Newoldstamp Reviews - Page 7

BH

Blake H.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

A Very Useful Addition to Branding Tools

My company is a non-profit, and the Newoldstamp is an excellent way to strengthen the branding, and ultimately to track the impact of emails.

Pros

I found the software to be very simple to use, and to customize to my needs. I have multiple signatures, and the online software made it a simple matter to design and implement each signature when needed.

Cons

I wish there were a few more graphic tools that could be employed (to provide more design range in creating the signatures).

Happy to read your feedback! We are not perfect, of course, (who is, right?) and we will do our best to improve ourselves

RD

Remi D.

Information Services, self-employed

The best email signatures software tested so far!

Pros

Make signature great again Fair pricing Easy to setup in Gmail or in Roudncube

Cons

Maybe the support. Onetime the support took time to respond you, but it was a long time ago (6 months / 1 year)

RB

Rob B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

A great touch of personalization

Pros

Ease of use and the end result! Makes your emails stand out!

Cons

Cant really think of abything at this moment.

Rob, happy you feel this way. I am sure your excitement will double when our new features will be deployed

NE

Niwenyesiga E.

Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

Identify yourself easily

Pros

Credentials are easy to create, makes one be easily identified by their subjects.

Cons

It gives minimal options to the users when setting up their credentials.

Kelley H.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Having a custom signature makes interacting better

Being able to highlight sales and special events in our signatures makes interacting with our customers so much better. They are able to reach any of our websites, sales venues and social media accounts with a click of the mouse. We look so professional compared to the way we had our email signatures before. It gives our customers reassurance that they are dealing with a real person too.

Pros

I really like the ability to be able to link all of our selling and social media sites in our signature. It looks so professional!

Cons

I don't have any "cons". Personalized signatures are a great addition to our emails.

Thanks a bunch!

EC

Edith C.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Great email signature tool

Pros

This is a great tool to help me get the documents I need signed fast and easy!

Cons

I had some trouble using it at first, but I was able to get the hang of it quickly.

Alicia J.

E-Learning, self-employed

Great way to make a custom signature!

I believe that custom signatures act as mini marketing messages, so I feel that they're very important. Newoldstamp made it easy for me to create one that really reflects my brand and message.

Pros

Once I learned how to set it up for a solo business owner (I'm not a big company) it was pretty easy to use and customize. I LOVE the banner feature! I love that I can make my own or choose from stock items.

Cons

There is only one feature that I wish it had. I'd love to have an option that says something like, "Latest on the blog" so that it can pull from my latest blog posts.

SH

Stephen H.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1-10 employees

Uniform Hellman & Lober Email Signatures

The company has been extraordinary in trying to resolve all the issues that our artist and IT specialist has provided to Newoldstamp.

Pros

Our creative artist modified templates to create a company-wide email signature template. The result is a professional appearing signature with necessary information.

Cons

Signatures are modified over many platforms which has presented challenges to our artist and IT specialist.

RW

Randall W.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees

Professional email signatures

Everything is workign perfect. I am very pleased. I made the right choice buying it.

Pros

ease of use adn the great value for money

Cons

none so far, I am very happy. Much better than others I used before

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great signature tool with powerful features

Good, use it daily and also for clients

Pros

Managing signatures from one place with same layout for my va’s

Cons

Cta templates are not in Dutch or translatable.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Create email signatures that make you look good

One of those software that you think you don't need until you use it and then you start loving it. We hardly require a customer support but whenever we do, it has been less than stellar. Should be improved upon.

Pros

- Extremely easy to integrate in any email. - Provides tons of templates and customization ability. - They come up with new themes often which help keep your signatures fresh and living.

Cons

- Handling multiple signatures can be done better. - Customer service should be improved. - The signature editor becomes clunky at times.

KH

Kristin H.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful

I needed to update my signatures to make them look modern and provide my contacts with the latest information on my books and projects. Using NEWOLD STAMP made that a much easier task across multiple platforms and for all the emails in my business than anything else I'd tried.

Pros

NEWOLDSTAMP is simple to use and makes creating professional looking signatures a snap. My web-hosted, iCloud, and Gmail accounts all look amazing now, and bring that brand cohesion to those platforms brings my business up a level.

Cons

That I waited so long to buy it and use it. What was I thinking?

CM

Carmen M.

Design, self-employed

Super easy to use, predictive, customizable.

Time saving, time is money. We all know that! And being able to personalize my signature.

Pros

It allows us to create a cool signature without having to think too much. Great application for lazy brains like mine. Plus, it allows all kinds of custom addings and transformations. It was really easy to create my signature and start using it.

Cons

Maybe a little expensive for what it does? Please do not misunderstand me. I am no developer and I am not aware of these things, but that is the only con if there are any about this awesome application.

KO

Kade O.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Headache Saver!

Pros

It's simple to use, it's powerful! And best of all, it allows us to streamline our email signatures across the whole team and keep a consistent and professional look and feel without having to many keep tabs of each staff members emails.

Cons

There isn't many, and most of them are to do with limitations of the mail clients the signatures are being loaded on.

Great review, thx. The signatures should be working fine on any email client that supports html, please, check if that email client you are using does that. In other case, everything should be great

CM

Chloe M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

The email signature was very easy to set up -- great design options, decent price

Great branding for our small nonprofit and allows people to easily find our website and social media on all emails.

Pros

Ease of use. Also loved that we could type the info in and see the different templates laid out to choose from

Cons

The only thing I would change is to allow slightly more customization within each template. For example, if you could choose which lines certain information belonged on, that would be helpful.

Chloe, we appreciate your feedback a lot! We have laucnehd a new editor with wider features and functionality! You may want to log in and try it out! https://newoldstamp.com

Teri J.

I was new to email signatures and found the services offered relevant to my needs.

Pros

The ease of the links to various social media sites. I also liked the customization options and the responsiveness of the company when minor issues cropped up.

Cons

At this point the only think I don't like is the cost. My needs were simple and straight forward and I have not gone back for multiple changes. It feels like "renting" something that should be one and done.

Kasey B.

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Great software

Pros

I tend to change my email signatures around quite often for my multiple jobs. I've tired many different types of esig software programs, and these guys are great when I used them1.amount is not huge for what you get here. There is far more consistency in this software than free ones like wisestamp which has some bugs and ones where you can't really add much pzazz to your signatures!

Cons

I really didn't have many issues with it, their templates were at one point a little limited, but they put some real effort into their new templates and designs.

DH

Danelle H.

Music, 1-10 employees

I love it! Exactly what I wanted and more!

Love it! Quick and easy. One of the best buys of the year, and I frequently buy savvy marketing software.

Pros

I love the simplicity of it. I have been html’ing my signatures for years and really didn’t want to have to do it myself. The templates provide a quick and easy way to create attractive and effective email signatures.

Cons

Aspects such as adding a button. The options provided are basic and not very attractive or in line with my signature’s colour scheme

Thank you, Danelle, we are having some of the things that you have mentioned on our road map

SR

Steve R.

Photography, 1-10 employees

Fantastic Solution to an old problem

Used to spend a long time getting my sigs to work, used to dread adding a new email address, but now its easy and very fast

Pros

I liked that it resolved my need to spend forever trying to get a decent looking signature on my emails :)

Cons

I would have liked more designs, i mean there were plenty but would like to see more

Robertson, thank you. As to the templates, I see that this is a frequent question here. And I understand why. Honestly, at first sight you may see that the templates are limited. Though they are pretty flexible if you look at it more. We will work on the flexibility of the templates

SA

Shaheen A.

Pretty Solid

Overall I'm pretty savvy. Many of my coworkers struggle with stuff like this, so for them getting a tool to automate is a no brainer.

Pros

I love how useful this tool is. It makes creating an eMail signature super quick and is great for bigger teams.

Cons

While the tool works well, I'm left hankering for something more interesting....

We have created this tool for it to consist of all the possible necessary things to add to the signature and for it to be working in most of the major email clients. You sure can surf the internet and come back to us when you feel like we are what you were looking for:)

Internet, self-employed

Great Email Signature Tool

Pros

I picked up a discounted version of this on an AppSumo deal. I used it to replace a more expensive email signature tool, and got virtually the same thing for an even better deal because of AppSumo.

Cons

This is missing the ability to add an automatic confidentiality notice and a "please save the trees" notice like my previous software option did. I would like to have it, but not enough to pay the difference in price for WiseStamp.

The option exists in the Editor. It is called a "green message" in the signature apps section.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

Newoldstamp for beginners ease of use

Overall I do find Newoldstamp amazing and if they make the few updates and/or implementations i did suggest fur sure i will use it to create every email signature.

Pros

It is simple to use and install, upload your own photo or banner and add the desired links and description to it.

Cons

- Not allowed to use any kind of "special" characters only the basic ones. - Lack of the ability to customize a template with drag and drop as you like. - Lack of the ability to add more of the same social network link if you use more accounts(company/personal...)

Jake S.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great Purchase

Looks more professional and helps my emails stand out

Pros

Loved the ease of use and added visuals, especially the banner.

Cons

UTMs don't seem to work, perhaps because I didn't pay extra? Not 100% customizable as far as field locations, could use more banner templates but I it's not too hard to make your own. Would love to be able to add more than one cta, not sure why I can't

Jake, there are things we have to improve and there is no doubt about that. Your feedback will help us to know what things to focus on. So, thank you for the feedback, we will keep in touch

Miguel M.

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Professional Startup

I have gotten very good reactions thanks to it. Colleagues and other influencers have reached asking me about it. It has definitely added value to conversations.

Pros

I like the fact that I promoted my social media, blog and services all in my signature making look as professional as I want, without breaking the bank.

Cons

Not too many social media channels to add. Now with blockchain technology, there are many channels people are using.

Hi Miguel, We are happy to have you as our customer. There are some icons we have put in a road map, so more icons are coming:)

MP

Megan P.

Used other for 6-12 months

Easy spot to complete an email signature and have our teams matching.

Pros

I liked that you are able to download your signature in multiple different formats, not all people in our office are using Outlook. It was easy to do our email signatures

Cons

More templates options would be nice as the selection right now is kind of small. The email addresses per package were a bit off to what our company required and could be quite costly.

Thank you for your review. We will soon launch our new version and move users to NEWOLDSTAMP 3.0. It will offer more templates and customization options, and many more features!