NiceJob Reviews - Page 2

Well designed, effective, great product & service

Obtaining reviews from customers has always been a challenge. We would get them when the customer had the impulse to do so but otherwise we were not regularly getting this objective feedback from customers. This product has virtually eliminated that challenge.

Pros

Setup quickly Integrated with my existing software (Housecall Pro)

Cons

I look forward to more related products. This product is very targeted on a specific function and does an excellent job. I only wish they had even more tools to help my business , I have that much faith in their ability to execute.

Money Well Spent

Our most expensive cost is time and NiceJob solves this 100%!

Pros

I can not begin to say enough about this company! Fabulous customer service and the value of this product is amazing! The time saved in the review process alone more than pays for the product!

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this product!

And we love working with you Pamela! Love seeing all those great reviews your getting, nice job!

Very effective

Pros

I like how many reviews we’ve received since signing up

Cons

The dashboard is a little confusing but I really don’t spend much time in there

Simply Amazing!

We have seen a 59% increase in the number of positive reviews since signing up with Nice Job. Our website was outdated and they made us a website that looks great and is easy for our customers to navigate. If I ever need to make any changes to the website, I email [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I get a response almost immediately that the changes have been made. I've never worked with a company that is as competent as Nice Job.Thank you for all that you do.

Pros

We use Nice Job for the reviews and they designed our website. They do everything that they claim to: send out review requests to our customers, post them on social media, the website looks great and is easy to make changes to.

Cons

Nothing, everything has been top notch.

Hi Thomas, love seeing the sales growth you're getting from NiceJob. And the best part is your NiceJob website will keep getting better over time :) Thanks again for working with us and we're going to make sure we keep helping your company grow!

Great customer support

Pros

Ease of use and customer support. It's easy to integrate and used by the staff.

Cons

The social media post appears with nicejob name.

Awesome honest company with great results

Great!!!!!!!!!!

Pros

Easy to use ! Up to date technology ! Good customer service

Cons

None!!!!!!’ No complaints !!’

Great Software run by a Great Team!

I am overal very pleased with them. Even when there was a problem, their management team quickly took it upon themselves to correct it. They really stand behind their product and it clearly shows. I am so happy that I invested in their review management software and their website design product. (Nicejob Convert)

Pros

Amazing review management software. Easy to use, very customizable, their convert website product brings results.

Cons

Their Zapier integrations can have faults.

Thanks Ben! And such a pleasure working with you as well.

Great SEO and company display!

We have used Hatch for the last few years to show off our cleaning company to potential customers. We have had nothing but success in attracting a steady flow of new business. Also sharing our latest projects on social media is easy with Hatchs features. We really do feel we are getting full value for our investment with Hatch.

Pros

Display and easy to add new projects. We are getting great SEO and ranking is great.

Cons

Accessing videos and uploading could be better.

Thanks Shawn! Great feedback, and we'll work on making the videos and uploading easier...love to get your next review up to all 5 stars!

Nicejob has helped my business gain a ton of reviews

It has been great working with nicejob in every aspect!

Pros

Nice job took us from a 4.8 rating with 30 reviews up to 120 with a 4.9 and that is only google!

Cons

None, I dont have any complaints exept that I had to fill this section out lol.

Amazing product

Pros

Very easy to use. I like how they ask for reviews. The customer support is next level. Even helped me get it all set up on my website.

Cons

Doesn’t connect to my ehr. Not their fault, more my ehr’s fault.

Effective - I've seen great results

Pros

The workflow is wonderful. Once contacts are uploaded, NiceJob takes it from there. I'm able to customize the messages that are sent to customers. I can hand-select customers I'd like to ask to review us. When sharing reviews on social media, I'm able to attach a relevant photo. Reviews over a certain number of stars (I choose how many) are shared automatically on social media accounts that I choose.

Cons

It doesn't work with Mindbody Online (yet). I need to upload a .csv file regularly, then click "invite" to get the ball rolling. When posting reviews on LinkedIn, the only option is to post to my personal profile rather than the company page. This may be a LinkedIn thing rather than a NiceJob thing.

Best review software on the market

We met company representative the ICE Expo and signed up for the free trial of NiceJob. We gained so many new reviews from the trial that it was a no brainer for us to continue using the software.

Pros

Ease of use, price, and RESULTS! Nicejob delivers the results they promise.

Cons

Nothing really. It has helped our online reputation tremendously.

Love hearing about those results Jeremiah! That makes our day, and keep up the great customer service, your reviews are awesome!

One and Done

As owner of a small business I have a lot on my plate. Having a quality service like NiceJob takes this one job (that should not be ignored by any business) off my plate and does it much better while providing me with information on customer satisfaction.

Pros

I don’t have to think about it and it gets done. Some folks have the best intentions to write a review, NiceJob gets many more. Reviews put you in a different category with less price resistance and bigger tickets. Reviews also let us know that our techs are maintaining quality work and great customer service.

Cons

At first, I thought it was a little pricey, but soon saw the benefits of having it on our team.

Best money spent each month

Great to work with.

Pros

This is by far the best money I spend each month. I went from 2 google reviews that I had to beg for to 50 in about 6 weeks. As a result my SEO has naturally ranked much higher and my phone rings nonstop all day. Plus my customers trust us before they even call us because all of the reviews have been so positive.

Cons

My only complaint is that they do not make it easy to call them. You have to communicate with them through a web portal. That can be annoying.

Thanks for the great review Colby! Going from 2 to 50 in 6 weeks is pretty awesome, well done! Improving our phone support response times is something we're working on as well, we're implementing a cloud call center to help us handle that better. We're looking forward to getting you from 50 to 500 now!

Excellent Product

The product & the team are excellent. Customer service is outstanding.

Pros

Its easy, effective & helps win business.

Cons

There are no cons, the product integrates into all my systems & increases business.

Probably one of the easiest programs I've set up for business and that actually works.

Pros

The fact that this actually works and works well is huge. With so many tech companies out there, it's hard to choose. With NiceJob I've received about 10 reviews within a few days! This was only during the free trial. The paid version integrates with my dispatch software and will automatically work once jobs are complete! Saves time and makes money all at the same time! Excellent ROI!

Cons

Thanks for the great review Doug! Love hearing feedback from our customers, and if you love how effective NIceJob is now, wait till you see what we have coming!

Nice Work NiceJob

All good. Been a great experience

Pros

I've been using NiceJob for just a few weeks now. My business is brand new & NiceJob has been really effective in securing customer reviews. I think our review total 4x'd in the couple of weeks we've been using it. That's huge for a new business trying to build our reputation. No doubt... we're providing 5- star service, but NiceJob has given us the tool to make it easy for our customers to tell people about. Besides that, the service has been great & super supportive.

Cons

So far so good. Would love a NextDoor review option... also maybe HomeAdvisor or Thumbtack.

Tried Others - This is Great!

They called me after setting up free trial. Customer service is great!

Pros

Campaigns - Emails and Texting. Works with my CRM - Liondesk

Cons

How to add a single contact was not easily found.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and staff Top Notch

The people of nice job especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been awesome.

Pros

EFFECTIVE. Simply effective. Beat investment I’ve ever made.

Cons

Like to have a better dashboard more analytics.

Excellent response time!

Pros

NiceJob is synced with my CRM and makes asking for reviews a breeze! Being able to access everything via iPhone app is a plus as well.

Cons

This is only the second day using NiceJob. I did set up a test on myself and noticed the message that was text to my phone did not highlight my google link for easy 1 touch redirect to leave a review. I feel like this needs to be addressed to make it simple for my customers to leave a review.

Thanks Phillip, thanks for the great review and excited to be working with you! We've also reached out to you via our support channel to get details on the Google experience you mentioned. NiceJob automatically detects if your customer is logged into Google, and if they are directs them straight there, essentially a 0 touch redirect!

Nice Job

Very satisfied with the product.

Pros

We use the program integrated with another software. The additional layer is seamless and works behind the scenes to gather reviews for us. It's beyond ease of use, we literally get to forget about it and it still gathers reviews for us.

Cons

No real cons about the software, satisfied user.

More reviews!!

Great customer service. Easy integration.

Pros

It automatically sends the review when integrated with our CRM system.

Cons

Nothing. This is a great product!! It’s working!

Nice Job is a review getting machine

Nice job is an incredible review getting machine, we went from barely having a review presence to having a ton of reviews on multiple review platforms in less than a week! Absolutely incredible!

Pros

Very simple to use and the customer support is fast, detailed, and extremely efficient in providing help to their clients.

Cons

Waiting a few weeks without an online presence as I had to send away our website hosting over to them in order to have them build our new convert website but, was worth the wait.

Thank you NiceJob!

Reviews are better than paid advertising and we have spent years slowly acquiring a stellar 5 Star reputation. Even the most spectacular results and promises from our most enthusiastic cheerleaders, do not always guarantee the follow through to an actual review. NiceJob makes this process painless and quick, resulting in a year’s worth of reviews in less than a month!

Pros

NiceJob has made the process of acquiring reviews a breeze. We perform the same high quality work as always but now our customer’s have an easy portal to tell the world!

Cons

I haven’t found any flaws in the system. It just works and well.

Thanks Wayne! We love to hear that it's been that easy, thats our goal, to make this whole process as easy as possible, while getting you a ton of reviews!

Reviews for our business

Pretty good for the money.

Pros

It was easy to get going and implemented

Cons

We are not getting as many reviews as we would have liked.

Thanks for taking the time to review NiceJob! We'd love to help you get more reviews, reach out to our customer success team via the in app chat bubble or our 1800 line and we'll make sure you're getting the most out of NiceJob!