Nexternal Solutions Reviews

4.67/5 (9 reviews)

Kate Jensen

I have nothing but positive things to say about the software and the excellent customer support.

Reviewed 2017-07-28

Nexternal is straightforward and intuitive. We are able to easily manage our large customer database and run both our daily and wine club orders. The online store is great and the third party integrations with UPS, FEDEX and Ship Compliant and MailChimp are invaluable to our team. In the past we relied heavily on phone sales for special releases. We were able to successfully transition all releases to online offers and use the phone to complement the store. Nexternal allows us to keep detailed customer records that further enhance our customer engagement and give our sales team the ability to make lasting relationships. We have asked for features in the past and they have implemented them almost immediately after suggestion. They also have an integrated POS system if you choose to add that to your brick and mortar location.

J. Philip Leichliter

SUCH a FLEXIBLE system!

Reviewed 2017-07-13

Benefits are actually 'endless'; we have not really even taken advantage of half of the features yet available to us, but in spite of that, we have a customer experience that is very well received.There seems to be no limit to my ability to present products to my customers; I can offer the same items at multiple retail price points, I can include videos, PDF's, lots of images.... very flexible! Also, the REPORTING is excellent! The best part is the outstanding customer support I receive.

Jake Cremean

Easy to Learn!

Reviewed 2018-08-10

Excellent experience w/ Nexternal, from the product itself to the support and also the benefits it gave our team. Nobody had a problem using it effectively after a few simple lessons and a little playing around with it. Highly recommend it!Ease of use and it's flexibility. Can get trainees started on it very quickly, although there are some reports that aren't quite so beginner-friendly, it's easy to get them started on the program and then can easily just start them w/ easier reports, and move onto to the more difficult reports to run, piece of cake. Great because trainees can learn progressively. Updates to Nexternal are regular, and their support isn't outsourced overseas, which is great to see these days.

MIKE SMOLICH

It's ease of use

Reviewed 2017-07-19

Very easy to use for a non-computer person. Very good help from our reps and help deskWe have used Nexternal for 2 years and Hughjump in our tasting room for almost a year and a half. It is a very user friendly program and contain a lot of useful information about our inventory control and sales.

Pete Hitesman

Ecommerce Order Management Solution: Everything In One Package

Reviewed 2017-07-13

Manage my customer orders in easy and professional manner1. Always updated. 2. Professional, accessible, USA-based support. 3. Scale-able to your business. 4. Customizable to suit your specific needs.

Greg Ray

The program is robust and powerful not to mention that the staff is friendly and eager to help!

Reviewed 2017-07-13

Great online sales! I can not express how helpful the staff is. I have only had the best of experiences every time I call in for help. I have also yet to get off the phone without being provided a solution for my problem, few as they are. The program itself is both powerful, allowing many avenues to reach the customers and flexible to allow a ton of customization without being too confusing.

Rebecca Bell

I set up the program for our company. Once I started it was very user friendly.

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-01-10

What I like most about the program is the ease of updating and changing the products and information in our store. We were late getting setup for an event and I had to very short window to set up our store. Half way through the setup I had to make some changes. I was worried this would set me back days. It took know time at all to make my updates. I also love the fact that I can upload templates not only for new products, but also to edit existing products. Finally, Nexternal has a great team. They talk to you, not at you.

Anonymous

Meets most minimum requirements

Reviewed 2018-08-05

I like that it performs most of the functions I deal with daily.

Anonymous

it has a nice set of features that will save your life!

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-02-18

Customer server is on point, which does help especially if you are a starter. the wide range of features available to you is a real value.