Newoldstamp Reviews - Page 3

Lucas C.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Fast and Wasy email signatures

Exceptional, i recommend it to everyone!

Pros

Using NEWOLDSTAMP was very easy! In less than 10 minutes i already had my signature ready to roll!

Cons

The only thing that i didn't liked was the fact that i don't have access to the click analytics... and they ask for higher price if you want to do so.

JE

Jennifer E.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Professional Appearance, Love the Functionality

This is a great, inexpensive way for me to share my brand with every email communication I make. People have complimented me on having my logo in my email and an interactive signature. They appreciate the ease of access to all my contact information and platforms. I love this product.

Pros

I love these email signatures. They look extremely professional and are a great way to advertise your brand in every email. Not only do they look great, but they are functional, too! I love having the ability to link all my social media accounts, my website, and newsletter in a nice, concise email signature. Before I had this, all this data was listed in a chunky format at the bottom of my emails, and I didn't even include it all. I had to hope people would go to my website and get the rest.

Cons

There wasn't really anything I didn't like. It took me a minute to figure out how to copy the signature to my email, but once I did, it was a piece of cake.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Excellent email signatures with banner for marketing

Pros

Newoldstamp let me create eye-catching email signatures in minutes using many of their ready made templates.

Cons

Newoldstamp has covered almost all the features that I need for email signatures.

KB

Kristine B S.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Email signatures Review

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set it up...gives you some basic templates, but I feel not enough customization for my needs.

Cons

I cannot personalize banner easily. I have my educational designations and achievements I would like to add to my signature, with logos, but at this moment it is not available. I want to be able to add those logos to my signature. Also sometimes my signature comes through without my picture.

Justin A.

The Modern Email Signature Option - NEWOLDSTAMP

NewOldStamp allows us to quickly deploy branded email signatures across our organization. The signatures help us to reinforce our company brand, and market through the email signature itself.

Pros

I like how much value you get from this platform. It lets you have super cool, and functional email signature that really stands out from the pack.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this software. Personally, I really prefer this over the competitors.

JW

Josh W.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Stylish emails!

We feel recipients have found us to be more reputable and believe it's contributes to website traffic.

Pros

The ability to make our emails reflect our brand has made our company look more authentic and memorable. Also good for directing recipients to our website, social media, etc.

Cons

Not the most intuitive, but not hard to use either- would recommend. Everyone should have a unique signature.

Publishing, self-employed

Professional-Looking Email Signatures

Email signatures are important because they provide you an opportunity to market yourself, your products, and project professionalism to others. Before newoldstamp I struggled to make an email signature that could do any one of those things. Now I can easily make a professional email signature and alter it when I need to thanks to newoldstamp.

Pros

newoldstamp is easy to use. I was able to learn how to use the platform to create my first custom email signature very quickly. I was very pleased with the email signature generated by newoldstamp and have made it my email signature. It was easy to add the signature to Gmail because the signature is HTML-based. I’m very picky about projecting professionalism whenever I can. The email signature I made in newoldstamp looks really professional.

Cons

There’s not that many good banners to choose from to include at the bottom of my email signature. I had to make my own custom banner to include in my email signature.

LG

LaQuetta G.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Email Signatures Are Great!

My overall experience with email signatures have been great. It is easy to use and modifications are simple. You can even create multiple signature types.

Pros

The most impactful thing about this software is the ability to include pertinent information in every email.

Cons

There is no specific element that I do not like about the software. However, I have not used anything comparable either.

AM

Arthur M.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Available Warehouses Review

Pros

Easy Integration with Email Server. Signature analytics is great.

Cons

Limited on text fields. I wanted to create one more line in my email signature and it wouldn't let me.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Super easy email signatures!

Pros

It's super easy to set up an email signature and update it without too much fuss. They have a variety of templates to choose from. Customer support is also quick to respond.

Cons

I wish there was more customization available or the ability to create my own template. Since I signed up over a year ago, they haven't added any new templates or features.

Esther G.

Photography, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Not Intuitive and Setup is Very Confusing

Overall, it's confusing and limiting. I created my design, but I've only updated a few platforms because I'm not sure what I'm doing and if I created it correctly. I spent way too much time in the software trying to figure it out step by step, and apparently, I messed up when I first logged in by clicking something that was a template or something like that... or, I don't know... it's SO confusing. The point is, I ended up designing a signature I could live with, and then had to start ALL over again because I had checked something incorrectly in the initial sign in? I still don't know how it works. It's so complicated.

Pros

I like that I can add call to actions on my signature and that there are TONS of social icons.

Cons

That I had to pick a template. I really wish there was a feature to pick and choose the portions of the templates and not be strapped to the entire template. I really like the icons, for instance, but those weren't offered very often in the overall layout I wanted... so I spent a ton of time trying to make it look go. I also don't like how in a lot of the templates, the company name and title...

Great feedback. Thank you for diving a lot of details. This is very important. We will work on making the onboarding easier

AS

Alison S.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Email Signature

Pros

It creates a good template for a signature to an email.

Cons

Sometimes I have a difficult time remembering how to change the signature because I do it infrequently, but that's about it.

Creating our signatures was easy and fun. Anytime we had a question someone helped us right away.

Pros

It allows us to have a unique and personal touch with every communication we send. We have had many contacts comment on how nice our signatures are and it's a bonus that they also help link out to our social channels and website to further drive awareness and engagement for our brand.

Cons

I didn't like that I had to upgrade to a whole other package just to do one more signature. It would be nice if you allowed customers to buy by the signature. We are a team of 5 that added another associate on for a contracted period.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Make a Email Signature that Looks Good and Customizable

Pros

I used "Email Signatures" on the business that I own for about a year now. This is great for making custom really clean looking signatures. I feel like Outlook is limited on how nice you can make the signatures within their system. With "Email Signatures" you go all out on customization and making it look professional. You can link up all of your social networking sites on the signature along with your website URL. If you have a certain promotion going on for a couple weeks you can easily add it to your signature during the promotion time period. This makes it convenient when you are wanting to change small aspects of your signature out.

Cons

I wish the price was a little less. This is a very small aspect of a business and seems like it should be less. However, this is not expensive at all.

MA

Mary A.

Photography, 1-10 employees

Easy to use and works the first time

We are a small wedding videography company.

Pros

We like how easy this is to use and it looks very professional. I am not very confident in the tech department and it was a very easy thing to design and set up. It looks way nicer than I could have designed myself.

Cons

Cant think of any. It's priced right and easy to use!

RT

Rob T.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Nice looking centrally managed email signatures

4 of us took advantage of a lifetime deal but even then had to upgrade just to get working signatures. Now a fifth signature is needed it just isn't worth the cost - even with a nonprofit discount.

Pros

Easy to create standardised nice looking signatures and ad banners

Cons

Expensive - far too expensive for what is offered Needs user input to function

RN

Rebekah N.

Pretty and Cool

I think this makes emails look way more attractive. It's my preference.

Pros

I love how pretty this makes my emails. Once I implement, my emails look so much more friendly and inviting.

Cons

I was a little confused figuring out how to add this to my email, but once I figured it out it was easy to add for other addresses.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

This software is helpful for professional e-mails!

Pros

E-mail signatures makes for an efficient and professional image!

Cons

It's a little hard to create signatures at first but in time it's easier.

Vova C.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Promote your social profiles with email signatures

I don't have anything negative to say about our experience with Newoldstamp. We have been using them for a couple of months and we never had a bad experience with signatures. Everything works fine and we really enjoy having some leads just by sending emails.

Pros

It is so easy to start using, to buy, configure and create signatures. Newoldstamp generator gives us a huge range of customization: a lot of templates with different colors, fonts and fields, buttons, banners, social icons, etc. They also have a great support team.

Cons

Some UX things are a little confusing at first time of using, but when you stick with it, becomes easier.

Tori M.

Sharp-looking email signatures that convey professionalism

Pros

It was very easy to get set up using their email signatures. I love the ability to select my own color hex codes, photo size and shape, and integrating social media links.

Cons

I do wish I could integrate web fonts into my signature to provide more variety and uniqueness. If I recall, the font choices are, while sufficient and professional, fairly limited.

Thank you for the review! We use safe web fonts to keep you signature looking perfect at any device. But we will consider adding more fonts to our service

Tomasz M.

Internet, 11-50 employees

So easy an elderly can do it. :)

Pros

Ease of use of course. I've used some signature programs before that offered step by step instructions on how to go into your gmail, click on settings, blah blah blah. I didn't even know Gmail had an API option to allow developers to just apply a signature with a click. That's awesome. I've used their main competitor before and the main problem with them is that the website was slow and buggy, which makes very little sense considering how big they are they should fix their glitches, but over 3 years they have not. I guess it's a good time for a competitor to swoop in and steal me away.

Cons

Limited number of options. I understand that the library is still growing, but if it was me in charge there, I'd be adding stuff on daily basis until I can match what the competition is offering.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Effective Email Signature Software

Great low cost marketing tool to promote your business in an effective manner.

Pros

This is life changing! My company has been using this software for a couple of months now and we have received some great feedback from our clients. Here are a few key advantages associated to this software: easy to create and personalize interactive email signature, you can manage all email signatures (from all different teams or departments) in one place and track performance. There are many more advantages but these 3 are definitely the best to me. Also, this is fairly priced.

Cons

I've been using this software for less than 6 months and do not have any bad things to say about it. It is very reliable and effective and has given additional exposure to my company, which is what we were looking to do.

EH

Eric H.

This has been WONDERFUL

Pros

Easy to use and professional looking. This has been a great way to mainstream my contact info and proudly display the company logo. Love the integration with social media for linked in. The one click for each hyperlink is super cool

Cons

Eric, thanks for your inspiring feedback. Such customers worth to do the best for.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Best Bang for your Buck

I’d used other email signature software but it didn’t compare to what I was able to create with NEWOLDSTAMP. I love my email signature and have gotten compliments from folks receiving my emails!

Pros

I love that this was an incredibly easy setup. It’s intuitive and I had no problems connecting it to my email provider (gmail). If you’re looking for a simple to use tool to spruce up the ol’ boring email, then look no further.

Cons

It’s not the most robust, but you have more than enough options.

CW

Cliff W.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

I was able to create a custom signature for two different emails in a matter of minutes.

That I get custom email signatures for each email address I have to use each day.

Pros

All the various options such as shape, fonts, colors and anything similar. It was easy to use and did exactly what I wanted and needed. Everything just works with a few clicks of the buttons to get exactly what it is you are needing.