying to treat all the customers equally according to our Terms of Use. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we're so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration for future cases. Yours respectfully, Newoldstamp Team

TT

Tresa T.

Market Research, self-employed

Used other for 1-2 years

Use Email Signatures and Look Professional

Great experience with Email Signatures that look very professional. Can place your photo in the signature along with other ways for contacting you. Multiple choice of banners you can add and change up even specific for current holidays. It is a worthy purchase.

Pros

I have up to 5 choices to diversify my email signature. A good set of options for different looks. Can change the look with a choice of added banners. Has several fields to put your contact info, social pages, email, booking links for a variety of ways to get in touch with you. Easy to place your email signature in email immediately that finalizes your email quicker.

Cons

The ability to change how you want to see the phone, email and other field icons - whether you want phone: ph: or p: or email: em: or e: Also would like to see a blank field option to do what you want in that field.

Kalin H.

Higher Education, self-employed

Excellent Email Signature Creation Tool

Email signatures is a brilliant solution to a problem that I didn't realize I had until I was looking to create an email signature. The process is not intuitive in most email clients, but this software makes it a matter of filling in the blanks. I would recommend this to anyone.

Pros

This software offers a way to create a very high-quality email signature! Creating a signature on my own email client has never been intuitive to me, and it has been complicated to understand how to get all of the information I want into the system. Email Signatures makes this process easy and allows a person to add in pictures as well as social-media links with very little effort required. I only used the free version, but I noticed on their website that the premium service allows a person to track how many times their signature has resulted in visits to social media pages. If I were a professional looking to advertise my products, I think I would be likely pay for that feature.

Cons

I did not have any complaints about this software. It was easy to use, intuitive, and provided me with everything I needed in the free version. Easiest way I have seen to create an attractive email signature.

It's easy enough although it took too long to notice that you could create a reusable template.

If you don't know how to code a email sig yourself, it's easy to use this software to do it. And it's affordable.

Pros

I like that it's simple to use for clients, especially when they have larger teams. It's easy to show them how to do it for themselves.

Cons

I don't like how big all the templates were. Trying to create something minimalist is very difficult.

Thank you for your review. We will soon launch our new version and move users to NEWOLDSTAMP 3.0. It will offer more templates and customization options, and many more features!

KB

Kenneth B.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Perfect for business owners

Fantastic

Pros

As a business owner, ensuring my contractors are representing our brand in a professional way is important to me. Before Newoldstamp, we had some unbelievably disheveled email signitures. Now, we are getting more traffic than ever before, to our website and social media accounts. Excellent product!

Cons

The cost. Although it's reasonable, it's still an added recurring expense.

LS

Lancia S.

Easy to use for a professional signature

A polished e-signature to attach to all my outgoing email.

Pros

What I like most about it is ease of use. It is straightforward to adjust and to correct. I like the consistency of having a standard e-signature and this software gives that to me.

Cons

I wish it offered more variety of signature styles. The styles offered are a little too simplistic and not particularly elegant.

Lancia, some of the limitations that we have a dictated by the email clients capabilities. Thanks for your understanding.